Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PRP between Niyaru Delacroix's Izumi and Deejaye's Isi.

Done over Discord, logged here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:20 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
It had been a while since Izumi had seen Isi and it wasn't that he didn't look for her around home, he just didn't find her anywhere. As the sun rose high into the sky he decided to go on an adventure to find her. He kind of missed her cuteness and wanted to stretch his legs as well. Before he set out on the small journey he made sure he was not needed around home. The gentle giant was in no rush to go no where in particular, he just figured he would start walking and maybe find her at some point.

Deejaye
It had been some time since meeting Izumi, and since then Isi has been out and about, exploring the area - while she had been enjoying her nomadic lifestyle, she was starting to get an itch for settling down, even if it would be more temporary. Finding a small, peaceful meadow tucked within an overgrown forest, she decided that this seemed a pleasant place and set about trying to appropriate a hollowed out fallen tree into a shelter of sorts. She had to admit she was feeling rather lonely lately and was longing to see a particular stallion again...though she would be a literal embarassed to admit it.

Niyaru Delacroix
Izumi started to feel a little lost, he had no idea how far he'd traveled away from home nor where he was at the moment. His amber eyes scanned his surroundings and didn't recognize anything familiar. In the back of his mind he thought he should be a little worried but he was still set on seeing her again. "Isiii.." He decided to call out her name and see if she was within hearing distance, after all he had no idea where she could possibly be residing. He stretched out his wings to let the wind blow between his feathers. He had decided to stick to the ground to try and find her because he wasn't sure he could spot her from the air.

Deejaye
She had managed to get nestled in the hollow log when she had heard a familiar voice - ears perking up excitedly, she scurried out of the log and called out, "Izumi? Is that you?" she called out, her voice quivering with excitement. It had been some time since she saw him and well... There were a few times where she had her mind wander about and wonder how he was doing. She trotted towards his location, eager to see if it was actually him and not her imagination.

Niyaru Delacroix
Izumi stopped in his tracks when he though he heard her sweet little voice call out his name. He looked around and then found himself grinning ear to ear as she stepped out and was making her way to him. Instead of waiting for her to reach him, his excitement carried him over to her and he laid down on the grass. He was so happy to see her again that he immediately started to playfully paw at her. "Isiii.."He purred and then nuzzled her gently even though he had energy and excitement bubbling inside.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:22 pm
Deejaye
Seeing the familiar large stallion make his way over to her, she smiled giddily and wiggled her small tail playfully. "Izumiii!! It's been... it feels like it's been forever!" she exclaimed. Unable to contain herself, she practically threw her small body upon him, tackling with a clear sign of affection and nuzzling him back. Calming down slightly, she pulled back and puffed her cheeks, looking slightly frustrated. "Where have you been?"

Niyaru Delacroix
The feeling that hit him when she tackled him was indescribable. He felt light and really happy to be reunited with her. When she puffed her cheeks at him he almost thought he was going to die because of how cute she was and the overwhelming feeling of something unknown. "Awww Isi...I'm sorry..." He licked her softly and laid his head down in front of her. "Can you ever forgive me?" He spoke softly and there was something else in his tone. He was hoping that she would forgive him. Izumi wasn't sure what he would do if she stayed mad at him.

Deejaye
She giggled when he licked her and smiled coyly at him, feeling her mood brighten up immensely. "Forgive you? Hmm.. Maybe. You'll have to make it up to me though," she responded, giggling. "Liiiiike.. Well, I'm not sure what you could do to make it up to me. I'm sure you could figure that out though." Isi leaned close against him, enjoying the warmth of his body.

Niyaru Delacroix
An idea came to him and he couldn't help but tell her. "What if you never left my side?" He didn't want to go and have to seek her out again, he wanted to know she was close. "If that doesn't work for you little Isi, we can go on a journey together." He smiled at her as he felt her body closer to his. "I'd like to spend more time with you." He muttered kind of shyly, he wanted her to know how he felt but also wasn't trying to make things weird.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:24 pm
Deejaye
Isi's eyes widened at the question, hoping that the words meant something more. She could feel butterflies in her stomach and her heart fluttering..was he really serious? "D-do you...do you mean that? Like... Ever?" she said, obviously nervous. Gulping a little, she continued, "Do you mean like, us always together? Are you sure I wouldn't get sick of me?" The small pony uttered a soft giggle.

Niyaru Delacroix
His ears went back as he listened to her words. "I miss you when your not around." He wasn't sure why quite yet but had grown quite fond of her and didn't like being apart. "I don't think I could ever get sick of you." He couldn't think of a situation or anything she could do to make him get sick of her. "I want to spend more time with you Isi because I feel as though I need you next to me. I don't know what it means yet but I'd like to find out together..."He wasn't sure how she would feel about him being so forward but he wanted to get it out in the open. Perhaps they could make sense of things together.

Deejaye
Isi's eyes seemed to twinkle as she felt a gush of emotions. She pressed herself closer to him, enjoying the warmth of his body. "I..I would like that a lot...I'd like to do that too," she responded, her tone more serious than usual. There was something about Izumi that was alluring - it made her enjoy her time with him, and feel upset when she wasn't around him. And if that it meant something, the small mare wouldn't mind discovering what that meant.

Niyaru Delacroix
Izumi wanted to make sure she was one he wanted around for the rest of his life before introducing her to his family. He had no idea exactly what kind of journey he wanted to share with her. But he realized it didn't really matter what they did together after hearing she would like to be with him. He had no words to say to her, she made him utterly speechless. The look in her eyes seemed to make his heart soar. He closed his eyes as she pressed closer to him and enjoyed her warmth against him. With Isi being so close to him, he got to breathe in her delightful scent. The little mare reminded him of rain, coconut and flowers. He smiled to himself as he nuzzled her gently. The little mare really did make him feel something he had no experience with before. He wasn't even sure that it had a name but he did know he didn't want it to ever end.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers