Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Introduction for Bilbo IV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilbo IV

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:21 pm
HELLO ALL!

I'm not necessarily new, I've been a part of this guild for quite a while, but haven't been super active in here! I've been wanting to meet more people, as I have been lonely IRL and on here, and since I just moved for my new job, I definitely have spent more time on my computer and not out and about. Please introduce yourselves to me, add me, PM me, or anything! I would love to meet some new people to associate myself with!

Thanks,
Zach ;3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:12 pm
Bilbo IV
HELLO ALL!

I'm not necessarily new, I've been a part of this guild for quite a while, but haven't been super active in here! I've been wanting to meet more people, as I have been lonely IRL and on here, and since I just moved for my new job, I definitely have spent more time on my computer and not out and about. Please introduce yourselves to me, add me, PM me, or anything! I would love to meet some new people to associate myself with!

Thanks,
Zach ;3

Hey Zach!
Welcome and good to hear from you!
We all have been looking forward to your return! Good to see a familiar face! 3nodding  

Lady IV
Crew

IV Goddess

4,100 Points
  • Forever IV 500
  • Pug Lady 500

Bilbo IV

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:17 pm
Lady IV
Bilbo IV
HELLO ALL!

Thanks,
Zach ;3

Hey Zach!
We all have been looking forward to your return! Good to see a familiar face! 3nodding

Awh ;3 Thank you very much! It's good to be back!

Hopefully I will be around more. Because of this move, I've been a homebody and on my computer nonstop, especially because I work from home, so it'll be nice to talk to some new people!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:58 pm
Bilbo IV
Lady IV
Bilbo IV
HELLO ALL!

Thanks,
Zach ;3

Hey Zach!

Awh ;3 Thank you very much! It's good to be back!

Hopefully I will be around more. Because of this move, I've been a homebody and on my computer nonstop, especially because I work from home, so it'll be nice to talk to some new people!

Oh! there are heaps of amazing people to talk to!
So lucky!! I work retail so by the time I get home I'm super tired x_x
I had 3 weeks off and was meant to tidy the house...the computer stole my heart though sweatdrop  

Lady IV
Crew

IV Goddess

4,100 Points
  • Forever IV 500
  • Pug Lady 500

Bilbo IV

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:06 am
Well thank you for welcoming me back! I am super excited to be able to meet some new people! ;3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:13 pm
You are a straight G. Needed to be said.  

Pyr IV

Dedicated Loiterer

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games