Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] Bugs and a Belly, Oh My! (Dorothea x Patches)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Patches is darkred. Dorothea "Dolly" is lightcoral.

mistalina13's teepee

Self RP. No one else posting without permission.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:28 pm
He had been suspecting it for a while – she was still her usual wonderfully weird self…but somehow even weirder if that were possible. Eating more (including some strange looking bugs, which made him nervous to begin with but they turned out to be fine), sleeping more (mostly in the daytime as not to loose their night walks) and her pace overall had slowed down like she was trying to save her energy for something. But now that her belly seemed a bit more pronounced he was quite sure of it.

“Say Dolly…are you still feeling alright?” She did get tired more often on their walks now and they usually had to stop a few times.

“I am. And this is the –“ She got momentarily distracted by something creeping through the trees overhead. “Third – “ It took a moment to count. Yes, it was the third. “ time you’ve asked me. I feel fine today.” She nuzzled him and leaned against his side.

“Why are you so worried?”

That was an oddly direct question. Usually she was a little more flighty. Another small temporary shift. He stammered and nuzzled her in return. Her change in manner had caught him a little off guard. “I just…”

How did one even bring this up?

“Do you think you might be pregnant?”

“Oh…” Oh! It did make a lot of sense. All those new tasty bugs, feeling so tired all the time and she even felt heavier this last while. “I must be.” She looked up at him. He was smiling and his blue eyes were full of love for her and for their foals to come. “I am.” She nodded, more sure of herself this time.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:29 pm
“I’m happy.” He really was. Now he would have to be the one to be big and brave and keep her and their family safe. They would have to find a nice place to stay too, so the foals could grow up healthy. But they still had time yet. “Thank you.” It was just one of those things he had quietly always hoped for and the desire had only grown once he found Dolly.

“I’m happy too.” She giggled. “You don’t have to thank me. We made them together.” Little pieces of their hearts joined together to make something new and special. It was kind of awing really. Dolly flushed a little when her belly growled again.

“Time for more bugs and grass?” It was cooler out but there would be some hiding out somewhere.

“Uh huh.” That did sound good. “Maybe the ones like last time?” Only she didn't quite remember where they were from here.

“The green ones? I think there is a fallen tree here somewhere.” He would take the lead and help her find them. “Lets go off the path a little bit and see if we can spot it.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:33 pm
She spied other bugs along the way in the underbrush and even though they weren't the first ones she thought of she picked up one or two that turned out to be tasty. And also a furry caterpillar who rather than being eaten found its way on top of her nose. "Oh hello." She had to cross her eyes to get a good look at it and that caused her to bump into Patches a few times.

Another little shift and back to normal for her. He had looked back after the first bump and saw her little insect rider. There wasn't any cause for worry, since despite being distracted she never seemed to get lost. Though if she was still hungry by the time they found the right spot it would probably have to get gently shoo'd away.

"Ahaha...." She was smiling and still watching her new little friend. "Hey! That tickles!"

-- fin  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas