Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Sayuri Okoshi (A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:58 pm
{Sayuri}{Okoshi}
My Creator is {xX Yennefer Xx}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Riri
Birthday: February 14th
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Species: Magical Being / Shapshifter
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Sky Blue
Weight: Ummm...?
Height: 5'7

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Silver
+ Cooking
+ Swing Dancing
+ Melon Flavored things

Dislikes:
- Fish
- Dull knives
- Mice
- Bullies

Health: Physical - Sayuri is physically sound. l Mentally - For the most part Sayuri is mentally sound, except when she lets her emotions take over.

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=115
Physical:
-Strength: 19/20
-Durability: 15/20
-Speed & Agility: 15/20
-Stamina: 15/20
-Weapon Proficiency: 5/15

Magical:
-Magical Strength: 8/20
-Magical Durability: 8/20
-Magical Energy: 15/20
-Magic Control: 15/20

Ability 1: Mythical Shifting: Can transform into any being mentioned in any mythological tale with all the abilities, powers and traits included. For example, one can transform into a phoenix and gain its aspects. However, the limitations to the use of this power is not only gaining the weaknesses of the creature one turns into, but also the amount of knowledge of the myths the wielder has.

Ability 2: Food Healing: Can heal others with her food.

Ability 3:Wound Transferal: Can transfer the wounds off a sufferer to on their own bodies, and either heal from that, or transfer the wound on to another.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Sayuri is a very kind woman, but she can get very mean if you insult her cooking. Having a child of her own, she also is very motherly. If someone is hurt she will do everything she can to help that person. Sayuri does have a more dark side however that she tends to hide from everyone...

Relationship Status: Single and is loosing hope...

Fears: Loosing her daughter, and being alone.

Backstory:
The Life Before:
Sayuri was born into a little village in northern Japan. This was no ordinary village however, it was a village full of people who had special abilities. The people of the village got along well with humans, until one fateful incident. A man of her village lost all control, and killed a family from a human town near by. Humans began to fear those who were different, so Sayuri went into hiding. Sayuri didn't seclude herself however, instead finding ways she could interact with humans without knowing her true abilities. Sometimes she would act as a normal girl in order to live amongst other humans. Sometimes, she would morph into safe magical beings to create hope and dreams in humans eyes. At one point, Sayuri would morph into a unicorn to help lost children find their ways home. She loved being able to use her ability, but she was always smart about it.

As Sayuri aged, she took a liking to cooking. From the early age of 14, Sayuri began to learn everything she could about cooking. By the time she was 24, people from all around the world would come just to have a taste of her food. One of these who strived to taste her food was her late husband. It was love at first sight, and to her surprise the man was also like her, a bio-morpher!
Sayuri and her husband lived peacefully. She continued to be the top chef in Japan while her husband did everything he could to provide for a safe future, not only for them, but for the little miracle Sayuri was carrying. Everything was going according to plan.

Humans views on those who are different never changed however, and those like Sayuri and her husband were still a threat. They had hoped for a new world where their baby wouldn't have to live in fear.

Sayuri doesn't remember much from that fateful night, everything is a hazy blur. Screaming, fire, and blood all haunt her memories...The only thing she remembers is waking up in a secluded forest, covered in blood and holding on to the only person she had left. Years have passed, and Sayuri has come to Videl to work as a chef of the school, and hopefully show her daughter that it is ok to be who you are born to be~

The Life Now:
Sadly, not many good things have happened to the previous chef. Her love life has tanked, her daughter has been put in danger, and Sayuri is starting to doubt her place at Videl Academy.... The only reason the woman chooses to stay is her close friend Silver, the woman who had risked everything for her and her little girl. Silver has become part of their little family, and Sayuri would never leave the ones she cares deeply for.

Goal: Decide what is the next move for her and her daughter...

Extra:
-Sayuri has a little girl names Sachi

-Sayuri has a dark side~
-Is completely blind without her glasses

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:14 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert l Current Form ➤: Insert

Insert Text Here

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:15 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert l Current Form ➤: Insert

Insert Text Here

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Insert Text Here

Quote:

Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas