Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Yennefer Vengerberg - P.E. Instructor (A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:52 pm
{Yennefer}{Vengerberg}
My Creator is {xX Yennefer Xx}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Yen, Yenna
Birthday: February 26th
Nationality: English
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Species: Magical Being / Witch
Hair Colour: Raven Black
Eye Colour: Violet
Weight: A woman never tells~
Height:
5'7

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Lucius (her fiance)
+ Ashe (her best friend)
+ Anything black & white
+ Lilacs
+ Dancing
+ Silver jewelry

Dislikes:
- Two faced people
- Cockroaches
- Frost/Cold
- Mushrooms
- Pregnancy cramps

Health: Physical - Yen is physically sound, until she got pregnant. Before she was strong, and would stop at nothing to achieve that needed to be done even if it meant her health. Now she is much more careful about what she does, for the sake of her unborn child. If Yen uses all her magical energy, then her magic will start to drain her health. l Mentally - Yen is 100% there mentally, as long as her emotions stay out of the way.

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=115
Physical:
-Strength: 15/20
-Durability: 10/20
-Speed & Agility: 8/20
-Stamina: 10/20
-Weapon Proficiency: 12/15

Magical:
-Magical Strength: 19/20
-Magical Durability: 9/20
-Magical Energy: 19/20
-Magic Control: 13/20

Ability 1: Telekinesis: Can read another's thoughts.

Ability 2: Conjuring/Creation Magic: Utilize magic to create anything out of certain materials or magical energy, in any shape or form even with any kind of materials or even entities.

Ability 3: Healing: Can heal another person, however the worse the injury the longer it takes Yen, and the longer it takes her the more energy she must use.

Ability 4: Black Magic Practice:

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Yennefer is a woman with many emotions, and her eyes will always tell you what she is feeling. She is very ambitious and calculating when she wants something or wishes to get something done. Yen also isn't one to beat around the bush and will tell you if something is on her mind (excluding her romantic feelings). At times she is very cold-hearted, but for the most part she is kind when someone needs her. Call it maternal instinct.

Relationship Status: Engaged

Fears: Losing her children and her fiancé.

Backstory:
The Woman Before:

Yennefer was born into an abusive family. Her father abused her constantly, and her mother was too scared to help her. One night, her father took on last look at her and decided that was it. He was leaving, and he did just that. Feeling abandoned and lonely, Yennefer left her past to go to school. Not just any school however, this was a school for sorceresses. Academically, Yen excelled; Perfect grades, top of her class, all the works. Socially, Yennefer failed. She found herself trapped in depression spells, fighting to get out. Eventually it was all over and Yen graduated as the youngest sorceress in the schools history.

At one point in history, humans all around decided it would be best to rid witches, mages, and yes sorceresses from the world. Yennefer fought along side her fellow sister, and won, but with drastic consequences. Yennefer lost her eyesight on the battle field, but magic is a wonderful thing. Since that horrifying day, Yen has gone to great lengths to keep quiet about her magic. In the eyes of magic in level and power, Yennefer was one of the few at the top of the lists, and she knows she will one day be a target.

One very early morning she met a young girl for the first time. No more then 8, this child had ashen hair and pure green eyes. She could not control her power and was given to the sorceress to love and care for. Little did they know that this child would forever change her future and fate.

The Women Now:
Yen has mellowed out through the school year...mainly because her life has changed drastically. Soon into her life at Videl, the sorceress fought many battled, fell in love, and is even expecting her first child. Yen still strives to see a better future for her daughter Ciri, and plans to keep her promise to Silver.

Goal: "To teach those who wish to learn how to be powerful enough to fight for themselves."

Extra:
-Yen has a weird fascination with unicorns.
-She is allergic to metals other than silver.
-She has a terrible habit of throwing things when she is mad.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:29 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert

-Insert Text Here-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

Quote:

Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out