Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)
Dragon Castle (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Horrin Lambell

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxHorrin stopped before the great double doors of the sixth abandoned Temple of Brahman. He placed a tentative hand on the cold stone and brushed away a layer of dirt and grime, revealing a few runes of a tribal language. He tried unsuccessfully to read it a few times before someone walked over to the door and stood close to him. "Need some help translating that?" Ellie asked. Ellie was the expert on the tribes of Rabnir and their language, so if anyone was expected to be able to translate these runes it would be her.
xxxxxHorrin looked back to the other Shadows. They were only somewhat paying attention, really just waiting for the door to open. They didn't really care how long it took to open the door, only that the door would open eventually. After all, this was just another expedition site for the Shadows of the Forerunners. "I got this," he said to Ellie. "I just need to summon a demon that can translate these runes."
xxxxxEllie laughed good-naturedly, which caused Horrin's teeth to grind together. "What are you talking about? I'm right here, I can translate these. You don't need to summon any demons to read an elven language."
xxxxxShe was standing close. Much closer than he was comfortable with. Gremzal had often commented that the girl was likely attracted to him, but her extensive knowledge on elven tribes was more impressive to the Shadows than Horrin's summoning prowess, and that made her a threat to his greatness. She was rich, beautiful, kind, and naive - all the things that he hated in a woman but for some reason was deemed desirable by other men. He could get swallowed up in her achievements if he continued to associate with her. Knowing that she might like him, however, meant that she could be easily manipulated. She could be a useful, if expendable, asset if handled correctly. But now was not the time to use her. Now was the time for him to showcase his skills. "Look," he said, leaning even closer, "I really need a win with deciphering these runes. I want to prove to Barker that I belong on this expedition with you guys."
xxxxxEllie glanced back at the others, specifically at Barker. He was the leader of the expedition, a tall and rugged survivalist noble who was reasonably easy on the eyes and had a soft brown gaze. He was dripping in leadership and charisma, a man who got people to do things for him just by asking. "You have to prove something to Barker?" Ellie repeated. "He doesn't have any issues with you being here. I don't think anyone does. You've already helped us out so much with your summons already." She cast a furtive glance at the ground. "Sometimes I wonder if we're holding you back."
xxxxxHorrin scowled internally, but he kept up his game face. "I don't know," he said softly. "I just get the feeling that Barker doesn't want me here, and I have to prove myself to him. Please, this would mean a lot to me."
xxxxxEllie nodded hesitantly. "Oh, okay. Sure. Take your time." She smiled and walked back to the others to let them know that he was on the case.
xxxxxHorrin rolled his eyes and returned his attention to the door. "Gremzal," he whispered. "What the ******** does this say?"
xxxxxGremzal, the red-skinned family imp, appeared next to Horrin. "How would I know?" he asked. "I don't study tribal elven languages. M-maybe one of your other conquests would know?"
xxxxx"Stop that," Horrin said patiently. "You know you're my favorite summon. Now, do you know if any of the others know how to read this?"
xxxxx"I don't know, master," Gremzal repeated. "Try someone else."
xxxxx"Hey there!" Barker greeted Horrin and Gremzal, walking over confidently. "How's it going with those runes?"
xxxxx"I'm almost done," Horrin lied. "It's just...hard to decipher everything." He looked at the door again and realized that he had only exposed a small amount of the door, making it seem as if he was having trouble deciphering any of it at all. Hastily, he rubbed away more of the dirt and grime to reveal more runes. "We'll be in those doors in no time."
xxxxxBarker sighed and smiled, then crouched down on the other side of Horrin. "Look," he said, "is this about Ellie?"
xxxxxHorrin balked. "What are you talking about? Why would this have to do with Ellie?"
xxxxxBarker shrugged. "Oh nothing, just that I notice that you two spend an awful lot of time together. Normally, she'd be the one to decipher these runes while you handle the traps and magic. But I can understand wanting to impress her by knowing something in her field of expertise."
xxxxxHorrin narrowed his eyes. "Are you saying I don't know anything about these runes? That I'm just lying to you? I'm a liar?"
xxxxxBarker shrugged again. "I'm not calling you anything," he said gently. "I'm just saying I understand, and I support what you're trying to do. Here." He reached into his purple leather scale jacket and pulled out a small notebook. "This isn't the first time I've visited the temples, and I've written down their language for easy reference. Take it, use it, and just...return it to me when you feel like it, okay?" He smiled warmly. "Good luck." Barker stood up and returned to the Shadows, pulling out a pack of cards and rounding some of the others up in a game of Solitaire.
xxxxxHorrin rolled his eyes again and handed the notebook to Gremzal. "Here. I don't need this, I'll decipher this on my own." He continued to squint at the runes, nothing coming to mind, not even of a demon that might potentially be able to read a tribal elvish language.
xxxxx"Flame," Gremzal said after awhile.
xxxxx"What?" Horrin asked, glancing back at the imp.
xxxxx"It says 'Flame'," Gremzal clarified. "According to the book, anyway. In case you wanted to know."
xxxxxHorrin glared at the book, then at the imp. "Just so you know, I'm counting this as my doing because you're my imp and you just happened upon that knowledge in the book." He began reading the other runes that he'd recently revealed to no avail.
xxxxx"Center," Gremzal continued.
xxxxx"What was that?" Horrin asked again, this time focusing on the door.
xxxxxGremzal sighed. "The message basically states that you need to prove that you can use fire magic. Just cast Fire on the door or something."
xxxxxHorrin stood up and backed away from the door, then held a hand out to the door. "Ignis," he said clearly. A ball of flame ignited at the palm and shot forward, blasting the door lightly. In response, the door creaked loudly and opened to reveal the dark interior of the temple.
xxxxx"Hey, you did it!" Barker cheered. "Good job, Horrin."
xxxxx"Look at you go," Ellie said, jogging to Horrin's side. "That was amazing!"
xxxxxHorrin refused to look in Ellie's direction. "You already knew what the runes said, didn't you?" he asked.
xxxxxEllie laughed nervously. "Well, that doesn't matter, does it? I mean, you're the one who opened the door. I'm sure Barker was very impressed."
xxxxx"We're heading in," Barker announced to the rest of the expedition team. "Sanusky, Dimitri, you're up." Sanuski and Dimitri entered the temple first, summoning small heavenly fairies that flitted through the foyer and lit the room with a bright light that did not hurt the eyes at all. "All right, Horrin. Do your thing."
xxxxxHorrin grabbed a pair of daggers from his waist and summoned two Nether Ravagers, red lesser demons born of wrath carrying scythes of agony. The Nether Ravagers wandered farther into the temple, seeking out traps and enemies. After a few minutes, one of them signaled to Horrin that the coast was clear, while the other one signaled that it had found something of interest for its summoner. He played it cool and gave the all clear to everyone else while casually ordering his demons to continue to randomly survey the area around the find until he could reach it. This was not entirely necessary, as the other Shadows were already drooling over the finds in the foyer of the temple and were too busy to notice him awkwardly shuffle his way towards the back. There was a dais in the back, raised only a few feet off of the ground but definitely made to overlook the rest of the temple, and on the dais, there was a small shrine offering. A small, rectangular stone sat on the offering table. One end was coated with rubies, the other end with onyx, and there was a screaming human face carved into the face of the stone.
xxxxxHorrin took a second look. No, it wasn't carved. The face looked natural as if it had grown into the stone - or rather, that the face had been turned to stone.
xxxxx"Find anything good up there?" Ellie asked from her investigation into some discarded pottery.
xxxxxHorrin didn't want to share his find with anyone. The Nether Ravagers had pointed it out to him, so at the very least it was significant to them, and if the Shadows of the Forerunners got their hands on this, then it would never see the light of day. This could be the key to unlocking and summoning a new daedric beast for him to command! Although he would have to find a way to use it, he was sure that his current summons could figure something out -
xxxxx"M-master!" Gremzal hissed. "Intruders!"
xxxxxHorrin looked up. He didn't see anything, but that didn't necessarily mean that there wasn't something out there or in there with him. He nodded to the Nether Ravagers, which moved towards the front of the temple. They were sensing a darkness covering the entrance. Something was trapping them, but it was still hard to tell what it was.
xxxxx"Something the matter?" Ellie asked, appearing at Horrin's side. "You're spending an awful lot of time staring off into the darkness." She looked down at Horrin's hands. "Oh hey, you found something! Let me see!" She reached for the stone, but Horrin reflexively pulled away.
xxxxx"Not now," he said. "Something's here, at the entrance."
xxxxx"Oh," Ellie said. "If you put that thing back, it'll probably go away. That's usually how these old-timey traps work." She reached for it again, but Horrin pulled away again and began to walk. "Horrin, you know the rules. You can't bring that home with you. It has to go in the Void Vault so we're not affected by whatever curse it might be carrying around. It's safer that way."
xxxxxHorrin scoffed. "Who says we're going home?" he asked, his Nether Ravagers poking into the darkness. One of them was grabbed by a dark hand and torn to shreds on the spot. "Oh s**t!" The darkness poured into the temple and scaled the ceiling, descending upon Sanusky and devouring him whole. Horrin shoved Ellie to the ground so she wouldn't try to stop him and made a mad dash for the exit. Barker seemed to get a vague understanding of what was happening and jumped in Horrin's way. The second Nether Ravager rushed in behind him and cleaved through his knees, causing him to drop and giving Horrin the split second needed to dash past him before he could reach for him. His heart was pounding in his chest as he listened to Sanusky's screams of agony die out and Dimitri's screams begin. Ellie's calls for him nearly caused him to turn around, but he knew that doing that would be tantamount to suicide.
xxxxxHorrin finally reached the exit and exited with Gremzal, then put up a simple barrier around the entrance. Ellie slammed painfully into the barrier and pounded on it with all her might, begging, pleading for Horrin to let her out, just let her out and no one else, and they could leave together, and she would never tell him to put artifacts away again, she would let him do whatever he wanted justplease for the love of Guardians let her go home again just this one time. Horrin watched the darkness consume her and listened to her screams fill his ears before glancing behind him and realizing that they had left the Void Vault outside. Smiling to himself, Horrin dismissed the second Nether Ravager and summoned two more to carry the Void Vault, then began his trip to the Land of Distal.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 pm
I am the lifeblood of the Empire! Rubra Victorium!
User Image

Before entering the tavern, it stank of glum and self-pity, a place for old dogs of war and deadbeats to lay down and die. But the way she could speak to the very souls of these people, it was as if she could light a fire under them and bring around their spirits. And if even for but a moment, the place was lively in the best possible way.

'Rubra Victorium!' Eristelle yelled out amongst the patrons.
'RUBRA VICTORIUM!!' They shouted back in response.
'Hehe, you certainly have a way with the common-folk. That's not true of a lot of people who espouse to be royalty. Most of 'em like to live comfy, stay in their towers and never interact with us common people.'
'The flame of Empyrium can speak to the very soul of any man,' Eristelle replied, arrogantly smiling as if to pat herself on the back. 'We Empyriums believe that if we are the lifeblood, they are the body.' Eristelle allowed herself to calm down a bit from the festivities and sat down. 'But on to more pressing matters; old man, you said you can help me?'
'Yes,' the old man replied. 'What you're describing is an advanced automaton based on magic. If so, then I know someone in the Lands of Distal who would be able to help you. But, his service wouldn't come for free. In exchange for his help, you must bring him an artifact from this location. Deep in the Wildlands, there is a boneyard of monsters. This man would certainly be willing to help if you got for him a bone from this boneyard. Particularly a horn.'
Eristelle's face sank into one of irritation. 'A fetch quest? Everyday that I daudle, my friend gets further and further from me. Let me see this friend of yours, I will convince him to help me.'

But in the end, she agreed to go to this boneyard.
'Oh, Rafiq,' Eristelle sighed as she sifted through the grave site. 'Perhaps that man is Empyrium as well?'

The man's way of convincing her was simple; he appealed to her pride in her mount. The sight was far, even farther going back to the Land of Distal.

'I would recommend using a different mount for this journey, milady,' the old man cackled. 'Such a big creature surely could not travel across such long distances.'

'Yes! This had better be worth it!' Eristelle said somewhat annoyed. She found the bone she was sent to find and began her journey back. Indeed, her pride was to show that the Red Empire was strong, right down to the very mounts they ride into battle on. It was night by the time she decided to head back.

But before Rafiq moved forward, he stopped and listened. Eristelle took notice. He must have heard something deeper in the Wildlands. She jumped onto her mount and allowed him to gallop further into the area. Rafiq would only investigate if he thought it was trouble they could handle, she thought to herself. He must have heard something this way. Though trying to stay silent, leotau were not known for their discretion, as the massive hooves and paws thundered against the ground.

Off in the distance, she could see towers erect in the darkness. The Temple of Brahman. And nearby, she could hear movement in the quiet darkness. Eristelle drew her blade and manifested a ball of Empyrial flame over her to light the dark area. Even in the darkness, the light gave a dull light akin to a rising sun and the Emperor-in-training's presence radiated all the more. From the light, she could make out in the darkness several moving forms. Two of which seemed to be carrying something.
'Over there!' She commanded outward to the figures. 'Show yourselves! Are you friend or foe?'
Snowpaya

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:09 pm
User Image
X
X
X
User Image

`·.¸¸.♡║‘Perfect! She’s going to join us!’ Her smile could not have grown any wider. The voices in her head were silenced immediately, though she wasn’t sure how long that was going to last. “Hmm,” should she bring anything with her? She was certain that the temperature wouldn’t bother her and she didn’t necessarily need food. But! If she wanted to appear normal then it would be best to at least look the part! Right? The woman gave a small nod. “I should go prepare myself. After all this outfit isn’t meant for the terrain,” Amara gave her dark red skirt a gentle tug before giving a small chuckle. The woman didn’t want to leave Jodan’s side, especially not with the girl. “Don’t wait for me, I’ll find you both and catch up with you,” Having not much of a choice she smiled at both of them before running off.

“I’ll make it quick, but not too quick. Oh! But do I even have an outfit meant for the cold? And what should I even bring?” She couldn’t help but let out a sigh. At times like these she cursed herself for choosing a home far from the town. She loved her peace and quiet however. The only way she was able to obtain that was a place with land that was empty, but lush with flowers and plants. On her way home, she thought of everything she should bring with her, what to wear and most importantly how to rid of Miss Steeler without drawing out a pinch of suspicion.

‘Don’t worry your pretty little head over such trivial things. It will coredrally and with ease’

"Actaully. What the hell was that with them screaming about how she‘could see them? I swear if they act up like that again-"

‘Yes, yes. I know. It seems the girl might be able to see your departed playthings. Spooky’ the voice laughed ‘I can see dead people!’

The woman rolled her eyes and didn’t even bother giving it a response and continued on her way home now thinking of what the purple haired child saw and heard. If it was true then there was a high chance that she would be wary of Amara.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image
||Location: Heading home
||Currently With: No one
||About: Amara
||The Outfit She is Wearing: Casual Attire
||OOC:

Current Souls: 6

Souls in Battle: 0

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama watched as Zeus seemed to sneak up on Liam, scolding the man. It seems she was fully aware of the situation, though he didn't care to explain. He listened as the conversed, talking about a supposed weakness that could be used against Liam. After a bit more scolding did Zeus finally acknowledge Hiyama's presence. He nodded to her greeting. "While I do work to ensure Maldria remains in a peaceful state, I do enjoy a good book on occasion. Keeps the mind focused after too much work." Zeus moved past the two to grab a book, seeming to speak loudly to herself. He will likely need to break away and make his way to the entrance. His visitors are bound to arrive at any moment soon, and he's certain they're wanting him there to greet them, as much as he doesn't want to. But it's likely something important if they're coming here.

He cleared his throat and glanced between the Northstar couple and gave a short bow. "If you'll excuse me, it appears I have some business I must attend to. Shall we meet again later." He turned on his heel and began walking away towards the entrance, the long coat he wore swinging around him as he moved, flapping in the slight breeze of his fast walk. His footsteps could be heard despite not being in view anymore, followed by a pair of doors swinging open and then closing with a light thud.

My feelings: Slightly irritated
                                                      My location: Maldria - Dragon Castle Mystic Wing Library > Heading towards the Castle entrance
                                                      People I'm with: Was with Liam and Zeus Northstar > Now no one at the moment
                                                      Out of Care:

“Snowpaya”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmi11-1”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image

Jodan gave Zuki a smile as she finally introduced herself, letting go of her hand after shaking. "It's a pleasure to meet you Zuki!" He exclaimed. e was feeling a bit more comfortable now, since he is forming a small party for the trip to the White Hills. He nodded in agreement that she should get to know Amara as well, since they'll be traveling with him and getting to know each other better should help increase the chances of this trip being a success. Amara spoke up saying she should get prepared. "Oh, well I have some cloaks I can bring along to keep us warm. He had made a few for himself for whenever he traveled, and figured having a few extras wouldn't hurt in case any were to get damaged at all.

Jodan followed her outside as she ran out. "We'll meet up at the north gate okay?" He called out. He watched as Amara ran down the street, until he could no longer see her. With that, Jodan headed back inside his shop. "Well then! I suppose I shall get stuff packed up and then we'll head to the marketplace for some supplies. Just wait here and I will be right back."

Jodan stepped his way around Zuki and towards the door that lead up to his home. He quickly ran up the stairway, the sound of his feet tapping the boards could be heard outside. After a few moments, Jordan ran down the stairs with a strapped to his back and a bag hang at his side, along with another bag for Zuki to carry as well for supplies. "Here we go. I believe that's everything we need. Oh and here's a cloak for you." He handed Zuki the bag he held and one of the cloaks. He made sure he had everything he needed, including his staff, strapped to the backside of his belt.

"Now let's get going to the marketplace now." He ushered Zuki outside as Jodan followed. When they were outside, Jodan closed the door and made sure it was locked and secured. "Let's aim to get everything and meet with Amara at the north gates within a couple hours." He motioned for Zuki to follow him to the direction of where the marketplace square is. There they would find all sorts of shops for food and other traveling supplies.

My feelings: Feeling more comfortable
                                      My location: North Maldria - Outside Jodan's Tailor Shop > To the marketplace square
                                      People I'm with: Zuki Steeler
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the backside of his belt
                                      Out of Conscious:

“ezmii11-1”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image

Zuki watched Amara leave. As she disappeared from eye view, she sighed deeply feeling more at ease. She was going to have to be at high alert around her but also make sure as she suspects nothing. She would have to avoid the voices that followed Amara at all cost, before she learned of her gift.

Zuki returned her attention back to Jodan. She couldn't help but giggle at the man's persona. He seemed to always be flustered and jumping around from one topic to the next. Before she could agree with his statements she watched him run upstairs. She shook her head with a smile. It was definitely going to be an interesting trip.

It didn't take long for Jodan to head back downstairs. "Yes sir" she smiled as she took her cloak and pack full of supplies. "Thank You...I really appreciate it" She followed him towards the market place, but figured she would try to get a little info out of him on their way there. After all, Amara seemed like quite the actress and potentially an evil persona.

"Tell Me Jordan.... Are you and Amara close?" She smiled sweetly. "I mean I can't wait to get to know her better, but she seems a bit ...apprehensive and I'd hate to do anything to make her not like me" She pouted slightly.

User Image

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:28 pm
                    User Image

Shift held the glass firmly with one hand, taking a few sips every so often, his gaze falling on the table, though he'll glance around the tavern every now and then.

The door swung open as a group of three men came stomping in, seeming very unhappy. The man in front of the group was large, with rippling muscles and a bald dome that could probably act as a mirror for anyone who stared at it. The large man scanned the area, until it fell upon the cloaked man, his heacy footsteps marching over to the table, with the other two following behind. He slammed his hands onto the table and leaned forward, while the other two ran around the table to stand behind Shift. He managed to catch Shift's attention.

Shift glared at the man, lowering the beer glass from his lips. He waited to hear what the man had to say. "You there!" The man shouted, drawing some attention of some of the other customers. "You have some explaining to do! Why don't we take this outside." He demanded.

Shift sighed. "If you wish to talk, then we can talk here." He spoke up in a bored tone, raising the glass to his lips, only to find the hulk man covering his hand over the rim, pulling it down onto the table.

"I think it would be in your best interest if you follow me outside." The man growled, the two man behind Shift chuckling a bit and cracking their knuckles. "If you insist on not doing as I say, there's going to be some problems. I want to ask you why you dared take down my comrades"

Shift was getting agitated. At the mention of taking down his comrades, it all started to make sense. "You mean those bandits? The ones causing travelers troubles and plundering goods from them. Even going so far as murder." Shift said aloud, loud enough for some of the nearby tavern goers to hear. The large man growled, gripping the glass mug and plucking it from Shift's grip, tossing it aside. The glass mug shattered as it slammed into the wall nearby a girl wearing a strange mask, splashing some of the beer on her.

Shift pounced up onto the table as the two goons behind him tried to wrap their arms around him, but fell over as the chair fell into them. The large man threw a punch at him, to which Shift jumped up, avoiding the direct blow. His foot tapped onto the bald head and pushed him as he jumped away, causing the man to slam his face into the table with a loud thud. Several people nearby gasped and backed away, not wanting to be involved in this brawl that was just starting. The three men recovered, all facing Shift and attempting to form a half circle around him. "Tch! Why don't you guys just leave now and save yourselves from embarrassment."

"I don't think so! I'll splatter her damn guts all over!" The large man shouted. The three men drew their swords that they had hanging at their hips.

People I'm with: Some goons and a girl with a gas mask.
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:28 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sanura was happy to see her meals come towards her. She thanked the bar tender as she took a spoon and scooped up some nice hot soup. She burned her tongue and decided that perhaps she would wait on that as she still had two other entrees in front of her. She eyed her hot pizza and her alfredo pasta, her tummy growling as the scents drew her in. She managed to get a forkful of pasta in her system before she heard a slight commotion. It seemed like she was going to get a dinner and a show. However as she took the second bite the stocky man threw a beverage and it just so happen to soak her. She had not been planning to take part of any commotion, but unfortunately she had a nasty temper and she was definitely not going to let it go. Without much thought, she picked up her bowl of steaming hot soup in her hands with the protective cover underneath after all bowls made of stone stayed dangerously hot for a while.

The men's backs were faced towards Sanura. They were all focused on the hooded man and she was focused on the giant ogre of a man. At that time all she saw was red, did not bother to think of any consequences her actions would bring nor did she care. Her tiny body prepared itself to let her presence be known. Despite her stature she was a lot stronger than she looked due to the blood that flowed through her veins. With all her might she swung her arm hitting the man in the head with the stone bowl and the hot liquid burning his scalp and cracking his skull. "Watch where the f*ck you throw things" She mumbled angrily.
        User Image

Kuroni Ai

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:41 pm
User Image

As they were nearing the marketplace square, Jodan turned towards Zuki upon her asking how close he is to Amara. "Mmmm...." He stopped in his tracks as he pondered the question for a moment. "Well, we only met just last year, but I would say we are fairly close." He answered. "We don't quite know everything about each other quite yet though, but I'm sure we'll learn more and more about each other as time goes on. She seems to take a liking to the outfits I make for her. In fact, we first met when she wandered into my shop, and she's stuck around since then. Though often times she'll sneak her way in. I've found her sleeping on fabric piles at the corner of the store several times. There's even a few times where she fell asleep on my couch in my home." He paused for a moment, giggling a bit at some of the memories. "There was one time just a couple months ago where I found her sleeping in my bed after i finished closing up shop. I didn't want to wake her, so i decided I would sleep on the couch and let her have the bed for the night."

"She is quite an oddball, but that's what makes her unique." Jodan gave a big smile. "She's been very kind to me and has always complimented the outfits I make for either her or other clients. Though she does seem to be protective of me for some reason." He looked up to the sky for a moment, tapping his chin with his index finger. His gaze fell back onto Zuki. "I think once you and her get to know each other better, I'm sure you would become good friends."

My feelings: Feeling more comfortable
                                      My location: North Maldria - To the marketplace square
                                      People I'm with: Zuki Steeler
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the backside of his belt
                                      Out of Conscious:

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:44 am
RinRinRinRinRinUser Image

User Image
                                          She watched from within the shadows while the Northstars and Hiyama conversed. She doesn't know much about Hiyama as she never attempted to get to know him better. To her, he always seemed so mean, especially with the way he spoke to Liam. The young girl did feel a little bit of joy with how Liam was getting scolded like that for not referring to the elf properly. She kinda hoped a fight would break out between the two. Then Zeus came into the picture wanting to get some other books, scolding Liam as well.

Karin remained where she was until Hiyama decided to take his leave. Good! Now was her chance. She had been hiding in her little shadow portals for some time, moving around a bit to different parts of the library. The shadows began to form on the ceiling above the Northstars and the young girl fell from it, landing on Zeus from behind and wrapping her arms around her shoulders. She gave a little giggle as she did so. "Madam Zeus!" She exclaimed excitedly, given her usual monotone voice. "Will Madam Zeus play with Rinrin now?" It was basically her way of saying she wants to spar with Zeus again. She looked over to Liam for a moment and stuck out her tongue at him.

Location: Dragon Castle Mystic Wing Library
                                                              Status: Feeling playful
                                                              People I'm with: Zeus and Liam Northstar
                                                              Out of Conscious:

User ImageRinRinRinRinRin

“Snowpaya”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:57 am
                    User Image

Shift eyed each one individually. They don't seem like they'll be too hard to take out. However, he noticed a girl wearing a weird a mask approaching the big guy from behind, smacking him with the bowl of soup she held, scalding his head. The large man screamed out, distracting the other two. He pounced into the air and crouched down before the guy on the right. Just as he turned around to notice him, Shift uppercutted him from beneath the chin with a swift blow from his fist, sending the guy into the air and slamming hard onto the wooden floor a few feet away. He laid there unconscious. Shift spun around and gave a swift kick to the guy on the left, sending him flying and slamming into one of the tables, smashing it in half. The guy also fell unconscious.

The larger man managed to recover from the boiling soup and turned to the girl. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He began to raise his sword up, ready to slash at the girl, but felt a hard kick from behind. He turned towards Shift growling. "You're both going to pay for that!" He shouted as he swung at Shift. Shift jumped back to avoid the attack. Shift pulled out some daggers and threw them at him. The large man used his free arm to block the daggers, the blades piercing into his arm. He swung his arm and caused the daggers to fly off. "Little toys like that won't work on me!" He shouted.

"Tch!" Guess he's a bit harder to deal with than I thought. H must be the leader of those bandits He thought to himself. I may have to use that to take him down. However he wasn't going to use his demon transformation quite yet. He wondered what the girl in the mask will do. The large man moved away a bit so he can see both Shift and Sanura, to ensure no more sneak attacks.

People I'm with: Some goons and a girl with a gas mask.
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Sanura watched as the man raised his sword. You could not see her smile through the mask but it definitely was an excited one. However, the sword never came down as the man who was attacked fights back ridding himself of the other two accomplices and kicking and throwing daggers which impressively had a very little effect on the huge ogre looking man.

She watched the man get some distance between the two. Her smile widened. This was basically a stepping stone to her plans ahead. She usually didn't like to work with anyone but at this point, it seemed like the best idea since it seemed that both had the same goal at the moment.

"Looks like its my turn..." Sanura lowers her hand towards her belt on her waist. Her eyes locked on the male, if you could see her mouth you'd only see her smile get wider. She pulled out two needles with different colored substance and an orb. She played with the two needles for a bit as if wondering what exactly to do next. She drops the orb containing some gray liquid and it rolls towards the man. A tiny explosion is seen as this thick gray fog begins to materialize in the tavern. She could hear many bystanders get up and run out of the establishment. She takes the needle with an orange Liquid and swiftly makes her way towards the man stabbing the needle into his leg and injecting the poison into his body as she slid between his legs. As the man winced in pain and went forward towards her she was already behind him. The first needle had concentrated Batrachotoxin found in beetles and frogs. A two-inch golden poison frog could extract enough poison to kill 2 dozen people just by being held. This poison was concentrated and injected directly into his bloodstream. The results caused paralysis and a swift death. However, the conversation she had overheard earlier made her believe that a quick death, he did not deserve. She injected the male with rattlesnake poison in hopes that his dying tissues cause him excruciating pain.

User Image

Kuroni Ai

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:07 pm
User Image

Zuki couldn't help but be royally disappointed. All the things he had to say about Amara were actually very sweet. Had she not just met the girl, her impression would be of something a harmless sweet natured person with a quirky personality. She sighed. "Well... that's great to know... She sounds like a wonderful person and I'm sure we'll get along" She smiled, however, she definitely didn't feel that way. There was something sinister about Amara, but for now, she assumed that as long as she stayed close by Jodan she would be somewhat safe. "Does she have any special gifts or powers?" She smiled enthusiastically."

The two finally arrived at the marketplace. She planned on getting to know him better during their time here. Anything she could use to her advantage she would love to take note of. The idea of being left alone with Amara for any certain amount of time did not feel great so she hoped she'd learn more through their conversations.

User Image

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:16 pm
User Image
X
X

User Image

||Location: Lake in the Wildands ||Currently With: Lady Ichka ||About: Lumis ||Currently Wearing: New Dress ||OOC: N/A

User Image

♟||Her body felt weightless and refreshed, if it were at all possible she would want to stay like this forever. The woman’s lungs however were nearing their limits. Breaking through the surface she caught herself taking in a deep breath of air. And it seemed that she had resurfaced just in time. Lumis caught her Lady’s words and quickly her body pushed its way back to land, not wanting to keep her any further.

The woman’s feet now on dry land, she did her best to dry off. Casting away the water on her body using only her hands, the rest would just have to soak up with her new attire. Her gaze went from her lighted colored skin to her mistress’s giving hands. A dress folded neatly placed upon them “Thank you my Lady, for thinking of me,” gingerly she grabbed the attire and her undergarments that clung on a tree’s branch. Although she wasn’t at all embarrassed being bare around her Lady, she still hid behind a tree to change into her clothing. “If you don’t mind me asking. Where are we planning on traveling to?” her voice held curiosity as she finished fixing herself into her underclothing and moved on to the dress. Lumis made a mental note to keep this one from being ruined, but it seemed almost impossible with all the people that try to cause harm to her golden-haired mistress. Once she Lumis had been finished she walked back over to Ichka and awaited her orders.
||♟

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ezmii11-1

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:16 pm
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════════

Ichka looked at Lumis up and down and smiled. She approved. "You look very Pretty Lumis" She pat her head. "Where indeed are we going...." She smiled and began making her way further south. "There is a place I've wanted to check out recently"

She quietly leads the way for most of the trip. "Tell me Lumis....do you like treasures?" They had entered the area known as Temples of Braham. Ichka was here in search of something to help her future cause. "You must be careful Lumis... there are plenty of interesting things here.. a lot of history and old artifacts have been left due to conflict, selfishness, pride, and war, however, the beings that live here are proud and don't always like outsiders touching or roaming their ruins, so stay close and stay alert."

As she warned the girl she stopped and held her hand up to signal Lumis to stop as well. She could hear the voice of a young woman. She stepped out and showed himself. It didn't take long for Ichka to recognize the public figure. She placed her two fingers on her temples and sighed heavily. Clearly agitated a the sight of her. "Come now Lumis lets continue our walk."

Location, Location, Location: The Wild Lands - The Temple of Brahman
Who I'm annoying: Lumis, and now a loud princess
How I'm feeling:Very Pleased
OCC:

XX════════════════════════════

User Image

Miss Hibiskiss

Fantom Leo XXII

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff