[PRP] Zhien Khiah & Ithil (Discord Log)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

medigels Teepee | mistalina13s Teepee
Just a Discord RP log so we can get stats~

medigel
So you have a link to the thing! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 pm
- Ithil -
At dusk, she rose. Bernard, bless his heart, had...well, they had promised not to harm anything, but that didn't mean he couldn't explore. And after the long day they had had before reaching the forest, he was more than ready to get some shut eye. Bernard murmured an apology and told her that he only needed to rest his eyes, and they could move on if she'd like. In minutes, he was lightly snoring.

These moments of solitude were necessary. She'd never tell her travel companion, but he could be...overbearing at times. Now with him asleep, the mare felt more at ease to examine her surroundings. And she was lucky - the moon was full and the skies clear that night, so that even under the dense foliage there were pockets of pale light. They highlighted the beauty in a way the day could only dream. Or perhaps she was just being biased again.

Stretching, Ithil left her friend to sleep and began to wander.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:10 pm
- Zhien Khiah -
Zhien was presently washing the blood off her claws and muzzle in a small stream nearby. She'd lured away and killed a predator a distance off not so long ago, since it had been headed toward the grove. She'd had her fill of it before dumping the carcass in another part of the woods for scavengers to enjoy. Eating meat was normally a rare indulgence, once perhaps twice a moon, but it was foolish to let food go to waste.

Her ears twitched at the sound of hooves in the underbrush and flowers. From the direction of it, it would seem one of her guests was awake. Since they already knew she was there she had no reason to hide herself so Ithil would easily be able to find her if she followed the sound of the water.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:02 pm
- Ithil -
And so she did, partially because the stream provided a vague path of sorts fo follow. The flowers growing along its banks fascinated her as well, long enough that she didn't truly notice the pungent smell of blood until she nearly stumbled upon Zhien; more like an annoyance at the back of her mind that grew more bothersome as she moved.

Ithil finally paused in her wandering, wary. Even nervous by the smell of blood, her exterior remained collected--certainly more alert now, at least. When she saw the pattern of feathers through the brush, however, she began to relax. "I am not interrupting your midnight meal, am I?"

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:07 pm
- Zhien Khiah -
"Already finished." By the time Ithil reached her the blood would visibly be gone at least and their surroundings would drown out the smell soon enough. "Anything else should think twice before coming near for a while."

"Did my hunting wake you?" She asked. Perhaps it had not, she didn't seemed groggy or frightened. Though she might have been had she come upon her still covered in blood and gore.

Coming upon her might have been a surprise then? Hmmmm..curious that. "You are without your companion?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:11 pm
- Ithil -
Ithil shook her head at the first question and answered the second with a small smile. "He sleeps. I'm something of a nocturnal creature, but he tries to accomodate when he can. It was a tiring journey today, though."

It was a little unnerving how at ease Zhien had taken out the intruder. It could have just as easily been one or both of them; she trust Bernard's heart and intentions, but not his fighting prowess.

"What was it?" Ithil asked.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:55 am
- Zhien Khiah -
"A wolf." One probably half as clever as it seemed to think it was. "I only found the one...but if it has a pack they'll think twice before they return." Hopefully they stayed away. Quick and deadly as she was, she would be hard pressed to take down so many at once.

Answered out of order, but still answered none the less. "I find I am somewhat the same." At least in the warmer seasons at any rate, easier to tend the flowers and forage for food with less direct sun overhead. "You have traveled far, then?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games