Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Cirilla Fiona Elen Rhiannon - PE Tutor (A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:49 pm
{Cirilla}{Fiona Even Riannon}
My creator is {xX Yennefer Xx}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Ciri
Birthday: April 14th
Nationality: English
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Species: Cursed
Hair Colour: Ashen
Eye Colour: Green
Weight: 130lb
Height: 5'6

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ The snow
+ Sword fighting / a challenge
+ Roses

Dislikes:
- Lucius
- Nemesis
- Losing
- Dresses

Health: Physical - Ciri is beyond expectations in her physical abilities. l Mentally - Sadly even though Ciri tries to be sound mentally, her emotions cloud her judgment too easily, causing problems.

Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)

Grade: Senior

Club Member: N/A (as of now)

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Music
Period 2: PE
Period 3: Drama
Period 4: Assassination

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
-Strength: 8/10
-Durability: 4/10
-Speed & Agility: 8/10
-Stamina: 8/10
-Weapon Proficiency: 8/10
Magical:
-Magical Strength: 5/10
-Magical Durability: 1/10
-Magical Energy: 4/10
-Magic Control: 4/10

Ability 1: Sword Skills: Being trained since the age of 6, Ciri is phenomenal with a blade in her hands.

Ability 2: Teleport Dash: The combination of high speed with teleportation which allows the user to ignore normal rules.

Ability 3: Sixth Sense: The user can acquire information by means independent on any of their known senses or previous experience.

Ability 4: Monster Hunter: The user possesses the powers of a supernatural hunter, having the innate ability to hunt down supernatural creatures.

Ability 5: Crippling Scream (restricted)
Ciri can unleash a crippling scream up to a 3 mile radius. This ability can cause deafness, permanent tinnitus, or even sudden death depending on how close you get. This ability is only triggered by great emotion and is very hard to stop her. Ciri will loose control of her body and can only be stopped if subdued with magic or a spell.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Generally happy, temperamental, head strong, stubborn. She can act like a smart a** at times, but if someone threatens her family Ciri will be the first to defend.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Losing control of herself and hurting the ones she cares for.

Backstory: (At least a paragraph)
The Past is in the Past:
Ciri was born into a royal family. Everyone in the kingdom called her the "Lion Cub of Cintra" due to the fact that her grandma was a ruthless ruler. Sadly, not everyone in the lands agreed with Ciri's grandmother, and by the time she turned 6 her kingdom was attacked and burned to the ground. A man named Geralt found her and took her home with him. For years, she was raised to be a fighter. When Ciri turned the age of 10, her adoptive family realized that she was something special. Ciri had "Elderblood" running through her veins, extremely rare inherited talent, granting control over time and space to a degree unattainable by every being. Ciri simply couldn't control her power, so her adoptive father sent her to Yennefer, a powerful sorceress, to help her learn control. Within years, Ciri learned to control her powers, and even learn how to travel between worlds and dimensions. However, many wanted her power, and attempted to hunt her down for it; the prophecy states that Ciri's child will be the ruler of the world. She fled, and chose to hide. Yennefer and her adoptive family spent many years in search of her. Once they found her, the refused to let her face her enemies alone. Many died to protect her, and to this day Ciri refuses to back down from a fight.

Focus on the Future:
Today, Ciri is doing everything she can to control herself and learn more about her magical side of her cursed blood. With a new family by her side, Ciri is more then ready to try new things and move forward with bettering herself.
With a lot happening in her life, Ciri is having a hard time trying to find herself. With her mother having a baby, she is realizing that being alone isn't a fun thing...

Goal: To learn how to control (and use) her magic.

Extras:
- She wears a medallion shaped like a wolfs head around her neck.
- She has a tattoo of a red rose on her thigh.
- She is actually a great singer.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:36 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

-Insert Text Here-

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

-Insert Text Here-

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out