Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Chatterbox(General discussion)
Opalescent and Ethereal Items are expensive :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelCastellano

Shy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:36 am
Whyyyy is that Opalescent or Ethereal Items are wayyyy too expensive sad Ive been struggling to get them. Does anyone share the same struggle?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:36 pm
AngelCastellano
Whyyyy is that Opalescent or Ethereal Items are wayyyy too expensive sad Ive been struggling to get them. Does anyone share the same struggle?

I know the struggle for the opal item's . im trying to own a copy of each 1 and its taken me way to much time.  

GodLucy IV
Crew

Devoted Wife

21,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Friendly 100

AngelCastellano

Shy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:19 am
GodLucy IV
AngelCastellano

I know the struggle for the opal item's . im trying to own a copy of each 1 and its taken me way to much time.

if theres few good ups about opals, the value doesnt deteriorate that quick. :/ but if you have a quest on it. it can be a bad thing, very expensive item  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:07 am
AngelCastellano
GodLucy IV
AngelCastellano

if theres few good ups about opals, the value doesnt deteriorate that quick. :/ but if you have a quest on it. it can be a bad thing, very expensive item

oh yeah i know that . its just wayyyyyyyyyy to much to open a quest thread for. im just keeping an eye on them all ad when one of the ones i dont have goes cheap i snag it asap.  

GodLucy IV
Crew

Devoted Wife

21,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Friendly 100
IV Chatterbox(General discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers