Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
Anime Questionnaire 2015

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:52 am
Anime Questionnaire 2015

This was one of our first Contest Questionnaires from 2015. No prizes this time just something fun to do. I plan on creating another Anime Questionnaire soon. Stay Tuned. smile

General Rules
Follow Gaia's ToS
+ Please follow our Guild's Rules and Regulations
+ No Spamming or Bumping
+ Be Kind and Respectful of other Guild Members
+ Don't be Rude or Bad-Mouth!
+ No Fighting, please and thank you.
+ No Stretching the page
+ Answer Questionnaire in one post

** If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
** Thank you all who participate in this questionnaire <3.
** Full Credit for the creation of this Questionnaire goes to our Crew Member Stephanie "Starz-N-Madness"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:59 am
Questionnaire Questions

1. What are your top 3 Anime that you have watched so far?
2. What is your least favorite Anime?
3. What made you get into watching Anime?
4. What is your favourite genre? (Horror, Romance, Action, etc)
5. What type of Character do you like to see in an Anime? (Vampire, witches, Magical Girls, etc)
6. Who is your favourite female anime character?
7. Who is your favourite male anime character?
8. What is your favourite time era in Anime?
9. What is your favourite Anime soundtrack?
10. In your opinion, which Anime deserves a sequel or another season?
11. If you could suggest one Anime to someone, which would it be?
12. What is your favourite Anime couple?
13. If you could make a spin-off to any Anime, which would it be? Why?
14. If you could make a video game for any Anime, what would it be and why?
15. Have you ever watched an entire Anime series in one sitting?
16. If you could be one Anime character, who would you be? Why?
17. Which Anime character do you think resembles your personality the most?
18. What does the Big Eyes in Anime stand for to you? (1-5 words only)
19. Have you ever watched an Anime and thought, "Omg, this reminds me of my life!"?
20. Do you think you will ever stop watching Anime?
21. What would you expect to see in an Anime show? (1-5 words only)
22. What Anime would cause you embarrassment if you were caught watching it? (Not Hentai)
23. Have you ever gotten so emotional while watching Anime, that it made you cry?
24. What is the weirdest thing you would see in an Anime? (1-5 words only)
25. What type of weapons do you see in Anime?
26. What would be your weapon of choice if you were a character in an Anime?
27. What is the most popular hair colour/eye colour you see in Anime?
28. What food do you see often in Anime?
29. What types of characters do you see in a High School Anime?
30. Where are some popular places that characters like to visit in Anime?
31. What type of Demon/Youkai do you see the most of in Anime?
32. What Anime does the character have a second soul inside their body?
33. What are the different ways that a character gets to school?
34. What Mythical Creatures do you see in Anime that are related to Japanese Folklore?
35. What Historical Land Marks can you find in Anime that is real in Japan?
36. Was there ever an Anime character that their personality bothered you so much?
37. If you were a character in an Anime, would you be a hero or villain? Why?
38. What would be the best Anime to start off a Non-Anime watcher/friend on?
39. Do you want to cosplay as any character from an Anime? Who and Why?
40. In your opinion, what makes an Anime different (and awesome) than any other shows?

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:02 pm
1. What are your top 3 Anime that you have watched so far? In terms of story, animation, the details I would have to say Gangsta, K (project), and Yu Yu Hakusho.
2. What is your least favorite Anime Out of the ones I've watched or tried to watch, Princess Tutu
3. What made you get into watching Anime? Good story plots or having them unlike many American cartoons.
4. What is your favourite genre? (Horror, Romance, Action, etc) Shonen/Action.
5. What type of Character do you like to see in an Anime? (Vampire, witches, Magical Girls, etc) Yokai
6. Who is your favourite female anime character? Tsunade from Naruto
7. Who is your favourite male anime character? Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho
8. What is your favourite time era in Anime? Late 90's early 2000's
9. What is your favourite Anime soundtrack? Either Naruto or Fullmetal Achemist
10. In your opinion, which Anime deserves a sequel or another season? Gangsta
11. If you could suggest one Anime to someone, which would it be? Fairy Tail
12. What is your favourite Anime couple? That's a loaded question. In terms of balance I would go Riza/Roy from FMA.
13. If you could make a spin-off to any Anime, which would it be? Why? Speaking of Riza/Roy I would love to see a spin-off mostly focusing on them, but during the war.
14. If you could make a video game for any Anime, what would it be and why? Fairy Tail probably
15. Have you ever watched an entire Anime series in one sitting? Yes, Baccano!
16. If you could be one Anime character, who would you be? Why? Mirajane from Fairy Tail
17. Which Anime character do you think resembles your personality the most? Mirajane from Fairy Tail
18. What does the Big Eyes in Anime stand for to you? (1-5 words only) Cute, soulful windows, expression,
19. Have you ever watched an Anime and thought, "Omg, this reminds me of my life!"? Not yet.
20. Do you think you will ever stop watching Anime? Probably not as my interest is plot and story driven.
21. What would you expect to see in an Anime show? (1-5 words only) Good story
22. What Anime would cause you embarrassment if you were caught watching it? (Not Hentai) It was a Yaoi called No Money. It's not a Hentai, but It's also not for kids. My mom caught my sister and I watching it.
23. Have you ever gotten so emotional while watching Anime, that it made you cry? Yes, Fairy Tail has hit me in the feels so hard, and let's not start with me balling my eyes out when Hughes died in FMA.
24. What is the weirdest thing you would see in an Anime? (1-5 words only) Quacks (Princess Tutu)
25. What type of weapons do you see in Anime? Swords
26. What would be your weapon of choice if you were a character in an Anime? Bow and arrows probably.
27. What is the most popular hair colour/eye colour you see in Anime? Blonde hair blue eyes
28. What food do you see often in Anime? Ramen
29. What types of characters do you see in a High School Anime? School president types.
30. Where are some popular places that characters like to visit in Anime? Restaurants
31. What type of Demon/Youkai do you see the most of in Anime? Kitsune
32. What Anime does the character have a second soul inside their body? Shaman King
33. What are the different ways that a character gets to school? Riding a bike.
34. What Mythical Creatures do you see in Anime that are related to Japanese Folklore? Dragons
35. What Historical Land Marks can you find in Anime that is real in Japan? Fuji TV station (Digimon), I've been there.
36. Was there ever an Anime character that their personality bothered you so much? Asta from Clover.
37. If you were a character in an Anime, would you be a hero or villain? Why? Hero
38. What would be the best Anime to start off a Non-Anime watcher/friend on? FMA
39. Do you want to cosplay as any character from an Anime? Who and Why? Ohh. Hard Choice.
40. In your opinion, what makes an Anime different (and awesome) than any other shows? The little character details.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:32 pm
1. What are your top 3 anime that you have watched so far? Blue Exorcist, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!, Vampire Knight
2. What is your least favorite anime? Gundam Seed
3. What made you get into watching anime? As a kid, I thought anime (eg. Beyblade, Cardcaptors, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!) were cartoons. It was only in Grade 7 that my now-former best friend pointed out what anime was.
4. What is your favourite genre? (horror, romance, action, etc.) fantasy, supernatural
5. What type of character do you like to see in an anime? (vampire, witches, magical girls, etc.) Bishōnen (i.e. pretty boys), vampires
6. Who is your favourite female anime character? I have way too many favorite female anime characters, but Misaki from Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama! is within the top 10.
7. Who is your favourite male anime character? I have way too many favorite male anime characters, but Noctis from Brotherhood: FFXV is within the top 10.
8. What is your favourite time era in anime? If you mean the real life era, I would say 1990's anime when YTV and Fox had really good programming. If you mean within an anime, I would say Federal Japan era.
9. What is your favourite anime soundtrack? I have way too many favorite anime soundtracks, but anything from Fairy Tail is within the top 10.
10. In your opinion, which anime deserves a sequel or another season? Fruits Basket
11. If you could suggest one anime to someone, which would it be? Sailor Moon (mainly original series, but the re-released series would work as well)
12. What is your favourite anime couple? I have way too many favorite anime couples, but Sasuke x Sakura from Naruto is within the top 10.
13. If you could make a spin-off to any anime, which would it be? Why? That's a tough one to answer, but I would say Brotherhood: FFXV because I felt the series was way too short. I would have love to see more content of kid/teen Chocobros' lives.
14. If you could make a video game for any anime, what would it be and why? That’s a tough one to answer, but I would say Unbreakable Machine Doll because it would be an interesting fighting game.
15. Have you ever watched an entire anime series in one sitting? yes
16. If you could be one anime character, who would you be? Why? That’s a tough one to answer, but I guess I would be Misaki from Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama! because she’s a strong female character.
17. Which anime character do you think resembles your personality the most? probably Hinata from Naruto
18. What does the Big Eyes in anime stand for to you? (1-5 words only) bubbly, caring, cute, innocent, sweet
19. Have you ever watched an anime and thought, "Omg, this reminds me of my life!"? yes
20. Do you think you will ever stop watching anime? never
21. What would you expect to see in an anime show? (1-5 words only) balance, good characters, good story
22. What anime would cause you embarrassment if you were caught watching it? (Not Hentai) Valkyrie Drive –Mermaid-
23. Have you ever gotten so emotional while watching anime, that it made you cry? yes
24. What is the weirdest thing you would see in an anime? (1-5 words only) chimeras from Fullmetal Alchemist
25. What type of weapons do you see in anime? bows & arrows, guns, swords
26. What would be your weapon of choice if you were a character in an anime? magical staff
27. What is the most popular hair colour/eye colour you see in anime? blond or black hair with blue eyes
28. What food do you see often in anime? rice balls
29. What types of characters do you see in a high school anime? bad boy, jock, school president, shy person
30. Where are some popular places that characters like to visit in anime? local restaurants, school
31. What type of Demon/Youkai do you see the most of in anime? fox demon
32. What anime does the character have a second soul inside their body? Shaman King or Yu-Gi-Oh!
33. What are the different ways that a character gets to school? bicycling, in a car (i.e. limo), running, walking
34. What mythical creatures do you see in anime that are related to Japanese folklore? dragons
35. What historical land marks can you find in anime that is real in Japan? Mount Fuji
36. Was there ever an anime character that their personality bothered you so much? no
37. If you were a character in an anime, would you be a hero or villain? Why? hero
38. What would be the best anime to start off a non-anime watcher/friend on? Sailor Moon (mainly original series, but the re-released series would work as well)
39. Do you want to cosplay as any character from an anime? Who and Why? Yes, I want to cosplay many anime characters, but Jinrou Natsuno Yuuki from Shiki is currently in my top 10 because I think I can obtain his outfit pretty easily. I already have the wig from him, too. Click this link for the 80+ cosplays that I want to do.
40. In your opinion, what makes an anime different (and awesome) than any other shows? Anime caters to everyone by being in different genres and storylines as well as have an unique art style.

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Miscellaneous Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers