Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 402 - Megumi Shirahata's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:51 pm
Room - 402
Roommates: Megumi Shirahata
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:33 pm

l Mood ➤: Drunk l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Corwin l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi sloppily opened the dorm room and looked around. Her suitcase was there, so this must have been her room. Thank god she thought, because she was pretty sure that she would never have been able to find it in the first place. Here we are! My humble room! I think...my bags are here.... Megumi slipped out from under Corwin and plopped right down on the bed. The room was spinning and her stomach churned.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:12 am
Corwin Scandleah
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Location: Park__Company: Random people and Moomi__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Drunk__Song:
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

Corwin didn't do much talking on their way to Megumi's room. Nothing that was comprehensible only random words and broken thought like 'Chicken noodle soup' or 'Bees are dying'. "Your room looks great." Corwin would blurt out before they even entered the room. The moment that Megumi stopped supporting him Corwin would fall on to the ground. Rolling around in the ground until he was on his back, it was the only way to he was going to be able to regain his balance. Hearing the boing of a spring Corwin would say. "Don't worry about me I'll take the floor" It was late and alcohol always did make him sleepy, not that he was drunk. For a moment he was drifting off to sleep but in one quick motion he was back on his feet. As wobbly as his legs felt he sat down next to Megumi. "Come on Moomi...lay on your side. In case you start vomiting you don't want to choke" Putting his hands on her hips Corwin would try to turn her on her side but soon found himself holding on to her tail. "It's so soft" Laying on down on the bed he rested his head on her tail and dozed off.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:17 am

l Mood ➤: Drunk l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Corwin l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Noooooo.... Megumi moaned. She didn’t want to move, the room was spinning already! She felt Corwin climb up on her bed and she looked over to him. Slowly, she started to roll onto her side, but didn’t get very far. Megumi drifted off to sleep.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:03 pm
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Moomi's room__Company: Moomi__Mood: Pumped up__Condition: Hung Over__Song:

It didn't come to a surprise that Corwin would wake up with an aching head. However to his delight, he didn't vomit during his sleep and he found himself cuddling the softest pillow. Only to realize that it wasn't a pillow but Megumi's tail. A light shade of pink appeared on his cheeks as jerked away from her only to find himself falling off the bed with a thud. "s**t" Corwin groaned a bit before forcing his wobbly legs up. Going from laying down to standing up only made the headache worse. Looking around the room he hurried to the garbage can and vomited inside. "Need to drink less" Corwin rubbed his temples before heading over to check up on Megumi. "Hey Moomi you awake?"

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:38 pm

The sudden shift of the bed woke Megumi up. Her head really hurt and her stomach wasn't to hot either. Opening her eyes, she looked around to see where she was. She had some how made it back to her room! Thank god... she thought as she laid her eyes on Corwin. H-hey yea I'm awake.... Im scared to get up I feel like I might puke...how are you?

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:17 am
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Moomi's room__Company: Moomi__Mood: Pumped up__Condition: Hung Over__Song:

Looked like the bookworm hadn't died; he had to give her credit she tougher than he was when he started. He couldn't even get it down his throat the first time and the smell alone made him want to puke. "I'm not any better if that's what you're asking haha" With some laughter added at the end Corwin cringed and held his head. He couldn't even laugh without making his headache worse. Being a much quieter than he usually was he said, "If you need to puke you better go now cause I'm going to be in the shower for a while" Being put in a cold shower didn't make the hangover go away any faster but it sure was relaxing. "Oh yeah I'll take out your trash when I get out...couldn't get to the bathroom quick enough" Looked like Corwin was making himself at home.

Without much care that Megumi was looking right at him, Corwin would began to strip. Leaving little to the imagination with his briefs being the only clothes covering him before he went to the bathroom. Showering in cold water for ten minutes before yelling out, "Hey I'm going to borrow one of your towels! Thanks!" From the sound of it Corwin already recovered from his hang over. After all he built a resilience for it over the years.

Coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist he would jump back in bed with Megumi, if she was still in it, and wrap his arms whatever was on the bed. Be it Megumi or one of her pillows. "So Moomi got any plans for today?"

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:05 pm

I-i think I'm good...and yea its fine don't worry about... Megumi felt her face turn a bright red, as Corwin stripped down to his boxers. There was a lot she could see, and a lot she could imagine with the sight of him. As Corwin made his way into her shower, Megumi tried to sit up and stand, but that didn't go over too well, and she flopped back down onto her bed. My head... she thought as she closed her eyes.

Megumi didn't even hear him shout that he was taking the towel, and she didn't even hear the water shut off. She did however feel an arm wrap around her all of a sudden. Megumi blushed a brighter red as she looked over to Corwin. N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no I don't...I-i-im glad to see you are feeling better though..

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:02 pm
Corwin Scandleah

When Megumi looked over at him Corwin got a good look at her bright red face. "Woah! You're burning up! Are you sure you're okay? I can go and get you some water if you need it" Corwin with no medical expertise would go full on doctor mode. Climbing on top of her, he placed his hand on her forehead, put his head against her chest, then medically deduced, "I got nothing...maybe you just need a warm bath" It was his fault that she was hangover so it was his duty to take care of her until she got better. Jumping off the bed the towel wrapped around his waist would slip off fortunately for Megumi's heart he had put his briefs on after he showered. Not only that he would put his other clothes back on before looking back at Megumi.

"So you are free today. Awesome cause i was thinking about going to the arcade. Don't worry I'll buy the tokens. Just a little thank you for letting me stay the night." Heading back to the bathroom he would fill up the tub halfway with warm water before heading back to Megumi. "Well come on the day isn't getting any younger" Grabbing the blankets Corwin would pull them away from Megumi before picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom where he would drop her right into the tub.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:57 am

Eh? Oh no I'm f-- Megumi's words cut off when Corwin got on top of her. Megumi looked up at Corwin, speechless. What is he doing?!?! Megumi couldn't form words, and her cheeks stayed a bright red, and when the boy put his head on her chest, the girl felt like her heart might beat out of her chest! Opening her mouth, Megumi prepared a few word, but it didn't matter. Corwin was up and off go her. She watched as Corwin disappeared into her bathroom.

Taking a deep breath, Megumi looked at the ceiling. I-i can go this....h-he may be handsome but I'm sure he doesn't mean anything by... Megumi stopped her mutters when the boy came back into the room. A-arcade? S-sure! It sounds like it could be really fun actually. A-and of course! Y-you can stay whenever! Megumi blushed and looked away when she said that, asking herself if she really did say that.

Next thing the girl knew is Corwin was carrying her....and then dropped her into her bathtub. Her body created a splash, and her clothes became soaking wet. G-geeze!!! My clothes are soaking!! Megumi said with a pout like face as she looked down at her soaking clothes.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:03 am
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Moomi's room__Company: Moomi__Mood: Pumped up__Condition: Healthy__Song:

"Oh really? I don't really plan to stay here too often but it's nice knowing I'm welcomed. Your roommate wouldn't mind right?" Not many people liked having him around; his rather energetic lifestyle would often start annoying people after a certain amount of time. So he was pleased and surprised to know that Megumi had not grown tired of him yet. When Corwin had lifted her he held a firm grip around her thigh and arms making sure to not have her upright or else she would vomit because of it.

When he dropped her in the bathtub instead of leaving the bathroom he ended up grabbing the shampoo and putting some in his hand. "Your clothes? ********! I'm sorry I'm completely forgot you still had your clothes own" He had been in such a worry he had forgot the most obvious thing. Smacking himself in his face he smeared shampoo all over it. Blurting out a few more curse words and dunking his head into the water, washing away all the shampoo on his face, he got back in the task at hand. Washing Megumi.

"I'll take your clothes to the nearest laundromat to dry them. Real sorry about that" Corwin apologized as he started to undress her. Putting the clothes in the sink so the water could go down the drain then he put some shampoo on his hands again and started to wash Megumi's hair. Being the opposite of what he normally was and gently washing her hair being careful to not pull at any tufts of hair. "So how long have you been here?" He had decided heir destination for today but maybe she knew the place better and knew about the hidden gems of this town. Places that aren't well known but are great to visit.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:03 pm

Megumi shook her head. E-eh... I don't actually think I have a room mate... I think its just me... Though... Corwin was a character that was for sure! He was undressing the girl!!! Megumi's face was completely red as she quickly covered herself. C-c-c-c-c-corwin!! D-d-d-d-d-dont look!!!!! The kitsune looked down as she covered herself, her tails squirmed under her. She felt the boys hands run through her hair, and she looked up. Y-y-y-youre washing me..? She couldn't help but smile, this was actually kind of nice.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:00 pm
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Moomi's room__Company: Moomi__Mood: Pumped up__Condition: Healthy__Song:

"Oh you don't well that works just as good then. I can sleep on the extra bed when I'm over" Corwin didn't think that undresssing Megumi was a big deal however her sudden erratic movement and yelling made him a bit concern. "Don't be ashamed of your rocking hot bod." Corwin would say; not doing any unnecessary gawking but he wasn't avoiding looking at her. After all he was cleaning her, he wouldn't want to get soap in her eye. When asked if he was washing her he couldn't help but laugh, "Of course what else would I be doing putting soap in your hair?" Looking down to see a glistening smile which he found to be quite adorable on Megumi's face. Smiling back he cupped a bit of water in his hands and washed the shampoo off the other's hair. "And I'll be honest...you do everything really slow and I'm in a hurry to go to the arcade"

With her hair done at least by Corwin's standards he would start to wash the other parts of Megumi's body. "Keep your head above water now" He was trying his best to keep Megumi in a laying position; he wouldn't want her to vomit inside the bathtub now would he. Flipping Megumi around so her stomach was facing the bottom of the bathtub, he kept one hand gently over her stomach to keep her from sinking to bottom, and his other hand started to wash her tails one by one. He didn't know how to treat it: was it hair or was it washed like skin. His decision was made when he used the shampoo and gently stroked her tail. When her tails were done being cleaned he washed her back and legs. With no shame or hesitation in his actions. When her entire backside was cleaned he would flip her once again but now he allowed her to lay down on the tub. Since being held up by his hand was probably uncomfortable for her. "You may want to close your eyes while I wash your face" Corwin seemed a bit more calm; showering and bathing were just relaxing actions even if it involved him washing someone else.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:59 pm

R-rocking body? Y-you think so...? Megumi couldn't help but widen her smile a bit. Weirdly, the compliment made her feel really good coming from Corwin. She sat there as Corwin began to wash her hair, and she relaxed a little, not like he hadn't seen her now. However...

KYA!! Corwin flipped her over and was washing her body?!?!? Megumi opened her mouth to protest, but Corwin was already giving her a good scrub. Her tails twitched as the body ran his hands over her, a few of the fluffy parts covered her a**. His hand was holding her and there was no escape, but when he flipped her back over she couldn't help but let a small soft moan escape her lips.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:50 pm
Corwin Scandleah

It brought a smile to his face seeing Megumi's smile widen, "Of course for a bookworm you have a slim body, smooth skin, and a plump pair of breasts and a** I'm surprised" Corwin would say honestly. A small chortle of laughter coming from him when she had squealed from being flipped. However he didn't laugh at the next noise she made when he flipped her again. Instead he looked at her with a bit of confusion. "You okay there?" Corwin feared that she might start vomiting. Waiting a couple of seconds just to be safe he soon went back to cleaning Megumi.

Waiting for her to close her eyes before he started to wash her face. Being extra delicate as to not make marks on what was a perfect complexion. The tip of his index fingers circling around her eyes before he splashed a bit of water on her face to remove any soap. "Sorry" Corwin would whisper. When she opened her eyes Corwin would be covering his left eye. For a split second he looked sad but his hand moved away from eye and a cheerful smile appeared again. "Are you still hungover Moomi?"

Corwin was spending a bit more time with his scrubbing than before; his hands were getting pruned and his scrubbing didn't feel like it was doing as great as before. Washing her left arm then her right arm. He washed her collar and neck a bit rougher seeing how it was a place that would get dirty often. Then his hands would cup her breast, rubbing them and squeezing them together then having a finger run up and down between her breast making sure to clean her chest thoroughly. Continuing to wash her stomach before going lower to her thigh and washing dangerously close to a more delicate part. Still Corwin seemed to not be bothered by it all as he rubbed her inner thigh then continued his trip downward. Until he arrived to her feet.

A mischievous grin appeared on his face, "Hey Moomi? Are you ticklish"

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items