Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 3 - Blitzkreig Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:32 am
Reno Vantas
Looking over the area as he heard the explanation from Lt. Surge, Reno knew that they had successfully come across a man whop would look more insane than he used to and they were still going to listen to this slice of pure stupidity and hold my beer. And of course the easiest route for him to keep his promise had already gotten a full party to commit sabotage. All that was left was the charge team and the warfare team and he knew that warfare was the absolute worst way to do this. Of course, Aile didn't have any electric Pokemon to use for the charging team. Reaching down into his bag, Reno would quickly palm a pair of Pokeballs before slipping them into Aile's hand as he stepped forward. "I nominate myself for the defense team. I have the Pokemon and the experience to handle this sort of work." Reno said, turning towards Aile as he continued speaking to Surge. "And I believe that Aile here would prove useful for the power team given her Alolan Raichu and Elekid that she has. Right, Aile?"

Not waiting for a response from the likely stunned thief, Reno would march to the front of the gathered troops and stand at the head of the troops. "Well boys. Who wants to live forever? And who wants to show that we aren't going to let this sort of madness stand?" Reno shouted, raising his sole arm into a closed fist salute before he turned towards the edge of town and began to move towards where they had been indicated to go for the defensive mission.

After hearing Reno's little speech, I followed him to the defensive position. "So, you plan on joining the defensive team, too, huh? Guess it can't be helped. I'm just going to have to take down more Flares than you do," I smirked, challenging the fellow Psychic Channeler.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:54 am
TerashiLeonGoken
After hearing Reno's little speech, I followed him to the defensive position. "So, you plan on joining the defensive team, too, huh? Guess it can't be helped. I'm just going to have to take down more Flares than you do," I smirked, challenging the fellow Psychic Channeler.

Pointing to his back and the mechanical arm strapped to it, Reno shot back with, "Terashi, I'll beat you with one arm tied to my back. Thats how confident I am."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 am
Atlantis_Darts
There seemed to be sewers all over the town, but big manhole covers covered each and every one, bolted down with the standard safety bolts. Moving them would be possible, but they were heavy, and the sniffing had turned to barking and a general state of alarm as the Growlithe behind Arkelos pick up speed, leading the cordon of troops towards his location.

Arkelos thought quick on what he wanted to do, "Hmmm, That might work. Growlithe, Riolu; come out and pretend to be battling. Alakazam deloy cloak!" After getting behind a garbage can. Arkelos and Alakzam began to meditate. Using Reflect and Lightscreen, they became invisible. Simultaneously Growlithe and Riolu appeared and began to fight.

Growlithe threw a few embers out and Riolu used protect to scatter the embers, making the area look rough. Riolu strikes with a poison jab, growlithe dodges returns with a fire fang. Arkelos thinks up a back up plan while meditating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 am
Reno Vantas
TerashiLeonGoken

Pointing to his back and the mechanical arm strapped to it, Reno shot back with, "Terashi, I'll beat you with one arm tied to my back. Thats how confident I am."
"You want to lose that badly, huh? Well, suit yourself," I teased Reno, knowing full well that he probably could outpace me given that a large number of my team still needs training. Well, at the very least, this would hopefully inspire me to actually get some of that training done.

"Don't think I've forgotten, by the way. Once my team's set up, we're meeting on that mountain!" I told him, reminding him of our agreement to duke it out atop Mt. Silver.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:15 pm
Her Snag finally fully charged again, the Pachirisu hybrid set out switching up her team a little, letting some of them earn just a little bit of rest that was well needed after her adventures. The Jolteon rubs against her legs, reminding her of what exactly she was going to be doing. Today, they were heading out, her and the electric types she'd met on her explorations and adventures with Thundurus. They were going to work together as a team.

[....What a group you have there, little squirrel.]

She blinks, looking around. That voice had come in her head, definitely. And it sounded...familiar, almost too familiar. But it wasn't Thundurus...so who...?

[It was a shocking introduction you left me last time, by the way]

"Zekrom." She answered, flashes of memories from talking with the Legendary flashing through her mind. Something....pulls her to her pack, digging through it to find the dead Electric Stone that Sub had told her she'd be able to figure out.

Was...that a glint of blue, deep within its core?

Her feet find her outside, where she settles onto Aria's back and takes off, stone protectively nestled to her. "Why now, Zekrom? Why talk to me?" She asks.

[Because you know of what I am. I know of what you are, what your people are....I know that the ones of flame are very...appealing to me right now. Those...Flares, as you call them?]

Rhyme tightens her grip into the fluff. Zekrom being an ideal pokemon, siding with the Team that is convinced that the world needs to be adjusted...

"Zekrom, you....Its not wise to listen to that team!"

[Oh? And why should I consider you and your group ideals over theirs?]

"...Team Flare...doesn't want what they say. Their ideals are strong, but you and any Pokemon like you would become pawns for them. They don't want to utilize your talents. They want to /use/ you, and the others...and I can't let them. I WONT let them."

[So...you're going to join your team and stop them, then...?]

The girl nods, gently urging the Altaria faster towards the city. "I'm going to do my best. United we stand, of course...All of our different talents work towards a solution."

[....Such strong will in a tiny body...Very well. convince me that your purpose is the true ideal and I will aid you in one way for now.] The velvet sound of the pokemon's speech made the stone in her hands warmer, glowing a shade of light blue. [My stone...my Black stone....prove to me that your ideal is strong enough to find it...I will aid you then. I will not give you hints, but I am sure you are intelligent enough to understand my instructions.]

Rhyme gently nods, the Pachirisu hybrid spotting the other trainers as she flies above them. The girl lands on one of the building's rooftops, surveying the situation below and how she can help, having missed the explanation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:54 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Christ, there's just no easy answer to this, is there?" I asked.

"So what do we do?"

"Perhaps this is the point we're going to need to part ways for the moment."

"How so?"

"I'll go with the skirmishers. If things go pear shaped, someone is going to need to raise hell to get them out. Not to mention, between you and I..." I leaned over next to Freth to whisper to her. "While Darts got some assault power on him, its fickle at best and probably isn't going to last too long."

"I guess that leaves me here. I guess I'll hold down the fort and make sure no one gets close. I got Mamoswine, Walrien, and Glalie that can stone-wall just about anything either side can throw so you can spear-head your way in and do what you all need to do if you got to." Freth said.

"That's the idea." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:02 pm
"Guess I'll go along with the defense team as well. These guys need leadership." Sub said with a smile as he eyed his fellow Snagems that signed up to defend the city. "Not to say I don't have the strength to hold my own as well." He shrugged. Not only that he had already set something nasty up for Flare and being anywhere else would ruin his little scheme, but he wasn't going to let the others know just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 pm
Ah I see flares going to target nimbasa city... The Hybrid looked around Seeing her partners twoards the ferris well she jolted twoards it aswell her lure lanterns dangling on her back from behind her
skin was pale white and cold.
Well Kieko glad to see your back Hope your feeling better. Rein turned her head towards the loupunny hybrid. As Soon as Reno spoke Energy begun to build up inside her and rage consuming her .  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Dragonair wrapped her body around Ulla in a protective way as she glared at Lt. Surge. Not understanding why she was sending her on a suicide mission like Darts said. Ulla sighed as she patted Dragonair on the head. "It's okay girl, I've done this thing before once already. She said as she looked at everyone who was in the sabotage group. "Well, we got our timer. Twenty to thirty minutes before they raid this city." She said with a smile as she started walking towards the their side of the bridge but more along the side of where all the trees were so she wouldn't be seen by any Team Flare looking over.

As she was walking she was looking through her map once again for the best way to get over that bridge without being seen. She stopped in her tracks as she was close to the edge but was still well hidden in the bushes. "Well, with some of Flare's units on the bridge already, it will be best if we can cut those numbers in half for our defense team. Which will also buy more time with the Ferris Wheel." She looked out towards the bridge. "If we can make it in time, we can make the tanks sink into the water to tip them over. That will help our defense team. Even if we sink just a couple and some are left on either side of the bridge, it will help our odds." She rolled up her map and put it in her bag. "We can teleport near the control room for the draw bridge, steal some Team Flare outfits, and make our way inside. We do this quietly so we don't raise alarms."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:11 am
Wren listened quietly to the others as they arrived and began to converse with Liuetenant Surge. He was too busy looking up at the Ferris Wheel. All the modifications Surge had made to it to turn it into a weapon had left the thing completely inoperable as an ordinary fairground ride, it looked like. That hurt. A lot, actually. Turning his attention back to the military expert, he listened to his plan and prepared himself. "Back into enemy territory, huh?" He asked himself.

Hearing Ulla speak up about a plan, he shook his head. "Not wise. We're there to sabotage them by cutting of their only land route from Driftveil City. We want to get in and raise the bridge as fast as possible and then get back out before Lt. Surge fires this thing." He said as he pointed to the massive weapon the ferris wheel had become. "When he fires this, if we're still in the area, we're all fried." He told the girl. "We need to be on land or, better yet, back on this side of the bridge before then.

Odd pulled a Pokeball from his belt and dropped it next to Surge. "Celesta's the only Pokemon I have that can use Electric moves." He told the Lieutenant as his Mimikyu appeared. "So that leaves me and the rest of my team with the Defense group, right?" He asked. "Celesta, help them get as much power as possible for this thing." He told his partner before he headed toward the shore where he'd been told the Defense group was to meet.

Far off tot he West, Lykas was quickly making his way through the river, being as stealthy as possible and hiding via Acid Armor in order to blend more easily into the water source. As he traveled, he tried to keep an eye on where the Flares were and, when he got to his destination, he planned to relay the information while his Pokemon worked on the attempts he planned to make at slowing Flare's northern advance.

Once he arrived, the first thing he would do is release Furor from her Pokeball, followed by Naiad once again as well as Cordelia. The Corsola and Relicanth relaxed in the water for the moment as he gave Furor her directions. "Use Dragon Breath and take down as many of the trees around here as you can." He urged the serpent. Nodding to her trainer, the Gyarados took a deep breath and with a harsh exhale, exuded a stream of green flames into the area, intent on not just burning the trees down but completely obliterating them with the power of Dragon energy. After a path was cleared that Flare's ground troops couldn't use, Lykas would start on building a wall.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:49 pm
"That's probably for the best," Keiko admitted, talking to Wren and Ulla.. "I don't think a Flare outfit would disguise me much, what with the fur and all. I just hope I don't trip again and burden you guys..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:56 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile's eyes drifted over to the group designated for sabotage and noted Darts joining them. The amount of people, combined with some of her past interactions with the gilt hybrid, pretty much ruled her out of that group. She was about to mutter something about her luck when Reno had palmed her the Pokéballs almost as soon as she brought down her arm from her staff. The thief would stare at her hand, blinking rapidly before nodding. "I, uh... yeah, that's right," she agreed, holding up the Pokéballs.

"Alright then," Surge says agreeably, looking over his assistant, the only one to stay behind for the Power Group. "Looks like it's you and me then, soldier." He moves over to the turbine machine and presses the activation switch, causing the entire ferris wheel to light up and hum with a light buzzing sound. Slowly, it begins to rotate, raising Surge's Raichu up and out of the main position, and lowering the next seat to await passengers. He looks out over the cavalcade of Pokemon - both electric and not - left by the Snagems who rushed off to the front lines. "If you start loading these seats up with all the electric types they left us, I'll fill any of the gaps." Surge shoots over his shoulder, adjusting another knob. The odd hum that had filled the area increases to a notable buzz as he adjusts the knobs.

Reno Vantas
Looking over the area as he heard the explanation from Lt. Surge, Reno knew that they had successfully come across a man whop would look more insane than he used to and they were still going to listen to this slice of pure stupidity and hold my beer. And of course the easiest route for him to keep his promise had already gotten a full party to commit sabotage. All that was left was the charge team and the warfare team and he knew that warfare was the absolute worst way to do this. Of course, Aile didn't have any electric Pokemon to use for the charging team. Reaching down into his bag, Reno would quickly palm a pair of Pokeballs before slipping them into Aile's hand as he stepped forward. "I nominate myself for the defense team. I have the Pokemon and the experience to handle this sort of work." Reno said, turning towards Aile as he continued speaking to Surge. "And I believe that Aile here would prove useful for the power team given her Alolan Raichu and Elekid that she has. Right, Aile?"

Not waiting for a response from the likely stunned thief, Reno would march to the front of the gathered troops and stand at the head of the troops. "Well boys. Who wants to live forever? And who wants to show that we aren't going to let this sort of madness stand?" Reno shouted, raising his sole arm into a closed fist salute before he turned towards the edge of town and began to move towards where they had been indicated to go for the defensive mission.
TerashiLeonGoken

'Don't worry. If I can't Teleport to safety when I need to, I can have Angeal help me escape. If I use our latest creation to train him against enough Flare Pokemon to evolve, it shouldn't be a problem." After explaining that, I hugged Keiko tightly. "See you after the mission," I assured her with a wink.
Darksol88
Amaranth would look to the lieutenant before her, then the others that spoke up. Then, to Lt. Surge again, realizing that despite the choices before her, her role was pretty much already picked for her. The sabotage group seemed to be handled, especially with Darts joining the other three. The power group... well, she'd have to leave that to the others. Assisting in conjuring a thunderstorm powerful enough to charge such an unlikely weapon was something she just couldn't do. Other than her Pelipper, maybe she could assist. Even then, providing defense seemed like the best option- and one where she'd be fairly useful.

"I'll... here," she finally spoke up after a bit, sending out her Pelipper. "She should be able to help with the storm. I'll provide defense otherwise, I don't think it'd be useful for someone staying for this when only one of their Pokemon can do what's needed. The more of us that can defend, the better... I think?" Despite sounding unsure of herself, inexperience in warfare speaking volumes for her, she felt she might be on the right track. Maybe.
SubonicXP
"Guess I'll go along with the defense team as well. The
Kuneeden
Ah I see flares going to target nimbasa city... The Hybrid looked around Seeing her partners twoards the ferris well she jolted twoards it aswell her lure lanterns dangling on her back from behind her
skin was pale white and cold.
Well Kieko glad to see your back Hope your feeling better. Rein turned her head towards the loupunny hybrid. As Soon as Reno spoke Energy begun to build up inside her and rage consuming her .
se guys need leadership." Sub said with a smile as he eyed his fellow Snagems that signed up to defend the city. "Not to say I don't have the strength to hold my own as well." He shrugged. Not only that he had already set something nasty up for Flare and being anywhere else would ruin his little scheme, but he wasn't going to let the others know just yet.

As the Snagems approached the western front... of the town, they would find all quiet currently. There was a group of Indigo Alliance soldiers there, currently in the process of digging trenches but it had clearly been a long time since real combat for these particular troops. Officer Jenny were pacing back and forth, scouting the perimeter with their Growlithe but other than that there looked to be nothing in the way of defenses. Maybe some Snagems could give them all a hand?

One of the Jenny come running up towards the group of prepping Snagems from back inside Nimbasa. "I know we are pressed for time right now," She huffs, trying to catch her breath. "But I need one or two of you to come with me quickly! We think there's a Flare spy inside the city..."

Arkelos
Arkelos thought quick on what he wanted to do, "Hmmm, That might work. Growlithe, Riolu; come out and pretend to be battling. Alakazam deloy cloak!" After getting behind a garbage can. Arkelos and Alakzam began to meditate. Using Reflect and Lightscreen, they became invisible. Simultaneously Growlithe and Riolu appeared and began to fight.

Growlithe threw a few embers out and Riolu used protect to scatter the embers, making the area look rough. Riolu strikes with a poison jab, growlithe dodges returns with a fire fang. Arkelos thinks up a back up plan while meditating.

Two more Growlithe come prowling down the alleyway after the first one, barking and causing a ruckus even though they can't see thanks to the Alakazam's meddling. The pounding footsteps of the officers pass by Arkelos, but the dogs continue to sniff and bay about. They might not be able to see him right now, but they are hot on his heels.

Not a Noise
Rhyme gently nods, the Pachirisu hybrid spotting the other trainers as she flies above them. The girl lands on one of the building's rooftops, surveying the situation below and how she can help, having missed the explanation.
Blizzard120

"Christ, there's just no easy answer to this, is there?" I asked.

"So what do we do?"

"Perhaps this is the point we're going to need to part ways for the moment."

"How so?"

"I'll go with the skirmishers. If things go pear shaped, someone is going to need to raise hell to get them out. Not to mention, between you and I..." I leaned over next to Freth to whisper to her. "While Darts got some assault power on him, its fickle at best and probably isn't going to last too long."

"I guess that leaves me here. I guess I'll hold down the fort and make sure no one gets close. I got Mamoswine, Walrien, and Glalie that can stone-wall just about anything either side can throw so you can spear-head your way in and do what you all need to do if you got to." Freth said.

"That's the idea." I said.
Cecile Silverstone

As she was walking she was looking through her map once again for the best way to get over that bridge without being seen. She stopped in her tracks as she was close to the edge but was still well hidden in the bushes. "Well, with some of Flare's units on the bridge already, it will be best if we can cut those numbers in half for our defense team. Which will also buy more time with the Ferris Wheel." She looked out towards the bridge. "If we can make it in time, we can make the tanks sink into the water to tip them over. That will help our defense team. Even if we sink just a couple and some are left on either side of the bridge, it will help our odds." She rolled up her map and put it in her bag. "We can teleport near the control room for the draw bridge, steal some Team Flare outfits, and make our way inside. We do this quietly so we don't raise alarms."
Requiem of Whyspers
Wren listened quietly to the others as they arrived and began to converse with Liuetenant Surge. He was too busy looking up at the Ferris Wheel. All the modifications Surge had made to it to turn it into a weapon had left the thing completely inoperable as an ordinary fairground ride, it looked like. That hurt. A lot, actually. Turning his attention back to the military expert, he listened to his plan and prepared himself. "Back into enemy territory, huh?" He asked himself.

Hearing Ulla speak up about a plan, he shook his head. "Not wise. We're there to sabotage them by cutting of their only land route from Driftveil City. We want to get in and raise the bridge as fast as possible and then get back out before Lt. Surge fires this thing." He said as he pointed to the massive weapon the ferris wheel had become. "When he fires this, if we're still in the area, we're all fried." He told the girl. "We need to be on land or, better yet, back on this side of the bridge before then.

Darts nods at Wren in agreement, turning to Ulla. "I think best-case scenario is if we can hit the bridge after they cross it. Yes, our front line is going to see some fighting but ideally we hit them with the lightning gun and drive them back into the river, crushing their main force." He looks around to see Blizz and Keiko approaching them too. "Don't get too hung up on what I said about this being a suicide mission. A few of you guys might be new here, but this sort of work is what we do best. I'm not what you would call a tactician in the truest sense of the word, but what we should look to do is get you three," He indicates Wren, Keiko, and Ulla with a tip of his golden crest to each in turn. "Into the guard house next to the bridge with the controls. You guys have seen it before and as a result are going to be able to find them the easiest. This will allow myself, and Blizz, to hold off whatever reinforcements come calling after the ruckus we no doubt have to make getting in."

He points up to the northern side of the route, where a outcropping of short cliffs loom over Route 5. "My best bang for our buck? We get up on those cliffs and come in from above. And the sooner we head out the better. The longer we take, the longer the oncoming army has to spot us. If someone else has a better plan, I wouldn't mind hearing it though." The Giratina hybrid finishes, crossing his arms and looking at the other four in turn.

Requiem of Whyspers

Far off tot he West, Lykas was quickly making his way through the river, being as stealthy as possible and hiding via Acid Armor in order to blend more easily into the water source. As he traveled, he tried to keep an eye on where the Flares were and, when he got to his destination, he planned to relay the information while his Pokemon worked on the attempts he planned to make at slowing Flare's northern advance.

Once he arrived, the first thing he would do is release Furor from her Pokeball, followed by Naiad once again as well as Cordelia. The Corsola and Relicanth relaxed in the water for the moment as he gave Furor her directions. "Use Dragon Breath and take down as many of the trees around here as you can." He urged the serpent. Nodding to her trainer, the Gyarados took a deep breath and with a harsh exhale, exuded a stream of green flames into the area, intent on not just burning the trees down but completely obliterating them with the power of Dragon energy. After a path was cleared that Flare's ground troops couldn't use, Lykas would start on building a wall.

Lykas' wall building would continue to go uninterrupted. Other than a few Flare scouts here and there, he hadn't seen anything resembling a main army on the move. More than likely they were waiting to ensure their main force made it across the bridge without an attack from behind before making their move.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 pm
I ignored the police office when she asked for help. There were others better suited for that sort of thing. I didn't intend on abandoning my competition with Reno, anyway. Instead, I began helping the Indigo Alliance soldiers with their preparations, keeping my mind's eye on the horizon in anticipation for the looming enemy.
~*~

I'm not sure how good my team is at sabotage, but I'll do my best," Keiko offered, throwing her lot in with the support team. "That sounds as good a plan as any," she added when Darts gave his ideas about how to mess with Flare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:07 pm
Reno would turn towards the Jenny as she ran up, taking in her words with a careful, concentrated look. Looking at the other gathered Snagems, Reno quickly reached the conclusion that he would probably be the best fit for a spy hunt given his particular power set. Looking at the others, he'd wave them to the front lines quickly. "You all keep going. Consider this a handicap for me, Ter. Give you a chance to rack up some points while I'm off on the spy hunt and train up your Pokemon." Turning back to officer, Reno would begin a light jog down the path the Jenny had run up as he spoke to her. "So what are we looking at? Near the base? Near some infrastructure? I doubt some Flare spy would be dumb enough to just start surveying random buildings in full uniform or something, so lets get some details." As he spoke, Reno would open one of his Pokeballs before scratching the Wynaut that popped out under the chin. Feeling the world around him settling into a more cohesive blend of his traditional vision and the light background noise of the minds of those around him, Reno hoped he could identify the spy with little trouble.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:49 am
[Do you have any idea of whats happening at this point, little squirrel?]

The girl was closer to the edge of the roof now, staring at her comrades and a few unfamiliar faces. Mainly one of them looking all the more like a general, and she presumed he was...a gym leader. One with electric type Pokemon, as the Raichu revealed.

"I'm going to help with the power. If...he's loading that with energy, that should send a surge to the front...but that's also going to be..." She trails. A wave of that size...

[You're thinking. They realize what kind of knockback they'll have. And clear the area, of course...but can those Pokemon handle it?]

"They maybe could, but....but I can. I know I can. I've done it before, and I'll do it again."

[....I suppose. Though why you'd want to fry yourself...] The words fall on deaf ears--he should have presumed that. The girl seemed to know what she was doing, after all. Interesting.

Rhyme scales the building down, hurrying her way towards the small Power group, soon after her team has left. "Sir!" She stops, panting, Pokeballs in hand and releasing her own two Electric types: A somewhat confused Jolteon, a Shinx and a very snuggly Dedenne who nestles on her arm. Adjusting her hat, the Hybrid peers up at him. "I...I'm here to provide support to the Group. I have electric pokemon, and am an electric type myself."

The glowing blue stone is tucked away, the buzzing noise inside her head telling her Zekrom is all the more watching, curious to see if he'll take her in and what she'll do.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff