Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Ezreal Darkstone [First Year] (finished)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:09 pm
EzrealDarkstone
My Creator is Mr Nightmares

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████
Nickname: Ezreal, Ez
Birthday: August 1
Nationality: American/Japanese
Sexuality: ???
Species: Cursed human
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Lemon yellow
Weight: 110 lbs
Height: 5' 3"

]████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Keeping himself preoccupied (or distracted)
+ History and mythology
+ Reading
+ Training
+ Walking
+ Control

Dislikes:
- Boredom
- Dolls
- Late father
- Reminders of his childhood and/or family
- Football
- Chocolate

Health: Physical - Strong immune system and resistance to poison courtesy of his curse, along with healing rate a slight faster than a human's; Speed and Agility to compensate lack of Strength l Mentally - Has PTSD that can trigger panic attacks when reminded of abuse or a specific scene is a reenactment of past. Mild Generalized Anxiety.
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: First Year
Club Member: [none yet but plans on joining the book club soon]

Class Schedule:
Period 1: P.E.
Period 2: History
Period 3: English Language
Period 4: Assassination

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

✵Humans Cursed/Gifted✵ Points Remaining:
Points used = 50
Physical:
    -Strength: 3/10
    -Durability: 5/10
    -Speed & Agility: 9/10
    -Stamina: 8/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 7/10

Magical: (Needs At least 4 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 4/10
    -Magical Durability: 3/10
    -Magical Energy: 5/10
    -Magic Control: 6/10

Darkness Manipulation:
      • Animated Shadow becomes available during his Sophomore year
      • Umbra-Telekinesis becomes available during his Senior year

Shadow Conduction:
      • transfer shadow energy onto weapons to increase their damage and durability

Mind Snatch
      • grants ability to learn another person's fears and use it against them mentally
      • may be used to affect the target's insanity
      • require's the blood of the target
          ○ The person's mental walls can be invaded depending on their durability level and mental state of the target and the user (A durability level of 3 and below can be affected easier than those with higher numbers. A severely mentally distressed person can also be affected despite a higher level.)
          ○ Duration of effect can affect user's mental and psychological health
          ○ Unprepared use of skill can lead to brain damage/grave mental injury
          ○ Opponent's fears can cause user to be overwhelmed, thus damage is taken twofold by user
          ○ Greater damage = intensive training and control

Year 1: During this time, the most Ez can do it find out the target's fears and make them hear whispers ( against durability level 2 and below)
    Drawback: Vomiting (once) Incapacitated with flu (twice)
    Number of times it can be used: once or twice every 10 days

Year 2: Ez can make the target see bits and pieces of their fears at a distance (against durability level 3 and below)
    Drawback: Intense migraine that incapacitates him for a while
    Number of times it can be used: twice a week

Year 3: Granted more training and control, the fears can be solidified using his shadow manipulation ability (against durability level 4 and below)
    Drawback: Tolerable headache and heavy limbs
    Number of times it can be used: thrice a week

Year 4: Having been trained for the last 4 years, Ez can fully control this power and can make someone mentally distressed or near the point of insanity (against durability level 5 and below)
    Drawback: Headache
    Number of times it can be used: thrice a day (for abilities from year 1-3); once every 35 hours (for heavier degree of near insanity)

If used more than the appropriate number of times, Ezreal's power can erupt without his control and make him unable to differentiate friend from foe. The only way to bring him back to normal is to chain him in a brightly lit place. When his cursed power are back to normal, he will fall into a coma that may last from a week and a half to two months.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Ezreal tends to rub off as a bit disrespectful and rude to people he doesn't know. This is, however, just one of his initial personalities to create smaller chances of building a relationship with someone. Having a strict belief that he can only trust very few people, Ezreal keeps to himself most of the time. His preference of lack of socialization and distrust often gets him in trouble when making acquaintances.

Despite being timid, he despises being bored. He can't stay still, but it's not like he has ADHD. He just wants to keep his mind and body busy. This is why he will often be either reading, training, or meditating.

Ezreal can be labelled as a disciplined young boy. He makes sure he is keeping his cursed powers in check.

However, given that he finally opens up, Ezreal can be a bit of a wild boy. Since he is finally comfortable around, he can finally easily share his sarcastic remarks to other people, rather than saying it in his mind like what he does before. He has a sharp tongue and has a habit of expressing too much on his face.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Pediophobia (dolls), being unable to control his power

Backstory: Ezreal Darkstone thought he was going to live a normal life. He was a healthy baby, bright eyes that held promise and mischief. He grew up in a bright family; his mother gave him cookies, milk, and hugs when he got home; his father would teach him how to use the tantou, which is the Darkstone family heirloom. Other days, he was also taught how to use tonfas, which in the end he preferred over the blade, and survival skills which left Ezreal wondering when he'll use them; his brother played basketball and football with him whenever he had the time.

Then everything went to hell when an ten year old Ezreal saw his mother slumped on one of the public benches, breath putrid with alcohol and drool falling from her limp mouth. She was mumbling incoherent words and it took everything the small body of his can muster just so he could sit her upright. He ran for water, but when he got back to his mother, she was sprawled on the floor with the least amount of consciousness Ezreal has ever seen. Finally after half an hour of sobering up his mother, she finally said that his father is doing "nasty things" at home that's why she drank. Making sure that his mother can do well alone, Ezreal ran back to his house.

He found his father in the master's bedroom with another woman. And after his vision blurred with the comprehension of what was happening, his father beat him. Blows to the head that made his sight turn black, blows to the stomach that made him lose breath. It was the worst that has ever happened.

Then he found out that his brother got involved into a drunk driving incident that lead to his passing.

After discovering his father's affair, Ezreal's mother left the household. Which meant that Ezreal had to cope with his father newly abusive habits.

When the time came that he sat against the wall, bathing in his blood, with a body disgustingly broken, he cursed his father. A being rose from the shadows, its body mutilated and almost like Ezreal's. The being spoke of being summoned to curse someone, and the child immediately cursed his father again. However, the creature, feeding on Ezreal's anger and pain, cursed him with its powers instead. The shadows moved on their own and swallowed his body. When he awoke, his father was dead alongside his mistresses, and Ezreal became a cursed child.

Goal: To move on from the past, and gain full mastery of his curse

Extras:
Weaknesses/Limitations:
      a.) Any form of bright light with the exception of natural light (sun/fire) and gadget light (phones, televisions, consoles, and those of the same category) [even flashlights can burn his eyes]
      b.) User can be affected/corrupted through extended exposure of generated darkness
      c.) Amount of damage and scale of skill is dependent of the user's knowledge, skill and strength (as well as remaining energy)

Nightmares
      Ezreal still gets nightmares from his abusive childhood. This used to cause shadow splurges when he was young. However, after he began meditating and self-healing, the nightmares lessened. His power stopped going berserk at night, but there will still be a bit of a spill of shadows.

Weapons
      Ezreal uses tonfas and a traditional Japanese sword tantou

Bookworm
      There will always be a book or two in Ezreal's bag just in case he gets bored

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas