Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

As Vin ran toward what looked like a forgotten village, Vin stopped before having a terrible headache. He groaned in pain as he looked around him, noticing he was now in the middle of the village. He didn't understand how this realm worked but he knew that he had to take refuge. He felt his heart hurt as he knew he missed his friends. He looked around before seeing something interesting. He saw a woman on a hospital bed. He blinked a few times before noticing her white wolf ears,"MITSUKI!"
Vin ran to her, only to see the vision disappear into glowing golden particles. His heart ached more as he knew that this was all just in his head. He looked around, unsure on how to feel from this places as heartless began to patrol the area, making his eyes grow wide before running into the nearest building. He closed the door behind him, his covering his mouth to keep his breathing quiet. He looked around as he noticed this house felt familiar. He looked around as he noticed a warming feeling in his chest. As he walked into the building, he kept his eyes pealed while looking for any enemies within. When he knew the coast was clear, Vin went into one of the bedrooms before locking it behind him. As he looked around, he knew that he would be safe here for a little bit. He kept his rifle in hand as he slowly sat down on the bed to create no noise, looking out of the window which was shrouded in darkness, keeping his body hidden from any heartless patrolling. He then began thinking,"How am I going to get out of here..am I destined to die here?"

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:14 am
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ User Image ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"All magic ..."

"quite a mess you got yourself in" Rumple said sitting in a nearby chair with his hands folded with a smirk at Vincent "ever the hero and look where it got you"

"... comes with a price"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:35 am

User Image
User Image

"Well..atleast I don't look like a crocodile yet..", Vin replied, his eyes still looking outside with his rifle in his hands. He watched as the heartless patrolled around the area, knowing that he's going to be here for a long time. He turned his head toward Rumpelstiltskin before speaking with a soft tone,"What brings you out here to see me. To mock me? I am here so that my friends could live..where am I anyhow?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 am

"All magic ..."

"in answer to your last question, I thought that'd be obvious: you're in the Realm of Darkness" he said standing up and looked at Vincent more humane "where I'm afraid you'll have to stay for a while .... Quite a bit has happened"

"... comes with a price"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:39 am

User Image
User Image

Vin listened to him, hearing that he was in the realm of darkness. He closed his eyes as he thought about his friends he had made through his journey. He placed a cigarette between his lips before looking up at the now standing Rumple as he spoke about how a lot had happened. Vin sat on the bed, lighting his cigarette before taking a soft inhale. smoke escaped from his lips before he spoke up,"What is happening in the realms on the outside?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 am

"All magic ..."

"well ... your mother's friends are awake, that's the only good thing" he said trying to be dramatic but he was just trying to compose himself "but Daichi ... he's claimed Olympus, oh the Gods are fine, but ... well he has a keyblade that was hidden in your Father's throne ... and that's not all ... the time demon has awoken. Kronos ... or Mallus as he seems to be calling himself now ... actually terrified Hades. but the reason why you must stay here is something i saw in a vision: a spell to help protect the realms will be put into effect soon. one that will freeze time for at least twelve years"

"... comes with a price"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:33 pm

User Image
User Image

"Twelve years...", Vin replied as he just leaned his head against the wall, his cigarette between his lips slightly smoking as he could hear the creatures outside making strange noises. He looked outside as he noticed one of the creatures flying across the courtyard, not able to see what sent it flying. All he noticed was a white coat before the mysterious man ran off. Vin was curious about who was also in this realm as he stood up straight and looked over at Rumple,"If that's how it's suppose to be then fine..I'll figure out a way to keep secure but...I don't want anyone to worry about me.."
He then placed his hand on his wayfinder, making it slightly glow to try and create a signal with Mitsuki's wayfinder in a different realm. He looked over at Rumple before speaking softly,"I found something here though...this building...someone's been here before..and I found a picture of one of those fairy guild people...the one with the power of light with the light keyblade.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:52 pm

"All magic ..."

"sounds like you found Yami Oblivion's hide away" he said looking around "hmm ... thought it'd be smaller, but yes he spent several years in the Realm of Darkness ... It's a very complicated story, i dont know all the details really. Actually i don't spend much time in this realm, sure it's easy for me: Dark one, Dark Realm but it's only one person ... i mean ... i-i'll see what i can do to het you out when it's time"

"... comes with a price"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:21 pm

User Image
User Image

Vin listened to Rumple, keeping his eyes closed as he listened about Yami and how he might be able to get him out when the time comes. Vin knows that it wouldn't be that simple so he spoke up with a soft smile,"You are sounding like you actually care about me..but I know why you truly want to help me out. I need to open up that box for you..right?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:53 pm

"All magic ..."

"i don't care about you at all!" he said with a snarl "but If Mallus assumes his true form, he'll rip apart all of time, I've seen it and i know you heroes are the only ones to stand a chance .... and i still owe you a set of armor, and Rumpelstiltskin never breaks a deal.

"... comes with a price"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:30 pm

User Image
User Image

Vin chuckled as he snarled at him, placing his hands against his hips with his cigarette hanging from his lips. His eyes slightly glowed before hearing the growling stop. He began to grow worried as he quickly summoned his rifle to his hand, taking off the safety before firing three shots into the darkest shadow in the room. A neo heartless slowly crawled out of the corner before falling to the ground, turning into black goo. He sighed softly before speaking up,"Well..it will be awhile before that happens...you might want to leave..figure out how to defeat Mallus and I'll figure out a more suitable place..to take refuge.."
Vin then quickly jumped out of the window, summoning his Wolf's Pride keyblade in his left hand before throwing it in midair. The keyblade stabbed into a lone Neo Heartless before green and blue particles began to appear around it, making Vin teleport to his old master's keyblade. He ripped the keyblade out of the heartless' chest before running off toward the castle, ready for anything.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:44 am
User Image
                                          🔩Born Loser ‹ << Kumagawa Misogi >> ›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With:No one.
                                          Condition:Normal」.
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level: Undeniable Presence.
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:「A Lying Demons Whisper」
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Stale and stagnant as the remains of the village remain still as the lost lives of this once quaint remain stiller, the only thing that seemed to have any sort of reassurance to the life it once pertained
                                          was the dim light of the lampposts that were suddenly brought to life as they flicked wildly as the result of a sudden and forceful distortion of space appeared above the crystal courtyard like a stringless chandelier with the exception of the cracks in the space that seemingly held it in the air; The inside of this distortion was skin to a sloshy swirl that distorted the space it held captive. Soon something blurred the distortion, something dark, average sized, and disgusting feeling all together as it began descending which soon rapidly slowed due to the likely chance that whatever this thing is was cross from one space to the next; It's descent slowed to a near halt till the last of this mysterious entity's being crossed over to this space which results it to suddenly plummet down war falling victim to the rules of gravity it had been avoiding up too this point resulting in the entire to slam down hard onto the carved stone, enough so that force results it to partially crack with the combined factors of weight and gravity. A few moments later the entity stood up seemingly unfazed by the sudden drop as they began dusting the dirt and dust that were clinging to their clothes off, as they were doing this one could finally grasp what they looked like; A male seemingly in their later teens of average height and build that was wearing a black jacket with a white collar and five yellow buttons that descended downward to match the pair of buttons on either side of the ends of the jackets arms, his pants matched the aesthetic of his black jacket and likewise his shoes as well, The teens black hair was smooth yet seemingly chaotic and free with several small banes that played restful above his eyebrows accompanied by a large single bane that nearly passed his eyes as it curved slightly to the left, on the right side of his head a clump of spiked hair was left free seemingly gasping at the air, his eyes once finished focusing on dusting his clothing off scanned the new area out of interest the very same eyes that held an eerie blue that were so dark they could have been considered to be black to a unfocused eye;Then lastly was his face or more or less his smile that held no value, empathy or emotion as it simply lay there as a mask for all to eerily ponder.
                                          「...Well this is certainly a new one. I guess i must have reeeeeeally pissed her off somehow.」The teen said as their twistedly disturbing voice was let loose onto this new and actually twisted land;The teen wasn't let down from the fact that he was probably dropped off here for something of an unforseen punishment, he was very much use
                                          sort suddenness as the teen scratched at the side of his head as he looked upward to the distortion that brought him to this place suddenly disappear just in time for the teen to witness this with an unfazed face who then looked back down and resumed looking at the rest of the courtyard that he was dropped in.「Though leaving me to fend myself is so cruel even for you!」The teen said acting astonished that the person who dropped him here would leave to such a cruel fate! But of course nothing happened after several minutes of him waiting which once again he expected as much to happen to him as he exhaled a sigh.The teen began moving around exploring the area he was dropped in a rather unenthusiastic way as he climbed his way out of the courtyard with the help of
                                          large slabs of crystals that acted as steps and followed the path that led to the larger portion of the village the he had yet to see which he soon did as he got a clear picture of where he was currently at as his enthusiasm sore and the strange and wonderfully twisted land he was seeing.「!」The teen stood there basking in the distorted kingdom as his eyes rested on the overly large castle before him unaware and uncaring of what happened he found a objective in this distorted place as he slid down to the streets to where the lampposts that was once dimly lit were snuffed put by the new arrival as he began walking forward in the direction of the castle with newly found vigor at the twisted thought of destroying the Elites that the teen believed resided there.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:34 am
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The teen was moving about at a steady pace giving the occasional stop and go as he would momentarily glance at the desolate village he was walking past the houses before resuming as he refrained from speaking aloud what he thought and only offered a Hmm in recluse thought. Eventually the teen managed to the odd bridge that led towards the castle that looked oddly familiar to him somehow, like he should have known what it was but it fluidly escaped him, He teen then leaned over the edge of the bridge to notice that there was nothing below except a black darkness that seemed infinite.「Whoa!」The teen said in fabricated amusement as he wasn't really shocked nor scared by the sheerness of the pit as he continued to smile;The teen straightened himself as made the fist step of many on the long bridge showing no hesitation whilst doing so as he continued onward towards that glimmering castle surrounded by a world gloom.User Image

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:58 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The sound of incoming footsteps signaled the arrival of the teen who finally reached the end of the bridge to meet with a violently ripped apart gate, the gate of iron was torn apart into three pieces like shredded paper much to the teen surprise as he rubbed his chin with intrigue at the feat of strength.「...」After a few moments
                                          of intrigue he shrugged and continued forth into the castle curious to see if some got the individuals in the castle first; so onward he went and ventured inside to see nothing but dust clinging onto the floors, stairs and railings , dimly let atmosphere added a sense of forebodment in the still dreary air the failed to faze the teen who only looked at contradicting scene upon first entering the castle entrance but he then soon noticed the overly large claw marks adorning the walls of the stair area as one of the claws had ripped a painting of a man with black hair apart. He teen wasn't fazed by any of this with the exception of an occasional eyebrow raise but that was mearly frivolous; The teenager the noticed recent footsteps that moved up past the stairs, a pair in fact, one humanish judging from the shoe like tracks but the other well..big, They were pretty big about the size of his torso but the was pretty much all he could discern from the tracks; The teen began to move forward stomping down on the human like tracks as he kept the smile upon his face already well aware that the former recipients of this castle likely already kicked the bucket or left.. Hopefully the prior. As the teen walked up the stairs to see what was above, From behind Pure blooded Heartless were watching the teen as they had been the entirety the moment he had arrived but the reason none of them had made the effort to pounce him was rather simple, they were absolutely terrified by the individual now the reason why was more complicated; It was the fact the individual was a controversial threat that they never faced before instinctively. Whatever was beating in that being chest couldn't have been considered a Heart and they didn't know what to do with him but observe him fearfully out of sight and hopefully mind.User Image

Dark Realm *Locked*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff