User Image

User Image

Hey guys!

I want to thank you for, not only joining, but reading this thread!

Please, if you have not already, take a peek at our rules on the homepage!

With that being said, there are a few things I would like to discuss with you:

"Where Do I Start?" - So, you have created your character, submitted it, and it got approved! Great, but where do you start? For starters, I would recommend starting to look on the RP thread and look at what is going on. Then, ask on the "Out of Context" Thread or on Discord if you could find a fellow RPer to roleplay with. Perhaps your character wandered to the castle seeking adventure or glory? Maybe they randomly stumbled upon the castle by mistake? It is up to you. I would recommend utilizing Discord or the "Out of Context" Thread for direction if you feel the need for any guidance.

"How do things work?" - Now, being a sandbox style RP, things are not really set. There are certain things going on, yes, but what happens is completely up to you. We have plenty of talented RPers that would not mind coming up with something to do. Think of something that your character would like to do, acquire, or pursue. We are all here to tell a story or have our characters experience a wide variety of scenarios. Do not be afraid to give people something to under take!

"Discord. Discord. Discord." - Most of us chat within our Discord Sever which you can find contained within our Out of Context Thread. I urge you to join. As it leads to effective communication within RPers to discuss what is occurring within the RP. Plus, it is a nice place to just chat with each other!

"Contribute to the world! Be creative!" - Do not hesitate to implement your own ideas! The world is yours to mold and shape to help provide a more enjoyable experience for yourself and others. Maybe you want to create a cool location that tailors to your character? Introduce a new NPC? That is completely fine. If we see that it is within the realms of reason, then we will have no issue with it. If we do see issues, we will simply discuss it. We want creative freedom that enriches the RP experience.

"Feedback, Criticism, Input. We want all of it!" - Any feedback is welcome. We want to improve as a guild. This cannot be accomplished if we are doing something wrong or not seeking to better the RP experience. So, feel free to give us recommendations or report any issues that you may be inclined to discuss.

With this in mind, I hope you all enjoy your time here and have fun! Once again, "Welcome to Dragon Castle!"

User Image