Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Skytherix Ten'Serdsta-Videl P.E. Teacher/Sub AA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:52 pm
{Skytherix}{Ten'serdsta-Videl}
My Creator is {NightmaresinDaydreams}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Onii-Chan, Sky, ???
Birthday: ???
Nationality: Unknown
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Devil
Hair Colour: Black and White
Eye Colour: Orange
Weight: 175 lbs
Height: 6' 2''

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+His Parents
+Fire
+Quiet and dark places
+Training
+Waffles
+Cupcakes (secret)
+Piano Music

Dislikes:
-Ronin
-Serael
-loud people and place
-Cold places
-His Demon Arm
-Sleepless Nights
-Pancakes

Health: Physical - Skytherix perfectly fit and physically healthy aside from the Demon Arm that replaced the arm that was cut off. l Mentally - Skytherix is quite surprising stable for what he has gone through. He is much calmer and far less destructive than he was beforehand. Though when provoked...he does revert back to a more aggressive mentality.

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=115

Physical:
    -Strength: 12/20
    -Durability: 15/20
    -Speed & Agility: 15/20
    -Stamina: 12/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 13/15

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 15/20
    -Magical Durability: 10/20
    -Magical Energy: 10/20
    -Magic Control: 13/20

Ability 1: Irmata's Slice- As Sky runs, if he drags Irmata's blade against the ground, the blade will begin to cover itself in flames. The Longer he drags the blade, the hotter the fire gets. Sky can unleash the flames in a 5-slash attack, with the final slash of the attack bursting with fire. The burst can cover 10 radius at it strongest.

There is a minimum distance that must be met and stopping at any point before that will reset the Minimum distance

Ability 2: Tiamat's Fury- The Horn of the Hell Lord Tiamat turned into a Demonic Prosthetic arm for Skytherix, Sky can channel energy into his Demonic arm and release fiery hell upon his victims. Sky can a small blast from his palm. There is a great deal of pressure and heat that is release. Sky can also expend more energy to charge the blast even further. It leaves him open for attack and can rapidly expend his energy.

Ability 3: Devil Surge- When his life is danger, Sky can enter a Devil Surge phase. This increases his Magic Energy and Control by 5 points and decreases the time/distance for other abilities to use.

This lasts for 4 posts or loses consciousness which ever comes first. Health% for Activation must 25% or lower Loses consciousness at 10%

Ability 4: Ashes to Ashes -*** Only usable during Devil Surge ***

With Death's cold breath chilling his spine, its only right to turn up the heat. Skytherix's flames turn black and become far hotter. The black flames will not set anything on fire but will instead leave charred material wherever it goes. The Black flames can also burn through magic material and or barriers. The black fire will distort any magical aura with in 5 feet giving the appearance of a void.

*** When Devil Surge ends so does Ashes to Ashes ***

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Sky has completely flipped his personality from what he used to be. Skytherix is now much calmer than he was. He still has a slight attitude quirk but it pales in comparison to what it used to be. He is slightly more caring for others. Sky also does not lose his temper nearly as easily. He is even capable of doing something nice!!!

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Losing his new family.

Backstory:

The Previous Story
Skytherix is the son of a powerful and feared Demon Lord named Divinoxia . Despite his appearance in age, Skytherix is quite old to humans but is still but a teenager to other demons. When Skytherix became old enough and powerful enough to enter to the human realm, he made his presence known immediately. The most well known event he caused was at a school in the United State. During storm, Power was lost at a dormitory and darkness filled the building. Being drawn by the fear and panic, Skytherix used his last and most deadly ability. The event made Global News considering blood flooded the building and pushed the main door open. The bodies of the students were never found. To this day, the building remains abandoned and blocked off. Many fear what could be inside and refused to go into the building.

Some say that this Demon aims to out do his mother in a game of Death and Destruction. Historical text tells similar events done the same way back in early history. Skytherix made it to a school called Videl. Now he plans his next move and won't leave til blood spills from the tears of Gods.

The Story Continued
Much has happened since the start of the year for this demon....ex-demon. Only ending in Skytherix deciding for himself to choose a new path on life. Sky has however had a very life changing event take place resulting in a new body and losing his Demon side and leaving him as a full fledged Devil. No one other than a select few know of what happened.

Goal: Be a worthy Successor

Extra:
-Sky has a weakness for music
-Sky is talented with the Violin though he does not tell anyone about this.

***To be Discovered as time goes***

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas