Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Alexander cerddwr-marwolaeth l First year student[A/A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:41 pm
Alexander cerddwr-marwolaeth
My creator is 1234boo75

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nicknames: The heritic, The traitor, The immortal. Alex
Birthday: 19th March
Nationality:British (England)
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Species: Human Cursed
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5 foot 4 inches

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

Music
Maths
Baking

Dislikes:
Being told he's died or visiting his own grave’s
Forgetting places, People and other such things
Rude people
Hurting other's

Health: Physical - Standard, A little skinny l Mentally - As much as they try to be sound and happy around others. The blank spots and being told they have died. Even going to there own funeral at one point takes there weight on them.
Dorm Room

Grade: (First Year[Freshman])
Club Member: None

Class Schedule:
Period 1: ICT
Period 2: Science
Period 3: Maths
Period 4: Assassination

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 5/10
    -Durability: 5/10
    -Speed & Agility: 5/10
    -Stamina: 5/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/10

Magical:
    -Magical Strength:10/10
    -Magical Durability: 10/10
    -Magical Energy: 10/10
    -Magic Control: 0/10

Ability 1:Immortality Curse
The owner of the curse cannot die by any means. However it also drains so much magical energy they can never cast spells. Of any sort.
If the cursed person was to be ‘killed’ they are knocked unconscious. If the body is blown apart it may take a few hours but either the body regenerates from one part. Or in the case there are no parts. They wake up in the last bed they slept in. One of the main downsides is they also cannot remember what killed them. And often in case there head is damaged. Lose memories for the entire day. With some extreme cases causing him to lose years or more.
This ability cannot be transferred onto anyone else.
Trivia. He also hasn't aged since he first died.

Ability 2: Remarkable Unremarkable
Alexander is remarkable in how unremarkable in any field they are. Except with weapons. That field they suck in. They can barely tell the difference between a b*****d sword from a cutlass

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Alaxander can be a shy person. This is due to a year or longer of being hunted and treated as a heritic. Allthough he can be 'propper' and respectful when the ocasion calls for it.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears:Alexander fears dying. As in truly dying. Especially with nothing to really call his own. Even if that is impossible each death he sees coming makes him truly afraid.

Backstory: Alexander grew up in the middle of london. Being raised on the stereotypical ‘posh’ accent. Though his life was easy. Turn up to dinner parties. Be the good son. Go home. Rinse and repeat all to gain his family standing. This of course changed at around about his 17th birthday. Where a woman in waiting decided that poor Alexander had said something wrong, or possibly it was just a plot to kill him off so a stronger heir could take the family. But he was stabbed in the heart.

It took him a few days the first time to come back. But he was there at his own funeral. Scaring the daylights out of everyone including the vicar. Of course he was branded a heretic almost instantly. This cause him to wander the country. Looking for somewhere to be educated as he missed it all with his ‘Family work’. Videl Academy being one of the few that did not question a dead heretic applying to be educated at its halls..

Goal:Alexander wishes to become a legend for something. As ‘legends never die’ and maybe that will give him reason to walk in eternity.

Extras: He has a small crystal he wears as a pendant. It glows when ever anyone with magical potential wears or touches it. The brighter the glow the stronger the potential

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces