Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
I Missed Free Tacos...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:53 pm
There was a Torchy's trailer closing down, the first one, and they were giving away free tacos, and I missed it because I couldn't find parking!!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:11 pm
Oh noooo! I kind of got free tacos recently?

Taco Bell and I.... Well.... I sometimes doodle myself with their products and so they follow me on twitter xD And they sent me a $10 gift card for my efforts hahaha!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:09 am
Taco Bell is my guilty pleasure, but there are so many great taco places around here, it kinda becomes second fiddle...
You should draw yourself leading an army of Taco Bell tacos and see what they send you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:39 am
Sincerely Metalhead
Taco Bell is my guilty pleasure, but there are so many great taco places around here, it kinda becomes second fiddle...
You should draw yourself leading an army of Taco Bell tacos and see what they send you! biggrin

They almost never send me anything at all actually, they usually just ask if they can use it in their social media for free hahahahaha.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:40 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

They almost never send me anything at all actually, they usually just ask if they can use it in their social media for free hahahahaha.

Screw that. Say you want a lifetime's worth of free chalupas! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:16 am
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

"Starving Artist, will work for Chalupas!"  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:50 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

"Starving Artist, will work for Chalupas!"

DO IT!!!!!
See what they say!  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out