Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vynnetia

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:32 pm
Just joined to check it out smile I could use more Gaians to talk to and hand out online with biggrin

I am super awkward and bad at making friends xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:49 pm
Vynnetia
Just joined to check it out smile I could use more Gaians to talk to and hand out online with biggrin

WELCOME!
You can message me anytime if you need to talk ^^
All members are usually active and pretty nice to get along with! Please don't be shy 4laugh
We also have a Discord, which the Link is in the Main Guild forum announcement. Check us Out!

~l2icky IV

l2icky IV

Wealthy Noob

Vynnetia

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:06 pm
l2icky IV
Vynnetia

WELCOME!
You can message me anytime if you need to talk ^^
All members are usually active and pretty nice to get along with! Please don't be shy 4laugh
We also have a Discord, which the Link is in the Main Guild forum announcement. Check us Out!

~l2icky IV

That is pretty cool smile I do have discord smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:16 pm
Vynnetia

heart Welcome! I hope you fun talking with us <3

<.< >.> cough join the club cough emotion_facepalm  

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Vynnetia

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:26 pm
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia

Doesnt help i get like distracted by eveyrthing else too xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:08 pm
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia

Oh, same here as well lol. I have adhd 4laugh  

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points

Vynnetia

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:19 pm
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia

surprised I see!

I am curious what is the average age of everyone in this guild surprised  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:27 pm
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia

surprised I see!

lol I wouldn't know. The ages range from 13 to 37 or so. If I made a guess, I think the average age of everyone in this guild would be teens and 20s or so sweatdrop  

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points

Vynnetia

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:46 pm
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia

surprised I see!

lol I wouldn't know. The ages range from 13 to 37 or so. If I made a guess, I think the average age of everyone in this guild would be teens and 20s or so sweatdrop

That makes me feel better! I am 30 so I feel very self concious about my age especially since I act younger then what I am xD

I have been on Gaia since 2004 (though I swear it was end of 2003) xD so I have been here for a along a** time! I can't seem to be able to leave! I am too addicted to dress up biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:16 pm
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia

surprised I see!

That makes me feel better! I am 30 so I feel very self concious about my age especially since I act younger then what I am xD

I have been on Gaia since 2004 (though I swear it was end of 2003) xD so I have been here for a along a** time! I can't seem to be able to leave! I am too addicted to dress up biggrin

Aw, no need to feel self conscious about your age. You're perfect the way you are <3 You should have fun and enjoy yourself here with no worries 4laugh

I have been on Gaia since 09/27/2005. This account is not my original though lol I ended up making it to unlock my original, but it took forever and I got used to using this one, and now it's my main xd This was before gaia made it easier to unlock your accounts xp
Gaia is fun and addicting so I can't blame you heart I mean, who'd want to leave eek  

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points

Vynnetia

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:28 pm
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia

surprised I see!

Aw, no need to feel self conscious about your age. You're perfect the way you are <3 You should have fun and enjoy yourself here with no worries 4laugh

I have been on Gaia since 09/27/2005. This account is not my original though lol I ended up making it to unlock my original, but it took forever and I got used to using this one, and now it's my main xd This was before gaia made it easier to unlock your accounts xp
Gaia is fun and addicting so I can't blame you heart I mean, who'd want to leave eek

I had a similar issue! Thought for me it wasnt a hack as it was a weird glitch. Someone had made an account and somehow my account's name had glitched to the new players name. I tried to email the support or mods but no help. It wasn't until I tried to log on to my old account with the new name but old pw that I found that I could access it xD I have my old account it is my mule. This is my main now but still was from 2004 smile

It is addicting biggrin what do you like to do on it? Also what are you into? Do you play games?

I checked out the chatterbox area but it seems pretty dead xD looks like everyone posts on the discord xD I have muted it as it was distracting for playing FF14 xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 am
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia

surprised I see!

I had a similar issue! Thought for me it wasnt a hack as it was a weird glitch. Someone had made an account and somehow my account's name had glitched to the new players name. I tried to email the support or mods but no help. It wasn't until I tried to log on to my old account with the new name but old pw that I found that I could access it xD I have my old account it is my mule. This is my main now but still was from 2004 smile

It is addicting biggrin what do you like to do on it? Also what are you into? Do you play games?

I checked out the chatterbox area but it seems pretty dead xD looks like everyone posts on the discord xD I have muted it as it was distracting for playing FF14 xD

I like dressing up my avatar and playing around with it, hanging out with friends in rally and such, lurking around the forums <3, and meeting new people 4laugh I also occasionally play on ZOMG or other Gaia games.

lol Yup, it's more convenient, fun and has a lot of features. Distracting? I'm pretty sure the IV server's default notifications are on @mentions only. Ah, but I suppose we admins do mention everyone every now and then lol Sorry about that sweatdrop Oh, when you play games you should put your online status to Do Not Disturb that way it automatically mutes any and all desktop notifications you'd normally receive and you don't get disturbed while gaming 3nodding

I like to play some computer and console games. At the top of my head, such as Diablo 3, LoL, counter-strike global offence,... xp I can't think of more right now lol What games do you like?  

Misvicious IV
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points

Vynnetia

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:58 am
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia
Misvicious IV
Vynnetia

surprised I see!

I like dressing up my avatar and playing around with it, hanging out with friends in rally and such, lurking around the forums <3, and meeting new people 4laugh I also occasionally play on ZOMG or other Gaia games.

lol Yup, it's more convenient, fun and has a lot of features. Distracting? I'm pretty sure the IV server's default notifications are on @mentions only. Ah, but I suppose we admins do mention everyone every now and then lol Sorry about that sweatdrop Oh, when you play games you should put your online status to Do Not Disturb that way it automatically mutes any and all desktop notifications you'd normally receive and you don't get disturbed while gaming 3nodding

I like to play some computer and console games. At the top of my head, such as Diablo 3, LoL, counter-strike global offence,... xp I can't think of more right now lol What games do you like?

I forgot I had a reply xD

Ah rally is the racing game? I want to stalk a forum but I am so bad at talking and keeping up a convo xD (replies to this 10 days later)

Well I am in there and I can see people chatting but I won't get notifcations like I do for my other discord group of the people I play FF14 with smile (They are also a much much smaller group xD) Eventually when I get around to it I will poke my head in and say hi or something!

Hm I haven't played those games xD
I play mostly FF14, WoW....Skyrim.....That is it for MMOs/RPG um I do have a 3DS and have been known to play pokemon but sun and moon are not as good as X an Y which annoys me highly as I really liked the pokemon ami and the EV training games and it was easier to IV. Sigh. I have played harvest moon, and I am trying the Story of Seasons 4 towns or something which is super cute. I am glad my friend told me that the original makers of harvest moon have sepperated as I was upset in how ugly harvest moon looks now. (Which makes sense its not the original people).  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games