Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)
Dragon Castle (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      The mere mention of being called Secretary, rather than Liam referring to him as Sir Aeros like he should have, irked the elf, causing his eye to twitch slightly in irritation. He may hold high respect for the Northstars, but that doesn't mean they are safe from his wrath should they anger him enough. "Must I repeat myself? Refer to me as Sir Aeros." He spoke sternly.

He pondered what Liam said after, remembering that this man was a vampire. He doesn't see the Northstars very much, so it must have slipped his mind. No matter. "I suppose you are correct. People are weary of those who aren't exactly human. And vampires don't particularly have a good reputation as it is." Hiyama seemed somewhat alarmed at what Liam spoke about, then relaxed a bit after he said he was joking. "Seems like a very handy talent if I must say." His eye twitched again at being called secretary again.

This time he spoke a bit louder. "Refer to me as Sir Aeros!" He cleared his throat. "As to answer your question as to why I am here, I enjoy being in the company of books. I find satisfaction in reading the stories people are able to create." He spoke with a bit of smile, his eyes seeming to sparkle a bit. "As for the Guardians, well I can't converse with them whenever I wish. I can request to speak with them, but hey are the ones who speak to me should any immediate matters arise. For now, it seems things are calm, and any troubles that have happened are likely to have been handled by the Maldrian militia, or the various adventurers who take on the jobs we post here."

Hiyama had been detecting some familiar mana signatures entering Maldria, and seeming to come closer to the castle. Three signatures he recognized. His expression seemed somewhat annoyed. What could he possibly want? And why are those two with him? He thought to himself. He may have to greet them once they get close to the castle gates, if their destination was the castle.

My feelings: Slightly irritated
                                                      My location: Maldria - Dragon Castle Mystic Wing Library
                                                      People I'm with: Liam Northstar
                                                      Out of Care:

“Snowpaya”

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image

It didn't take long for the girl to greet while smiling after he made that embarrassing entrance. Jodan let out a sigh, feeling more relaxed now. Then he heard what she had to say after that. He stared at her blankly, as if trying to process what she was just asking. "Eh?"

He didn't speak for a few more moments, trying to figure out a response, when the girl spoke up again. "W-well ummm...." He began, until he heard footsteps echoing in the shop, following by a familiar voice calling out his name. He turned to find Amara standing them, seeming to have just come from a section in the shop. "Amara!" He began. "I-I don't think I ever heard or saw you come in!" He was puzzled. Did she sneak her way into here again earlier? She seems to have made a habit of that laely, ever since she first came in here. He watched as Amara greeted the other girl. Based on her expression and her movements, she seemed to be forcing herself to be friendly with the other girl.

"Oh! Pardon me!" He turned to Zuki. "Now where was I? Oh! That's right!" He exclaimed, tapping his head with his left fist. He straightened his posture "My name is Jodan Kurofwodo. As you may tell, I am the owner of this small tailor shop. It's a pleasure to meet you." He spoke, giving her a warm smile. "Anyways! I was about to head out. And right now, I-I'm not really looking to hire anyone..." He paused. An idea just struck. "Buuuuut.... Maybe you can come along with me? You see umm.... I was going to head to the White Hills to find some Dragon Scales for a commission I received earlier today." He paused for a moment, trying to figure out what to say next. Would it be a good idea to say it? Thinking about it now, his business has been picking up a little more more lately. So maybe having an extra set of hands around here could help. "Anyways, whether you want to come with or not is up to you. But when I return, perhaps we can talk more. And umm maybe I can consider hiring you to help out here. What do you say?"

My feelings: Kind of freaking out inside!
                                      My location: North Maldria - Jodan's Tailor Shop
                                      People I'm with: Zuki Steeler
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored behind back
                                      Out of Conscious:

“ezmii11-1”

Miss Hibiskiss

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:16 am
User Image

Zuki's heart sank a bit at the awkward silence between the two. She imagined he was trying to find a way to let her down easily. She already knew she wasn't going to get the job, so she didn't know why she was feeling so crushed. Perhaps because inside of her she really hoped that he would let her try. He spoke or more like made a noise which made her gut churn as she readied herself for the negative answer, but before he continued they both heard footsteps and they both looked in the direction they were coming from. A beautiful woman emerged. She fixed herself as she gave the sweetest smile to the man Zuki was talking to. Zuki offered a smile towards the woman, but quickly looked away as it seemed she was not too pleased to see her. However a noise caught her attention as she looked back up to the woman. Help...Help me.... they were just above whispers. Around the woman she could see spirits. Spirits in ways she had never seen them before. Sadness and fear washing over her. They were bound with thick chains glowing in an eerie color. How many were there? Four? Five? Six spirits. They all looked at Zuki as their voices became louder asking her for help. She turned away. Her heart beating a million miles per hour. She struggled to swallow before turning back towards the blonde haired man.

The man seemed flustered. Almost all over the place as he introduced himself. "The pleasure is all mine, sir" she responded after his intro and offering a warm smile back. "Dragon scales?" His offer enticed her. She literally had nothing better to do, and perhaps she could get something out of helping him find these dragon scales. However there was still the matter of the woman standing right in front of them. The ghost were yelling now in anguish for her to help them. It scared her. A part of her told her to just leave. Leave and not too look back. It wasn't her problem. Then again her heart tightened and constricted at hearing the fear and pain of the restless souls. "I'd love to help Jodan, I'd like that very much" She'd be able to have a chance at starting a new job and trying to figure out what exactly the beautiful yet dangerous looking woman was.

Zuki extended her hand as a sign of respect and appreciation towards the man. Ready to give him a firm and warm handshake to accept his deal.

User Image

Avacnela

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:35 pm
User Image
「 HOLO THE WISE WOLF」

ミ★ | J U L I N E »

Juline stares outside the sewing shop. Thinking about how Lawrence still owes her a new noble dress to wear.
As she strokes her tiny fox scarf around her neck. Since it gives her something to pet cause she doesn't like petting her real tail out in public.

Eclairsu

Crew

Princess Kitten

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴍᴀʀᴋᴜs    
      ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : : Wood Shield Tavern
      ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ  : :  Lacie and Guests
      ᴍᴏᴏᴅ  : :  Tired

ʟᴀᴄɪᴇ   
      ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : :   Wood Shield Tavern
      ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ  : :  Markus and Guests
      ᴍᴏᴏᴅ  : :  Busy

User Image 📚 User Image

•     A long, busy day at The Wood Shield Tavern. The coming of the new year meant a crazy jump in sales just before everyone makes their resolutions to swear off alcohol...for about a week, that is. Before then, everyone in the local neighborhood spent almost all day and night at the trusted centuries-old tavern that has served generations. With the original owners on a permanent vacation trip around the world, it was up to their daughter and son to run the place. War hero Lacie Aola Shields, once renown in several nations for her skills as a general, now remains busy busting tables and yelling orders to the chef and bartender. Famed musician Markus Kida Shields, famous at one point in time as a beautiful playboy bard, has been working hard at entertaining guests with song request after song request. Both siblings appeared out of this world--though this is likely due to the fact that neither of their parents originally hail from the mortal planes. Even so, they were working just as hard as any mortal would at keeping their business booming, both putting on smiles of varying success while assisting with customers and taking any challenge that came their way. They've been going at their work since the early morning of yesterday, and while the lack of rest doesn't show on Lacie's expression, it was beginning to wear down Markus. His voice was beginning to sound more raw, the strokes on his guitar slowing down, the small magical background effects becoming hazier.

Luckily for him, by the time evening came along, the tavern was finally slowing down in business enough to allow him rest. The pink-haired man excused himself for a small intermission, walking upstairs to the comfortable loveseat placed comfortably next to the fireplace and gracelessly collapsing. A short rest well-deserved, he found himself staring blankly at the the ceiling, unaware of his sister coming beside him and offering honey lemon tea to assist with his throat.

The small token of affection was all she did before diligently going back to work. Her brother, while technically co-running the tavern with her, was not the one truly placed responsible for the place, which was why she was going to work her body dry until the final guest left for the night. Her own stamina, while fatigued, showed less signs of wear and tear compared the Markus. Her hair was slightly out of place, the skirt she wore needed slight readjustment, and hints of stains from the alcohol and food splatters can be seen on her long sleeves. Her face, however, showed raw determination to complete the goal at hand, fueled by her inner flame of inspiration.

[x]

Out Of Character: n/a
  •  
    PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:59 pm
    User Image
    X
    X
    X
    User Image

`·.¸¸.♡║ ‘No. No. No. I can’t let this little vermin be near Jodan who knows what she might be up to.’ As much as Amara wanted to object the idea of having her work with the love of her life, she couldn’t. She understood it was Jodan’s shop and his choice. If that’s what he really wanted how could she get in the way of that?

‘She can see us’
    ‘Help us…please’
    ‘DON’T LOOK AWAY! HELP US!!’

It was becoming difficult to keep up with the conversation on hand when a second one seemed to start up out of the blue. “Tch,” Amara’s irritation grew at the voices that suddenly spoke out inside her mind. All of them were asking the assistance of this girl, but why? “She can’t help you,” The woman’s eyes widen and she timid placed a hand over her mouth as she realized what she had done. ‘That was not suppose to come out of my mouth’ Amara laughed nervously before clasping her hands together as if she thought of something “I-I mean she can’t help you by herself! What if something were to happen?” Clearing her throat, she smiled in a way that made it seem genuine “I’ll join you as well!”

‘Such a beautiful recovery, I say that sarcastically of course’ A voice deeper than that of the others laughed. ‘Honestly genius though! Anything can happen in that snowy land…perhaps one does not come back, well not physically of course. Jodan and Hiyama would be none the wise, it is a dangerous place. It laughed again and the ashen haired woman couldn’t help but smile in joy.

A spark grew in her eyes as a devious plan began to form in her head ‘Keep them quiet. I don’t want them warning this child of her untimely end’ Amara giggled. “More hands to carry those precious scales and a higher chance that nothing bad happens, right?" She turned to both and smiled warmly. This day seemed like it would end nicely.
    ║♥·.¸¸.·´

||Location: Jodan's shop
    ||Currently With: Jodan and.....Zuki
    ||About:Amara
    ||The Clothes She is Wearing: Casual Attire
    ||OOC:

Current Souls: 6

Souls in Battle: 0

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss
    Crew

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:20 pm
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sanura was now up on a tree. She had found where the mewing had come from. A mother cat had brought her kittens up a tree while a dog chased them. When she arrived the dog was barking like crazy while the cats were hissing. Getting the first kittens was hard. The mother cat definitely put up a fight but now she was on a bench with 2 of her kittens while Sanura was trying to manage bringing the other 2 down. She had a few battle scars from her encounter, but she didn't mind. There was nothing wrong from a mother protecting her young.

The girl climbed down placing the last two kittens with the mother before petting the cat. "You guys stay out of trouble..." she whispered to them as she left. She now focused back on her previous goal. Consuming some sort of nutrition to put in her system. As she scanned the area she entered the Tavern. It was the best place to eat as she also would get to hear all the gossip, figure out what exactly was going on around the town or even around the world. It also had food she liked to eat. She entered the doors and made her way towards the bar. The stench of alcohol very prominent. She forgot how much more people drank during the festive seasons. She took the menu from a man that seemed like he was about ready to pass out as she made her way toward a vacant seat. She sat and stared at the menu not too sure of what she would like. A loud sigh escapes as she waves down the bar tender. "Can you please give me anything that you like? Like your top 3 options and send them over here, please and thank you" She placed her right elbow on the table and rested her head on her hand watching the bar tender leave with her order. It was so loud. Now she just needed to wait and listen to what kind of gossip would make its way towards her.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:02 am
    User Image

xxxxxHiyama's eye twitched in irritation. "Must I repeat myself?" he asked sternly, a schoolteacher speaking to a misbehaving student. "Refer to me as Sir Aeros." Liam smiled widely and leaned against the bookshelf to his right. That's right, Hiyama Aeros, the Secretary of Dragon Castle, had directed everyone who talked to him to refer to him as Sir Aeros. He had an aversion to being called Secretary. Hiyama spoke again as if nothing was wrong, mentioning that vampires and non-humans weren't trusted in the community. How ironic for him, an elf, to be saying that, but then again he was the Secretary of Dragon Castle. Liam allowed himself a second slip up and called Hiyama Secretary a second time. "Refer to me as Sir Aeros!" he said louder than before, despite them both being in a library. He spoke of the Guardians passionately, showing his great interest in allowing them to control him.
    xxxxxLiam was about to casually call Hiyama Secretary once again, but a tap on the shoulder stopped him. "Here you are," Zeus scolded from behind, her hands on her hips. "I give you one job, and you're off here picking fights. I suppose you don't want help with your homework?"
    xxxxxLiam crossed his arms and placed his whole back on the bookshelf. "That was not the intention, Lady Northstar," he said passively.
    xxxxxZeus also crossed her arms, inadvertently propping up her chest. "The integration of subatomic particle deflection into alchemical substances meant to kill your kind is a serious matter of study," she said. "I don't need you nearly killing yourself on the battlefield because you haphazardly chose to grab one of my garlic vials and use it on someone right in front of you, all right?" She noticed where Liam's eyes had traveled and snapped her fingers in front of his eyes. "Hey! Pay attention, please. I don't want you in a doll body like me."
    xxxxxLiam avoided eye contact this time. "Aye. Wouldn't want that."
    xxxxxThen, and only then, did Zeus pay any attention to Hiyama. "Oh, hello Sir Aeros. Fancy meeting you down here in the library when the rest of the common folk." She brushed past both men and grabbed a few more books off of the shelves, climbing the shelf to grab one book in particular. "This will be good for light reading in the interim," she said softly, more to herself than to anyone in particular.

Characters in area: Liam Northstar, Zeus Northstar, Hiyama Aeros

Avacnela

Snowpaya
    Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
    • Divine Donator 100
    • Married 100
    • Demonic Associate 100

Snowpaya
    Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
    • Divine Donator 100
    • Married 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:39 am
    User Image
    User Image User Image

xxxxxTwo people had walked into the attic of a pink rickety building mere moments ago. Now, a large group of people hurried back out of the room, eager to get back to their families and their lives. The old metal stairwell held all of their weight and took their stampeding in stride as if it sensed their urgency to leave. The last ones to leave were Takkar, Senua, and the wizard. They took him to the closest authorities in town they could find, but the guards could not understand them or why they had brought this man to them. Luck seemed to smile on them, however, as the rescued people of the attic came by to explain their ordeal and who these people were. The wizard was taken into custody, the universally recognized nod of the head symbolized the guards' thanks, and a writ of acceptance was given to Takkar and Senua. The rescued people filtered out into the crowd, some of them recognizing family in the crowd and rushing to them to the delight of their loved ones. The raven, a wizened old lady, thanked them once again in druidic before turning back into a raven and flying off.
    xxxxx"So that's it, then?" Senua asked. "We're done with that quest?"
    xxxxx"It would appear so," Takkar agreed. "Best we turn this mission in to the Doll and collect our reward."
    xxxxxThe Plain Doll accepted the writ of acceptance and paid out the two hundred copper coins as promised. The couple accepted the reward and went on their way to seek shelter for the night. However, as always, it was next to impossible to figure out what symbols constituted an inn, let alone how to talk to someone and make sure that they were trustworthy enough not to rip the customer off, especially foreign-speaking customers. They were about to give up all hope and sleep outside the walls of Maldria for the third day in a row when the wizened old lady from before found them once again and offered to let them stay in her homely little cottage as thanks for everything they'd done for her.
    xxxxxTakkar and Senua shared the far back bedroom of an unassuming little cottage near the wall of Lower Maldria. Senua sat on the bed and contemplated the events of the day while Takkar neatly placed down his weapons and belongings in a pile in one corner of the room. The wizard had mentioned Senua's darkness, and how it called to her. Takkar had sensed her dreams but hadn't pried, and now it seemed almost as if he should have. The darkness was unsettling and swirled around them both in unpredictable patterns. He himself seemed to recognize them, but could not put names to them.
    xxxxx"Takkar," Senua whispered, "I'm sorry. I mean, about not telling you about the darkness. I thought I could control it if I spoke nothing about it, and I don't want to give it power over me as others have. Had." She glanced at him. "I don't think it will infect you."
    xxxxx"I'm not worried about infection," Takkar grunted, tying his weapons together and crawling onto the bed. "You forget, I can see the darkness too. Whatever it is, I will burn it from existence. And if it burns, then I will stab it from existence."
    xxxxxSenua laid down on the bed next to Takkar, sleep threatening to overtake her. "I'm just so...tired. Tired...of...running...." Before she knew it, both she and Takkar had drifted off into a dreamless yet restful sleep.  
    PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:24 pm
    User Image
    X
    X

User Image

||Location: Lake in the Wildands ||Currently With: No one ||About: Lumis ||Currently Wearing: Nothing ||OOC: N/A

User Image

♟||Lumis stood in a lake, bare and with a few blots of blood around parts of her body. She held her blood stained gown underneath the water and only what the moon’s light shown could you see the red mix in with the clear liquid. She stood motionless as her ruby eyes watched the color seep out from the fabric, her mind wondering back to the events that just recently passed.

A man had gotten close to her mistress, a little too close. She showed signs of distress and he was warned to stay away from her. He persisted in lingering. What else could Lumis do? She did not tolerate anything happening to Lady Ichka, he had to go. The man didn’t even have a chance to scream before she slashed his throat open. Lady Ichka still seemed a bit frazzled over the ordeal but pushed Lumis into cleaning herself up before anything else.

The woman’s eyes shifted in color and they were now a sapphire shade. She continues to wash up a she let her dress float away, the blood had ruined it. ‘No point in trying to save it’ she looked over towards the shore and hoped her mistress was not waiting just for her to be finished. Lumis walked further into the water, just far enough to reach her neck before diving in. ‘Just a few minutes…’ she thought to herself as she closed her eyes.
    ||♟

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ezmii11-1

Miss Hibiskiss
    Crew

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:00 pm
    User Image

Jodan let out a smile when Zuki agreed to come help him out. That means he won't have to worry about finding anyone to help him out before setting off. He then heard what Amara had said and turned to her, surprised to hear her say that. He was about to question why and what made her think that, until she let out a laugh and spoke up again. What she said surprised him. "Eh? Uhhhh..." Jodan was taken aback by her request to come with. Would it be a good idea? Then again he's never seen what sort of abilities she has, if she has any. And she was right though that it would be a good idea to have more people with him. Though this would require them to bring more supplies for everyone. He only thought to bring enough supplies for himself, so he's likely going to have to buy more supplies for Zuki and Amara. He let out a sigh.

"Well... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have you come along." He turned to Zuki. "Would that be okay with you as well miss.... Uhhhh... what was your name?" He let out a nervous laugh. With all that's happened, he forgot to ask for her name, and she must have forgotten to introduce herself. He took her extended hand and gave it a firm shake. It's going to be interesting to see what Zuki can do as well.

My feelings: Kind of freaking out inside!
                                        My location: North Maldria - Jodan's Tailor Shop
                                        People I'm with: Zuki Steeler and Amara Angelique
                                        Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored behind back
                                        Out of Conscious:

“ezmii11-1”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:32 pm
                      User Image

The trees rustled a bit, a light blue eye peering from behind them.The man was careful to keep as quiet as possible as he surveyed the area, finding a small clearing before him. Camped in the small clearing were a small rag tag group of bandits. They have been causing some trouble as of late and stealing from travelers who happen upon their path, even going so far as killing anyone who dared to resist them. They have been troublesome for the past few months. The person who requested this job is a traveler who is wanting to head out that way, but is too scared to venture out there with the threat of bandits taking his life. He wanted to get back to Alliran to his family, and was willing to pay a high price just so he can make it home safely.

But no more now that he has managed to track their whereabouts. He could hear chattering among them, seeming to enjoy the spoils of theivery. Shift held up one of his daggers, the blade gleaming in the light, then with a flick of his wrist, threw it down towards the group, plunging into the back of one of the bandit's skulls. The guy fell flat on his face, landing on the fire they had set up. The others became alarmed by this and immediately drew their swords, two of them retreating to find cover with their crossbows loaded.

Let's get this over with. He thought to himself, as he jumped out from his cover, holding three daggers in each hand. One of the daggers in his right hand was bloodied, due to being returned to him after hitting its mark a few moments ago. The daggers were sent flying, a few hitting two more of the bandits. One died from being punctured in the throat and the other collapsed from getting one in the left leg and on his chest, though the chest wound missed a vital mark. Shift landed before two of them, the daggers he had thrown appearing in his hands again. His eyes shown a light blue color as he glanced at them, a cold glare boring into them. They hesitated for a moment before charging towards him with their swords raised, ready to slash at him. Within a blink of an eye, they now held a dagger Shift carried, and Shift now held the swords they once held. "Wha... What ha- GAH!" One of the men stammered before he was cut down by his own sword. Shift spun around and impaled the other with the other sword, felling them both.

There was three left, two of them hidden from sight and one of them standing before him, seeming very angry. The two who held crossbows aimed and fired at Shift, the arrows cutting through the air. As the arrows were about to hit their mark, Shift has switched placed with the one that stood before him, the crossbow bolts hitting that bandit instead. The bandit stood there stunned, eyes wide. He mouthed something, but he couldn't make any sound, and then he fell back.

"Tch! What happened!" One of the crossbow guys shouted, rising up from his hiding spot and drawing his own sword. "Who the hell are you! You're going to pay for what you have done!" Shift just stared at the man "Hey! Are you even listening? Don't just ignore me when I'm talking to you damn it!" THe bandit shouted again. The other bandit, still hidden, took the opportunity to load his crossbow, then aimed it. Right as he was about to pull the trigger, he found the crossbow was now gone, and was replaced with one of Shift's daggers. Shift now held the crossbow in his hands, raised up and fired at the one standing, piercing right into his heart.

The last bandit fell back in terror, letting out a quick yelp. He whimpered a bit as he slowly crawled backwards away from the clearing, his body shaking. Seeing what the cloaked man just did terrified him, and he wanted to get as far away as possible. Shift's gaze went towards the man's direction and began walking over to him, stepping on a few twigs to snap under his feet.This caused the man to stop and tense up. How does he know where I am? He shouldn't be able to see where I am... the man thought to himself. Finally, Shift came into the bandit's view, causing the man to quickly jump to his feet and ran away as fast as he could. He didn't get far though, as he felt a knife impale him in the back. With that done, all the bandits were exterminated, and Shift completed his task. He checked to see if he had all his daggers underneath his cloak before he set off on his path back to Maldria.

----------------------------------------------------------------

It took a few hours to make it back into the large city. He collected his reward of 10 bronze coins from the traveler, who was very thankful for what he had done. With nothing else to do for the day, Shift proceeded to head to a tavern. More specifically, the Shield's Tavern. He's been there a few times, usually going their after completing a job. He swung the entrance door open, finding the place to be very busy, with the staff bustling about. To be expected with the new year starting and all. He proceed to make his way to the counter at the end of the room, dropping a bronze coin on the wooden surface. "A glass of your fine ale please." He spoke quickly. It took a few minutes for the bartender to get him his beer. "Keep the change." He spoke as he grabbed the glass and moved away from the bar, finding a small empty table in the far corner of the tavern, taking his seat there.

Location: Was in the forests northwest of Maldria. Now in Shield's Tavern in Maldria
                                  People I'm with:
                                  Out of Chikafusa: The events above the line are what happened earlier in the day, and the stuff going on below the line is what is going on now.

User Image

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:23 pm
    User Image

Before Zuki could utter a word. Amara abruptly denied the idea. Zuki looked at her a bit baffled that she would be so open about her not helping out. It didn't take long before the girl recovered and "edited" her sentence. Zuki's eyebrow arched not believing her little charade she put on.
    Zuki turned back towards Jodan, watching how he would react to her outburst. It seemed he too was a bit baffled. "Oh Umm.." Zuki was surprised that he asked for her opinion in the matter of bringing her along. She bit her lip as she looked up at Amara. Her senses still telling her she was bad news. "I'm soooo sorry, My name is Zuki Steeler! I seemed to have jumped the gun.... and as for Amara, I would love for her to come if that is what you wish sir." she said smiling. Zuki turned towards Amara and gave her a fake smile back. "If I have any chance in getting this job I might as well get to know the people who surround you, right?"

User Image

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:06 pm
    User Image
    User Image

════════════════════════════

Ichka giggled to herself. Some blood shed was always fun especially when she didn't have to get dirty. She stood behind a tree leaning against it watching Lumis attempt to clean her dress. Such a pretty dress it was and now.... with the blood of an innocent young man. The fool had approached the vampire in attempt to woo her, and she entertained the man by acting interested. It didn't take long for her to grow bored of the young man. Like always Lumis was close keeping an eye out. As they made eye contact Ichka made Lumis believe that the man was being aggressive and Ichka was in a tight bind. It led to Lumis warning the young man. As the young man freaked out and attempted to explain and calm Lumis down....Fear in his eyes, Lumis went on a frenzy. Blood splattered everywhere. The man gasping for air as he fell to the ground with his throat open. He was sooo very afraid... and then he was gone, no more raspy noises, just beady little dark eyes. It was quite the show, one she enjoyed immensely.

Ichka sighed as she watched the girl go underwater. Her eyes glowing in the dark, keeping an eye on her. Ichka tended not to warm up to her toys, most were disposable, but this one, Lumis, was a special toy. So much more could be accomplished with her. She had special powers that were believed to be lost. A quite unique vessel indeed. "Lumis Dear... Please don't take long" Ichka called out. Her voice was sweet and caring. After all that's what Lumis believed Ichka was.

Ichka opens her pouch and pulls out a dress for Lumis. She realized early on that she would need to keep a few at hand with how constantly things got messy.

Location, Location, Location: The Wild Lands
    Who I'm annoying: Lumis,
    How I'm feeling:Very Pleased
    OCC:

XX════════════════════════════

User Image

Miss Hibiskiss

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
    Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:14 am
    User Image

Corra held tightly to ViLorra. She could hear the driver and Faelar talking about how they were close to arriving to their destination. Corra grabs onto ViLorra's hand and squeezes it tightly. ViLorra opens here eyes and without a single word Corra gives a 'follow my lead' look. Corra whines and looks over towards Faelar. "Faaaeeelar!!!" she complains as she sits up. " I need to peeeeeeeee!" Her eyes lock on Faelar. She then sits up and looks towards ViLorra waiting to see if she'll do the same. "I...I don't think I can hold it for very long!"

User Image

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces