Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Profiles
Kuroni Ai's Domain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:48 pm
This is where my characters go

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:49 pm
        User Image

--------------------《The Pieces of Me》-----------------------------------

Hello! My name is Hisoki Chikafusa

Some people like to call me Shift

I am 25 years old, and I am Male

I am 5 feet, 6 inches tall

I identify as Bisexual, though mostly for girls.

I am Human with Demon blood (Assassin)

--------------------《This is who I am!》-----------------------------------

Personality
            He's not a very talkative sort, and avoids talking to anyone unless absolutely necessary. He is very calm and focused, and will show no mercy to his enemies. If he has any allies fighting with him, he won't hesitate to use them as a shield.

Powers and Abilities
            shiftShift magicshiftshiftshiftshiftshiftshift
            Shift magic allows the user to switch places with something or someone, or switch two things around. He does have to have sight of his targets to switch with them. When switching places with someone, both people will retain their items they have on their them. Due to this, Shift will often switch weapons, and then he has the option to counter with that other person's weapon, or switch places with the attacker and strike them down that way. When switching with someone who is in mid cast of their spells, the spells will be disrupted and not be released. However if the spell is already cast, the spell is not disrupted. Shift is unable to use his shift magic several times in a row when using it on someone, but can do it indefinitely when switching places with objects. Using Shift one someone else requires a fair bit of mana, while using Shift to switch with items uses small amounts of mana. He often has to wait a while before being able to switch places with someone again. Range is limited to 10 meters
            shiftAura Proficiencyshiftshiftshiftshiftshift
            Shift has a high sense for aura detection, and is able to differentiate different auras around him. This is incredibly useful with his Shift magic, being able to switch places with an object or person he can't see. Shift is proficient in aura manipulation, capable of using the aura around him to wrap himself with. This allows for increased defenses and speed, but it doesn't last very long. His eyes glow a light blue color when he uses this ability. He is technically able to see far away with Aura sense, but the image he sees beyond 10 meters starts to get blurry, and even more blurry if he attempts to see further. Not only this, but any further then 10 meters, he has a more difficult time detecting auras of others.
            shiftMaster of Armsshiftshiftshiftshiftshift
            Shift has been able to adapt his fighting styles with various weapons, due to the fact that he may often hold his opponents weapons when switching places with someone with shift magic. Because of this, he has become very skilled in various weapons, close range and long range. If he uses his shift magic and gains a hold of a unique weapon, he won't be able to use it. He can only use normal weapons or weapons tuned to his mana.
            shiftPartial Demon Transformationshiftshift
            While he is mostly human, he does have demon blood mixed in with his human blood. Due to this, he has access to transforming parts of his body to being demonic. He can only transform one part of his body, which are his arms and legs, and his torso. The Demon skin is a blood red color. He gains spikes along his arms and legs, and sharp claws on his hands if he transform either arm. This increases his strength and speed tremendously. He also gains a slight resistance to all forms of magic. However he is unable to use his Shift magic when using the partial transformations. Another drawback is he can't use his shift magic after reverting back to normal for 10 minutes, but he is able to do his partial transformation almost immediately after using shift magic. He is unable to do a full body transformation however. He can transform multiple body parts at once, but he can't hold it for long. If he attempts this and has to revert back to normal, he becomes incredibly weakened. He is able to use his Aura proficiency with his partial tranformation, though can't use it to boost his abilities other than increased defenses.

Items
            Shift doesn't carry much, other than his cloak and some daggers that he hides inside his cloak. The daggers can be useful as he can switch places with them with his Shift magic to teleport around. The daggers are enchanted to return to him as soon as they hit something, whether it is his intended target, or something in the distance after missing the target. He does carry a small book with targets written in it.

The History
            Hisoki grew up in the Kingdom of Alliran, living most of his life with his father. His mom died during his early years, so he doesn't have very many memories of her. His memories are mostly of the excruciating experiments his father often did on him. The experiments felt like torture to him, usually to help his father's study on demons and many attempts to infuse demon blood into his own blood. After many failed experiments, Hisoki found his arm appearing different than before. The blood infusing experiment has proved a success, and Hisoki was left with demon blood in his body forever. After finding this out, he had to learn to control this demon transformation power to make use of it. Hisoki managed to run away when he was 15, wanting to get away as far away from him as he can.

During his free time when his father wasn't conducting experiments on the poor young boy, he would often practice his magic, which he discovered he could use when he was 8 years old. It was very difficult to get the hang of controlling this power, but once he was able to master it for the most part, he could switch places with another object. He didn't start trying it with people until he was 18. When he was first successful in switching places with a live target, he found it required a lot of energy, and it seems he couldn't do it consecutively like he can with objects. After testing out his abilities more, he met an elderly man, who could see him despite being blind. The old man described it as seeing through the power of Aura. Hisoki chose to learn how to control aura and become the old man's disciple for the next two years. He was able to master aura proficiency fairly quickly. The old man passed away in his sleep, forcing Hisoki to move on.

He arrived to Maldria when he was 20, and began to use his abilities to take on jobs, mostly taking on assassination or under cover missions. He had to adapt to many different weapon styles to be able to make full use of his abilities, as he found that he can switch places with someone and find their weapon in his hand, and would often use their own weapon against them. Because he doesn't talk much, he was given the nickname "Shift", due to his shift magic.

---------------《The One pulling my strings》------------------------------

Kuroni Ai

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:24 pm
        User Image

--------------------《The Pieces of Me》-----------------------------------

Hello! My name is Karin Yohg

Some people like to call me The Shadow Dancer or Ririn (She often calls herself Ririn)

I am 15 years old, and I am Female

I am 4 feet, 6 inches tall

I identify as Straight I think, she's still questioning what she likes.

I am A human shadowmancer

--------------------《This is who I am!》-----------------------------------

Personality
            Karin seems to be an oddball to others, and many seem to steer clear of her because of this. She is often seen wearing a blank expression, with eyes wide and constantly staring at anything she looks at. She does show a wide range of emotions when she is with those she trusts and feels comfortable around, such as her parents. She can get too overly excited to the point where she has a bad habit of overexerting herself, which often causes her to faint. Karin has a habit of talking in third person, and she speaks in a fairly monotone voice. It's very rare to hear her yell or scream. When it comes to things that don't particularly interest her, she will often just doze off from boredom.

Powers and Abilities
            shiftShadow controlshiftshiftshiftshiftshiftshift
            Karin uses the power of shadows in various ways. The shadows emerge from the bottom of her shirt and ends of her sleeves. She can create various weapons and even make armor for herself. She'll often create a pair of long swords to fight with.
            shiftShadow Familiarsshiftshiftshiftshiftshiftshi
            She can summon two shadow beings that she refers to as her friends. They can take on various forms, though they commonly take on a humanoid appearance. The emerge from the bottom of her shirt when she calls for them, and they remain connected to her through shadows. They seem to be able to communicate to each other telepathically, as she often talks about what they could be thinking. Many people think these shadow familiars are just her shadow powers she controls and making them take on the forms they take. Karin has named them as Kuro and Burakku, often referring to them as Kuku and Burara. They use their own bodies when attacking, often extending them outward to reach several feet away.
            shiftShadow Teleportationshiftshiftshiftshiftshift
            Karin can create black shadowy portals that she can either jump in or envelop herself with the shadows to teleport to another location. She can only teleport very short distances away. She can even use this ability one others to move them around as well.
            shiftShadow Cloudsshiftshiftshiftshiftshiftshift
            Karin can create shadowy clouds to float in the air, and will often use this to carry herself around. She likes to spew the shadow clouds from her mouth, as she considers it fun to do so, and has mentioned it feels super soft like cotton candy in her mouth. She can create multiple clouds at once if she so wished. The clouds is able to drop black droplets shaped like water, but are like knives. She uses the clouds to hover over her opponents and rain the tiny shadow daggers on them.

Items
            Karin doesn't really carry many items as she's never traveled outside of Maldria.

The History
            Karin was born to a pair of spellcasters who teach magic in the Mystic Wing of Dragon Castle. She showed quite a lot of potential when she began manifesting her powers at the age of 6, and her parents began training her to help control her powers. At age 11, she was able to summon her shadow familiars, and became very fond of them, always wanting to play. A year after that, she was able to control her powers well, though she has yet to limit herself from using too much mana, which often leads to her passing out from exhaustion.

---------------《The One pulling my strings》------------------------------

Kuroni Ai

karinkarinkarinKarin's Nicknames for Peoplekarinkarinkarinkarinkarinkarinkarinkarinkarin

Zuki Steeler: Miss Zuzu
        Jodan Kurofwodo: Jojo
        Shift (Hisoki Chikafusa): Mister Cloakie
        Amara Angelique: Miss Rara
        Ved Viidost: Mister Dragon
        Hiyama Aeros: Mister Braidy
        Corra Aeros Suoh: Corcor
        -:
        -:
        -:

Profiles

Manage Your Items