10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah turned to Jay as he went to activate the ships system causing them to lift in the air as she turned to find him pause as he noted someone or something was on board with them,"What do you mean?", she asks, the vision of her helicopters and her men below caused her to look below the railing blinking as she noticed her men were having a fit, she snickered as she turned to adryn pointing below,"Look they are like tiny ants in the sand its rather humorous I suppose I should give up the chase soon", she turned to Jay who she found zoned out,"I'm sure who ever is on this ship isn't going to be a match for me anyways I'll just crush them to death", she began to pull herself on the railing playing a balancing act as she tiptoed along its edge,"Or maybe its that guy from earlier whats his name...", she tried to remember putting her hand on her chin in a concetrated gesture and the other hand rested on her adjoining hip,"Hmm.. Takeski.... Takuski.... no...", she bit her thumb in impatient as she tried to remember.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

J went silent which caused Ardyn to worry slightly before seeing the droid pick up the the flare gun and shoot it up into the air for Takeshi to hopefully see it. The droid pulled out a rifle from a nearby console before toward the door to the rest of the ship with blaster in hand,"You kids stay here..I'll see what it'll be."
Ardyn nodded softly, looking up at Hannah, who was having a time balancing on the railing. He didn't worry too much, knowing her lineage now, but he turned back to see the door shut and locked. The young boy kept quiet as he placed his hand over his chest to feel his heart beat rising slightly and electricity flowing around his right hand. Looking toward the door, he heard the sounds of something firing and the sound that reminded him of water splashing against a wall from the otherside of the door.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 pm

User Image

Hannah continued coming up with T' names until she heard her voice say,"Takeshi...", she turned rather excited until she seen Jay fire the flare gun,"Wait whats that about I thought that was for an emergency!", she declared dropping down she noticed the way Adryn's body language was and she got rather quiet,"I'm uh.. sorry I'm not trying to cause Issues I can call my body guards off if you guys are nervous If I have my phone on me...", she began to search her dress pocket for a phone but remembered she left it on the helicopter and felt rather guilty she was going to comfort adryn some more when she heard the sound of a blaster going off behind the locked door and thumping as if their was a struggle,"Whats...", she held out her hand instinctively toward Adryn even though his electrical powers made her extremely nervous she was still afraid something was going to get him,'Here's that feeling again... what is this....', she found her heart beating rather fast as if the urgency to protect was of utmost importance,"Hey... stay here i'm gonna check that door...", she told him. She felt her whole body tingle with fear but she knew that robot could be in trouble from the sounds that things were making down there as she began to approach the door slowly her hand trembling as she reached for the handle...

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image

User Image

You know...
I use to be hellhound servant with Devil King...

The portal appeared and Lin walked out and caught the scent of daemon, noticed the girl was about to reach to the door. He rush towards her and grabbed her wrist to stop her, "Don't open it," he alert her and glanced at the door. He looked over, only to find Ardyn as he relief and let go of her. He turned his attention to a girl, who smelled like vampire. He slowly smiled at her and Ardyn, "My deeply apology Lord Takeshi couldn't make it because he's trying to get his grandfather's answer, and his half sister is going to cure the human man's injury, so he sent me me instead," he apologize to them about Takeshi's unavailable to rush in, due to his captured grandfather.

... Until now I'm Wolf Demon King's partner
... You wouldn't mess with two half siblings, do you

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi Nero DT Nero Lin

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn was about to reach out for Hannah to not get the door but saw that Lin had appeared to stop her instead. The young boy blinked a few times before smiling softly. He then turned his head toward the door right before a loud slamming noise went against the door, bending the large metal door outward toward them. This made the boy nervous as the door was broken to show the head of Jay Tuesso rolled on the floor, his eyes still lit up but was unable to speak. Ardyn was speechless as well as he grabbed the head from the floor before placing it where the main console was just to place him anywhere but the floor. It was completely silent at the other side of the door, showing only red eyes shining within the darkness,"W-What..was that?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:51 pm

User Image

Hannah found herself screaming as the door banged as she hoped back her senses heightened her eyes red her fangs protruding from fear as she watched Jay's head roll out from the door, she began to tremble at the sight of the robots head,"Oh gosh... oh..", she never been in anything this scary before something dangerously behind the door.. then she realized that whatever killed jay was still here and she turned to Adryn fearfully,"Go!", she said running over to him she pushed him down underneath the console, trying to hide him. She turned to see the pair of red eyes and she bared her fangs at the monster,"I bet its a werewolf!! Or some kind of monster...!", she turned to lin she wondered if he could help her hold them,"I need a weapon...", she turned to look about the room... their wasn't much to work with but she could possibly.... She ran over to the railing of the ship and pulled a chunk of it off breaking it in half as he did to turn toward the door, knowing whatever was behind that thing was going to try to hurt them all.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image

You know...

By the time the door was broken, Lin gripped his weapon tight and stood in front of Hannah and Ardyn. What he notice was red eyes, Hannah said about werewolf, he narrowed his eyes, "No, if it is werewolf, it might sense what I am and probably sense death," he said to her calmly, while keeping his stance clear. "What we are dealing is far worse, and it's after Ardyn," he corrected her as glanced at Ardyn before he refocus on red eye.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Growling was heard behind the door as dark smoke softly flowed down onto the ground, reacting gracefully within the fear surrounding the three of them. Ardyn was indeed afraid but with a soft sigh, the boy sat up onto one knee with electricity slowly appearing around his eyes and electricity flowing around his fingers. He didn't know what he would do but he was definitely worried. A few more loud banging noises appeared as the door flung open to show what they were. Daemons, five of them, exited from the door as four of them looked toward Lin, but one was looking at the two children. It's large, bloody smile showed it's excitement as it growled. The four looking toward Lin snarled viciously before jumping out toward Lin while the fifth looked toward the girl and swung two of it's four arms right at her.

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:00 pm

User Image

Hannah found her own heart beating throughout into her chest about the explode... it was as if she finally knew what real fear was... these weren't deadly humans or even lower mages after her... they were monsters! Real live fearsome monsters! and at the sight of them she blinked slowly her whole body going numb as her mind began to zone into her surroundings that was until the first monster began to attack and when it reached towards her with two arms she felt her body move so swiftly she smoothly as if she trained for this moment her entire life... She blocked the impact of its arms with the broken railing as she swiftly using her vampric speed circled around the thing she crowded up a cloud of dust as her speed increased before a foot shot out kicking the monster high up into the air this is when she went all in... Her body kicking it upwards to the sky as she crouched down to pulse up her jump in which she began to beat the living h*ll out of the thing in mid air tiny punches and kicks along with her speed and strength went rail on the thing as she finally smacked it across the face with her foot before bringing it down on it head as she seen its body crash back into the deck she flipped in mid air striking a death blow with her stake bringing the railing piece which was ragged at the end right down onto its body.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

You know...

When four daemons were pouncing at him, Lin snickered as his left hand was cast in hellfire. He dodged the claws and swung his staff to to counter attack. He clinched his left fist to exquinish one he counterattack to ash. He stayed with two teenagers while blocking the daemons and cast his hellfire at the remaining of daemons. He turned around, he saw Hannah beat the daemon up as he rose his eyebrow, "I have to admit, for vampire heiress... she's tough, probably like Princess when Lord Takeshi and I found out she defeated Fox fifteen years ago," he thought to compare Mitsuki and Hannah defeated someone bigger than themselves in early teen.

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:03 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

The dark smoke was all over the room as hellfire burned four of the daemons and the fifth being beaten up by a little vampire girl. Ardyn knew he had to do something as the hellfire'd demons were in pain but could still battle, heading in for their attack once again but the fifth one blocked Hannah's final attack against it, making it growl viciously at her as he grabbed both of her legs with one arm. Ardyn's eyes became bright blue as lightning sparked around his crazily. Dashing toward the one holding Hannah, Ardyn closed his eyes as he felt a hand against his shoulder. He turned his head to see no one was there so he just shook his head before pressing forward. Form everyone else's point of view, a lightning bolt struck right through the the arms of the fifth daemon holding onto Hannah, making her fall but not for long as Ardyn catched her with one arm. It's arms fell down, making blood and black smoke escape from it's opened wounds which made the daemon scream in pain. Ardyn stood there, holding Hannah with one arm but his right hand was holding something. Something quite thick. When Ardyn looked down, he saw it. A keyblade.

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:18 am

User Image

Hannah felt herself get blocked at the last attack and she was about to go swinging backwards until she felt someone catch her looking um she noted that adryn was standing their once again rescuing her but her eyes turned to see him holding something very strangely in his hands,"Is that a key?!?", she asked bewildered glancing up at his face she noted he was also looking at the key as well she never seen someone summon up a giant key before,"You saved me again..", she replied taking in a deep breathe,"That was scary...", she mutters under her breathe though her eyes still glowed red,"Your friend still needs help", she struggled a little in his grasp so she could stand onto her own and then turned to the Daemon,"If that things still alive we need to make sure its dead it could get up and hurt us again", she gripped her wooden spike in her fist, turning to see Lin battle four of them,"We also need to help that friend of yours", she pointed her stick toward lin turning back to Adryn she smiled,"I think I figured it out though", she let out a soft laugh,"I'll tell you later kay?", she gave him a wink before running off to help lin.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image

You know...

Lin turned his head and look fazed from daemon resist on hellfire, he have to guard the teenagers. He blocked or evade the attack, however he backed away before he whistled loudly enough. All of the shadows begin to react as they all hear the growled. He slowly snickered because those invisible being were actual Hellhounds before few of hellhounds rush towards the daemons to tear them apart. He turned his head towards two teenagers and widen his eyes to see Ardyn holding his keyblade. He didn't react about it, "Princess is right about you, you do wield a keyblade."

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn was silent as he held onto the keyblade, shining softly with what seemed to be something special. Closing his eyes softly, he saw a male silhouette holding onto a keyblade infront of thirteen pedestals. Ardyn shaked softly before opening his eyes to see the daemon creatures were being attacked by the creatures Lin summoned. With a soft sigh, the boy was about to say something before a hand grabbed his shoulder tightly, pulling him through a portal without any warning. The portal that was opened was already closing as a voice was heard within, echoing throughout the halls,"The boy is mine now...within the city of the sleepless."
The portal completely closed, the daemons were defeated by the creatures Lin summoned and all that was left of J was his head, unable to speak or communicate for the meantime. ((EXIT))

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:40 pm

User Image

Hannah turned her attention to the monsters helping Lin with his hell-hounds to finish them off as she stabbed one in the back and taking one of its arms spun it around as she barreled it into another knocking over its ally, she turned at the sound of the voice and no adryn and her eyes went into shock as she realized she blundered. She dropped her wooden spike,"Adryn?", she called out timidly as she frantically began to run around the boat,"ADRYN WHERE ARE YOU?!?!", she knew something happened the man said he held the boy in the city of the sleepless,"WHERE DID ADRYN GO!??!?!", She ran about the boat fear taking over as she screamed out,"ADRYN WHERE ARE YOU!?!", she turned her attention to lin as she burst into tears,"He's gone!!!", she whined,"Where they take Adryn!!!".

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Strives

MikuHinata1

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out