Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Thanatos l The Vice-Headmaster A/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:42 pm
ThanatosUnknown
My Creator is Rush And Crush

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Various (He hates all of them)
Birthday: 09/28
Nationality: Greek
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Gifted
Hair Colour:Blue
Eye Colour: Amber
Weight: 187lb
Height: 6ft4

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+His Kids
+Ashe
+Lucius&Erwin
+Whiskey
+Coffee
+Books

Dislikes:

-Serael
-Malice
-Invaders
-Pranks
-Jokes at his expense
-Arrogant people

Health: Physical - Peak l Mentally - Peak

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Physical:
    -Strength: 18/20
    -Durability: 9/20
    -Speed & Agility: 20/20
    -Stamina: 15/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/15

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 19/20
    -Magical Durability: 9/20
    -Magical Energy: 15/20
    -Magic Control: 15/20

Ability 1: Light Manipulation
Signature Spells:
-Light Prison: Thanatos places a rune on the ground that goes invisible after a few seconds. if stepped on it'll automatically trigger imprisoning the victim in a prison made of light.
Effect:
*Cursed/Evil Beings feel searing pain throughout the imprisonment
*Gifted/Other beings Are simply imprisoned

-Wings of Judgment: Thanatos can use his light to manifest two wings on his back giving him incredible flexibility in battle like changing directions in the air. If the wings are hit they disappear.

-Final judgment: Thanatos gathers all his energy and releases it into the sky, after a short moment the sky will split and a dragon made of pure light energy will come crashing down on his enemy and obliterating anything in its way

Ability 2: Unstable Equilibrium (Cannot be improved in the future)

Thanatos can release/remove the limiters that are placed on his body to access his full potential.

Effect: All his stats are maxed out. (3 Posts)

Draw Back: After the time runs out Thanatos' passes out and becomes completely open for any attack. (2 days rp time)

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Thanatos is a very honest man, he'll say whatever's on his mind to anyone and everyone. Because of that a lot of people hate him, but some appreciate his honesty. Thanatos is usually a serious man, but thanks to recent events he learned to relax a bit, and enjoy what he currently has.

Relationship Status: In a relationship with Ashe

Fears: Losing his kids and Ashe to their dark sides l Spiders

Backstory:

Chapter 1:Abuse
"My biological parents? I won't discuss them with you. All you need to know is my mother was a saint and my father was a b*****d...She was cruelly taken away from me, and his drugs saved me. I wish you were here mother. I wish you were here to meet your grandkids..."

Chapter 2: Family
"I was then adopted by a priest who had his church in the middle of nowhere, at first I was convinced he was a bad man, but I eventually realized why he lived away from civilization...The priest was special, he had gifts like many of our students. His gift was the ability to connect realms and that made him a target, so to keep everyone safe he decided to take his church and followers who were also gifted away from innocent civilians. He also had the gift of sight...He could tell whether or not someone was special just by looking at them. I think that's why he adopted me, he knew I was different from the other boys orphanage, I was just like his son Oxylus."

Chapter 3: Oxylus
"My brother...Oxylus was a sweet boy who wanted to be like our father. A defender, an exorcist. He would always tell me how he wanted to be the best and stop evil for good...He was so ambitious and determined that he managed to convince me that he was the chosen one. I loved him more than anything, so I kept telling him to train and that his dream will one day be reality...I even told him to be brave and never back down from a fight...I failed as a brother...One day the demons attacked the church and Oxylus thought he could stop them..."

Chapter 4: Videl
"My time here? I hated it, I'm not a social person, I kept to myself and shunned anyone who even tried to be my friend. I wasn't a bully or was being bullied I was simply difficult for me trust. Lucius was the first to actually manage to chip away at my icy core *Light laughter* and to be honest with you at first I thought I felt was love...What do you mean embarrassed? Why would I be embarrassed, I have no time for silly things like that. Anyway, he would constantly leave his group of friends to bug me. He wouldn't leave unless I accepted his challenge and won, and sometimes he wouldn't leave even after losing...I was used always expecting him to show up until he didn't. At first, I was excited, finally a day of peace. But when I heard the reason for his absence I felt a connection. I knew how he felt...Later that month something happened which I will not discuss...All you need to know is that we never left each other's sides after that day. Erwin? He probably was the fastest person I ever accepted as a friend. He wasn't that much younger than me, but I always saw him as my younger brother. I can never get mad at him, I get disappointed sometimes, but never angry. He's always keeping secrets from me, but I know I can trust him with anything."

Chapter 5: The Homeless Man
"I met him when I was in town, he was causing mayhem in a bar, and was quickly thrown out by a female bartender. He kept trying to get in but was kicked out over and over... I was in a very important meeting so I got fed up and decided to go teach him a lesson...Long story short I'm still his student...If you want the details you can go ask him, he's a gentleman when not hammered, a little pervy. I don't think he can help it, he'll even flirt with me sometimes. *Sigh* Sex is his weakness... "

Chapter 6: A Father
(In development)

Chapter 7: Death
(In development)

Chapter 8: Ressurection
(In development)

Goal: To live peacefully with Ashe and see his kids grow up.

Extra:
-Family Members:
Biological parents: Deceased
Father: Alive
Oxylus (Brother): "Deceased"
Nemesis (Son): Missing
Selene (Daughter): Alive
Artemis (Daughter): Alive
Athena (Daughter): Alive

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers