Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)
Dragon Castle (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:40 am
User ImageUser Image

ᴍᴀʀᴋᴜs    
      ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : : Wood Shield Tavern
      ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ  : :  Lacie
      ᴍᴏᴏᴅ  : :  UGH

ʟᴀᴄɪᴇ   
      ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : :   Wood Shield Tavern
      ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ  : :  Markus
      ᴍᴏᴏᴅ  : :  UGH

User Image 📚 User Image

• "MAAAARKUUUUS!!" This very well be the day Markus dies. The nimble pink-haired man awoke with a startle and jumped reflexively out of bed as Lacie smashed the frame and mattress with a punch. A high-pitched squeak came out of the frightened bard as he jumped away from the onslaught of attacks his sister directed towards him. "Markus, I know you are the one who did this, you a*****e!"

"There's no harm in a little recreational drinki--AAAGH" A quick defense turned into a squeamish run as Lacie entrapped him in a shadow. Her eyes darted in anger towards him.

"There's a difference between recreational drinking and drinking all of the Sangria, Merlot, and moonshine all in one night!" She had the shadow throw his body onto the floor and dragged him upstairs from their cellar bedrooms and threw him out into the streets. Markus rubbed the superficial points of pain and turned back at his sister, who was seeing red. "Don't return without buying a complete restock of alcohol, or else you'll be looking for another tavern to play in for the rest of eternity."

"But I have no--" Before he could complete his statement, Lacie threw a pouch of gold and slammed the door. Markus grabbed it in defeat and stood up. The intimidating tussle left him muddy and still in pajamas--silk pink gifted to him from a rich lover over fifty years ago that had been left in pristine condition until now. A little prestidigitation magic could easily fix it, but the principle was what mattered. With a small sigh of defeat, he poofed the dirt off of his body and made his way downtown, his fluffy white slippers remaining impeccably clean the whole way through.

[x]

Out Of Character: lmao finally figured out my password
  •  
    PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:45 pm
    User Image

The young teen nodded her head. She could feel tension in the air, but no one was saying anything that made sense to her. She propped her backpack that she brought along upon her back and quickly moved to help the other two pack their things.

Zuki would occasionaly glance at Jodan and then Amara. They both seemed like they had something to say, but kept to themselves. It seemed they both were thinking of something that demanded most of their concentration so she stayed quiet. Instead she looked for Shift. He had to be close, right? He wouldn't of just up and left, or so she hoped. A sigh escaped as she waited for the other two. She hoped they would know what direction they would need to go. Zuki would follow closely behind.

As she observed the both from behind a little voice inside her nudged at her to talk to Amara. A bit of fear filled her core, but she pushed it away. She took a very deep breath and caught up to the female. "Amara..." she whispered. She hadn't thought this through once again. Following her gut with no plan. Now she was stuck unable to come up with a sentence or a reason for her abruptness. The thought of the darkness taking over and Amara crying played in her head. She mustered up a smile and looked up at her. "I really hope we can be friends..." as her pale face began to turn a slight pink.

Kuroni Ai

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:10 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Corra looked around slightly confused. "I'm fine but did you hit your head to hard or..." she stopped instantaneously and cocked her head to the side narrowing her eyes at the girl. Corra smirked and put her hands on her hips "Hold on... Are you Rin Rin? Did you just speak in third person?" She chuckled. "You're weird" She laughed. She had never met anyone who spoke in third person and it amused her. "Look ViLorr-" She looked around. Her twin was nowhere to be seen. She sighed. "Slow poke.." Corra muttered as she heeded back towards the new girl in front of her. She extended her hand confidently towards her. A mischievous grin on her face. "Corra will now introduce herself. Corra's name is... Corra" she giggled.

User Image

Kuroni Ai

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:43 pm
    XXX
    User Image
    User Image

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Becuase even your shadow leaves when you're in darkness."
    "Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home."
    "I like storms, they let me know that even the sky screams sometimes."

User Image

`·.¸¸.This, his protective demeanor now, this is part of his job, right? She is the one providing the trade, the information so it should be normal to protect her, but she felt just slightly peculiar about it. No, this is something she is overthinking. This place has a habit to bring in people with sticky fingers, so of course Ved would be on his toes. In fact, she herself should be aware of it and not be transfixed on what her traveling companion’s actions were. Being alone for all of her travels has made having someone else with her a bit strange. Questioning normal behavior. Right? She mentally groaned.

“Yes.” She responded to his question “It might be difficult to believe, but my specialty is with medicine, especially with medical herbs. That being said…” her steps quickened as she stopped by a stall that sold flasks filled with liquids, small stones and plants. Ophelia needed some empty flasks, but also but a few bottles filled with some sort of plant and a few more with powder like substances in them. At her next stop she purchased some rope that she quickly attached to her bag. The woman visited 2 more stalls after that before turning over to Ved “I believe I’m done,” she put away her recent purchases inside her bag “Did you need anything? Maybe something last minute? Perhaps you’ve changed your mind? We won’t be back here for a while.” Her eyes stayed on him, staring at his face for any changes. ‘He’ll probably regret this. Maybe I will?’ Ophelia turned away. “If not, we should head out. We’re headed towards a forest that’s near the ocean,” she took a look around before pointing out in a certain direction (( I don’t have the full details so I can’t be really descriptive )). “That way. Depending on how slow we are it might take us weeks. Depending on the stops, perhaps a month. You don’t need to come with me, I could just have you decipher the book here.” Deep within her, she regretted saying those words, but she refused to show any sign of it.

·.¸¸.·´

X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

||OOC:
    ||Location: Streets of Maldria
    ||Currently With: Ved
    ||About: Ophelia
    ||Current Attire: Out on the town
    ||Items in her Possession: Money pouch, Vita Book, Three daggers
    , bag with clothing and other essentials.

Demilius the magnificent

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Hibiskiss
    Crew

Demilius the magnificent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:08 pm
    Preparations for a journey

Odd how someone like her specializes in medicine when she gives off such a lethal vibe. Maybe she knows a lot about poisons? In any case i should be wary of myself.
    Upon being asked if he needed anything Ved snapped out of what seemed like a trance. Shaking his head he looked at Ophelia blinking a few times as he said.
    User Image
    "Huh, wha- err, oh...umm no I should be fine." it seemed he was so fixated on following Ophelia around in auto pilot that he almost didn't hear her. his face didn't emote much beyond the initial reaction. She mentioned a few subtle words that began to confuse him a little. "Changed my mind", "decipher the book here", "don't need to come", what in the hell is she getting at here? Does she suddenly not want me to be apart of this whole journey? Kinda odd given how much time we spent making this deal. I wonder if she's hiding something, if she is then there's only one way to find out... Ved couldn't help but display a face of confusion as he'd lightly scratch at his temple and tilt his head.

"Why would I not come with you, I thought we agreed on this journey? Just because it's long or difficult doesn't mean I'll just suddenly back down. I'm a dragon, I make others back down." Ved patted his chest as he finished, displaying a sudden rise in bravado and confidence. He gave her a small smile that showed a proudful powerful pride in himself. After a short pause Ved revealed a small leather bound map from his satchel and unrolled it to observe, he glanced up in the direction she pointed and tried to describe. He grew a new face of curiosity; with an eyebrow raised he said.

"Hmm I haven't been in that direction before. I can't say I'm familiar with these stops or what else lies ahead, but I suppose that's half the fun to the journey. To experience new and exciting discoveries." Closing the map into his bag he gave her a toothy grin as he started to step forward in the pointed direction. Ved patted her shoulder as he passed by her and cheerfully chimed with.

"Well if it's as long of a journey as you say it is then we best get a move on now and hold a fast pace, there's no point in standing here any longer; it'd be best not to dawdle for too long Madam Ophelia~!"

With: Ophelia
    OOC: a return to form.

TAGs:
    Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:21 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                    Lucky for the pair of selkies, Maldria had at least one shop that had been closed for what some people on the street had claimed to be seasons. It wasn't hard for Min Ya to pick the lock and sneak in with Bao Ming in tow, granting them a safe and somewhat cozy place to crash in the mean time. Min Ya hadn't seen much of a point to it, but Bao Ming was stubborn on finding somewhere secure to leave their luggage and his cat behind. They couldn't show up looking desperate, he had argued, ignoring it when she had pointed out that they were desperate. They headed out the next morning, leaving Newt to stalk the mice in the shop and 'protect' their things. Min Ya had no problem leading the pair to the castle, making quite a few comments on how much easier it was with its actual name. Bao Ming pointedly looked away with pursed lips, pretending to have suddenly loss his hearing for the remainder of the way.

Dragon Castle was huge. Having only ever seen the humble buildings on their home island, they were both left stunned by the enormity of the castle. It was hard to fathom the amount of wealth one would have to accrue before owning such a sizable amount of land, let alone the construction and maintenance of it. They didn't waste too much time gawking, however, more intent on locating the elf that Amara had told them about. 'Long red hair, couldn't miss him.' It wasn't hard to get inside the castle, considering the sheer amount of traffic coming to and fro, with the real challenge being navigating the grounds.

It was after what felt like hours of wandering and trying to spot the red-haired elf that Min Ya suggested they do what they probably should have already done--just ask. The woman left Bao Ming to lean against a pillar like the anti-social bum that he was and began hopping towards person to person, smile on her face. "Good morning, fellow human! I'm looking for a Hiyama? Red-hair, loves hugs? Have you seen them?" She spouted at anyone who would listen, which seemed to produce the same strange result each time. First, they would show some kind of recognition, either their eyes lighting up or an uttered, "Oh!", before she got to the end of her query and confusion would take over. After four or five tries of this, Min Ya dejectedly made her way back to Bao Ming.

"Well? Did Miss Angelique steer us wrong?" Bao Ming asked, feeling agitated and more than a little uncomfortable.

"She seemed so nice! I can't imagine she was lying." Min Ya said instead of an actual answer, crossing her arms and leaning against the pillar alongside her littermate. Bao Ming snorted, though he did silently agree. It felt like such an inane prank to pull, to make up a whole person just to lead some random tourists astray. "Maybe we have the name wrong. Hiyama could have been Kiyama or Rihanna... It was so noisy at the market." Bao Ming shrugged, an action Min Ya returned with a soft sigh, watching the crowd idly. She would eventually go back to asking, but, for now, it was fun to watch the various people mill about the castle.

WHO ___ ___ Bao Ming and Min Ya__________ WHERE ___ ___ Dragon Castle, leaning against a random pillar.__________ HEADSPACE___ ___ entertained & bored __________
                                    OOC ___ ___ look who's baaaack >>;

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:38 pm
    User Image

Jodan glanced back to see Amara and Zuki still in tow, with all of their belonging in hand. It seemed as though Zuki was trying hard to befriend Amara, and he hoped the two could form some sort of bond. After all, it's likely Zuki will be sticking around more after this adventure. After a few moments, they reached a small clearing to where he could have sworn Shift was at. But there was no sign of the guy. He turned back towards the girls with a small smile. "Well I could have sworn I saw Shift head out this way. I wouldn't think he'd have gone off too far." He spoke up. He grew concerned. What if Shift decided to just up and ditch them? He shook his head. No! I can't think he would do something that after traveling so far out here with us. Especially if I'm paying him after this is all done.

He scanned the area around them, pondering where to go next. "He did say he sensed someone else out here and had gone off to check.... What if.... He got kidnapped or something?" That was the only logical explanation he could think of. There was no way someone like Shift could get taken down like that, right? "We.... should probably keep our guard up just in case. I'll...." His voice trailed a bit. "I'll do whatever I can to keep you both safe... For now, let's just keep going... and hope we come across Shift."

My feelings: Worried
                                        My location: Forests South of White Hills.
                                        People I'm with: Amara and Zuki
                                        Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the back side of his belt.
                                        Out of Conscious:

“Kuroni Ai”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

“Necrodancer Ghost”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:59 pm
    User Image

User Image
                                        Hiyama watched as the vampire held out her arms, seeming ready to be cuffed, before pulling her arms away. She then pulled something out from her bosom. His eyes widened slightly as he recognized the items she set down on the desk before letting the guards cuff her. He stood there as the guards walked by with Ichka in tow. She seemed to be enjoying this little fiasco here with her playful tone, which irked him more. She was definitely up to something, but he wasn't sure what yet. She had always been a conniving little thing, always seeming to be playing games. He walked over to the desk and pressed his hand on the edge, with the other caressing his temples. Damnit Amara! He though to himself. It's not like he can just freely leave Maldria and give her the items, but he can't exactly leave her out there with the risk of going berserk. He grabbed the items and a small bag to place them in, and stormed out of his room and into the Sanctuary.

---------------------------------

A young squire happened to be walking by when he noticed the pair that seemed defeated. "Excuse me... were you looking for Hiyama Aeros? I... I overheard some guards talking about a pair of people asking for Hiyama. I-if you'd like, I can lead you to his chambers. He's likely there right now." Te squire offered. He motioned for Min Ya and Bao Ming to follow him as he would lead through the castle. "I did overhear some of the description that you may have mentioned. Though... I never heard of sir Aeros liking hugs?" He shook his head with a small chuckle. "Then again, I've only met him a few times and don't know a whole lot about him. Maybe he has a soft spot or something." He commented.

After a few moments and leading the pair, they manage to come across the red-haired tall Elf. "Oh! Sir Aeros!" He called out, running up. "Sorry to disturb you sir, but it seems you have some guests asking for you." He motioned towards Min Ya and Bao Ming. "Seemed like they had something important."

---------------------------------

Hiyama heard someone call out to him and turned towards the squire running up to him. He raised an eyebrow as the squire mentioned the pair he pointed out wanted to speak to him. "Thank you... I'll take it from here. Continue on with your duties." The squire responded with a Yes Sir and ran off. Hiyama approached the pair. "So you're looking for me? What is it I can help you with?"

My feelings:
                                                        My location: Dragon Castle - Sanctuary
                                                        People I'm with: Ichka VanLunar > Now Min Ya and Bao Ming
                                                        Out of Care:

“ezmii11-1”

“Serendipitous Coma”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Miss Hibiskiss
    Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:09 pm
    XXX
    User Image
    User Image

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Becuase even your shadow leaves when you're in darkness."
    "Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home."
    "I like storms, they let me know that even the sky screams sometimes."

User Image

`·.¸¸.“Right,” she softly spoke under her breath, they had made a deal. Which seemed more like a job, or had it been a job from the start? And his words repeated once more ‘I’m a Dragon, I make others back down’. Ophelia needed to keep that in mind and remember it will. She could be pretty stubborn at times and it really depended on what; she hoped that wouldn’t be a problem otherwise they might end up clashing at some point. An annoying situation really, but she set herself up for this.

Nodding she pulled the strap on her bag to shift it in a comfortable spot. “If that’s the case, I suppose I will be your guide. Not a very good one,” she added after the sudden pat he gave her. She kept her cold eyes on him for a second almost as if to say ‘Did he just touch me?’ Ridding of her reaction she quickly made it to his side “Once we are out of the gate, we shall head South West for about three days and west the remaining time. Once we made it to a forest it means we’ve gone the correct way, hopefully.” It’s not as if the land shifts and turns, but it has been awhile since she visited her discarded village. “Once we reach the forest, it’s where it gets complicated” she paused as she thought something over. “The place we’re searching is somewhere in all that greenery and it’s a rather large piece of terrain.” Ophelia went quiet again as she wondered if it would be rude to ask him if she could ride him in his other form. Her face warmed up as it went silver ever so slightly. Not in a million years would she ask him that or even accept it! It would be too awkward, right? "B-but I'm sure we'll find it with ease." she added quickly to get away from er thoughts and gave him a quick glance before returning her gaze forward.
    ·.¸¸.·´

X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

||OOC:
    ||Location: Streets of Maldria
    ||Currently With: Ved
    ||About: Ophelia
    ||Current Attire: Out on the town
    ||Items in her Possession: Money pouch, Vita Book, Three daggers
    , bag with clothing and other essentials.

Demilius the magnificent

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:31 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Lucky for them, they didn't have a chance to start harassing random passerby as Bao Ming and Min Ya were approached by a helpful squire. "Ah, perfect. Please do." Bao Ming said before Min Ya had a chance to coo at the youngster, his arm extending out over her chest to keep her from getting too close. He didn't need to have their guide scared off by an overly handsy woman, after all. Min Ya only laughed and easily ducked under his arm, moving around to walk on the squire's other side. He shot her a look from behind the squire and she waved her hands at him, before tucking them pointedly behind her back. Satisfied, Bao Ming went back to watching where they were going, nodding quietly along to what the squire said.

"I have some reliable information that Sir Aeros loves hugs, especially from travelers. Maybe you just haven't seen him around anyone who didn't already live here?" Min Ya suggested, ignoring Bao Ming's snort at 'reliable information'. He knew she was better than this, but any excuse to invade some stranger's personal space was enough to dumb her down, he supposed.

Shortly after Min Ya spoke, the squire called out to the elf in question, directing their attention there instead. Hiyama, or 'Sir Aeros', was tall and gave off a stately air that had Min Ya hesitating. She trusted Angelique to have given her the right information, but this guy didn't feel like someone she should be getting on the bad side of. She glanced at Bao Ming for support, who happily stepped forward with a polite bow of his head. "Hiyama, I hope? I am Xia Bao Ming and this is my kin." He motioned towards Min Ya, not bothering to name her, "We're travelers, looking for work. A woman in the market by the name of Amara Angelique told us to find you."

As Bao Ming eyed the man for some recognition to the name, Min Ya had enough time to build up the confidence to speak up. She stepped forward and spread her arms out wide in a welcoming manner, "She also let us in on how much you fancy giving us well-traveled people a sniff!" She moved closer, staring up at him excitedly. She wasn't as interested in checking out his scent as he supposedly was, but she was really down for a hug with a towering elf. "You don't have to be shy, Hiyama, or Sir Aeros, if that's what you prefer. I love hugs too." She added in a lowered tone and with a wink, waiting patiently for him to initiate the friendly embrace.

WHO ___ ___ Bao Ming, Min Ya, and Hiyama__________ WHERE ___ ___ Dragon Castle, Sanctuary__________ HEADSPACE___ ___ eager & calm __________
                                    OOC ___ ___ group hug pls

Avacnela

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:02 pm
    User Image

User Image
                                        HIyama eyes seemed to twitch a bit at the mention of Amara and how she told these two to come find him when it came to looking for work. "Amara, huh? So you've run into her in the marketplace?" He responded. He pondered. "I do have a list of jobs, however...." He paused for a moment, pondering whether he should ask them to do this. As it may entail danger for them. While he was taking a moment to think, his eyes fell upon the female with her outstretched arms, seeming to be inching closer, and closer. She mentioned how Amara seem to hint that he likes.... hugs? He took a few steps back, seeming clearly annoyed by this. He grit his teeth. That damn wench! She's definitely going to pay for this! He thought. Definitely a sort of prank Amara would pull!

"It would appear Amara has told you a lie. I, in fact, do not enjoy hugs or anything like it!" He stated sternly. He cleared his throat. "Now then, back to business... I think I have the perfect job for you two. It would entail you two to deliver some items to someone. Would that be of your interest?"

My feelings: Annoyed
                                                        My location: Dragon Castle - Sanctuary
                                                        People I'm with: Now Min Ya and Bao Ming
                                                        Out of Care:

“Serendipitous Coma”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:44 pm
    User Image
    User Image

"For someone else's punishments and someone else's sins I was born to atone"

"Comfort me with lies, but don't hurt me with the truth.."

"Broken legs, but I chase perfection."

yum_puddi

`·.¸¸.♡║‘Kidnapped?!’ Amara laughed eternally forgetting her troubles for just a moment ‘If that really did happen then that man is far more pathetic then I first thought.’ Before her thoughts could slander him further Zuki’s voice managed to catch her.
    The girl…wants to be friends? A deep laugh boomed in her head ‘She wants to be friends with you?! Ahahahahaha!’ Amara couldn’t handle this right now. Her things are missing, the idiotic blonde is gone which is properly a good thing for her, this child wants to befriend her, but most importantly the love of her life is in danger. No, what else, she couldn’t take much more. Amara did her best to smile at the small purple haired girl “This probably isn’t the best time to talk about friendship, but we will get back to this as soon as we find the mo-errr Mister Cloakie!” She chuckled as she remembered the small child’s nickname for him. Amara looked over to Jodan. His choice had been clear, to keep on going. If that’s what he wanted that is what Amara would do.

“I’m sure he’s fine! He seems very capable and very strong!” she cheerfully stated wanting to add some sort of positivity.
    ‘I'll do whatever I can to keep you both safe’ The woman appeared serious as his words played in her head ‘And I’ll do what I must to make sure no harm comes to you my dearest darling With that thought placed in her mind she kept her guard up, ready to attack anyone who dared to lay a finger on her angelic prince!
    ║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image
    ||Location: North of Maldria/Heading to Death White Hills
    ||Currently With: Jodan, Shift, Zuki
    ||About: Amara
    ||The Outfit She is Wearing: ]Traveling Attire
    ||OOC:

Current Souls: 6

Souls in Battle: 0

Kuroni Ai

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss
    Crew

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:39 pm
    RinRinRinRinRinUser Image

User Image
                                            Karin tilted her head a bit as she stared at the girl who asked her questions, but also checking to see if she was alright. She gave a small smile and nodded. "Rinrin is unhurt." she replied. She still sat there on the ground, with her legs tucked underneath her and he hands between her legs, fingers touching the ground. She watched as the other girl tried talking to someone else, and looked around. Karin wondered if she had someone with her? She blinked a few times when the girl introduced herself, seeming to try and imitate her speech pattern. She held up her hands over her mouth and she tried to stifle her laughter. "Corcor is funny!" She held up her hand and took the other girls in a small shake. "Rinrin if happy to meet Corcor!" She let go of the girl's hand and quickly jumped up to stand on her own two feet. "Rinrin thinks Corcor had someone with her, is that right? Want Rinrin to help find Corcor's friend?" She asked excitedly, seeming to barrage the other girl with her words.

She seemed a little excited to find someone else who was close to her height and age? Though she did notice the girl's pointed ears. Karin tilted her head over to get a better look. She blinked a few times. "Hmmm Corcor's ears look like similar to someone else Rinrin knows.... But who.....?" She pondered the question as she straightened up. She held her right elbow with her left hand as her right hand cupped around her chin, closing her eyes. "Hmm....." After a few moments, her eyes snapped open. "Rinrin remembers! They're like Mister Braidy's ears!" She exclaimed, referring to Hiyama's ears. She's not sure if the girl would know who she's talking about, but she didn't care too much about that. It was then she noticed Corra's eyes. She blinked a few times. "Corcor's eyes are similar to his eyes as well." She muttered softly.

Location: Maldria - Outside Hush
                                                                People I'm with: Corra Aeros Suoh
                                                                Out of Conscious:

User ImageRinRinRinRinRin

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:51 pm
                      User Image

Shift decided to head back towards where he left Jodan and the others, to make sure nothing happened, or they didn't decide to wander off if everyone has woken up. He wouldn't be surprised if the two girls have woken up as well after he had gone off. He still has question to ask Jodan, and he'll need to find a way to get home alone to discuss it. What he saw overnight intrigued him, and it irritated the man not knowing exactly what it was. At the very least, it's some sort of unique power. Why Jodan didn't mention anything about it is beyond him.

With his aura detection, he detected the other three moving. "Of course they'd be on the move..." He muttered to himself. He had to redirect his course towards their direction so their paths would cross. After a few moments, he would be in their line of sight. He stepped into the trail and turned to face them with a stern look on his face. He didn't really bother to see if that drunk tiefling had followed him or not. If that idiot got lost on the way, then too bad for him. If anything, that man should be able to remember the direction towards Maldria. "What you doing?" He questioned Jodan and the girls. "I'm pretty sure I said to stay put. The forest can be pretty dangerous." He commented.

People I'm with: Jordan, Amara, Zuki, and Decarabia.
                                  Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

“Necrodancer Ghost”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff