Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Lake Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:34 pm
Lake: A very quiet and peaceful location that both animals and people can enjoy. The Water is clean, drinkable and full of helpful bacteria.
Some even say that it has very minor healing properties.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"I've done everything I wanted to do, Now I can finally relax and enjoy life."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Happy✪ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► Elementals✪ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Tankard&Weed✪𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%✪𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"What will we do with a dru...nken sailor? What...will we do with a...drunken sailor? What will we...do with a drunken sailor? Early in the morning!" The drunk Rohnin's song was punctuated by hiccups at just the wrong times. He was loud and rowdy with no care in the world. He was surrounded by a bunch of dancing Elemental sprites, and a few elemental maidens playing instruments and having the time of their lives, As he continued singing his song and chugging alcohol from his tankard. The scene was very lively and different from current times if anyone were to see the scene in front of him they'd be sure they lived in some sort of fantasy. Thanatos' power was very different from others. His magic wasn't really his own, his power came from Primordial elementals who decided that he would be their champion. So whenever he's free a bunch of their children come and party with him.

When Rohnin finished his song the maidens continued with the music, now playing without lyrics. "The children...Are hungry We ne...ed more fruit!!" He yelled with a wide smile on his face. Rohnin wasn't really into parties but when he's drunk the 'monster' comes out, he becomes the life of the party, it was like it gave him energy. Rohnin filled up his tankard once more and went to sit on a log that watches over the unofficial dance floor. He looked so happy as he swung from side to side to the tune. "Hey! Litwick! Be careful in the water. We wouldn't want your mom to be angry with us like last time now, would we!" He chugged half the content in his mug all at once, as he lit one of his famous Rohnin rolls and started smoking.

"Often times I wonder...Whats the type and color...Hmm? Oh thats for you to find out"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood ➤: Siren l Location ➤: Lake l Company ➤: Party People & Robe Guy l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile was taken a stroll around the woods to get more 'me' time, luckily the academy is near the woods and the weather is very good today. She admired the scenery around her, birds are singing, bells are buzzing, squirrels numbing on acorns, flowers showing off their beautiful colourful petals, and all that nature stuff. Speaking if nature she heard something that you won't hear often when you are in the woods, music? The ghost filled with curiosity followed the music and when she got closer to the source it sounded vaguely familiar...'Do pirates still exists?!'

When she got the source her eyes went wide as saucers, there was...a party. She saw beings that obviously weren't human except for one person. Her eyes zoomed on that person, she was surprised to see someone wearing long robes in this sunny weather especially at this gathering. She would have expected him to wears a swimsuit of sort. She just realized that she finally meets someone the opposite sex that's not in their teens She watched as the man drank and smoke, she stared in slight disgust when he caught me him smoking. She wasn't fond of cigarettes and tobacco, she didn't know he was smoking a different substance. Any idea popped in her head, "I got it.~" time to have some fun. With that she disappeared.

A bubble formed in the water, next thing you know multiple bubbles form like a science project volcano was about to erupt until, a person surfaced. Cue slow motion, Cecile rose up from the water as she whipped her hair back, revealing she was wearing a white bikini that looked...small for her but it covered her up mamilla and half of her bosoms up but the bottom half expose(Think Of Tia Harribel from Bleach). Now her swumsuit is white...the water made it translucent and it didn't' help the woman's hair is short. She acted like the man wasn't watching her as she slowly felt her wet body up and down in a suggestive manner while her eyes were closed, as she felt the sun's warm rays against her exposed bare skin. She hummed in satisfaction, "Hmm.~~"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►NSFW✪ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► A Goddess & Elementals✪ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Nothing✪𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】70%✪𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin was busy with his drugs when he noticed his elemental sprite friends started making more commotion in the water. It wasn't really disturbing they were actually having way more fun than usual, something obviously happened and he wanted in, but it wasn't until the maidens' music got rowdier and more lively did Rohnin look up. What he saw was obviously not human, her beauty was beyond anything he's ever seen her features were on point...She was...Rohnin thought process was all of sudden completely cut. Nothing was registering all that ran in his head were suggestive picture of the beautiful swan the emerged out of nowhere. The good thing was she caught the attention of his friends or things would've been embarrassing Rohnin who started shaking noticed a few things in very quick succession "The bikini! her underboob....And OH DEAR MOTHER OF GOD... " Rohnin managed to have a glimpse at....all of a sudden went flying away and slamming a tree literally knocking his loose clothes right off! "I must be with her."

Rohnin who now had a bloody nose got up and immediately made his way to the lake jumping headfirst, not caring that he was currently nude. "I need to get to her now...No matter what." Waves of water tried to come in between him and the woman of his dreams. From the damn sprites who wanted to play with them. "You will not stop me!!" Rohnin mustered all his strength and energy to finally reach her. Rohnin floated in the water panting and gasping for air, as he tried to force himself to speak over the loud music "How can...A beauty like you exist! Your body your everything!!!! It's perfect!" Rohnin might seem too straightforward, but it was obvious this man was on the special side....Especially since his nosebleeding only intensified. "Whats your name of fair maiden?!" It was very weird how can someone look so serious and stupid at the same time. Even he, deep down thought he was out of character...Why was he talking like he was in the middle ages?

"Often times I wonder...Whats the type and color...Hmm? Oh thats for you to find out"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Siren l Location ➤: Lake l Company ➤: Party People & Robe Guy l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

What she was about to witness she wasn't prepared for, she couldn't really hear his voice as the music was more lively than before. "Glad to see I still got it.~" she giggled at her work but gaped in shock when he slammed into a tree and...nude? She felt lighted headed when she saw EVERYTHING when her eyes trailed slowly down his body but she unfortunately blacked out too soon. She surprisingly lost amount of blood, which she was surprised she still has. 'DAMN IT!' Her body sunk down in the body of water for a moment until she quickly revived.

Once she was revived she blushed a pretty shade of pink when she saw the man infront of her, he was certainly straightforward bot overall she was flattered by his words. She noticed another thing...he didn't smelt like tobacco then what was he smoking? And how is he still standing well kneeling, she watched his nosebleed but besides she took a good look at the man. She can obviously tell the man was taller than her approximately 1 feet, his physique though he was surprisingly toned and chiseled from under on those robes he was wearing before. She unconsciously traced her cold fingers along his collarbone trailed down to his chest, now it was her turn to admire his body. Her hands trailed up back and she used her fingers to gently and gracefully along his jawline until she got to his lips until..."OOPS I'm pardon me!!" she apologized invading his space while flustered and her cheeks burned, she doesn't remember the last time she interacted with a man. "Its not everyday you see a handsome shirtless man infront of you.~!" she said dreamily. "Ah! How rude of me my name is Cecile, whats your name of handsome knight?!" she talked back going along with the middle age talk.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:53 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Head over heals.✪ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► A Goddess Cecile & Nosey Elementals✪ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Nothing✪𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】70%✪𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin was so lost in her eyes that he didn't even notice that she had her own nosebleed. Rohnin had one thing on his mind, and it wasn't the usual perverted thoughts...Well, actually Rohnin had two things on his mind. He had two desires to be specific, and one was so massive that it simply made the other one almost none existent. Rohnin who was infatuated, even his first true love didn't give him this reaction. His eyes then trailed down from her eyes to her soft, full lips, obviously indicating desire as he bit his bottom lip and began blushing slightly. All of a sudden, Rohnin felt something cold trace his body starting from his collarbone to his chest then back up to his jawline. This didn't help his situation his desire for her only increased. When she suddenly pulled back Rohnin followed her finger for a moment but forced himself to stop so that he doesn't topple over and embarrass himself any further. "Oh...No...I...It's fine...Im...Uhh" Rohnin gulped as he forgot his own name for a moment, he could feel his cheeks warming up.

Rohnin gently reached out to feel her flushed cheeks that contrasted her cold touch earlier, without even thinking he gently, yet nervously caressed her cheek. She was the one for him, there was no question about it..."I'm...Rohnin...Uhh, Rohnin Starstrider..." Rohnin then slowly trailed his hands down to her shoulder but quickly pulled away in embarrassment. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too!" Rohnin jolted his hand back, feeling like he invaded her space and placed both of his hands under the water to cover his. Region.

As if he had eyes on the back of head Rohnin somehow knew the elementals were all invested in their little moment, He somehow knew that they were staring and waiting for something to happen. Rohnin hated nosey elementals so without even taking his eyes off her, he made a water wall shoot from under them and drench even the fire ones. Rohnin who now had a weak smile trying to cover the fact that he's embarrassed started sweating slightly "Excuse their behavior they're only kids..."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:56 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Playful l Location ➤: Lake l Company ➤: 'Kids' & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile stared at the man questionable, the man had a boost of confidence a moment ago so why does he seem nervous? Did he just forgot his own name, Cecile couldn't help but giggle at this. When he finally introduced himself she found his surname interesting 'Starstrider', sounds like a name you would find in Stars Wars. What if his a Jedi, her began to sparkle, 'That would explain his robes!' he thought about the theory."Nice name.~" she blinked when his hands trailed to her shoulder then he pulled away

"Kids will be kids.~" the Cecile suddenly got an idea to possible make Rohnin feel comfortable around her and probably gives the 'kids' a piece of information. She held his shoulders, "Hold still for a sec." She bent down until the water level was right about her shoulders, she was shuffling a little until she immediately rose up and her held the top of her bikini up in the air for the elementals to see as she covering her 'treasure chest' with her other arm. "I'm also enjoying skinny dipping once in awhile myself, you know the feel of the water all over your body without boundaries.~" she smiled brightly.

She turned around and proceed to walk deeper side, when she turned around it was revealed she had dimples of Venus and her waist was small thanks to wearing corset almost 24/7. She walked as she had her hand rested on one side and the other hand was spinning up the top bikini in the air with her finger, exposing her chest to the sun's rays. She stopped when the water levels where along her shoulders, she turned to "Rohnin~" her voice rolled of her tongue especially with the 'R', "Are you coming?" she flashed a bright bubbly smile. Incase he was filled with disbelief, the was white yet quite translucent bottom bikini/panty floating in front of the man.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Head over heals.✪ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶► A Goddess Cecile & Nosey Elementals✪ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Nothing✪𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】70%✪𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin looked at Cecile with a quizzical look, trying to understand what she was doing. He, of course, didn't mind her touching him, he actually enjoyed it. His curiosity was answered shortly after when he saw her bra...Rohnin started feeling lightheaded but managed to stay on his feet and look "relatively" normal. He needed to stay calm if he wanted to score. "Yes skinny dipping..." Rohnin's face was red in embarrassment and excitement, he was sure nothing will come out of it not yet at least but this was exciting. He usually high around women, this time not so much. Rohnin's eyes were obviously fixated on her treasure, and he couldn't do anything about it, he was enchanted.

When Cecile started walking away the only thing was following her was his head, her scent was also infatuating to the point of him not even realizing fully what was happening "Maybe, our little friends need to go to bed...I mean, they're kids...Uhh they neeeeeeeeee...." Rohnin's word stretched all of a sudden when he saw a white float bikini bottom in front of him. "I love you, way my name...Finally, someone right. Dimples.." Rohnin broken English was all over the place as he slowly started sinking. In dreamland, Rohnin saw a few things, mostly pleasant imagery of his friend, but for some reason, he saw a horned man fuming, and everything around Rohnin started burning. Waking up right next to Cecile in the deeper side, it would seem he was unconsciously moving towards her. Clearing his throat Rohnin finally managed to get ahold of himself "Sorry if I seem too straightforward. But, how can someone like you even be real? I mean, you're perfect...In every way!"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:34 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Curiosity l Location ➤: Lake l Company ➤: 'Kids' & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

'I seriously need to solve that issue with his nose.' Cecile didn't hear Rohnin's words quite well because of the music in the background. When she turned away for a second, she didn't realize the the man has already sunk down, she slowly started to panicking thinking the man has drowned or something. But she let out a loud yelp off surprise when he appeared right next to her.

Cecile was weary when she said 'can someone like you even be real?' which sort of reminded her state, "Well, you can say I'm real even though I'm ghost." she said with a forced smile but you can tell by her voice it had a hint of sadness. 'Ghost are not real...well I'm 'living.'proof b.' she tried to cheer herself up. You can tell be the appearance of the woman she obviously didn't die of old age.Though the statement about her being perfect set her off, she playfully splashed him with water. "Nonsense! I have no interest in being a Mary Sue. There just seems to be something wrong, something not human, about a someone that is just THAT perfect." she laughed lightheartedly which caused a distinguishable smell to release from her body, scent: of fresh baked cinnamon rolls finished off sweet vanilla cream cheese icing.

Cecile held her breath and dunked herself under water to freshen up. She rose up and rested her arms around Rohnin's shoulders for support, and she wasn't pressed again him but he would feel her mamilla brushing against his chest. Water streamed down form her face, some of her soak light pink hair strands stuck on her checks which framed her face, she had one eyes close which made her look like she was winking but in reality she was keeping water from entering her turquoise eye. She wore a smile with great charm which quite resembled a familiar person at the academy. "Oh~ Almost forgot, I wanted to ask.~" Her face drew closer until their nose were barely nose, her nose twitched. "What were you smoking?" she asked out of plain out curiosity cause she doesn't smell the tobacco. "I am not a stalker! I just happened to saw you smoking something when I got here." she quickly justified somehow flustered.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:57 am
User Image
User Image

Rohnin was taken aback when she mentioned she was a ghost, he felt horrible because even though she tried to force a fake smile her voice told the truth. She wasn't happy with her fate, and to be honest, Rohnin was a bit disappointed as well. He hoped if things went farther he'd be able to start a family with her, but I guess being around her is more than enough for him. Rohnin was about to suggest something but was splashed with water which thankfully interrupted his suggestion since what he was about to do might dishonor his village. He closed his eyes and smiled when the water hit his face and splashed some back at her. "Being perfect is subjective, you might not be perfect in some peoples eyes...But you look perfect to me." Rohnin felt a bit of courage and got closer to her when her scent hit his nose, he couldn't help but blush when he realized what that scent was. "Excuse me but...You smell so pleasant. Cinnamon, Vanilla and cheese icing..." Rohnin gulped as he couldn't help but lean his head forward to indulge himself in the pleasant aroma.

When she came out of the water and brushed against him, he surprisingly didn't get one of his signature nosebleeds. He simply blushed harder and tried to contain...Himself. Rohnin simply stared at her smiling and admiring her charming features, especially that smile. Rohnin pulled his head back very slightly when she came in closer and started sniffing around, he didn't understand what was going on, so he very much appreciated her question. He let out a light giggle and before unconsciously grabbing her hips with both his hands, he figured it would be more comfortable for her to be lifted under the water. "Oh! That? It's my special...Medical herb, it's makes you relax and doze off when you feel stressed. In other words, weed." Rohnin then quickly loosened his smile and began to feel nervous. Shifting his gaze to the side and questioning whether or not he should do what he wanted. "So...You want to feel alive again? Becuase I think I can help with that..." Rohnin's smile then returned but it was weaker. "It's a temporary thing, but I think it'll be worth it, especially if it'll make you smile." Rohnin knew he sounded cheesy at the end, but he really meant it her previous smile when she spoke about being a ghost really showed how much she missed feeling warm.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:44 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Stunned l Location ➤: Lake l Company ➤: 'Kids' & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile smiled at the change of tone, he sounded more confident unlike a moment ago his English was all over the place. Some people will find it creepy if someone tells you what you smell like, she raised her wrist and snipped it. "Hmm.~ I do taste delicious, I would eat myself up if I were a cannibal." she giggled, "I love baking sugary treats.~ I don't know why but it happens from time to time, from Cookie Dough Cupcakes to Coffee Cake with Kahlua Chocolate Ganache so... Hope you like sweets!" she soften her eyes, "Cause you can always take a bite ." she paused, "Of some of my recipes."

Cecile raised both of her eye when she heard the answer, 'weed?' is it safe? it won't cause complication in the body right? "Hmm... as long its not tobacco." she remarked, she wasn't so found of the idea of smoking. She stared at him in slight worry when she notice his smile lessen. What he said next made her unconscious gasp and eyes wide as saucers, 'A-alive again?!' she tried to calm down when she remembered one key word 'feel' though her eyes were still wide and her mouth was hanging open. When he finished his statement she slowly recovered and her mouth turned from 'O' to '-', "Y-you would really do that?...For me?" she was still stunned.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Rohnin smiled and drew her in closer by her waist. He then closed his eyes as water started wrapping around them. "Party's over little ones I'm off to the cove, it's an emergency." Hearing his command the music stopped and the elementals were visibly upset but they followed the command. Every element disappearing into its element. Fire jumped into fire, water into water earth into earth etc..."Hold on tight...Homeward Soteria: Guardians Cove" The water then collapsed into its self and the two were no longer there. they were now on Rohnin's home in a very special place. The Lake was as quiet as ever.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:23 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Stunned l Location ➤: Lake l Company ➤: 'Kids' & Rohnin l Item/s ➤: N/A l State ➤: Visible

Cecile was already holding Rohnin tighter when things become more bizarre, she shut her eyes tightly not sure what she was in for.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Woods

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items