Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Making friends!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zorosgirl11

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:28 pm
Hi! I've left and come back to Gaia numerous times, but I am finally back to stay, and all my old friends have since left the site ;; figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Z, a senior in university. I'm in to a lot of different nerdy things (Pokemon, Voltron, etc). I heard people here are nice, and I'm just looking to make some new friends! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:18 am
zorosgirl11
Hi! I've left and come back to Gaia numerous times, but I am finally back to stay, and all my old friends have since left the site ;; figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Z, a senior in university. I'm in to a lot of different nerdy things (Pokemon, Voltron, etc). I heard people here are nice, and I'm just looking to make some new friends! heart

^^ Welcome Back

And Welcome to the IV family <3

Oh! Here is an invite to the our Discord server. You can make lots of friends here as well~

User Image

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:11 pm
zorosgirl11

Nice, you meet you, people call me Luna. I'm the leader of my own guild (working on the activity, but we have about 49 members (After kicking out a good 40 inactive members) I'm currently almost halfway through high school, so I'm almost16. Yeah, yeah. I'm young, but so what? I love pokemon, and I love to read and write. Nice to meet you. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:12 pm
Misvicious IV

And it's nice to see vice's working to help. My guild has one vice that I am close to, but he can be quite lazy at times, always there when I need him though. And as a leader of my own guild (again still working on that), I'd love to help in any way that may be needed. (which you prob wont need my help) but it's nice to offer sometimes anyway.  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

zorosgirl11

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:37 pm
Misvicious IV
zorosgirl11

^^ Welcome Back

And Welcome to the IV family <3

Oh! Here is an invite to the our Discord server. You can make lots of friends here as well~

User Image

Thank you so much! I will attempt to figure out discord! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:38 pm
blazing-luna2002
zorosgirl11

Nice, you meet you, people call me Luna. I'm the leader of my own guild (working on the activity, but we have about 49 members (After kicking out a good 40 inactive members) I'm currently almost halfway through high school, so I'm almost16. Yeah, yeah. I'm young, but so what? I love pokemon, and I love to read and write. Nice to meet you. ^^

Wow that's awesome! Glad your guild is doing so well <3 It's nice to meet you, Luna!  

zorosgirl11

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:06 am
zorosgirl11
blazing-luna2002
zorosgirl11

Wow that's awesome! Glad your guild is doing so well <3 It's nice to meet you, Luna!

You too!!! And my guild is... ok... being active is the struggle  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:56 am
blazing-luna2002
zorosgirl11
blazing-luna2002
zorosgirl11

You got this! <3  

zorosgirl11

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:00 am
zorosgirl11
blazing-luna2002
zorosgirl11
blazing-luna2002
zorosgirl11

You got this! <3

so close to getting a ticket to create a speech bubble specifically for my guild -flails-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:01 am
blazing-luna2002

Oh nice! I just started questing for my first ticket, just got to 3 tril! Good luck, tickets are super hard, but you'll get there heart  

zorosgirl11

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:02 am
zorosgirl11
blazing-luna2002

Oh nice! I just started questing for my first ticket, just got to 3 tril! Good luck, tickets are super hard, but you'll get there heart

a friend is giving me a 1.5T discount. and i only need 300B more -flails-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:22 am
zorosgirl11

Hello Z! hope you're doing well. you can call me Kid, I'm new here as well maybe only days earlier or later than you. I'm a game nerd too. mostly PC games like skyrim.  

Kidium

Colorful Humorist

12,850 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

zorosgirl11

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:15 am
Kidium IV
zorosgirl11

Hello Z! hope you're doing well. you can call me Kid, I'm new here as well maybe only days earlier or later than you. I'm a game nerd too. mostly PC games like skyrim.

Oo cool! Ive never actually sat down to play Skyrim, I hear its fun  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:16 am
✽ ✽ ✽ Life is too short

zorosgirl11
Kidium IV
zorosgirl11

Oo cool! Ive never actually sat down to play Skyrim, I hear its fun

it's a must try. it's a great sandbox RPG. biggrin what do you play most of the time?

User Image
to waste your time regretting things ✽ ✽ ✽

Kidium

Colorful Humorist

12,850 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games