7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

"So where to now tough guy?" Nico asked Nero, while driving around the streets. Lady looked at Nico, "Trish should know about this, and V," Lady added about Trish and V. Nero didn't want his girlfriend to be alone with orphans, but they do need V, he's pretty sure Kyrie won't mind. Those three heard Dante shouting, Nero knew what they are going, "I would say let's head back to Dante's Devil May Cry, and contact V," he replied before he and two womens fasten their seat belt. Nero glanced up the roof, "Hey Dante, you better save your a**!" he shouts at him to remind him about wrap. Nico pulled the prototype trigger to boost up the van's speed and portal appeared. Devil May Cry crews went through, returning back to DMC Shop.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:
Darcia Nero DT Nero

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

"We need to get going..Now..", Nick spoke up within the hotel room where Destiny was staying, throwing his guns into a porcelain tub before dumping down rubbing alcohol all over the guns to remove any finger tips. In the other room, Destiny knew she had to already leave as she pulled out a traveling case as the pink furred fox, Scarlet, nodded as she helped Destiny gather everything, pulling luggage with her teeth. Nick only growled softly as all of a sudden, he began to hear police sirens coming toward the hotel they were staying. He could already tell that it wasn't the normal sirens they would hear every day as Destiny just looked over at the host of the symbiote which he only sighed softly,"Go out the window...I'll play distraction..."
"Don't kill them, darlings. We will have the private jet waiting for us..don't keep me waiting now..", Destiny replied as she and Scarlett crawling out of the bathroom window, leaving behind the luggage of clothes but only carrying one thing. Her laptop. It seemed as though she had time to gather the resources to get them a trip out of the states as Nick just gave his partner a soft wink before hearing the door being banged on. The sound of a officer yelling out that they know that Destiny lived there but Nick knew that if she gets captured. He had to think of something to try and make sure that she wouldn't be followed so with this, Nick only sighed softly before yelling out to the cops.
"Sorry Officer, She can't come to the door right now. She and I are busy f@cking your grandmother!", Nick taunted them, angring the cop enough to yell out to grab the battering ram. Nick only smirked widely as the tentacles of Strife's symbiote form beginning to form around him. The riot squad ran up the stairs with the leading riot soldier wielding the battering ram, thrusting the steel rod straight against the door. One loud bang, the door gets bent. Second bang, the door is about ready to open. Third loud bang as the door swings open to see the symbiote standing there at attention, making the riot soldier's eyes go wide as the soldier was quickly pushed off of the third floor straight down onto a cop car. Landing straight onto his back as the car's windshield broke loudly, breaking his legs but luckily will stay alive. The cops began to open fire at Strife as he only chuckled loudly before noticing one thing, one ran straight into the room and shot a strange new weapon. A sonic wave cannon that was fired, Strife could only hold it's head and began to thrash around the room violently, crashing into the different rooms.
The riot team began to follow, continuing to fire wildly into the symbiote's back as the large creature went through three different walls before falling straight down into the street below. Strife was too weak as it's symbiote form flowed back into Nick's body, making him groan loudly as he pulled out a trigger from his coat and clicked the shining red button. All of a sudden, several concussion bombs went off within the room as the entire riot team yelled out in pain, unable to see or hear as Nick began to run off. He knew what the plan was. It was time he and Destiny headed to London.
A few hours later, they were already up in the sky as Nick was already chowing down on the buffet within. Destiny was in the other seat with Scarlett relaxing in a bed of her own as the dedsec member began their travels to London. The television was on with the news of what happened with Kingpin and Spider-Man but most of all, changing the information to try and spin it on Dedsec being the true evil. Nick only chuckled as Destiny typed a few things down on her keyboard. All of a sudden, the news changed to show a special made clip starring yours truly.
At the end of the clip, the screen went black as all of a sudden, clips of Fisk's dealings began to flow down the screen like credits at the end of a movie, making Destiny smile with glee as she put her laptop away. Nick sat down on the other side of the table, kicking his feet up over the seat as he took a large bite of pizza, closing his eyes with glee as he knew that soon, the New York Dedsec group would have a new home...

in Jolly ol' London.

((EXIT))

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

It was a normal night in Hells Kitchen, New York, except for one building because of calling card with cat paw. The New York City Police Department didn't understand, but thankfully the London Police Department, mainly inspector, explain about the certain person who was good at hacking and master of thief. The inspector warned the police she's cunning and clever enough to outwit the police, despite that, she knows how to charm and courteous manner. New York Police asked her name and meaning of Lady Panther, but the inspector and London Police have no idea about her real name, however Lady Panther was her hacker name. No one have any knowledge of her background, nor where does she come from, besides being phantom thief and hacker. The inspector suspected from base on her accent, she could possibly be from Sweden or France. The calling card said about her targeting the hard drive and valuable gem, claiming to be stolen, so she will steal it back. The woman, who owns the valuable gem, was furious of this accusation, demanding the police to do their job and capture the thief. She refused to reveal what's in the harddrive and claim it's the bank account.
The polices were in position to guard the gem and the computer hard drive in the office room, suddenly the power was out. The police were startled, while the woman screamed at eletrication to fix the generation. Little does they know, the woman with cat ear headphone sneaking pass the police and pick pocketed the woman's key before she head to the office room to unlock the door. Once she got it unlock, she quietly opened the door and enter the office room, then quietly closed the door. She locked the door just as the power was on, knowing she didn't have time to stick around before the lady will notice the key is missing. The pink hair with cat ear headphone and VR visor turned out to be Summer Hanabusa, she looked at the desk with the computer, her lips were curled and walked towards it, and placed her finger on the keyboard to hack the computer system. She shook her head, once her VR scanned the password and she found it. "Next time, try to make it stronger password." She said to herself, and she successfully logged in. Her fingers were quick on keyboard and mouse. She finally found the hard drive she's looking for, then she grabbed the USD Drive to plug it in the computer to copy all of hard drive. She moved the mouse to the folder, and move it to the hard drive to copy it. While she's waiting for the hard drive to be finish copying to her USD Drive, she start searching for the valuable gem she will steal it back. She check on every drawers and shelves, finally she found it behind the book. She pulled it out and take a look at it. She lifted her visor to reveal her honey brown eyes, she smiled like she's a kid got the favorite candy. "Sparkly." She said, just as she heard the lady screamed. "MY KEY! I HAVE BEEN PICKED POCKETED!" The woman screamed as Summer lifted her head and place the gem in her pocket and she lowered her visor. "Well that's my time to leave." She said and head back to the office desk and sees the USD Drive complete the copy. She unplugged the drive, just as the office door was slammed open. The police aiming their gun at her, she jump lifted her head with startled digital eyes, but she looked calmed. She stood up straight with a disappointing expression. "Gentlemen, you know it's rude to slam the door open, if there is the woman who needs some privacy." She said in calm, yet charming manner. This surprise the police, then she winked flirtatiously. "Adios gentlemen~!" She said in farewell, then she made the escape by breaking through the window. The police were shocked and tried to chase after her. Summer grinned in glee, while she's running away, yet hope on the motorcycle she stole it earlier and drove off as fast as she can. She will never get tired of American Police reaction in her mind.

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"She is definitely great at making a scene", a deep voice spoke up as the view of her escape was scene from the rooftops. It was a great sight to see as she left the scene of the crime as the police were beginning to call for backup. This made a soft sigh escape behind the new and improved mask of made of a bulletproof yet flexible metal, the eyes lighting up with a toothy lightup cat grin on his face. With that, as he finished tightening up his new metallic legs, he pulled out his butterfly knife as he began to twirl it around to show that the otherside was a needle filled with a strange glowing green juice. That was when the snake-like face of a certain symbiote as he spoke up with worry,"Are you sure you are ready to come back?"
"Yeah...I'll be fine...are you ready to have my back?", the voice spoke up within the mask, sounding digital to hide his voice as he stuck himself with the needle. Groaning softly, his eyes opened wide as he felt the rush of the medicine flowing through his veins as he jumped down onto the street. As the cops were calling in for reinforcements, they heard the sound of metal and springs landing on the hard concrete as the five turned to see something strange. Was that...Spiderman in a new outfit? They weren't sure in the darkness as they pointed their flashlights at him, showing the new outfit that the hacker was wearing. One spoke up with their wristband showing the original look of Nicholas on their screen, making them pull up their pistols and demanding him to get down to the ground and put his hands behind his head. Nick only chuckled as all of a sudden, his shadow began to form behind him. With a grin on his face behind his mask, Nick stood still as the shadow began to form behind him, growing larger and larger before showing two feet above him was growing into the shape of a creature. The same creature that the common folk in New York would remember as Strife as the two dashed toward the officers. The sounds of gunfire could be heard before the sounds of gasping and screaming could be heard in the distance.
In the aftermath, the only thing that remained was the five officers hanging upside down, knocked out as the officers were covered in a strange black goo. It was like a black web as Strife formed back into the body of Nick, giving him a slightly tired look on his face as he smashed all the walkie talkies on the ground. With that, he walked away from the mess as the webs spelled out one thing.

"I'm Back, Spider-Man"

With that, Nick sat down on his motorcycle he too had stolen, revving it a few times on the Streetglide Harley Davidson before driving off. He smirked under his mask as he used his hacking skills to show the call icon in his headset. With that in mind, Nick began to call Summer with a soft sigh,"Hey P4N7H3R. I covered up your lose end there, did you get what you needed?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:10 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

While Summer was drove away with stolen bike, her digital vr picked up Nick's call as he spoken to her. She gave her lips a curl. "I copied of the hard drive from that woman's computer, turns out she does have the files of Wilson Fisk. I haven't open it yet, however there may be a chance it has ecrypt to prevent me to open it." She replied as her visual screen shown the map of Hell's Kitchen and the image of Nick and voiceline. "I will head back to hideout and see if I can crack the code through my computer, then we shall see if that file contains the information that he is the crime lord." She replied to him that she will head back to hideout. "By the way, thanks for making the police lose my tail." She thank him for the police losing her track. Three years, Summer helped out Nick, Destiny, and Strife collecting the evidences for criminal underground of Fisk. After recover Strife, Summer haven't heard of man in fox mask, while Nick was having the surgery for leg replacement. It's like fox face and his group were vanished without a single trace. She didn't want to risk herself, if those group were what she thinks, she stayed out of it.

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Not a problem, kitty cat", Nick responded as he traveled on his streetglide harley, traveling through the dangerous streets with the loud Knucklehead engine. As the lights automatically changed to green from Nick's new mask hacking the streetlights, he pulled the throttle wide open as he switched to the next gear, traveling toward the hideout when all of a sudden, he heard sirens coming from behind him. This made the hacker sigh in his microphone which was audible to Summer before he spoke up,"Great...now they are after me..I guess it's time for me to use some of the stuff that Destiny gave me..."
"You rang, cute stuffs?", the voice of the hacker appeared in the headphones as Nick's eyes grew wide behind his visor. It was nice hearing the voice of Destiny again as all of a sudden, sewer covers began to blow behind him, shooting water up into the air to block the police from advancing to capture him. Nick sighed in relief before hearing her voice again,"Go to the ol' bookshop. I'll videocall you all there when you reach the destination~ Give Strife a snack for me!"
With that, the voicecall ended as Nick just smiled behind his mask, driving off on his bike back toward the old comicbook shop. It'll be great to see the old man again as he reeved the engine a few more times, going at top speed toward the comic book shop.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200