Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Yuki Dokuro the Otaku Club Manager

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:41 am
YukiDokuro
My creator is XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Frosty, Kiki, Cookie
Birthday: 25th December
Nationality: Unknown
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Fallen Angel Cursed
Hair Colour: Snow White
Eye Colour: Cornflower Blue
Weight: 45kg
Height: 5'2"ft

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Xerath '...It's complicated.'
+ Father
+ Anime & Manga (Favourite: Pokémon)
+ Strawberries
+ Sweets
+ Music (Specifically Classical)
+ Drawing Doujinshi
+ Mr Teddy
+ Children

Dislikes:
- Nemesis
- Crowded & Loud Places
- False Information
- Tardiness
- Doctors
- Mental Asylums
- Girls being 'friendly' towards Cali
- Girls being physical with Cali
- Liquorice

Health: Physical - 100% Healthy l Mentally - Questionable(Improving)
Dorm Room Own Room
Grade: Fourth Years
Club Member: オタク 団結する!l Otaku Club

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Music
Period 2: Art
Period 3: Foreign Languages
Period 4: Assassination Free

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points = 45
Physical:
    -Strength: 4/10
    -Durability: 0/10
    -Speed & Agility: 6/10
    -Stamina: 5/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/10

Magical: (Needs At least 3 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 9/10
    -Magical Durability: 4/10
    -Magical Energy: 9/10
    -Magic Control: 8/10

Death's Song l Swan Song: Yuki can cause death by emitting sound, she can induce death only using voice or during dialogue others use musical instruments. Anything that blocks sound or hearing nullifies this power. She may activate this ability by accident. It's also known as the Swan Song, is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death. They say that swans sing a beautiful song in the moment just before death, having been silent (or alternatively, not so musical) during most of their lifetime. By the end when she is finish with the song, she too dies.

Telekinesis: Can influence/manipulate/move matter with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", and may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level. She is currently at an advanced level (She can't Elemental Manipulation/Molecular Manipulation/Telekinetic Surgery/Homing Effect/Wound Inducement yet).
Limit: Psychic strength may be proportional to user's capacity, meaning an opponent with greater physical strength than the user's mental strength may break free, or even be immune to the ability altogether.
Limit: Must have a stable mental state.

Sixth Sense: Can sense the coming of death, determining when someone is dead or dying or if others have died in a specific location. Only work on beings with a soul.

Decay Inducement:
Cause anything organic to decay and rot from her aura. Just be careful to prevent the decaying process going out of control otherwise it may back fire.

Schicksalssiegel: +Locked for Now+ (Weapon)

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality:
♠ Disciplined Otaku: She's a relatively kind and caring person most of the time, she's defined as a the goody-two-shoes cause she's not interested in breaking school rules, pay attention to the teacher, hand in the homework on time...or before, you get the idea. When people try to peer pressure to do something like sneaking out during a school night she would most likely deny and lecture them though she would make an acceptation to a few people. She can become a total fangirl alert depending. Example:
Fangirl 1: Look they are bringing back Dante's(DMC) old look back~!
Yuki: ...I think my ovaries just exploded~<3

♠ Lessons from The Trickster: She does have her Bad Girl moments, she can hold a grudge towards someone for an unknown period, don't most girls do. She can be calculating on her Revenge plans/pranks, she may or may not become sadistic depending on the target. Though after having lessons from Xerath she can cute, submissive and helpless type to maneuver unwanted situations.

♠ Yandere or Jealousy?: She can be a possessive girlfriend as in watching female classmates like a hawk and how they interact with him though it won't seem like it at first. If the girl openly flirts him, Yuki externally would look like a chilled person but inside she is boiling and would casual walk up and show his already taken. Not say, SHOW. Actions are louder than words.So basically she's the jealous type.

Relationship Status: Currently Taken

Fears: Coulrophobia, Singing the Swan Song by accident, Losing the people she loves

Backstory:
Songbio
"Abandoned children, screams around.
Things I could hardly remember.
And a song someone sings, Once upon a memory.

Someone holds me safe and warm,
A man with brown eyes and golden hair.
Shadows dancing through the night,
I saw him dying in a gruesome sight.
He gave me a picture and a bracelet to remember him by,
I would never lose out of my sight.
He told me, 'I would be alright'.
He was the first love of my life.
He disappeared out of my sight.
A trail of tears formed across my memory.

Someone holds me safe and warm,
A man with emerald eyes and brown hair.
Shadows dancing through the night.
Figures hiding in ever sight.
He helped my way through the night
He is my undying light.
He formed a loving smile on his face.
Shining my way across my memory.

A man I hardly seen, washed away the memories.
All the bad and all the good vanished into darkness.
Far away, long ago.
Glowing dim as an ember.
Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.

And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Inspired by Once Upon A December - Anastasia

The Past
The story began with Forbidden Love. Two people who can't be together because society deems their relationship unnatural, for example: Romeo and Juliet, Demon and Angel, Dove and Crow. What about an Angel and the Grim Reaper that is big NO-NO, but all love is unpredictable. Falling for someone someone you know shouldn’t…Trying to fight the feelings but just couldn’t…Falling deeper in each passing day…Hiding it in every possible way… It take comes out of the dark. They delivered a beautiful baby girl with snow white hair and deep cornflower blue eyes; they named her Yuki because of the colour of her hair and had a strange cool yet serenity aura. Love always demands sacrifice. It was a short lived happy moment for the couple when news spread around Heaven. Everything crumbled. Taahila(The Angel) was banished from the heavens and sealed away from the light. Eckrovisch’s(The Grim Reaper) emotions were completely diminished living him emotionless and soulless. Yuki was left in her father’s care but since he lacked emotions she didn’t receive love.

Yuki grew up lonely as she always tried to make her father happy but received nothing in return. She wasn’t able to make any friends because the only things in Limbo are the souls of unbaptized infants, and those who died before Christ's coming. She was seen as a bête noire. By the time she was ten she ran away from Limbo and went to the Human World from the neglect. It is also a harsh cruel world out there which lead little Yuki wondering from place to place with no home or place to go. She would walk for days without stopping, sleep with Mother Nature and will be lucky enough to find food. What hurt her most when she left her father didn’t care about her whereabouts. One day she was at the verge of starvation and her little body couldn’t handle her condition, she passed out.

When Yuki regained consciousness, she was covered in a warm blanket and lying on a bed for the first time since she came to the Human World. Right beside her she found an old lady wearing an old fashion dress and gold rimmed glasses. The lady patted the child on the head, and said. ‘Don’t worry you are safe now.’ She was at The Orphanage; the place wasn’t filled with regular children there were also some that were not normal. It was sanctuary. While she was growing up she encountered different characters. She made friends with a boy with golden locks and amber eyes, Xerath. He was the first friend she made when she was at the forest, there was one point the two were close and even exchanged engraved bracelets between each other. Another boy with auburn hair and bright emerald green eyes; Vladimir, she made friends with in the orphanage and would relax play in the garden and make flower crowns. Just when things were looking up she began to have weird nightmares of about a man dressed in red and white jester attire but the most noticeable physical characteristics from the strange were his eyes. The dream will be filled with pure destruction and chaos, Yuki would wake with out of breath and beads of sweat, she would always remind herself. ‘It’s not real. It’s just a dream.’…

One night, a loud cry pierced through the air. An ominous, suffocating black smoke rose from the building, the smell of blood and burnt flesh filled the air, cries and sobs of children filled the atmosphere, the orphanage was slowly crumbling to the ground and the area was painted red. Yuki ran through the woods with tears in her eyes, she tried looking for Vladimir but he was nowhere to be seen. While she was running through the woods, she met a gruesome sight. A bloody body pierced with long needles all over the body except the head against a tree. Creating a horrid display, a pool of blood formed underneath it, its eyes didn't have that shine of life anymore it was plain dull. The body belonged to none other than Xerath, Yuki’s heart ached then she cried, she thought about Vladimir who was still nowhere to be found. All her friends were gone, her home is destroyed and the lady that cared for her like a mother was gone forever. Her inside turned in and out as she questions her existence and life. Next thing, she knew everything turned black, the last thing she heard was laughter of insanity from a clown.

The Present
*will update during the rp*

Goal:
- Live a Normal Happy Life
- Managing an orphanage of her own in the future.

Extras:
- Musical Instruments Skilled at: Vocal, Piano & Violin
+ She's lowkey a fan of Yaoi and sometimes should stare into space and go to yaoi fantasy land.
- She likes cooking Bento lunches and Japanese cuisines.
+ Can speak Japanese almost fluently.
- Sees everyone who does Music and Art Classes as rivals.
+ Has male anime body pillows...won't say where she keeps them.
- She has a perverted mind.
+ Carries around a pendant that contains a picture of her parents where ever she goes, that was given by her father.
- Has a collection of 'limited edition' Hello Kitty panties

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:08 pm
[img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4216/35635278945_4ff8014d42_o.png[/img]
[imgleft]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4118/34826468783_07a78f1061_o.png[/imgleft][b][color=black] [strike]Amnesic[/strike] Student l Mood ➤:[/color][/b] [color=royalblue]xxx[/color] l [b][color=black]Location ➤:[/color][/b] [color=royalblue]xxx[/color] l [color=black][b]Company ➤:[/color][/b] [color=royalblue]xxx[/color] l [b][color=black]Item/s ➤:[/color][/b] [color=royalblue]xxx[/color] l [b][color=black]Earphones ➤:[/color][/b] [color=royalblue]xxx[/color]

[size=11]Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
[/size]

[size=11][color=royalblue][align=right][i]"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - [url=https://youtu.be/tcHZFgMIyIk]Dance to Forget[/url][/i][/align][/color][/size]
[color=black][b]O[/b]ut.[b]O[/b]f.[b]C[/b]hains: [/color]
[spoiler]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[/spoiler]

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items