Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Feedback(Tell us what you think!)
get our name out there Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:48 pm
this was all i could find on the iv guild in the main forums and i was trying to defend it two years ago, anyway theres so little exposure out there on the forums or on gaia that its going to be harder to grow your guild if you don't post up to get new members not to mention mostly whats out there seems to be very old info which wont help members know about this guild
out of three pages of posts only one person ever hated on you and it wasn't me, time to get your name out there in the gd or cb or friends chat or something
discord /kik / minecraft / etc is fine but what good is it if alot of ppl still don't know about us on gaia? cant get more ppl to these other rooms if you don't post up on gaia

suggestion and feedback ADVERTISE MORE on gaia to get more people not just in here but on other rooms / servers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:52 pm
I forgot why i joined this guild.... lmao  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:56 pm
blazing-luna2002

a perfect example of why this is so desperately needed
announcements only alert members they don't tell gaia who we are or why you should join  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:57 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

announcements only alert members they don't tell gaia who we are or why you should join

I mean, its not that i don't enjoy the guild, i just don't remember joining. I am the leader of my own guild, i might of joined to seek help and tips for running my own guild. -shrugs-  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:04 pm
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

I mean, its not that i don't enjoy the guild, i just don't remember joining. I am the leader of my own guild, i might of joined to seek help and tips for running my own guild. -shrugs-

i own dozens of guilds myself, i remember some of the reasons i joined even if they were misplaced
like joining to be part of a bigger family, to try to have more status on gaia, to get more friends and well to stick it to probably an enemy guild the cr guild eek
last one was just a side effect of joining iv. it wasn't really the main reason i promise  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:06 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

i own dozens of guilds myself, i remember some of the reasons i joined even if they were misplaced
like joining to be part of a bigger family, to try to have more status on gaia, to get more friends and well to stick it to probably an enemy guild the cr guild eek
last one was just a side effect of joining iv. it wasn't really the main reason i promise

-laughs- i posted a post of my own in the chatterbox, tbh i've been trying to find someone to rp with -shrugs- lmao. It is something i can also turn into a story later on. (i write)  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:12 pm
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

-laughs- i posted a post of my own in the chatterbox, tbh i've been trying to find someone to rp with -shrugs- lmao. It is something i can also turn into a story later on. (i write)

I did try to get a rp guild going like a couple of years ago but it failed miserably. i did recently post bump or something so it didn't look dead but if someone wants to help out in the guild and get it going again im fine with it
i just wont advertise it in here just in case the admins get upset about that  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:13 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

I did try to get a rp guild going like a couple of years ago but it failed miserably. i did recently post bump or something so it didn't look dead but if someone wants to help out in the guild and get it going again im fine with it

Yeah, that was never my plan. lol  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:16 pm
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

ok ninja
well if you ever want to try to bring a guild back to life let me know ok  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:17 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

ok ninja

Like one of your guilds? because mine isn't dead lol
( just left a guild because i couldn't post on a contest thing because for some stupid reason. Like really?! I'm trying to help your guild be active and you plan on kicking me out? screw that lol )  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:23 pm
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

ok ninja

( just left a guild because i couldn't post on a contest thing because for some stupid reason. Like really?! I'm trying to help your guild be active and you plan on kicking me out? screw that lol )

i only kick people out for VERY select reasons which in my guilds include the following reasons, 1- it is by your request 2, there are clear violations of the tos of gaia. , 3- i have found that you have made a banable joke on gaia or (if in ssc) your wearing a prohibited color
beyond that i dont ban from my guilds, you may get warned or demoted or lose some powers but i wont ban otherwise
this only applies to where im the leader of said guild  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:25 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

ok ninja

i only kick people out for VERY select reasons which in my guilds include the following reasons, 1- it is by your request 2, there are clear violations of the tos of gaia. , 3- i have found that you have made a banable joke on gaia or (if in ssc) your wearing a prohibited color
beyond that i dont ban from my guilds, you may get warned or demoted or lose some powers but i wont ban otherwise

what do you mean a prohibited color? ._.
and what does tos stand for? i feel as a leader i should know this lmao  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:37 pm
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

ok ninja

tos is terms of service and it can be found at the bottom of any gaia page
ssc is a military / gang style guild. prohibited colors for members in that guild AND that guild only are as follows, red, orange, yellow, pink. this does not apply to a friends list or if your in other guilds or anyone in any flash spaces such as zomg / towns 1
again prohibited colors only are for SSC guild (ssc gremio en espanol) not anything else. and members do agree to this rule due to how they show themselves irl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:39 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
blazing-luna2002

ok ninja

tos is terms of service and it can be found at the bottom of any gaia page
ssc is a military / gang style guild. prohibited colors for members in that guild AND that guild only are as follows, red, orange, yellow, pink. this does not apply to a friends list or if your in other guilds or anyone in any flash spaces such as zomg / towns 1
again prohibited colors only are for SSC guild (ssc gremio en espanol) not anything else. and members do agree to this rule due to how they show themselves irl

thanks... -confused- smile welp.  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

-iiSURENO-i

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 am
if it hadn't been for god n1t30wl i would not have ever known this guild existed. i only joined because of him not what i had heard from any guild leader. if iv group or guild or whatever term it wants to use it needs to advertise somewhere, CB and guild chat are the only two places i know of but my friend does have a link in his Sig even if it is in Spanish but that still doesn't tell anyone what the guild is about or why to join, could you guys maybe come to zomg to suggest your guild or VH or rally?  
IV Feedback(Tell us what you think!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff