Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:41 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

As he continued to walk in the realm of darkness, Vin appeared where it looked like he was back at the large castle which didn't make sense. Why was he back? He didn't understand but he knew one thing, he saw a battle was happening in front of him with the man in the white jacket. summoning white crystallized keyblades which made Vin want to help out. He quickly summoned his new Leviathan Axe before throwing it as hard as he could, making it spin before burying the axe blade into a heartless' head. The man with the white hair looked back at Vin as the soldier teleported back to his axe before summoning his Wolf's Pride keyblade into the chest of the same heartless. A little overkill but Vin was happy to see another person as he knew that the man in white was thinking the same thing. Vin grinned slightly before kicking the heartless away from himself before holding both his axe in one hand and his keyblade in the other. As they went back to back, Vin went into a defensive position while the crystallized keyblades floated around them, adding a little bit of defense,"Need any help?"
"I can handle these myself..", said the man in white,"But if you want to help, I won't get in your way..."
Vin smiled brightly before looking in front of him to notice how many there were. Looked to be twelve different styled heartless ready to take the keyblade wielders hearts but when the heartless jumped up high into the air to pounce, the crystallized keyblades flew up into the air and stabbed each heartless in the chest in mid-air. Vin thought that was amazing as he quickly threw his axe into the head of a different heartless on the ground before summoning his Diamond Dog rifle, firing it at the enemy like he was in a shooting range. As the heartless easily fell down to the ground, Vin let his finger let go of the trigger before making the rifle disappear. As a heartless was about to run at him, Vin reached his arm out which his Leviathan quickly flew back into his hand, giving him enough time to swing his axe upward into the heart of the heartless, making it fly up into the air. This was when the soldier was almost pounced on by a different heartless but it quickly was impaled by three different crystallized keyblades, stabbing it into the ground next to Vin which the man in white nodded toward Vin's direction,"Thanks mr..." Vin then looked at the man's face before realizing who it was,"YOU'RE THAT D!CK FROM JAPAN!"
The man in white chuckled softly before summoning his keyblades back to his side, turning toward Vin before speaking his mind,"You can just call me Kami, kid..nothing personal..only did what I did for my ultimate goal...which..I was corrupted by the darkness disguised as the light.."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:54 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ User Image ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"All magic ..."

"well that's no fun" Rumple said with his legs crossed on one of the branches overlooking the two of them "even being disguised as light sounds boring" he said with a mad giggle then pointed at Vincent "hope you got the message" he said moving his finger to Vincent's wayfinder

"... comes with a price"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:57 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin cut down the last heartless when he heard a familiar voice. As he looked up, he saw it was none other than Rumpelstiltskin asking if he had heard the message. Vin chuckled softly as he looked up at his scale-y friend before speaking up,"I see, you were the one who gave my mother the ability to talk to me. I don't think she can hear me anyhow but I'm doing alright right now...just a little bit of a journey to find somewhere to stay for awhile till it's time.."
Kami sighed softly as he didn't care about this conversation so he walked away, knowing that he'll find the door to the light sooner or later to find his true goal. Vin watched the man in the white jacket leave, knowing that Kami needed to find his own path before looking back up to Rumpel with a soft smile,"What are you doing here, anyhow, Mr. Croc?"
Vin then felt the world shake before feeling a large amount of pain striking within his head. He didn't understand what was happening as he looked down to see a portal appear underneath him, making him fall down deep into the darkness.

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Dark Realm *Locked*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff