Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Greetings?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Ampersand

Aged Voter

7,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:53 pm
Hello, I'm Queen Ampersand, formerly known as Princess_Asterisk. You can call me Ampy or whatever. I've been a Gaian on this account since 2005, and 2004 on a previous one I lost the password and email to. Nothing really spectacular about me... College graduate, working retail. I like video games and anime, I'll totally dish if asked for specifics. I like singing, too. I... Guess that's about it, heh. So, hi.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:20 am
Queen Ampersand
Hello, I'm Queen Ampersand, formerly known as Princess_Asterisk. You can call me Ampy or whatever. I've been a Gaian on this account since 2005, and 2004 on a previous one I lost the password and email to. Nothing really spectacular about me... College graduate, working retail. I like video games and anime, I'll totally dish if asked for specifics. I like singing, too. I... Guess that's about it, heh. So, hi.

Hello there Ampy! call me Kid, I'm new to this family too. some of them are much active in Rally (alpha universe) and discord server biggrin hope you have fun in your stay here as well.  

Kidium

Colorful Humorist

12,850 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games