I know this is three days early but in my defense I will not be able to get onto this site during that time because I will be driving one of four vehicles heading out of the San Francisco bay area the day before and heading towards Denver Colorado to stay with my wife's family for a week or three until our newly purchased home in Cheyenne Wyoming is ready for us to move into.

Edit: Here we are on the road(6/10/18 ). Currently in Reno Nevada on our trip to Colorado. It looks like I will not be feeding my fish until I can access a real computer instead of this phone.

Edit2: We are now here at a family's home (6/12/18 ) until our house is ready for us to take possesion this Friday 6/15/18.

Edit3: We spent our first night (6/15/1 cool in our new house. It is quite a change to go from 992 square feet to over 2500 square feet. We are exhausted from a days worth of work just going around and working on small repairs while family members help with painting and ripping out old stained carpet. We still have to finish repairing holes in walls and doors and painting. Then we can start laying new flooring. We are going with a plastic like fake wood through out except bedrooms which will have new carpeting. Finally we may have to replace some appliances.

Edit4: Here we are on the first day of Summer (6/21/1 cool and I am reconnected to the Internet via a home connection instead of my phone.