Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:47 am
User Image

Never content with stagnation in life, it was unsurprising that Kuona was out and about and exploring - something that never seemed to cease. In this trip around the world, she had reached the Eastern Swamp and then headed way up and around the creepy graveyard next to the swamplands, through the forest, and was now exiting that forest, the plains in sight. Although it was welcome, Kuona still pursed her lips a bit. She had seen the plains before which is lovely and all, but she wanted to explore and it was a bit difficult to do that when she kept coming upon the same areas again and again.

Huffing, the mare started into a trot, aiming to hasten her way to the tree line. If she turned her head rightward and squinted hard enough, she could almost see mountains in the distance. Not the most athletic of Soquili, she had been slowly training herself to get to a point when she felt confident even walking towards those great beasts. That and her hesitation to step into water - which she seemed surrounded by - were definite hinderances in her wanderings. She knew her mother, an older mare by the name of Kipenzi, to be similar in her wanderlust, but a lot braver than Kuona tended to be. If only she had someone around to teach her how to brave the little things - life, water, you name it.

Nearly at the tree line, Kuona mused a bit about her mother and her upbringing. It was funny; she really was her mother's daughter when it came to a lot of things, but fiestiness was not one of them. Her mom tended to have an... attitude much of the time, something that served her well in identifying suspect characters and shooing them off from her children. A kind mare at heart, Kuona had none of that and all of the sweetness and tenderness instead. Her red eyes lit up as she realized she was nearing the plains, and immediately broke into a slow but excited canter.

(WC: 342)

nekolulu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Finishing telling stories to a couple of foals he met in kawni village a few days ago. Ruka decides where to head next. He had travelled with the family to Oak forest and had been telling the small herd his stories for two days. He was getting ready to go back. The elder of the heard told him about an herd that lived near the cursed graveyard.

He had put a lot of thought to idea of meeting this heard. He wondered what stories he could learn from them. He loved to travel, he had been to desert, the beach, visited most of the plains. He had yet to visit the graveyard. He thought of his parents. His mother was small mare she also liked to travel. His father was different. He was an protector for the two-edged village. It was he Ruka learned his stores. His father was monstrous to most at first sight an reddish brown, with white and gold mask on his face. A large shell on his back and his tail was as soft as cloud. His father wouldn't hurt a fly. The Great Entei the villagers​ called him. His father and his mother were cute imagine an normal sized mare with spots and markings. His parents taught him well, that is he loved traveling and telling stores.

Ruka leaves the herd after thanking them heading towards the plains he smirks and trots. He had to go through them to reach the graveyard. He hadn't been to these plains so he stops once up the closest hill. Looking around he spots an young mare in distance. She was beautiful to his blue eyes. He watches her canter and thinks about.catching up to her. Maybe she knew the way to graveyard. It was always good to have an guide. He can't after her. Hoping that when he got closer he gain her attention and stop her without her thinking he was either going to stop her or hurt her.-

Ruler of Everything

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:21 pm
Kuona had been so focused on her journey that she had failed to notice the handsome, natural-colored (her favorite!) stallion in the plans just ahead. It appeared he had noticed her; soon enough he was down off the hill he had climbed on, and was now cantering... towards her? Unsure what to do, Kuona broke free of the trees and slowed down to a walk, heading his way.

Now that she was standing near-still, she was finally able to assess the Soquili headed her way. He had a gleaming coat that was somehow bright, but also light, in its color. His markings were interesting, but subtle - understated. It was beautiful to look at. As he drew closer, she slowed to a stop. "Ah, hello there..." she started off, flashing a quick smile. Regardless of what he wanted, it was always best to kick things off with kindness.

nekolulu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:25 am
As he Cantered towards the mare he watches her break out of the trees and slow down to an walk. As he gets closer he slows to an trot and stops a few feet away to face her. He smiles and her kindness and bows his head. " Hello, miss I didn't mean to scare you. I saw you and since I'm a little lost. I would ask for your help. I'm heading to caused graveyard, there is a herd there I hoped would share with me their stories. I'm an storyteller. I travel far and wide to learn other herds stories and tell a few of my own. I'm Ruka." He stares at her face her red eyes were beautiful. He loved mares that had her markings and how dark she was.

Ruler of Everything

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:17 pm
In response to the stallion's deep bow, Kuona gave him one of her own, still smiling. She always appreciated some old-fashioned courtesy, even if it wasn't something she's particularly show someone else upon first meeting. At his inquiry into the graveyard, Kuona raised an eyebrow, thankful then that he decided to explain himself, as if he knew it would be odd to just... be seeking to go to a cursed graveyard.

"Well hello, Ruka, it's lovely to meet you. My name is Kuona! And luckily, I do know of a graveyard..." she replied, glancing back at the tree line. "Stories, huh?" Kuona said, her eyes sparkling before she continued, "I'm not quite sure you want to go there. It is quite dangerous, you know!" Something about him felt older - a bit more refined than her girlish self - and it hinted towards a life of explorations, but she didn't want to overestimate what he knew about the graveyard herd. If he was heading into possible danger, she wanted him to know full well that he was.

nekolulu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:50 pm
- Ruka relaxes and smiles-."it's nice to meet you Kuona. Great would you mind showing me the way?" - he smirks- " yes, I like hearing about others way of life. There are many things you can learn about others herds and where they come from. I bet you have interesting stories too. Like where and whom you parents are, where you grew up. What they taught you while you where small. It's a great way to meet others and get to know others." - he smiles-

- thinking about the danger. He looks at her. " Yes I would like the go there. I know about dangers, but I believe I can handle it. Plus I believe it is worth it." - he watches her. " would like to guide me. Do you know the herd there? I can protect us."

Ruler of Everything

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 pm
Kuona blinked in near disbelief, realizing the stallion was asking her to guide him back through the forest to the cursed graveyard. Was he bananas? She studied him, waiting for any ounce of crazy to pop through his demeanor, but he seemed steady. Calm. Like he knew exactly what he asked of her.

And that was enough to instill confidence in the young mare. "I like that, Ruka - I wouldn't think that tales of growing up are 'stories' waiting to be told, but you put it so poetically it sounds as if that's all they are." Glancing again at his bright blue eyes, the mare nodded softly. "Alright, if you think you can handle it and you promise to protect me if things go wrong... I can show you the way."

The mare grinned childishly and without waiting for a response, turned tail and started towards the woods. "It's pretty simple, actually..." she started, trailing off as she took a deep breath, mentally preparing for the chill that previously overtook her body as she skirted the graveyard. It was a long way off - all the way through the forest and then some - but it still chilled her to the bones.

nekolulu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:06 pm
- Watching her turn tail and head into the forest. He walks after her and smiles when he is beside her-" I give you my word, no harm will come to you. I will protect you with my life." - he watches her.

He didn't know much about this mare. But he would do what he said he would do. He thinks- " did you grow up near here? Do you have siblings, a mate or children? I grew up near the two-legger village. I have an sister and brother. No mate, but I do have about five children two boys and three girls. Their mothers left me the day the baskets broke open. I never saw them again. I have grand children and great grand children. I hope I'm not over sharing." - he blushes alittle.-

Ruler of Everything
Quote:

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:24 am
"Alright then, I suppose we can venture to the graveyard if you'd like." Kuona kept on, picking her way about the forest floor, skipping over fallen trees and the like. Hearing he grew up near the two-leggers, Kuona's ears swiveled. "You did? I actually grew up in a forest near the two-leggers as well!" At hearing Ruka had two previous mates and five children, her red eyes widened. "You've lived a lot of life, Ruka," she said, smiling. For her, life had been all about adventure and traveling, not yet a mate and children.

"You must be old to have great grandchildren already, huh?" she joked, mostly kidding. "I have none of the above, actually - I have a wonderful mother and father, and my mother's two best friends helped raise me as well - two equally incredible Soquili. Since I was old enough to wander, I have - since then, I've been on my own just exploring the lands. I thought of it as obtaining 'life experience' but you seem to redefine what that term means."

nekolulu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:42 pm
- he nods- " yes please lead the way." - he watches her and leaps over fallen logs following her movements and watching for fallen trees or rocks.- " yes my mother had us in meadow there. I grew up being looked after by an two-legger. It was interesting being in the two-legger village. Awesome did you know some two-legger care of you as well? When did you start traveling?"

-He smirks- " i'll be ten when the leaves turn brown and orange. Yes! I'm older then dirt." - he jokes.- " really, an beautiful young married like yourself. The males must be mad." - he blushes- " I have explored far and wide. Learning many things. life experience means a lot of different things depending on the Soquili. You mother sounds wonderful and your father too! I raised by my mother Hanna, she was raised in village, she loves to travel. My father is the guardian of the village. He has an huge shell on his back, wears mask, and has tail made out clouds. My sister is like my father but has my mother's coloring. My brother looks like my father. I look like both. I have my mother's eyes."

Ruler of Everything
Quote:

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:05 pm
In response to asking if she was raised by a two-legger, Kuona shook her head. "I didn't have much interaction with them, really - we tended to keep to ourselves, mostly." At his next question, Kuona pondered. "As soon as I was old enough, really - my mother was extremely independent as well and did the same. It took having me and my brothers for her to settle anywhere."

At that, she laughed. She was quite a bit younger than he, but that meant little once one reached adulthood. "Eh, I'm too much of a wanderer for most - they don't have the energy to keep up with me," she explained, smirking. "Your father wears a shell? That's very odd indeed," Kuona stated, smiling. What an interesting family he had indeed - his father the guardian of a two-legger villiage, being raised by a two-legger - her childhood definitely paled in comparison. "That's so neat! My mother and father both looked like wild animals, so I'm am even wilder mix of both." Again, Kuona found herself grinning. Stepping through the forest floor, she looked over at him and asked, "What was it like being raised by a two-legger?" That was an a fascinating point in his history that she'd heard so far, and she really wondered what interacting with a two-legger on a regular basis was like. Her mother was fond of two-leggers, she said they were always kind - but she'd never really had any meaningful interactions with them.

nekolulu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:58 pm
-" I see, your lucky.". - he listens to her and smiles.- " are you and your brothers close?" -he smiles and smirks- " my children and I are close. My daughter Lomadia loves to travel with her mate. They visit a lot, my other children live close by."

- he smirks- " I can keep up with you. I wouldn't leave your side." - he was flirting with her, he was interested in her. At her question he smiles- " it is intresting, the two-leggers live in these wood caves, these caves are big enough for them to have an place to lay down, eat and drink. The cave keeps them dry, sometimes they invite you in when it is raining, or cold. The cave has a small fire that is trapped in a stone shell. The two-leggers have food inside baskets in their wood caves. They are great they give apples, berries, pumpkin s and leaves. They use a shell that inches your fur. They try to climb on your back. My two-legger taught me games. Hide and seek. They are great!"

Ruler of Everything

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:04 am
At his inquiry about her brothers, Kuona shook her head sadly. "Unfortunately not; they were always really close, and I tended to just want to run off, so I never formed any close bonds with them. But that's lovely to hear! It's always sweet to see a child close to their parent - usually means they have a great parent." She grinned, really thinking that Ruka would likely make a great father. He was sweet, steadfast, and, it seemed, genuine. All wonderful qualities in a stallion, and it was charming that he had such a close bond that him and his children kept in such constant touch. Additionally, Lomadia loving to travel was something Kuona connected with personally - it was lovely that she got to do that with a mate by her side.

When he began to flirt, Kuona laughed. She had been flirted with before, sure, but by cocky soquili merely looking for a quick fix. It wasn't her style. However, when Ruka pulled it, it came off as genuine and just downright delightful. "What makes you think you can keep up?" She grinned and flicked her tail, continuing her walk through the forest. She believed they were getting close to the graveyard, but wasn't quite sure how much further it would be.

"Fire?" Kuona blinked, suddenly a bit on edge. "That sounds terrifying! All the other stuff sounds incredible - I do love a good snack - but fire sounds a little scary for me. Although, I guess I scare easily..." she said, thinking once more of the graveyard.

nekolulu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:42 pm
-Ruka blushes against her in comforting matter- " I'm sorry, they still should have seeked you out. Thanks." - he leans into and looks around. He watches her- " are we getting close?"

- he smirks at her- " I'm fast, and strong. I would follow anywhere."- he pounces and looks around again. He could feel something but he was not sure what exactly he was feeling. it could be the graveyard-

- he stares at her- the reddish thing that gives warmth and kills wood. It is or can be very scary. Yes it is not a bad life. I would protect you but I will show you fire one day if you like?" - he hated that they were going to have to part once they were there.- " why don't you stay in graveyard with me. Then I'll take you to my home if you like?"

Ruler of Everything
Quote:

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:05 am
"Who knows? Maybe I'll seek them out one day," she said, flashing a grin immediately followed by a nod. "We are almost there! I think I can see the trees clearing up ahead." She noted the strange movements of the male, all coinciding with what felt like a temperature drop. Yep, the graveyard was certainly close. She gulped a bit, anticipating it.

His suggestions Kuona found to her liking. She smiled, taking the yearning for her company as a great compliment; one she didn't receive often. "I'd love to! With you around, I'm sure it won't feel quite so... scary," she commented sheepishly. Although the fire also sounded terrifying, she was sure that Ruka's experience with it would also alleviate her fear when that time came.

Soon enough, the trees started to clear and the gray expanse of the graveyard made itself known. At the edge of the treeline, Kuona stopped, this time looking to Ruka for direction. "What now?"

nekolulu

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces