Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)
Dragon Castle (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:21 pm
Sing for the lost, for eternal affairs...

User Image

...Sing to raise our spirits in great despair...

...Through the ashes of oblivion.

Decarabia Beleth

User Image
                                                    If Decarabia had any inkling that he'd been annoying the man before him, the tiefling certainly did not show it. The bard preferred to project an image of utter obliviousness. Most people trusted a fool enough to say incriminating things in front of them, things that fool could use later. No one ever expected anything out of a fool, so no one ever asked anything of them. They simply expected them to dance and sing for their amusement. Decarabia was a damn good dancer and an event better singer.

The fiend-blooded only shrugged as the man further explained his actions. He wouldn't argue any further. Maybe this was simply how things worked out here in the outskirts of civilization. Perhaps when all around you was nothing but vicious wilderness creatures, the only real way to keep a threat at bay was to warn it away with immediate hostility. He couldn't know. He preferred to live among the people, even if they were not always particularly fond of his devilish appearance and hedonistic ways. Still, dealing with people was his specialty; the wilds not so much. He could deal with angry brutes with pitchforks all day long. He hadn't the faintest idea what to do if he was attacked by a bear, except run like hell.

He gave a theatrical bow to the man. "I defer to your wisdom, then," he said in a tone that one would have been hard pressed to identify if it was sincere or sardonic. He was not intentionally trying to get under the man's skin, he simply did not always think through things before he said them. More than that, he did not take himself particularly seriously, and he took others even less seriously than that. This, of course, meant he had very little of what anyone might consider shame. When one had no shame, they had very little interest in what might be considered proper or virtuous. Not everyone enjoyed the playful nature that came from someone with such value, or lack thereof. It was very easy to be annoyed by someone who had no boundaries, especially if you took yourself as seriously as the man stood before Decarabia.

And most especially if one had little desire to correct others' perception of him as a fool.

He revealed to the man he had no idea who he was and raised a brow. Maldria? What the hell was he doing near Maldria? "Maldria? Well that's disconcerting." He looked around at the forest surrounding him, suddenly considering that this place was probably dangerous to walk alone in if he did not need to. "You mind if I follow you out of the forest? I'm not exactly armed to the gills out here, and I probably won't make it alone if I'm suddenly pounced upon by wolves. Like I said, I defer to your wisdom."

☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥

Broken swords and dragon's bones
Scattered on the way back home
Beating to the sound of clashing steel
When they're on our heels
Now chant the tales and legends told
Strengthened by the hymns of old
Weathered as this winding road is long
So we sing our traveler's song...
Kuroni Ai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm
RinRinRinRinRinUser Image

User Image
                                          She blinked a few times when Ved spoke up. "Why would Rinrin bother Mr. Dragon and the pretty lady when they're busy? Rinrin has nothing to hide." She replied. "Rinrin thought Mr. Dragon looked cool and strong." It was then that Ved walked by and went off to meet with the white haired lady, whom he called Ophelia. Karin walked over to the railing and watched as Ved ran over to Ophelia, apologizing about being held up. She decided to wait here for a moment before heading off on her own again. Maybe she'll run into those two again. Seems they really were busy, so it wouldn't be nice to continue following them, or rude as Ved would say.

Location: Maldria - A placed called Hush?
                                                              People I'm with: Mister Dragon and the pretty lady
                                                              Out of Conscious:

User ImageRinRinRinRinRin

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“Demilius the magnificent”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:48 pm
                    User Image

By the tone of his voice, it seemed Decarabia didn't know he was closer to Maldria than what ever place he came from. If that's the case, then this drunken idiot managed to get himself lost, and far from home it seems! Shift began walking away again, not caring what the man would do next. Though what he asked caught him off guard a bit, cuaisng him to stop in his tracks. He glanced back over his shoulder. "You don't know how to defend yourself in the wilderness? You really are an idiot...." Shift wasn't going to let his guard down yet, not sure if this man had any ulterior motives. "You'll have to ask my client about traveling with us. But we're not heading to Maldria at the moment. We're heading up to the White Hills." And with that, Shift turned his head to face forward, and began walking away back towards where Jodan and the others would be. He won't care if Decarabia decides to follow him back to the others.

People I'm with: Some drunkard tiefling named Decarabia.
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

“Necrodancer Ghost”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:54 pm
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

════════════════════════════

The blonde smiled at the male before her as she could feel the temperature of her cold body rising. The atmosphere of the whole room had changed. Her gold eyes lead down to her to her wrist then back at HIyama's face, her smile not disappearing from her face as she answered his question. "I'm here to visit you of course why else?" she chuckled as she raised her wrist every so slightly. "Wow Hiyama you really know how to get a woman all hot and bothered." She could see how livid he was behind his eyes and this only enticed Ichka to continue, but he returned her arm in a rather aggressive way. She could see a light burn mark with the shape of his hand around her wrist. "Way to leave a mark on someone" she joked. The woman crossed her arms against her chest and rolled her eyes. "Obviously I know that my being here is a bit...distasteful.... It's hard not to figure it out with that warm welcoming I got at the gates." The woman paused for a second choosing her words carefuly. She was well aware of how powerful the being in front of her was and didn't necessarily want to push him to destroy her then and there. She had too many plans for it all to come to a stop here and now. "I've actually come to let you know of the changes that have happened internally and-" A knock on the door cut her off as a very distressed looking maid appeared in the door frame.

Ichka listened closely to what the maid had to say. Scanning the maid's face and then back towards Hiyama and so on during the conversation between them. It took everything in her power not to laugh at the baffled expression this man who usually kept his composure wore. It didn't take long for him to unleash his wrath on Ichka. She didn't know who the girls were but it was pretty clear they seemed very important to Hiyama.

Ichka knew her powers were no match for the being in front of her, but she also happened to be prideful and stubborn. She would not let herself be belittled or intimidated by this man especially when she had nothing to do with his problems. The vampire could feel the temperature rise around her. She looked at him dead in the eyes and put her hands on her hips. The petite female tip-toeing in attempt to match his level. "Listen here elf... Don't blame me just because you can't keep track of your little pets." Her eyes narrowed. "Did you know your little ticking time bomb is out as well? Was that also my fault?" Ichka was talking about Amara. She had gotten a sniff of her coming into the kingdom. She was well aware that leaving Maldria was a threat to the outside world with that monster out there. "Or that you have a dragon roaming around your streets?!" Ichka clenched her teeth before taking a deep breath and stepping down. She huffed crossing her arms across her chest once more. She knew arguing would get her nowhere, no matter how badly he made her blood boil. She had to cool down. "How about you stop acting like a child and take care of your business, because when you come back I'd love to offer a possibility of bringing morality up in this place and doing good to your community within these walls if you give me a chance." Ichka's eyes softened. "I'll even help you look for....whoever has gone missing if it helps....since they seem to be quite important to you."

Location, Location, Location:Inside the Castle...Inside His Office...
Who I'm annoying: Hiyama
How I'm feeling: Slightly irritated
OCC:

Avacnela

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Corra sighed. It was like her sister to consider everyone else's feelings before her own. She couldn't be upset over that. It simply showed how much ViLorra cared and considered people around her. In contrast Corra always put herself and her sister first before anyone else. She believed that everyone else was either an obstacle or help and they wouldn't care how they acted towards them so why should she? Living on impulse also kept things interesting. She couldn't imagine doing all the proper things that were expected of them. An unhappy life is all she imagined. She turned towards ViLorra. "Vi... Our uncle needs to get to know us... and if he can't accept us at our worst...then we might as well get sent away again...until we find someone who wants to deal with us." Most of her words were her feeling rejected and unworthy of her own father and the rest of the clan. She shook her head and smiled. "Come on Vi! What if our uncle doesn't let us explore? Do you really want to miss out on this opportunity?" She jumped on a bench and stood on her tiptoes trying to scope out the town. "Besides...I'm sure he can't fire all the maids once he realizes what a handful we are" she giggled. "He'd run out of help sooo fast.."

Corra squinted her eyes and then gasped. "Vi!! There's a reptile person with a tail! " She said excitedly. She jumped off the bench and began to run towards him. She had 100% full intentions of pouncing on the tail like a cat not thinking about any possible consequences. That is who she would start trouble with. She turned to look at her sister. "Hurry Vi he's getti-OOF?!" Corra fell back with a hard thud after she crashed into something. "Ooow...." she whined. She looked in front of her and saw a girl with unique colored eyes. "I'm sorry..." she mumbled as she stood up and dusted herself off and rubbing her freshly made wound on her elbow but directed her attention back to the girl in front of her. "Are you okay...?"

User Image

Kuroni Ai

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:58 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      His right eyebrow twitched in irritation at he remarks. "First of all, I am full aware that she has left Maldria, but as long as she continues to carry her vial and dagger, she'll be fine. Plus, there hasn't been any issues of late, so I doubt she would allow herself to let loose like that. As for the dragon, I have already spoken with him. If he dares to cause any trouble rest assured I will stop him. However, he is only here looking for jobs." Hiyama stated, responding to what Ichka mentioned. Her pathetic attempt to match his height was too comical. If he wasn't so p***ed off, he would have laughed at her. Her comment about calling the girls pets really irked him. "Don't you dare call them that you vile woman!"

Hiyama walked around the desk and passed the maid at the door, making his way out to the Sanctuary. "I doubt there's been any change in you. Whatever it is, you must have some ulterior motive for trying to convince me otherwise." He snapped his fingers, which echoed through the Sanctuary. Several of the guards in the area came over, curious to what Hiyama was going to say. "Arrest that vampire in my room. She is not welcome here." He commanded. He turned back to Ichka. "If you know what's good for you, I would cooperate if I were you. I will be back once I find the girls."

HIyama turned away as the guards moved in to attempt to place hand cuffs around Ichka's wrists. If Vilorra and Corra are still in Maldria, Hiyama should be able to locate them through their mana. He'd gotten a little familiar with what their mana feels like, and it helps that they're similar to their mother's.

My feelings:
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle - His Room
                                                      People I'm with: Ichka VanLunar
                                                      Out of Care:

“ezmii11-1”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:11 pm
XXX
User Image
User Image

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Becuase even your shadow leaves when you're in darkness."
"Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home."
"I like storms, they let me know that even the sky screams sometimes."

User Image

`·.¸¸.Ophelia stared at the man for a few seconds before she nodded her head and continued her way down the steps. She could have sworn that he had everything with him, but she seemed to have been mistaken. She made her way outside of Hush where she decided to people watch as she waited for Ved. Nothing too interesting caught her attention, her sapphire eyes constantly moving on to the next thing.

Hearing the man’s voice she turned to him and nodded “It’s quite alright, the place we need to go to isn’t going anywhere.” She turned to face the walkway “Getting a few rations would be wise, unless you’d prefer hunting for meals,” the woman started walking; taking glances at the shops to see what would be useful. Ophelia had a few important things in her bag already, she didn’t take much with her as she didn’t need a lot in the first place. “Are you fine with what you have?” She slowed her pace to walk besides him “I’m not sure how long the trip will take, but I normally stop by near places to get things I run out of or need. Also…” She paused before continuing “do you need to finish anything up here? I wouldn’t want to take you away from anything important,” Ophelia watched him from the corner of her eye, while at the same time paying attention to what is in front of her.
·.¸¸.·´

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

||OOC:
||Location: Streets of Maldria
||Currently With: Ved
||About: Ophelia
||Current Attire: Out on the town
||Items in her Possession: Money pouch, Vita Book, Three daggers
, bag with clothing and other essentials.

Demilius the magnificent

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:45 pm
Preparations for a journey.

Ved Kept walking away from Karin, her words striking his inner pride, a stroke of his ego. He tried to hide it, but knew under his rough exterior he enjoyed the compliment of being called "cool and strong." Hmm well yes I suppose I am "cool and strong." At least she knows greatness when she sees it. Once outside he walked alongside Ophelia. He tucked his hands into his pockets, and casually let his eyes observe the area around them. He noticed a young girl that had odd, but fancy, clothing. She seemed to be distracted by something, but he didn't pay it much attention. Ved's tail would slowly move and sway in a calm manner, occasionally tapping the tip of the sharp end on the pavement. As she spoke Ved would occasionally look down to her, his red eyes searching for her blue stare.

"I suppose rations would be smart even though I can totally hunt things, and sometimes prefer it. But sometimes you don't catch your prey, sometimes the prey gets away.." He finished with a hint of wisdom in his words. Ved checked his bag searching through what little he took since he intended to take a job here, yet here he is.

"Hm I could use a lot more like rations and water. I'll see if I can get us a map too and some cooking supplies like pots, pans, and utensils." Here he spoke with a new tone of seriousness, but what he said sounded confident. It seemed Ved had done this before many times and knew what they needed for the journey, despite not being entirely sure if it's a long or a short one. After this he looked down to Ophelia with an innocent smile on his face and a slight chuckle he said.

"HEheh, oh don't worry about me Ophelia. After that deal we made you're what's important to me now. I didn't have much else here anyway." Ved looked away after this, and scanned for shops or tents that seemed to sell what they're looking for. There was a light breeze gently flowing by, slightly moving strands of his hair as the two walked.

Appearence:
User Image

With: Ophelia
OOC: A short post, pretty open, easy to respond to.

TAGs:
Miss Hibiskiss

Demilius the magnificent

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:46 pm
Sing for the lost, for eternal affairs...

User Image

...Sing to raise our spirits in great despair...

...Through the ashes of oblivion.

Decarabia Beleth

User Image
                                                    The tiefling could not help but smirk when the boy responded to his claims of lacking any training in wilderness survival with incredulity. "In this specific instance, yes," he said wryly as the man called him an idiot. "A troubadour rarely has a need for such things as wilderness survival skills. I'm sure there's areas of expertise in which you're lacking. My guess is basic social etiquette." He doubted his barbed words would have any real effect on the lad, but then he was not really making much of an effort, and all the tiefling was going for was his own amusement.

The boy clarified that he would have to clear his situation with his client if he wanted to follow them along. Decarabia nodded. It made sense. He also clarified that his group was not currently headed to Maldria, instead going to some place called the White Hills. "Well I'll take any place that isn't as damp as this forest, if I'm being honest." He did not know much about these White Hills, but if it required the use of a bodyguard to get to, perhaps their little group was on some sort of quest. Interesting. Perhaps he could tag along and chronicle the events if they got particularly exciting. It would have to be something he kept in mind. He'd been woefully starved of any particularly good stories recently. Without another word he followed the stranger out of the forest, whistling a jaunty tune.

☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥

Broken swords and dragon's bones
Scattered on the way back home
Beating to the sound of clashing steel
When they're on our heels
Now chant the tales and legends told
Strengthened by the hymns of old
Weathered as this winding road is long
So we sing our traveler's song...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:38 pm
XXX
User Image
User Image

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Becuase even your shadow leaves when you're in darkness."
"Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home."
"I like storms, they let me know that even the sky screams sometimes."

User Image

`·.¸¸.There had been a sudden stop in her walk, but just for a short second. ‘After that deal we made you're what's important to me now.’ Had he really just said that? Silver crept up on to her face and made sure her face turned in the opposite direction of where he had been looking. It’s only for the job!’ she thought to herself. Which had been nearly enough to calm her down. The small breeze that gently swung her colorless hair, felt cool to her burning face. She turned to Ved once she gained back her composure. I’m not surprised you already know how to prepare yourself. After all anyone who travels into the land of Distal, should have the knowledge, unless one is an idiot whom just happened to stumble in by accident,” she stopped turning her head as though she had given up on look ing for a place, but she realized they were headed somewhere helpful.

“Oh. And don’t worry about any first aid supplies or medicine. I’ve got that fully covered,” she gave him another quick glance, her words sounding very confident. She knew she couldn't say more on the matter, afraid to draw any sort of suspicion.

It didn’t take them long to reach a spot where the streets were filled with many street shops. They reached a busy spot on the northern side of Maldria. Multiple voices of different merchants could be heard shouting out what amazing deals they had and what they were selling. An easy spot to get pickpocketed if one isn’t too careful. “I’m sure we’ll find what we need here,” Ophelia gripped her bag closer to her as she inspected each stall the passed by. She though perhaps a new dagger could be useful, a tinder box, some rope. As these things began to cross her mind, she purchased them as she saw them, not really caring much for how they were priced. She would look up and over to Ved making sure she didn’t lose him, though that seemed impossible.
·.¸¸.·´

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

||OOC:
||Location: Streets of Maldria
||Currently With: Ved
||About: Ophelia
||Current Attire: Out on the town
||Items in her Possession: Money pouch, Vita Book, Three daggers
, bag with clothing and other essentials.

Demilius the magnificent

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Demilius the magnificent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:38 am
Preparations for a journey

Ved wasn't aware of Ophelia's sudden stop and silver blush, he was too distracted looking for nearby shops or tents selling what they needed. He never been to Maldria so at the same time he was trying to familiarize himself with the layout. He responded to Ophelia's comment about the lands of Distal meekly, scratching his temple while trying not to look in her direction.

"Ah uh r-right, no one would do t-that!" He then thought to himself at the same time. Well I wouldn't say I accidentally walked in, just uhh didn't know my way around deep into the place is all... heh heh But to her medicine comment he followed closely alongside her, now in the more crowded area he mentioned curiously.

"Really now, so do you have supplies for that or something? Regardless if we don't have to buy any then I'm okay with that, saves us some money I guess." Her experession was confident which helped him not think much of it after a second or two. Given the now closer shop area he kept one hand over the main part of his satchel, while also standing close to Ophelia's side that held her bag. He knew thieves could try to steal from them and knowing how important that book was for her, it was just his responsibility as much as it was hers to protect it. He fanned out his wings a bit to purposefully make some nearby citizens back up awkwardly now that he was taking up more space, he didn't care if some thought he was a d**k for doing it. He would watch diligently over Ophelia, wary of their surroundings with his tall height and sharp dragon eyes. This made him kinda go blank when it came to what they bought as he was more focused on paying attention to those around them, wherever Ophelia went he would closely follow like a machine on auto-pilot. He made sure to exude a certain presence of power and dominance in the area, hoping that his distinct confident demeanor and dragon-like qualities would further deture others from harming them.

Appearence:
User Image

With: Ophelia
OOC: a short and quick post to keep things moving.

TAGs:
Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:26 pm
RinRinRinRinRinUser Image

User Image
                                          Karin had walked out of Hush and watched the pair begin their departure. It was then, she heard someone yelling something. Karin walked forward to figure out where the noise was coming from, only to be met with a girl that was around the corner, who was sprinting full speed. Karin and the girl had fell over. When Karin came to, she noticed the girl upright again and apologizing and asking if she was alright. Karin sat up and nodded. "Rinrin is okay." She replied, taking notice of the girl rubbing her elbow. "Did you get hurt?" She asked back.

Location: Maldria - Outside Hush
                                                              People I'm with: Two girls that look alike
                                                              Out of Conscious:

User ImageRinRinRinRinRin

“ezmii11-1”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:30 pm
                    User Image

To no surprise, the man decided to continue tagging along. Again, Shift couldn't care less what he chose to do. Whether Jodan decides to allow the man in their group or not, Shift wasn't going to bother with providing the man with protection. As he had told Jodan before they left, his task is to only protect Jodan, and not anyone else. The others would be on their own. Though Jodan would probably jump to protect the others from harm, thus forcing Shift to act as well.

People I'm with: Some drunkard tiefling named Decarabia.
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

“Necrodancer Ghost”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

"For someone else's punishments and someone else's sins I was born to atone"

"Comfort me with lies, but don't hurt me with the truth.."

"Broken legs, but I chase perfection."

yum_puddi

`·.¸¸.♡║Like a broken record she repeated to herself that everything would be alright, but her kept beating faster and faster on a continuous loop. Sweat along with a prickly sensation built on her palms as her nervous were taking over. ‘I should go, I have to go…if anything happens’ she paused and looked at Jodan’s back ‘Jodan...’

‘You can’t leave him like this, he’s clearly in some sort of…danger. I promise to behave’ a distorted laughter filled her head. Amara knew better then to trust that idiotic voice. As long she kept calm, but that’s easier said. The woman couldn’t even confide in someone, she was panicking all on her own. Stressing over something that she could only keep to herself.

Amara was in a dilemma. She just couldn’t leave her darling Shnookums, not when she could be here to protect him. Shift is…unreliable and Zuki seemed awfully feeble. A 5-year-old could do better. However, if she decided to stay the chances of her becoming a threat have now gotten higher. Regardless of her choice, in both scenarios if something were to happen to Jodan she wouldn’t be able to live with herself. She felt her eyes begin to water and she pretended to yawn so that she could give her tears an excuse as to why they were there. “Excuse me” she quietly mumbles when her ‘yawn’ went away. Amara kept her eyes on the blonde headed man. She couldn’t even look at Zuki as she felt a bit awkward from the fact that she had clung to her while Amara slept. She kept herself busy by looking around in case some threat appeared, since Shift wasn’t here to do his job. She needed to keep her mind occupied so she started thinking of all the ways she would destroy Shift for leaving her sweetie pie's side!
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image
||Location: North of Maldria/Heading to Death White Hills
||Currently With: Jodan, Shift, Zuki
||About: Amara
||The Outfit She is Wearing: ]Traveling Attire
||OOC:

Current Souls: 6

Souls in Battle: 0

Kuroni Ai

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:38 am
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

The vampire's eyebrows arched with surprise and amusement as Hiyama ranted about Amara's well-being. She opened her mouth to speak but he quickly continued to defend himself with knowledge of the dragon. Ichka let the man talk. A very visible smirk on her face. She was entertained with the fact that he looked like so flustered. Was he falling apart?

Ichka crossed her arms across her chest. Calmly watching with a teasing look on her pretty pale face. She just let him go..continue to rant and rant only to chuckle at his comments in attempt to degrade her being, his snarky remarks he sneaked into his dialogue. Her golden eyes scanned the roo as several of his guards appeared. at the snap of his fingers. "Impressive"
she cooed. She watched him turn his back to her after he ordered them to take her away and giving her advice. It was finally her turn to talk.

"Hiyama.... I'm willing to prove to you I am a changed woman." She extended her arms out so they could cuff her, but pulled away right before they did so. "...Oh... but before I forget.." She plunged her hand in between her chest. "You mentioned something about a vial and a dagger for you little ticking time bomb"
Ichka pulled out two items. A vial and a dagger. "I found this on the streets on my way over to you hoping you knew what the use for them were." She smiled sweetly. "Guess we know now" She placed the items delicately on his desk. "Just do please remember to come visit me down in whatever vile dungeon you will be keeping me in" She extended her arms once more for the guards to cuff her. "We can talk and we can plan a very nice future that could very well benefit you and the people of Maldria" As the guards begin to take her away she adds. "Dont keep a lady waiting too long now..." her voice sounded playful but laced with a threat somewhere in there.

Location, Location, Location:Inside the Castle...Inside His Office...
Who I'm annoying: Hiyama
How I'm feeling: Slightly irritated
OCC:

Avacnela

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items