Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:11 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

The water around the island began to create stronger waves, hitting against the rocks hard before a large pirate ship with engines in the back appeared from a large portal, quickly closing the portal behind it as it floated to the docking station of the island. J sighed softly before unplugging himself from the ship's counsole before speaking up softly,"Imma check the engines..get the fake captain and meet me back at the white van.."
J then got up slowly before exiting the cockpi to head toward the engines. Ardyn blinked a few times before unbuckling his belt from his seat. As he ran up to the window, he saw the beautiful statue of liberty standing tall for everyone to see. Ardyn smiled softly before turning toward Mitsuki with his hands behind his back softly,"R-Ready when you are!"

User Image

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:21 am
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "That damn metal being"
I feel this way Drunk

User Image

After the large array of alcohol and the massive amount of cursing to her imaginary crew... Ophelia had drunk herself into sleep and was sleeping one hand curled over a liquor bottle her head bent forward as she sat up against a barrel she had a slight bit of drool coming from the left side of her lip. The whole scene had caused her to get tired.... Odelia used to be a very bad hot-head when she was drunk as the years passed she was lenient on what was said to her..... Though she always felt a sting being told she wasn't a real captain because of the fact she was a woman.. a notorious reason why she would scream at the droid after being called a 'fake' for so long. She shifted in her slip her hand curling up as she was seemingly fighting a crew of overlord pirates with her crew. They hunted them down at home having grew up dealing with that... she refused to let any pirates settled down and take over a town for their own glory... The already established pirate towns couldn't be helped but any new villages affected by this rule since her piracy would not fall under it.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

After the ship arrived at the destination, Mitsuki unbuckled her belt from her seat and walked to the window to look at where they were at, while the rest unbuckled their belt from their seat. She saw the island with giant statue, she only seen it from book, but she never seen that statue that huge. Ardyn asked her, she looked at him with a smile, "More than merrier," she agreed and ran up the upper deck and opened a door.
Takeshi got up along with Lin, he looked at his partner, the hellhound sighed, "I will look out for her," he said with a smile and followed Mitsuki to upper deck, in case she ended up wonder around. Takeshi allow him to do so, Nero approached him after he sensed his tremendous amount of demonic power, "So you must be Mitsuki's older brother," "Paternal older half brother, I'm just a pureblooded wolf demon," Takeshi correct him before facing him. He noted Nero's white hair and blue eyes, just like Sparda's human form that he could remember. Nero rolled his blue eyes, "Whatever, but why the h*ll weren't you with her as a kid? Humans treated her badly because she's a half demon," he asked him, knowing the value of having a family. Takeshi narrowed his silver blue eyes, before he closed his eyes, "I use to never acknowledged her as part of tribe and challenge powerful demons, until we met when she's sixteen years old. If she wasn't trapped in 12 years under that drome that froze the time, she will be 28. Now, I acknowledge her as part of family, she wasn't interested to rule the tribe."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn smiled widely as he followed Mitsuki out to the deck, staring out at the beautiful city that looked so large. Blinking a few times, he felt a presence nearby which made him shake a little bit. Shaking his head softly, he just thought that it was nothing as he leaned his crossed arms on the railing on the ship to look at the sights,"Do you think we will find your friend?"
Just as he said this, a light appeared on Mitsuki's wayfinder as it shined brightly. Ardyn didn't notice it as he was looking away. Meanwhile, J was finished with the engines as he walked by the sleeping drunk pirate, making the lights in his eyes looking like they were squinting at her. With a soft sigh, he grabbed the pirate by the foot before pulling her up to his left shoulder while the right arm was holding a small box with electrical circuits wrapped around it.

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia found herself in the dream being tossed around by some men as they tried to off balance her she fought back bravely taking them all on only to feel something snag her foot as it tripped a rope trap as she went flying upwards, while in real life jay was pulling her up by her foot and lifting her onto his shoulder, she began to shift restlessly on his shoulder as they made their way onto the desk slowly her eyes began to open as she noted the dream wasn't real and someone was carrying her,"Eh....", she grumbled slowly blinking her eyes open not bothering to having them wide open yet.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Lin walked out the door to look after Mitsuki, she looked over the city, she couldn't imagine like either London, Rome, Tokyo, or Magnolia were underestimated by Manhattan. She sense fainted evil presence, it made her curious, but she has to find Vincent first before investigate. Ardyn asked her about finding her friend, she turned her head towards him, just as her wayfinder begin to glow as she noticed and grabbed it out of her waist bag to look at it. She gripped it before facing the the city, "Yes, we will," she replied, hopefully Vincent was around. At the same time, Nico, Nero, and Takeshi walked out.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Jay walked out with the drunk pirate, Odelia, letting her down on a soft chair before walking toward Nico with the box. Handing it off to her, J spoke up, his voice sounding annoyed,"Plug this into your van..comes with a button you can have on your dashboard..this'll get you a portal to different parts of the realm but if you are wanting to go to different realms, you might want to modify it..not that anyone cares what I have to say.."
J then just walked away, leaving Ardyn with his right eyebrow slighly raised as he didn't understand what that was about. He then turned toward Mitsuki before speaking softly,"How do you think we'll find him?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia found herself being gently placed in some soft chair as her groggy head began to finally open its eyes,"Eh... wha...", she blinked her eyes slowly open noticing something instantly on sight... Water. Her eyes blinked open widening at the sight as she jumped swiftly from the chair and strode to the side of the boat clutching it, she seen all the water and above it on land a city of lights as her eyes blinked adjusting to the scenery and lights she turned to Adryn and Mitisuki,"What be this place?", she asked,"Have I been here before...", she stopped, she found she recollected nothing of this before and was most likely wasting her time asking yet she wanted to see what this city of lights held even at the sight of water making her heart jump with excitement

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Nico held a box from J, and learn how it works, now she won't have to waste the time using Nero's demonic force. "Jee, thanks," she thank him and looked at Nero, "Hey Nero, I will work on this box and get our van ready," she called him out and head to Devil May Cry van. Nero turned his head towards Nico and he wave it off. "A Dark Knight Sparda's lineage working with a human woman, I heard his son is infamous devil hunter, while other seeks more power," Takeshi spoken out to Nero about Nico, yet heard about Dante and Vergil. Nero scoffed when he talks about his uncle, "Dante gave me a job as part of Devil May Cry branch, I can kick the demon's a**," he replied about his Devil Hunting. Takeshi wasn't surprise, however he's aware of Nero's lineage belong to Sparda.
Mitsuki heard Ardyn's question, she turned her head towards him before she lift her wayfinder to the sky and observe it, "I can track his divine presence. It seems like the wayfinder tells me we are close to his location," she explains to him how to find Vincent, then she looked up the highest point of the ship. This gave her an idea, she put her wayfinder back in her bag and walked towards it. She use her rope launcher to help her climb up to the top before she climb herself up, then parktour to the highest viewpoint, while keeping herself in balance.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn blinked a few times as he saw Mitsuki use her parkour skills to the top of the ship until he looked toward Odelia asking where they were at so he explained softly,"W-We are at Manhattan..it's a large city that Master Caspian talked about sometime ago..he explained that it was beautiful during the night time but there were things developing that wasn't in his control.."
Jay turned it's head toward Ardyn after helping Nico with the box, walking toward him before speaking softly,"What do you mean, kid?"
"It's hard to s-say..", Ardyn explained nervously,"M-Master explained that there were..creatures that were coming from the d-darkness. H-He said there was something that was fighting back though..a m-man dressed up in red and blue...with a spiderweb design on it.."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "Where the captain?!?"
I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia frowned as she found they were still stuck on the boat and no captain vincent to be heard from,"I need a drink...",she mummers passing adryn as he explained something about someone dressing up with red and blue with a spider web on their face or something,"Sounds like a strange one if I ever heard as such", she commented on her way down to the liqour room... As she came back up rum bottle in hand she snapped her finger,"Alright where be this captain vicent I've been tossed about, nearly killed an array of strange magical and eh...", she glanced at the robot,"Metal things have crossed my path and I have yet to see this mysterious man... how do I know he is even a real captain and not one of those hissy babies that I steal me gold from", she snickered at that and drank another swing of the rum.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Takeshi and Nero listened to Ardyn talking about Caspian, and man dressed up in red and blue with spiderweb design. Takeshi suddenly remembered the kid name Trevor back at Xanato's Industry. "A man dressed up in red and blue with spiderweb design? Who the h*ll dress up with that?" Nero asked, before Mitsuki jumped down to the upper deck with without any collusion, that didn't surprised Nero and Takeshi. She got enough viewpoint, and overheard them talking about certain friend before she smiled and tilting her head, "That sounds like certain friendly neighborhood friend of mine," she referred about Trevor. Nero looked puzzled, while Takeshi smirked, "Okay, so how are we going to find your friend?"

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"I need to buy a lock for that liquor room", J spoke softly as he watched Odelia leave toward the rum. He then turned his head to watch the rest of them talking about this friendly neighborhood friend of Mitsuki's which made him silent for a few moments. He then listened to Nero ask how they were going to find his captain which his eyes blinked a few moments before speaking,"Once your friend, Nico, is done setting everything up in the van, I suggest Mitsuki, the fake captain, and Nero go to the city. The van will create a portal in front of it and with my calculations, it should travel to the place called Time's Square. Meanwhile, I'll take care of Ardyn and Nico..the defensive system will help us against any intruders..plus I'm great with my plaster."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200