Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[LOG/PRP] Finally an introduction (Huru x Kimara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:19 pm
Huru had finished a new wind chime made out of sea glass. It took a while to make another one, the first one being gifted to his mother. But he was quite proud of the pretty outcome. And he knew just who to give it to.

Huru waited on the hill where he usually watched the cubs, though he had off today. Still, he hoped his companion would meet him there. And maybe today, today finally, he would learn her name. He kept forgetting to ask her and always regretted his lack of memory by the time she went home. Today, though, he wouldn't forget. He would learn his new friend's name.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:19 pm
It hadn't dawned on Kimara until later that she had never given him her name. She felt like a right a** at this point but at least maybe she'd be able to rememdy that, she just had to hope he might turn up at the spot she had first met him. She made her way there hoping to get there before him but it would seem as though he was already expecting her. Or hoping to be.

Or maybe he was just watching cubs again. She gave a look around and spotted none. Awww. He had waited for her. "Morning!" She called out as she approached him with a cheerful grin upon her face. "I am so sorry Huru," She started out as she grew closer. "I got your name and never gave you mine in return. I'm Kimara."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:20 pm
Kimara. He had finally gotten her name. A smile spread across his face, eyes brightening. "Beautiful name!" he chirped happily, standing up. Oh. He should also greet her.

"Good morning. I, um... I made something for you," he told her, albeit bashfully. He didn't feel the shyness until just now. With her eyes on him, he suddenly felt nervous.  
"Thank you, your words are so kind." She felt like she wasn't worthy of them given they were still so new to one another but she accepted his compliment none the less. Cocking her head she looked around to see if it was visible and then gave an excited smile. "Oh did you? That is so thoughtful." She patiently waited for him to produce it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Huru ducked his head, grinning sheepishly and a bit proudly. Kimara sure knew how to compliment.

Fidgeting a bit, unsure how she would feel about the trinket, he finally stepped to the side, allowing view of the sea glass chimes. "I make them," he said a bit lamely, bashful before clearing his throat and looking up into the tree where some critters helped to hang some of his older and simpler projects before looking back at the more elaborate sea glass. It had taken months to finish, considering he had to knot things with his teeth and find small enough string and critters to help with the more delicate weaving. "I wanted you to have this one. They make a pretty noise in the wind," he added on in a slight rush, as though to convince her that it was worth taking home.  
As she waited she wondered if perhaps they would have to go to where he had it but then he moved aside and there, behind him, was a beautiful chime of sea glass, the colors glinting beautifully in the sunlight. "Oh Huru, it's absolutely breathtaking." She grasped a paw to her chest. "Thank you so much, I will treasure it always." Truly she couldn't thank him enough. "Maybe you can help me find a nice place to hang it?" It was her way of offering him to come back to her den with him.

- Mynsed -

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:54 pm
He smiled, following after her, though still nervous. So... she really did like his gift? He was thrilled to hear that! "I'll be glad to help! Second opinions never hurt, even if you're great at it," he pointed out before reddening. "Not that I think you're terrible at it, even if you say so," he added on quickly.

Her next question, he answered immediately. "Not really, I make them whenever I can but the sea glass can be hard to come by," he explained. "My mother has a couple. And I hang the rest on that tree. The cubs seem to enjoy it," he pointed out.  
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games