• Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

hush, I'm thinking... "Where the captain?!?"
I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia heard her stomach growl in an array of complaints,"Uh.. your always hungry for actual food this is better for you...", she tapped the rum bottle to her stomach chuckling at its protest as she looked up at MItsuki,"It thinks it owns me", she laughed. As she took another swig she was set for smiling she felt a wave of nausea hit her and she stops breathing heavily for a moment as the sweat began to drop down her face,"Eh... you devil...", she grumbles under her breathe she finally got herself settled out and put a cork on her bottle she actually couldnt' remember when she last ate compared to when she last drank.... As she saluted to Mitasuki,"Ready when you be... I'm ready to be getting off this ship and away from the strange metal being who keeps up his relentless insults", she rolled her eyes at J not wanting to admit the damn thing saved her.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Before Mitsuki can say anything, but Odelia drunkenly spoken out leaving her stunned. She facepalmed and shook her head, "I don't know how to handle drunk pirate," she mumbled, "Oh yeah! I got this girl all set up!" Nico shouted as she walked out the van. Nero and the rest turned their head towards Nico, "You a**holes ready to test this out," she called them out, seems excited to try the new device. Mitsuki earned sweat drop when Nico called her that, "Not you little girl, you don't look bad a** type," she wave it off before she re-entered the van. Nero looked at J and shook his head, "Sorry, but she doesn't trust me driving the van, same goes to drunk woman. Come on Mitsuki," he said to him and head to the van and hop right. Mitsuki glanced at Ardyn, hoping J was right about the defensive system. In concern, she looked at Takeshi, "Do you mind stay here?" "Yeah, just in case, I don't like the smell of it. I will let Lin stick with you and devil hunters, in case I might be wrong," Takeshi replied before he against the pole. She smiled a little, then looked at Ardyn, "We will be right back, once we find Vincent-san," she said to him, she and Lin followed Nero and Nico to the Devil May Cry van.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

J walked over to the van to see if everything was hooked up correctly before turning his head quickly to see the drunken pirate ready to go on the adventure and to get away from the droid. This was his plan as he spoke up cheerfully,"Great!"
Ardyn watched as J approved of the wiring of the van before walking back toward Takeshi and the boy, placing it's robotic left hand against the boy's shoulder,"Make sure your seat belts are on. This is still a prototype."

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia found herself slowly and sluggishly moving towards the van as she clambered inside sprawling herself to lay in the back seat,"Uh... fine...", she complained,"These strange straps are so odd i've never had to use 'seat belts' before I met all of you", she took another sip of her bottle and tapped Mitisuki on the shoulder,"What are we doing again?", she asked her rather forgetting the whole purpose of the reason why they were leaving out.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki, Lin, and Nero were taking their own seat and buckled the seatbelt like J told them. Mitsuki felt her shoulder tapped as she turned her head towards Odelia, who asked where they were headed. She blinked couple times before her finger twirled her brilliant white hair, it slowly turned back to pure black hair, "We are heading to Town Square, I don't know much about that place," she replied to her before she placed her both hands on her own laps. Nico started the van's engine and buckled the seatbelt, she grinned, "Let's see if this new baby will work."
Takeshi glanced at J and rose his eyebrow, "You haven't test this thing?" he asked him, he sounded like he's gone brooded.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"Y-Yeah, J..", Ardyn replied, looking up at the droid. He didn't want anything to happen to his friends as he placed his hands against his own hips, looking straight up at the mechanical man,"What do you mean by prototype??"
"They'll be fine", J responded as he softly patted the top of Ardyn's head before looking toward the van. He didn't seem worried though with the way the droid was built, he wasn't able to show too much emotion besides his eyes. This was when the droid spoke once again,"We tested it...I think. I think we tested it on some rats..or were they apples..."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

I feel this way Drunk

User Image

Odelia rubbed her chin in thought,"Hmm... sounds familiar I suppose..", she said forgetting about the main issue at the moment she continued to drink more of her rum as she started to complain about their absent departure,"Lets be going! I haven't all day to watch the back of your heads!", she commanded as she began to pick her teeth with her long nail.

Quote:

AussieStrives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki rolled her silver blue eyes from Odelia's command, Nico was prepare to step on the pedal and flip the switch, "Quit complaining," she said to her and step on the gas pedal, the van went accelerate and the portal appeared. Mitsuki was nervous as she held Lin's arm and shuts her eyes, obviously, she never rode the van or any teleportation before, except for trains and ship. Lin turned his head towards her and rose his blue eyebrow, "Princess? You okay?" he asked her at the same time, the Devil May Cry van went through the portal.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:42 pm
User Image
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

"Well..now we wait..", J responded softly, his body just slouched as he looked at the portal disappear after the DmC van went through. As he was quiet for a little bit, Ardyn looked up at Takeshi before back at J just went the droid spoke again,"If they made it, there should be a little button they can press to show that they made it to their destination. It'll appear on the console"

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi focused on droid after he respond, he sat on the wooden floor and appears to be meditating, "I couldn't help, but smell something sinister close by," he pointed out about a familiar scent, but it's fainted. He glanced at the Manhattan, he narrowed his silver blue eyes, "I could be wrong."

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn looked toward Takeshi before softly sitting down next to Mitsuki's half brother with his legs crossed like an Indian. Just staring at the demon, he blinked a few times before speaking softly,"H-How can you smell something sinister? I-I-I don't want to be the person who drags other people down..I don't want to be a...afraid.."
Meanwhile, J just stared down at the two with the lights of his eyes shining softly to show he was confused. As the droid just stared at how the two were sitting, he tried to squat down before relaxing it's legs under him similar to Takeshi before speaking,"Why are we sitting on the ground? I feel like that answer needs to be answered first.."

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi glanced at both droid and quarter daemon child, "One, my half sister and I trusted our instinct as the wolves and we can smell Arachne's fainted scent lingering around. I don't think you won't drag anyone down, you are just the kid. Two..." he explains to Ardyn about he and his half sister's wolf instinct, before he glanced his silver blue eyes at J, "You can say it's my habit, I challenged a lot of powerful demons and defeat them... by waiting," he added about why he's sitting down.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"You challenge them b-b-by waiting?", Ardyn repeated what Takeshi had to say, blinking a few times as he showed interest. He didn't really understand this but knew that Takeshi must be a strong warrior, making his head drop down with his fedora covering his eyes with the shadow it created. He wanted to become powerful too but he didn't know where to start. With a soft sigh, he lifted up his right hand as he remembered the weapon he had in his hand awhile back. He didn't know how to summon it but Mitsuki knew what it was. A Keyblade. Blinking a few times, he tried to do something with his right hand but all that happened was a few sparks of electricity flew between his fingers which only made him sigh. Dropping his hand, he had his legs relaxed before speaking softly,"I..I will become stronger.."

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi glanced at Ardyn for wanting becoming stronger, he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, "Strength doesn't have to be stronger, only heart is. Depends how strong your heart is, that's the key to summon your keyblade," he said to him about strengthen the heart in order to summon a keyblade. He looked at Ardyn, kept his emotionless expression, "I remember how Mitsuki got her keyblade, she did a selfless action to save Death Scythe name Spirit Albarn life from the Grimm by trying to sacrifice herself. Instead, her heart acknowledged her strength and her keyblade appeared," he explains to her how Mitsuki got her keyblade by saving Spirit's life.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:19 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn kept quiet as he listened to Takeshi about how his heart needed to be stronger, not just his body. With his eyes closed, he thought about who he would give his life for to protect them which just made him sigh softly in acceptance. Meanwhile, Jay-Tuesso's eyes began to blink several times before just standing back up with his arms hanging down on each side. Ardyn looked at the droid walk away to check on different things on the ship before noticing two smaller floating droids escaping from his back. They quickly flew off toward a direction of the ship to check for any damages and seeing what they could do to fix it. Ardyn smiled softly before looking back at Takeshi,"M-m-Mitsuki seems pretty...pretty brave.."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items