Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Shinda Seishin- Music Tutor AA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:39 pm
{Shinda}{Seishin}
My creator is {NightmaresinDaydreams}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Fox Girl, Shin, Spooks
Birthday: 10/13
Nationality: American/Japanese
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Gifted - Nine-Tail Kitsune
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Was Teal, Now Yellow
Weight:127 lbs
Height: 5'7''

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Thanatos
+Athena
+Ghosts(friendly)
+Her Guitar
+Drawing
+Playing and teaching music
+Singing
+Having Friends

Dislikes:
-Demons
-Waking up early
-Zombies
-Necromancy(ers)
-Porcelain Dolls,
-Death or people Dying
-Being Alone

Health: Physical - (Shinda is in moderately good shape, she just doesnt has the physical stength that some others do.) l Mentally - (Mentally stable but when she is put under high stress, Shin tends to act without thinking or panic when a phobia rears its head)
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: Fourth Year
Club Member: Otaku club

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: Music
Period 2: Art
Period 3: Free Lesson
Period 4: Assassination [closed]

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50

Physical:
    -Strength: 04/10
    -Durability: 4/10
    -Speed & Agility: 7/10
    -Stamina: 6/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 2/10

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 8/10
    -Magical Durability: 5/10
    -Magical Energy: 8/10
    -Magic Control: 6/10

Ability 1: Spiritmancy- Over the time that has passed this year, Shinda has found much more control in her Spiritmancer powers. Now able to see and choose a spirit she wishes to commune with, she can also summon the appropriate spirit to aid her in combat. Having this new Spirit Affinity has greatly affected her ability to not only see the spirits of the dead but can help them move on by trying to give them purpose or reason.

Ability 2: Forced Possession- Having gained this power under a very poor situation, the full extent of this power has not been realized. Shinda can form a contract between herself and a spirit, forcing it be apart of her and gaining a small portion of their power and abilities.

There are great consequences for this however. Depending on the spirits alignment and nature, Shinda will start to waver towards that same nature and alignment. Any Evil spirit that leaves Shinda's body will leave a Spiritual Scar.

Spirit Scars- Yzarkos' Sin Seeker Scythe [Magical Weapon]

Ability 3: Soul Lance- Charging up energy from herself and the area around her, Shinda can unleash a "lance" or Beam of light that strikes the targets soul. The amount of damage is based off of how long Shinda takes to charge. A quick charge can make an opponent tired/exhausted, trouble breathing, choking feeling, dull pain across body. A long charge can be fatal as a long charge can rip apart the fiber of a soul. Long Charges leave Shinda wide open for attacks as she cant move during a long charge.

Ability 4: Yokai's Judgement- Similar to the Judgement that Thanatos uses, Yokai's Judgement differs in the way it causes damage and how its applied. Intead of summoning a dragon from the heavens and raining destruction, Shinda will for a Tattoo of a dragon across her whole body. She will gain a visible aura of dragon claws, Talons and wings(No flight). When Shinda lands a physical hit on a target, they take no physical damage, but they instead take spiritual damage similar to Soul Lance.

Yokai's Judgement Execution Style: **Yet to be Discovered**

Execution Style Function very similarly to Yokai's Judgement. Both of them deal damage to the soul and gives her an spiritual aura of a dragon...but that where all similarities end. Execution Style is fueled on Anger, Hatred, Fear and Sadness. All Shinda's Negative emotions form into a maelstrom power. This form of Judgment is powerful but comes at a great cost to its user. When requirements have been met, there is no time required to focus to activate. In addition to the Damage dealt directly to the soul, The target also takes physical damage such as broken bones, cuts, bruises etc. When a target is killed in this manner, Shinda can also drain a portion of the soul to fuel her Judgement even further. Gaining 50% to both Health and Energy Now to the cost...which maybe even greater than the power it gives.

Shinda will continuously lose her life force as this Judgment will drain it at a constant rate. Not just that, Any wound that Shinda ever had in her life will slowly open up adding to the loss of health. This also will drain her energy at the same rate. 10% per post, Health and energy loses an additional 3% each post after the first. Using Execution Style will also bring Shinda closer to her Yokai Nature.

For any of this to happen, Shinda must be closer to embracing her Yokai(evil) Nature. Two or more bars of her Yokai Nature must be filled in order to activate. This Replaces Yokai's Judgement when Requirement are met automatically. The same is done when Shinda is closer to her Spiritmancer (good) Nature. Yokai's Judgement will replace Execution Style if the requirements for Execution are not met

||█ █ █(█ █) | █ █ █ █ █||

This Ability is not mastered and requires more training.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Shinda is not the quiet and shy girl she once was. that part of her Literally died with her early into the school year. She is much more outgoing and willing to speak her mind than before. Because of Yzarkos' scar, she has rare outbursts of anger. Shinda though is overall a kind-hearted girl that loves to be around people and loves to try to make people happy...she also sometimes tends to act like Thanatos.

Relationship Status: Complicated/Taken

Fears: Necrophobia (Fear of Death), Pediophobia (Fear of Dolls), Losing Nemesis

Backstory:

The Previous Story

Although Shinda is Japanese, she was born and raised in the United States. Her father was a businessman from Japan who found his love during business trip to U.S. Her mother being an American secretary for the business the Father worked for, things laid into place like solved puzzle. Shinda's Mother was also Wiccan (Witch) and although she no longer practiced, Shinda picked up the abilities at a very young age. Her mother helped her work the strange powers while her father was away. This lead to start of Shinda's three biggest fears.

When Shinda was 14, her parents left to have an anniversary dinner. This wasn't a big deal for the girl. She had been home alone many times before and it just like any other day...except this one time. One of her Mothers old friends dropped off an old Victorian Doll as a birthday gift for Shinda. Though the doll like nice and beautiful...Shinda hated being near it by herself and refused to even touch it. Something out the eyes rubbed her the wrong way. While practicing her guitar lessons, she started to hear noises up stairs. Shaking it off, Shinda continued on. A chilling whisper in her ear broke any sort of comfort she held. "Love me...Hold me...Love me...Free me." was whispered over and over. Not knowing she could talk to ghosts AND Demons, Shinda talked to the voice speaking to her. She learned that the doll held a "Spirit" trapped inside and that destroying the doll would free it.

Destroying the doll was the biggest mistake of her life. Once Shinda broke the doll, she unintentionally released a demon. Blood curdling screams filled the house as the lights flickered then died. Running through the house, Shinda tried to escaped but was stopped at every exit. Blood began to pour from cracks forming in the walls. On each wall words were spelled in blood. "Die, Scream, Fear me, Love me, Love Death," among other words stained the wall. Shinda was beyond her wits end and was screaming and crying. It wasn't til her parents came home to hearing their daughter scream. Her father kicked open the door to find their curled up in a corner screaming. Blood was everywhere and the words dripped away as her parents entered the home. Shinda's mother immediately began performing a cleansing ritual much to the surprise of the father. Luckily the Demon released was minor and cleansed easily, but the damage was done.

Shinda's parents decided to move out of the Country and away from everything that happened hoping to help heal the scars. Moving to England, Shinda received an invitation to Videl Academy. She has been there for 3 years and was about to complete her 4th year at the academy. Life was improving for her but the story isn't finished until the Reaper culls the field.

The Story Continued
This was her last year at Videl as a student and it seemed that everything was out to kill her. In fact...in a way they succeeded. After having formed a fatal pact with a demon out of fear, Shinda sacrificed herself so that others could be safe from not only herself but the demon inside. It was at that moment that the curse on her family's bloodline was lifted and she became the first kitsune yokai in hundreds of years...in her family at least. But that was far from the beginning. Having fallen in love with Nemesis proved to be a very interesting event and made for awkward moments.

On top of that, Shinda not only recovered part of Thanatos' soul but in a battle with a Necromancer that far outclassed her, defeated the necromancer and revived Thanatos in the process. The only problem right now is Nemesis. Something happened to him and she is determined to find out what and fix it.

Goal: Master her new powers and conquer her fears. Become the next Music Teacher at Videl

Extras: Shinda is an Otaku but doesnt readily admit it. She loves dancing. Mostly free style and C-walk.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

∑Location →→|.........|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ..... |
∑ Thoughts →→| .....
|

∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games