Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also known as Clinton. a slew of crime and gang activity run rampant here  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

twelve years, Trevor had been Manhattan's friendly neighborhood Spiderman. mastering his spider powers to the best of his abilities, he's helped the Gargoyles stop a lot of crime though for some reason he attracted a lot of weirdos: just last week there was a guy looking like a rhino causing trouble. he suspected it was probably due to the witch who was the cause of his powers: Arachne. he remembered how she kept trying to test him for something but his uncle, Cortex, said she would make a move eventually, just watch the spiders. which of course he did. in fact he made sure his web was a symbol of hope for the Realm. he landed on a skyscraper and rested for a bit gazing at the night cloaked city "quiet night tonight"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image
❄In this world the only person you can trust is yourself……

A new town to do my bidding in… Destiny thought to herself as she walked into the city as she took in her surroundings. It was nothing new for her to do to get paid, she was used to not staying in one place for too long. Especially if she did too much of a good job to where she was being hunted by everyone that was involved in the life of the people that had a price on their head. But that wasn’t her fault that people had grudges or wanted others out of the way due to greed or envy of their stature. That was just the way of the world she lived in and she was just the person to do it for a price to keep living.

She sighed walking down a crowded street with her companion to the right of her. You do know where you are going right? I would hate for it to be like last time and we get lost and in a whole other city than we are supposed to be. Scarlett wasn’t complaining, she knew that. She was just a little too much of a worry wart when it came to Destiny and her sense of directions. Who could really blame her though? One time, Destiny was supposed to be in Washington D.C. but she ended up going to Washington state. Scarlett hasn’t left her alone about it since because it took them two weeks to get back on track to get their target and have money in their pocket for food and a place to stay. Sometimes her clients would pay for a place to crash for them and some others were too cheap or too paranoid to provide that detail to them, so they end up fending for themselves and this seemed like it would be one of those times as well since the only information they got from the client was to be in Manhattan by a certain date and time to meet them. Well this time they were three days ahead of schedule since they didn’t have another job to do they decided to scope out the city and make sure they know escape plans just in case.

Destiny’s stomach decided to growl right then reminding them that they haven’t eaten since the day before because they were too busy trying to buy all the materials they would need for whatever job she was needing to do. She looked to Scarlett and then to all the places they might be able to eat at. Nothing really looked too appetizing to her, but they needed to eat, and Scarlett needed some meat. A hotdog stand wasn’t too far from where they were, so she thought it would be better than sitting down at some restaurant while peopled looked at them with disgust since she wasn’t going to leave Scarlett outside like some stray. They went over to the stand and Destiny bought three hotdogs, two for Scarlett without the bun and one for her with everything on it. If she was in the city that was known for their hotdogs, she might as well taste it. Taking a bite, she thought it wasn’t too bad, but she could have done without some of the toppings on it. A familiar sound came to Destiny’s attention as she looked over her left shoulder and saw that someone was leading a guy into an alley way with a gun to their back. To the naked eye you wouldn’t see it but she knew from posture and movements that they guy didn’t want to follow but had no choice in the matter. Everyone would think that she was a cold-hearted person but she was a little soft on the inside for people that were not her target and were being victimized. She finished her hotdog and started to slowly walk in the direction of where the individuals went to take a closer peak at what was going on. Scarlett followed her and looked to what had caught her attention. Do you plan on interfering in something else again? If you do, can you give me a heads up so I don’t have to just sit on the sidelines just watching you have all the fun? Destiny briefly looked down to Scarlett and gave her a big grin underneath her mask. ”No promises, but I’ll try my best to.” was all she could say before they were at the alley way and had to duck down behind a dumpster so they wouldn’t be seen by the people they followed.

…….lessons are learned the hard way when you trust in others.❄

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:32 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"maybe i should call it a-" Trevor started to say but then glanced to his left and saw a few figures in an ally, one had a gun "then again" he said before swinging over and crouching on the top of the fire-escape over-looking the scene. yep, it was a gun either a mugging or a murder but either way, Trevor couldn't let it go "yo!" he shouted to get the gunman's attention "out late on a school night? i'm gonna have to call your folks. you're looking at some heavy duty grounding"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:32 am
User Image

User Image

Looks like a discussion was going on between the two individuals but it wasn't a good one from the body language. Things always go south when someone has a gun, good thing she had her own in case something were to get her involved in it. She set her sniper rifle case down gently to not make a sound and alert the others and quietly reached both her hands behind her back to retrieve her twin auto pistols from their holster. Once she got them out she watched as the men's conversation was getting heated. When all of a sudden someone from above decided to speak to them. Needing cover to hide herself from the new stranger she retreated to the wall of the building beside her and waved her hand for the shadow to cover her and Scarlett. Why the Hades did someone have to show up? It was about to get to the good part and I could possibly kill someone... Destiny slightly whined since she hasn't had any action in the past two weeks. She was happy to have accepted this job since she was getting bored and so she would have more money in her pocket. All she could do was watch to see how everything turned out from a far. If something happens she'll just join in like she always does but with her knives that is. She put her guns back in their holster on her back underneath her jacket and reached down to the case on her thigh to take out two of her throwing knives just in case.

Why don't you just give up and let the....whatever that thing is handle it while we find a place to stay? You always have to have it your way and want to whine when something out of the blue happens. Scarlett shook her head at the end of her ranting because she knew that Destiny wouldn't listen to reason. Once she made up her mind about something it was extremely hard for you to change her mind. But I want to see what happens, it doesn't look like the....guy? Has a weapon so more than likely the one with the gun will try and shoot him, then turn and shoot the guy he brought and then try and run away, which then I come in and end him so no one has to deal with him again. It's as simple as that, piece of cheesecake right? Destiny thought her reasoning was good enough for her so she was sticking just to that. Her eyes also never left the three to make sure her plan will go through. What am I going to do with you? You never listen to reason... Scarlett sat back down to watch as the scene unfolded for them. You know you love me for that. Destiny never took her eyes off of the people but she had a smile on her face just for Scarlett.

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:29 am

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

just as Destiny predicted, the guy with the gun did try to shoot Trevor but, thanks to his Spider-Sense, he dodged out of the way and shot a web shot at the gun yanking it from his hand "well that was rude" he said before jumping down and punched the robber before activating the 'Web Bomb' setting and tossed it at the guy "catch" he said gently tossing it to the robber before it exploded and cocooned him around his torso and thighs "huh, i expected something more witty than 'catch', Trevor" the AI in Trevor's suit, Karyn, said in his earpiece "eh, i couldn't think of anything. woulda took too much time" he said before picking up the guy by the scruff of his jacket and pinned him against the wall and stepped back "hmm, i call it: Crime and Punishment" he said in a French accent then chuckled "that
s more like it

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:36 am
User Image

User Image

A sigh escaped Destiny's lips to see that there was no more action to see here. Too bad she wasn't able to get herself to have some fun before she was to get back to business and see about finding a place for them to crash for at least a night with the pocket money they had. I guess that means the party is over, but lets congratulate him for a not so messy ending. she said before slowly pushing herself away from the wall to reveal herself and Scarlett. After returning her knives to their case, she lifted her hands and clapped her hands loudly to where they would be able to hear her but slowly to where it wasn't really an enthusiastic clap. When she clapped three times she stopped with her hands still clasped together. "What a fantastic job you have done keeping the place clean, too bad I wasn't able to have any fun with it." Her eyes scanned the person in front of her head to toe to make out what exactly he was to be. Seeing that he had a spider symbol on his attire it was safe to assume he might have it in the title he might go by. "I guess you would be someone that cleans up crime in this city seeing that you went out of your way to prevent it from happening. Does this hero have a name? Or would you rather I guess it?" Her arms crossed over her chest now while she leaned her body slightly to her right leg.

Do you have to be so sarcastic all the time? Scarlett looked up to Destiny with the question but Destiny's eyes never left the figure in front of her. Maybe if you tried to be genuinely nice they might give us directions to find a place to stay. Scarlett was the rational one of the two while Destiny just did as she pleased without a thought to it. But that's why they clicked so easily and that's what they loved about each other. Destiny cocked her head to the side to see him in a different angle I think we will have problems with this one if we get too acquainted with him and if he tells us directions for a place to stay while we cause havoc here in the city he is trying to keep crime from happening he will suspect us and target us with the places he suggested we stay so I don't think that would be a good idea. Some of Scarlett's ideas were good but this time Destiny didn't want any part with this stranger after seeing he doesn't care too much for violence. But even if he were to give his name, she will not give one back. She didn't care if it was rude, the first rule to doing a job is to never give out your name and she was sticking to it.

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Trevor instantly turned around and his eyes glowed red "Karyn! i told you, no 'instant kill' mode" he said as the eyes returned to normal and looked at the newcomer. "just a friendly hero helpin out what i can ... ok, pink hair, nice ... the bandana's a bit much-" he said then looked down at Scarlett "is that a fox?" he said tilting his head to the side pointing to the animal somewhat comically he said before the phone on his web shooter gauntlet started ringing "'cuse me, i'm so sorry gotta take this" he said taking the call in his mask and pressed the ear piece to his ear "this is your friendly neighborhood Spiderman ... wait what? Detective Maza slow down ... aliens? are you kidding me?" he said before sighing and looked at the girl and her fox "ok, tell me the truth ... it's cause i'm dressed like this and have spider powers i attract all the weirdos, isn't it?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

(hope you don't mind the change, i just figured if she wanted some 'fun' then a supervillain could be what she needs)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image

This hero sure was a strange one. If she didn't know any better she would say that he kind of acted like a little kid having a little too much fun on a school night because they were able to stay up passed bedtime. But with the metaphors he spoke it would be easy to guess he would still be in school age. Well so much for the thought of doing anything harmful to this one if he were to stand in her way. She shrugged her shoulders with the comment of her bandana covering her nose and downwards. And it was common for everyone to react that way around Scarlett since she was a bit of a different color and a fox instead of a dog. She might be on the bigger size fox but still a fox none the less. "Yes, she would be my fox."

So this hero goes by Spiderman, I would have thought Spiderboy but Spiderman I guess would be suitable for him growing into it. Did she just hear 'aliens' come from his mouth? Sounds like something would be going down after all and she just might be able to have fun with it too. A smile formed under her mask that made Scarlett look a little concerned that she might have thought of a horrible idea. Please tell me you are not thinking about going to spy on him and possibly get a thrill out of it...haven't you had enough excitement for one day? Scarlett knew she asked the wrong question since Destiny was always down for something exciting that came her way. Destiny looked down at Scarlett while the boy was preoccupied by his phone call Now now Scarlett, what kind of people would we be if we didn't offer the guy a little assistance since clearly it is more than just one opponent they have to face hmm? All Scarlett could do was shake her head while sighing and look to the unfamiliar person that was in front of them.

Upon hearing the question from the boy she looked up to him again "Would you be able to blame someone for thinking you are weird? The more you dress up for Halloween, the more people will think you are some kind of nut job...trust me when I say that." She shook her head remembering a memory from her teenage years when she first got into training and doing assassination jobs for a living to feed herself. Why not do something meaningful with the abilities you possess if it helps you in the end. She moved a lock of hair from her eye so she was able to see him better "But I couldn't help but overhear your conversation about some aliens? Would you mind if we tagged along on this adventure? You never know when you might need some help." She shrugged her shoulders while walking back over to the dumpster and picked up her case from the ground and slung it back over her shoulders. She wasn't going to go anywhere without her money maker and who knows, she might get another job that she can do before meeting her next client in a couple days.

OOC:: I don't mind at all...actually it sounds like it could be fun! ::

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:22 am

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"huh ... must be new here, this city has seen stranger than me" he said smirking under his mask "case in point" he said when she mentioned the aliens "apparently there was an 'invasion' at a press conference at the Chinese theater, you can tag along if you like" he said before shooting a web up to the top of the building to his right "if you can keep up" he said before moving back and used the web like a slingshot gaining serious air letting out a 'woo-hoo' before shooting another web and swung off.

it took a while but Trevor got to the theater and landed on the building across from it and saw the police surrounding it "first giant talking Gargoyles, a character from Shakespeare and a super strong guy in a rhino suit, now aliens ... what's next? evil tar?" he said looking around for the girl and the fox but knew whatever in the theater might be hurting someone so he swung over and through one of the windows. it was dark and creepy, and he smelled smoke. running to where he figured the fire was, he ran into the main atrium on the top balcony. what he saw was, to say the least, weird. flying robots with guns shooting up the theater, surrounding reporters, and on the main stage was a .... he guessed ... a giant hologram of the 'alien' 'yep ... cheesy b-movie alien' he thought before steping closer to the edge "ok ... i'll bite: how did the fish bowl get on your head?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:16 am
User Image

User Image

Destiny's eyes lit up from the challenge she was given. What woman would turn down a challenge from someone that didn't think they could keep up. Right when his head turned away from her she sprinted to the building running up the wall a couple of steps before grabbing onto the fire escape ladder and pulling herself up and jumped onto a ledge that was off to the right of her before grabbing onto another ledge that would pull her up to the top of the building. The adrenaline rushing through her made her feel more alive than anything she could think of at the moment. Scarlett, doing her own thing, was right behind her as she jumped from building to building unless there was too much of a gap between them. She would either jump to climb more fire escapes, water spouts or corners that she was able to shimmy up. Or if she had to go downwards she would take out her Yoyo and slide down a cord to the next building and continued from there.

She reached where the guy stopped and took a look at her surroundings. A whistle escaped her lips as she stood at the edge of the building across the street where he was moments ago. Looking to Scarlett next to her she was looking for the look of approval to do whatever she wanted. Scarlett sat down on the roof top and nodded slowly once. Destiny sat down and took her laptop from her bag and opened it up to see what the robo minions could do. She started typing in codes and searching for the right combination to access the robots in the building. After thirty seconds she was in and ready to rock. She made it to where all of the robots would turn on each other and start shooting all of their allies, of course they would dodge themselves but it would be fun for them to get confused and it would make it easier for her to destroy them and not get herself killed so easily. That and she couldn't have the kid dying on her watch since he did seem like a smart yet stupidly innocent kid.

When her work was done with her laptop she placed it back in her bag and stood up to go have even more fun with robots and guns. Today seemed like her lucky day, not only does she have a job she also is able to do some target practice. Placing her gun case down on the roof for Scarlett to keep an eye on. She took out her dual guns from behind her back and checked the cartridges to make sure she had enough bullets. Her refills were already set for her to reload whenever she needed to. She put her guns back and took out her yoyo. "Well I'm off, see you on the flip side!" Destiny said to Scarlett before running and ziplining down a cord to the theatre off to the side where she could pass all of the commotion happening at the front of the building. When she got to an open window she jumped through it and rolled in when she was on the floor. Reaching behind her she took out her dual pistols and started shooting the flying robots that she got to turn on each other. She didn't know how long it would last but she was going to take down as many as she could before they got over her hack.

What the boy was doing, she did not know but it looks like he was chatting to the supposed alien that someone was talking about. Since there were reporters everywhere from what she could see she decided to try and stay away from them as much as she could so that they wouldn't get any kind of pictures of her if things were to go south and because she didn't like attention. She would prefer to leave people in the dark so that if she needed to off someone it wouldn't phase her.

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Now, it's only a matter of time before...

Outside of theater where Trevor, Destiny, and Scarlett were in, Mosquito approach to the police, while he instruct his army to stay hidden until he gave them a signal. One of police took a notice on him, and halted him, "Sir, you need to back away. This is crime scene," he ordered him, unaware the danger his life will become. Mosquito looked at him with straight face, "I know my boy, and I'm here for someone fighting an alien. You really have a tasty blood," he replied before he grin to reveal his fangs. A police looks confused, before Mosquito's nose quickly expand to pierce through officer's heart and drain enough blood to make rest of police watch in horror that he became bloodless blood bag. Mosquito's nose revert back and give the Archnophobia a signal, "Their souls are all your's," he gave them an order as Arachnophobia came out with their machine guns to kill the police, while few of the police quickly request for backup, and others fire their pistol weapons to kill Arachnophobia, leaving only Kishin Egg soul as their body disappeared. Mosquito got away to return to his army, he continue to use his Soul Perception to observe the fight in the theater, "Hmm, that boy is with a girl and a fox fighting the alien."

... Arachnophobia supplants DWMA as masters of all the world.

OOC:
Mosquito
Marcus Emrys
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"insolent human! you incur the wrath of Mysterio!" the alien said as Trevor's mouth twitched under his mask, even Karyn couldn't help but giggle a bit "Mysterio huh? i think i had some Mysterios for breakfast this morning" he quipped as the hhologram shook in anger and grew twenty feet tall "minions! destroy this human spider!" Mysterio commanded but Destiney's hack kicked in as they fired at each other. seeing his new acquaintance was a mercenary firing bullets at the robots, he used the confusion to rescue the reporters "Trevor, my heat sensors are picking up an army and some of them going out" Karyn warned as Trevor got the last reporter out "Arachne ... she's made her move, hey ... Black Fox, something's goin on outside. try not to get hurt" he said shooting a web and swung to a nearby window kicking a robot off a balcony and into the fire below.

landing outside he saw to his horror, policemen getting slaughtered and leaped into action webbing up Arachnophobia members with his web bombs and landed in front of Mosquito "you! you're the midget vampire that killed my father" he said clenching his fists

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image

A laugh came from Destiny's mouth as she heard the alien call himself 'Mysterio', she couldn't help herself it was just too funny how it seemed like he came out of a cartoon or something. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Spidieboy was getting all of the reporters to safety and released a breath she didn't know she was holding. That's one less thing she will have to worry about this evening. She pointed her guns to another robot that looked like it was trying to gain control back of its system to listen to their creator. click click that dreadful sound you hear when your gun is out of bullets the second you need it. "F*#$ me sideways..." was all she could say before putting her guns up and taking out her yoyo and started swinging it around for momentum and hitting the robots that she was close by first before turning her attention to others. She spun around and started dodging bullets flying her way, some did graze her and two made impact in her thigh but it was, of course she did let out little yelps of pain but pushed through it for her own survival.

"Scarlett, I need you to help take care of whatever is out there cause I won't be able to help out after this battle in here. Do what you can and make sure nothing lives that will be a threat to us." she took down another robot by grabbing one from the air and spinning it to shoot the others for her. Scarlett got up from the place she was on the roof of the other building seeing what was happening outside the theatre "I can do that, you just keep yourself alive and if it gets out of hand, disappear and we will meet up. I know your scent so I will find you and it won't be too hard with you smelling like blood and oil." Scarlett said to Destiny before jumping down from the building with Destiny's case on her back to make sure she didn't forget it and would have to find it later. She growled as she saw small creatures attacking police officers and anyone around them. Jumping in on the action she started snarling and going in for their throats for a kill since that was the only thing she was able to do unless she wanted to just handicap them but from the looks of it, they needed to be killed.

Destiny chuckled as she continued to dodge oncoming bullets and smashing robots to the ground and making sure they weren't able to get back up. She ducked behind a pillar to take a well deserved breather and to reload her guns. Putting her yoyo away she took her guns back out and reloaded them before looking over to see where all of the robots were. A bullet barely missed her face as she looked but she got a good picture of where they were. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly she cleared her head and started shooting from behind her hiding spot to the positions she memorized where they were. She got some hits and some moved slightly to another spot. Waving her hand over to the wall to create a shadow for her to go into she waited until the array of bullets settled slightly before running for it and hiding herself from the robots. Since she has a second she shot at the robots she was able to see before limping slightly to see anymore robots. There was only one more and she shot it down. Finally Destiny was able to really relax enough to know there wasn't any immediate danger for her.

Scarlett on the other hand was trying to rip out throats or at least breaking limbs to where it would severely slow them down. She was quick on her feet in trying to keep up with the chaotic mess happening outside. One grabbed her leg but she was able to get it off of her and went back into the action so that Destiny wouldn't have to worry about dealing with them as well. Speaking of which, she didn't hear anymore gunshots from the theatre so she must be done taking care of the robots inside. It was just a matter of time before she came out and would want to settle what was happening here and disappearing into the night.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:10 pm

Now, it's only a matter of time before...

Mosquito looked at Trevor after he shouts at him about killed Peter, he didn't react about it. Simply places his hand behind his back like a butler, "Correction my boy, Lady Arachne ordered me to to kill your father. He should have agree to join us, so nothing will happen to you and your uncle," he corrected him, commented that Peter should have agree with Arachne. He glanced where the pink fox attacked Arachnophobia by tearing it's throat out, before refocused on Trevor, "Sadly, if you are looking for Lady Arachne, she's not with me. She sent me here for a special guest I have been tracking down," he added about Arachne wasn't with him and reveal about the guest Trevor will face.

... Arachnophobia supplants DWMA as masters of all the world.

OOC:
Mosquito
Marcus Emrys
Dawning Winter

Realm of New York

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items