Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

"Where...where am I now?", Vin spoke softly, groaning softly as he opened his eyes to see that he was surrounded by thorns. He got up slowly before looking around, unsure on which direction he should go. Rubbing the back of his head, he saw the light from his wayfinder begin to glow which he placed his hand over it to show that he was still alright to anyone who could see the other wayfinder on Mitsuki. He looked as he saw the wayfinder shined it's light toward the left of him, showing that this was the way to go. He smiled softly before he summoned his keyblade, swinging his blade against the throne only to make it bounce back and hitting him in the face by it's blunt side. He groaned loudly as he rubbed his forehead where his blade hit before he spoke up once again,"Well...that sucks...how am I going to get through?"Vin then sighed softly before sitting down to try and figure out a way to get through until he heard a loud groan. His eyes grew wide as he turned his head slightly to see in his peripheral to see something he never thought he would see in his life. Darkside. Vin quickly stood up before pointing his mentor's Wolf's Pride keyblade toward the enemy before seeing it summoning what looked like dark aura filled bubbles out of it's chest, firing them directly toward him. The keyblade warrior quickly summoned his diamond dog's rifle before firing rounds of pure light into the bubbles to destroy them. Vin smiled softly before noticing something that was in the Darkside's head. A axe was found against it's head which he wondered who was here before but he didn't have time as a fist from the heartless was swung downward right above him. He quickly dodged out of the way before it landed against the ground. Vin quickly smiled before throwing the keyblade in his left hand as hard as he could, making the keyblade fly above the heartless' head. He then teleported above Darkside's head before grabbing the handle of the axe which his eyes glowed ice-y blue. His mind grew blank.
Within his own mind, Vin appeared without any of his weapons as he wondered what he had just grabbed. He blinked a few times before noticing symbols flying around him, not knowing what language this was but it didn't matter. The symbols flowed around him before flying against one another to create what looked like a man with red markings against his body. Vin knew this was just a vision as the man held up the same axe before throwing it into a creature's head, summoning it back into his own hand. He saw that the blade of his axe was covered in ice and the creature was frozen still which gave the man the opportunity to destroy his enemy in one swing. Vin blinked a few times as the vision was covered in smoke, only to show the axe floating in front of him with one word in front of it. Leviathan. Vin bowed to the axe before placing his right hand against the axe which the vision stops.
Vin reappeared back in the thorns as he looked at his right hand to see the Leviathan in his right hand, the symbols against it's blade glowing ice blue in which he smiled. He turned around to see the Darkside still standing above him, about ready to strike again. Vin grinned a sly grin before quickly throwing Leviathan directly toward the enemy, stabbing against it's neck which made the creature freeze around it's neck. Vin didn't want to waste anymore time as Vin quickly teleport to his new weapon before pulling it out. He smiled brightly before swinging once again, yelling at the top of his lungs,"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"
The next thing we see is it's head rolling against the grass as Vin jumps off the decapitated Darkside, landing against the ground like it was nothing. Vin then looked at the axe with a small smile before looking at the thorns once again,"Well now...lets get moving..."
Vin then began to chop through the thorns, powerless against the Leviathan Axe as he traveled to the next location.

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

As Vin went through the thorns with his new axe, sweat dripped off his head as he wondered what to do in the meantime. He breathed heavily as he was feeling the gravity of this real become stronger. He felt weaker which he fell down onto one knee. He looked down as he tried to figure out what to do. As he closed his eyes, there was only one thing he could hear. A faint voice of a woman which his eyes opened wide. He knew this voice as he looked down, seeing his wayfinder was glowing. He grabbed the wayfinder from his belt, placing it against his chest to hear,"Vin, I know you have a lot of questions, like why your father and I weren't there for you."
He sighed softly, feeling relieved that she was okay. He honestly didn't care on why she was gone but he was happy that she and everyone else was okay. He then heard growling noises as he saw heartless searching for him which he knew he had to act quick. He quietly crawled into a crevice, surrounded by thorns as he kept quiet and kept the wayfinder within his grasp to not only hear what his mother had to say but keep the light from the wayfinder hidden from the enemies surrounding him. He was very much hidden but he didn't know how long before he had to fight his way out again.

...what felt like a few hours later...

Vin watched carefully as he noticed that the coast was clear. As he looked at his wayfinder, he smiled softly before wrapping the rope attached to it to wrap around his belt. As he got out of where he was hiding, he noticed a body of a neo heartless laying on the ground with large gouges in it's body. He raised his eyebrow as he knew that he didn't kill this creature. As he looked up, he noticed a man in a white jacket cutting down a heartless with ease. He raised his eyebrow as he was not sure who this person was until he noticed the man looking back at him. His hair was solid white and his eyes shined bright blue, similar to Hikari's back in the Fiore Kingdom. Vin held onto his axe tight with his right hand before noticing the man holding a white crystalized keyblade which he was about to ask him about the keyblade but the man ran off toward a direction. Vin quickly yelled out,"WAIT!!", but he wasn't heard as the man already left. Vin knew he had to follow this lead as he ran toward the direction of where the man went.

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Dark Realm *Locked*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces