Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:17 pm
This is a private RP for Naru and myself. Please do not post unless you are invited to do so. Thanks.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:15 pm
User Image

As the waves rocked gently kissing upon the shore a moment of serenity filled a petite sized mare with a sigh. Seasons were changing as were times yet seemingly they drifted slowly, perhaps standing idle with curiosity. Yet, silly as such a recollection would seem it moved on endlessly changing without a moment's notice. Rain, sun, snow, wind, relative to each season bestowed in its presence. Nodding her tiny head her wings opened slowly letting the brisk breeze wash over her entire being. Lifting elegantly toward the sky she slid along the current as music travels in an endless wave. Gliding softly eyes remaining closed her journey continued as the water drifts back to its origins. Forever moving, seemingly tranquil she reached out with peace in her soul and being. These meditation exercises brought forth balance and sanctuary in trying times when the ocean became disturbed whilst creatures murmured bad tidings. Sweeping upward she swayed leaving everything to chance as her mind traveled inward than out as waves become ebb and flow. Something called deeply to her senses leaving the miniature mare entranced in concentration. Nothing could break her silence nor her sanity just gliding along that endless breeze. There were no distractions, endless worries, just a call strong as it was the energy within the planet itself, the ground she walked upon. Simplicity only hummed a silent hymn that pulled her toward that power of fate.

As the breeze lessened her small legs took priority as wings fluttered to keep adrift. Gently, gliding downward she paused perfectly upon the ground as ears swived in curiosity, "Where have you taken me to today?" she queried to no one in particular just the idle breeze absent from the area. Walking with a toss of her head she moved slowly her wings seemingly tucked inward to avoid being carried off again. The area was different in aspects she couldn't fathom and yet knew she was there for a reason. Sometimes the breeze that skimmed the still water would sing harmoniously like that of windchimes softly humming. Today, they seemed strong, directed to this very location for which her soul was called. Deciding to keep an open outlook she shifted her legs walking softly in the foreign territory. How far had she traveled her mind curiously pondered bringing her here too...

Now, she stopped for a shadow captured her attention drums beating in a rhythm pounding in her chest. Something perhaps someone was here though it was unidentified if life weaved happiness or sadness. Uncertainty, tugged her very being causing the gentle water mare to conceal herself in some high grass shrinking herself from predator or prey. Being caught off-guard in a place unknown certainly wasn't a great achievement more so it was folly or it was a reward. Peering outward she waited for the shadow to loom closer those familiar drums beating within her breast.

Soon all would be revealed...

Lady Saissis WC: 489

Naru_Uchiha007

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:36 pm
There was a sense of uncertain and foreboding solitude that could be felt within the area, what remained of that whispering breeze coming to rustle the tips of the grass she found herself hidden within, it serving to guise her scent from the shadow that loomed before her now. Could this be that which has cast such a feeling upon the area; his brow furrowed in what could only be seen as considered quiet contemplation. But what seemed quiet on the outside was far from being true on the inside, an internal conflict unraveling itself within the eyes and mind of this lone stallion, brow furrowing itself even further as a deep snort swiftly escaped flaring nostrils - teeth grinding firm against one another just as a hoof hit heavily against the ground.

The presence of the tiny mare had still gone unnoticed by the large stallion, his hoof hitting the ground again, striking it with the same force as before. Something was certainly troubling him, and deeply at that, another thick snort slipping free as both sets of wings folded neatly along his back - head tossing itself back, short mane coming to settle back into place.

"And how long did you think you could just stand there spying on me, mmm?" His long held silence was finally broken, eyes narrowing themselves as him skimmed the the thick carpeting of grass surrounding him - body turning in her direction, hoof striking the earth once more, cracking a small rock from sheer force alone. There was almost a hint of annoyance found in the stallion's actions, an annoyance that quickly faded as curiosity found itself getting the best of him. He skimmed the area again, brow perking itself as this curiosity furthered. Had he merely imagined the presence of another? Could his long held solitude be taking a toll on his mind, causing it to play tricks on him as it had once or twice before?

No. It couldn't be that.Unlike the times before, this one was different, the presence he felt being a gentle one - a polar opposite to his own demeanor, its semi-soothing aura bringing the stallion to calm himself momentarily.

"Do not make me repeat myself... I know that you're here! Now show yourself!" The stallion demanded of his visitor, tension returning to him as body tensed itself, eyes once more darting to every corner in attempts to seek out the one whom had broken his train of thought.

Kyo Yagami Word Count: 409  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image

His voice loomed like a ravenous volcano as the thawed ground quaked beneath her feet. She couldn't help but tremble taking the guise of a rat's height feeling his power and attitude flying outward in sheer force. Still, her choice in the matter was peering outward, or rather upward at the one whose boisterous tone filled with confusion. He seemed uptight, yet she sensed something difference; a definite pain of past scars wracking his emotions and thoughts. It was definitely a gamble revealing herself to this creature that would still tower above her even in full aligned height confronting him.

Closing her eyes, taking a huge risk she stepped out of the grass returning to her actual height. Heart beating frantically she motioned her nerves to remain tranquil, the ebb and flow of water surrounding her. Solace surrounded her very being teaming with a soft light that emanated brilliantly off her darker coat. Taking a breath she murmured softly yet her voice could be heard by anyone within the area, "I am here".

Words soft yet flowing she looked him bravely in those eyes resonating pain and anger, "I'm sorry I fled but one can not be too trusting of others". Experiencing pain herself she fully understood heartache causing her sentimental nature filled with concerned emotions to flow like a small stream toward him. Beyond, gazing into his eyes she took in his build tense with agitated reflexes. He was deeply saturated in blues with streaks of energy, white lightning enhancing two peculiar wing types settled neatly upon his backs. Her own wings flutter with a passing breeze giving her a shiver toward bravery or stupidity. Many times she had learned heartache, disappointment, and most of all trust.

Standing idly with that last word of conscience she awaited her fate come death or awakening.

Lady Saissis WC: 304

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:03 pm
It all seemed to happen in a split second. At one moment it was just himself standing there among the tall grasses... and then there was another, her sudden appearance bringing forth both a perked brow and truly questioning expression to that once tense visage. He clearly was not expecting them to answer him - especially not in a manner such as this, head giving itself a quick as if shaking himself awake from some form of dream.

"Why were you spying on me?! Have you nothing better to do than trouble yourself with the affairs of others?!" It didn't take long for that stern tone to find its way back to him, brow furrowing yet again, eyes examining the mare that now stood before him.

She was certainly a peculiar one, but no more than that of himself. Still, she had been spying on him, or so it had appeared to him, and he wanted to know why... hoof scraping at the ground with impatience, that tension setting a vice-like grip upon his form once more.

Word Count: 176

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:51 pm
User Image

His words once again cascaded like a torrent run amuck over a valley of peace. Her eyes narrowing in spite of her calm demeanor trying to resonate with a higher purpose than usual. First of all, who was he to demand such accusations when her delicate nature graced this area with a simple gliding of wings. Instead, she relaxed letting the tension just flow serenely through her unto another destination. Opening her muzzle she spoke once again keeping direct contact with the brute looking downward at her, "I'm sure others would reply in a manner you are used to, instead I will keep my own personality. It's in one's nature to simply spout their mind in a situation such as this I'm sure". Her voice pausing knowing his arrogance was turning more curious with a hidden mantle insecurity.

Now she stretched her wings and stepped a tiny step forward, "I'll be quite honest with you in your query in saying I was not spying on you. In fact, I'll add into this dilemma I was minding my own business till you nearly stepped upon me".

Honestly, it was hard reading this massive stallion because his actions filled with harsh measures were also quite misguided. He'd probably threaten to step on her now she assured herself, or be more diplomatic in how he responded back. Whatever the case, she was ready for his answer to be civil or overly compulsive in the end.

Lady Saissis WC: 242

Naru_Uchiha007"

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash