Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
[Suggestions] --> Share what we should improve and do. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lafourmimi

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:32 am
This is just little suggestions if you want to have a pretty forum, I notice that most of the thread are too old, 2013 max, 5 years is old...
So Why not an archive subforum??
That would make a NEW forum to post in !
Plus I personnally think that contest or raffles don't belong in a general main forum where we talk about life, share pictures, etc...
There should be just a subforum for contests or move them...
Just little ideas redface
bye ! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:09 am
lafourmimi has great ideas, maybe have some crew, move say contests, to a subforum, make it's own thread, and Introductions, make sure a crew welcomes them xd, even Introductions can be a thread on its own =) it can be left some where easy to see though, have different categories, game thread, chat thread, bump thread, rl thread, throwing in some ideas, and I didn't notice do you have a crew's forum? this might be a great idea too biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

lafourmimi

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 am
Queentintin
lafourmimi has great ideas

Thank you, that's the only thing I won't forget rofl
But you know when Iwent to this guild I thought "great a new place to make friends, chat and etc..." and I think there's too much oldies, you don't really know where to go, it's a little bit confusing redface
Sorry if I'm too honest just want to help.

I also think that in the quest thread you should ask people to tell in the title (when it's not too old ^^') that their quest are ended so you could close it instead of : when you come, you see someone wanting an item you have and reading all the stuff and realize that he/she/it has already finished her/his/its quest...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:46 am
lafourmimi
Queentintin
lafourmimi has great ideas

Thank you, that's the only thing I won't forget rofl
But you know when Iwent to this guild I thought "great a new place to make friends, chat and etc..." and I think there's too much oldies, you don't really know where to go, it's a little bit confusing redface
Sorry if I'm too honest just want to help.

I also think that in the quest thread you should ask people to tell in the title (when it's not too old ^^') that their quest are ended so you could close it instead of : when you come, you see someone wanting an item you have and reading all the stuff and realize that he/she/it has already finished her/his/its quest...

I think, the captain is in line to updating the guild, like I saw it, hasn't been running since 2013 looks like xd  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:50 am
I am all up for basic categories but don't make people click 20 different places - many places won't be checked 3nodding Contests could be there own and then if they are a limited time one they could be stickied and then archived or something there has to be a way to keep it clean and simple  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:57 pm
All great suggestions. Regular crew members do not have the ability to move forums, so we will have to wait till Yaya comes on. We also do have a crew specific forum already (it's at the bottom of the forum)  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:57 pm
lafourmimi
This is just little suggestions if you want to have a pretty forum, I notice that most of the thread are too old, 2013 max, 5 years is old...
So Why not an archive subforum??
That would make a NEW forum to post in !
Plus I personnally think that contest or raffles don't belong in a general main forum where we talk about life, share pictures, etc...
There should be just a subforum for contests or move them...
Just little ideas redface
bye ! heart

Yeah I am working on it, trying to find people who can help me edit and move things around. I want to start fresh and new, before I start the event for new/ old members. emotion_kirakira
But hear what everyone is saying. I appreciate the suggestion post, this gives me ideas on what I need to move around. Thank you! n___n <33

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:39 pm
Hey, Idk about anyone else, but I dont see any images on the home page, so maybe I would suggest a revamp in graphics? Could maybe make a contest out of it? :] Just a thought!

edit: also just noticed the mention of cleaning up old threads, maybe making an "archives" section for all the old posts, and keeping everything post 2018  

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:05 pm
Remedy Forgotten
Hey, Idk about anyone else, but I dont see any images on the home page, so maybe I would suggest a revamp in graphics? Could maybe make a contest out of it? :] Just a thought!

edit: also just noticed the mention of cleaning up old threads, maybe making an "archives" section for all the old posts, and keeping everything post 2018

Are you seeing an error on the front page? I'm currently in charge of graphics, and there is an image there, so I would like to fix the problem if not everyone can see it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:02 pm
princess ammie
Remedy Forgotten

Are you seeing an error on the front page? I'm currently in charge of graphics, and there is an image there, so I would like to fix the problem if not everyone can see it.
im using my phone atm, but it doesnt show on my laptop either. Ill be checking into my hotel soon, ill take a screenshot and send you what shows for me in a few.  

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 pm
princess ammie
Remedy Forgotten

okay, the top one showed now, it didnt before, i dont know if there is suppose to be a bottom image or not

http://prntscr.com/jjc348  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:19 am
Remedy Forgotten
princess ammie
Remedy Forgotten

okay, the top one showed now, it didnt before, i dont know if there is suppose to be a bottom image or not

http://prntscr.com/jjc348

Yes, the bottom image is typed http/
I've informed Yaya, we just need to make it https:// and it works.
Thank you ^^  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:04 am
Hmm, maybe a 'discussion topic of the week' type of posts?

To get discussion going.

Anything to get people posting.

Maybe, demote old crew that havn't been online in forever.

Archive old posts/dead posts.

I know you guys are rebuilding which is great, i just got back into gaia and would love to help!

I love building communities and seeing things grow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:13 am
Melena Rai
I am all up for basic categories but don't make people click 20 different places - many places won't be checked 3nodding Contests could be there own and then if they are a limited time one they could be stickied and then archived or something there has to be a way to keep it clean and simple

agreed, very good idea, any special event could be an announcement, or a sticky! cool ^.^  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:27 am
This may sound redundant, but why not make just a bumping thread, sort of Hi, and look what's new? and bump, to see someone else thing of ma jig lol let's people loosen up a little, chat about anything in reality xd

Cause we are just , not saying everyone, but normal people for the most part lol

and honestly the only way..to attract people to a contest, they have to see the prizes sadly, it's come to that now here, so many buy gaia gold, yes very true, saddens me, for many cannot! so they will play for great prizes, that's for sure! =)
I remember when we had to work had just for 10k ^.^

[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces