Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Ryoko Daikyu - Health Instructor (A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:39 pm
{Ryoko}{Daikyu}
My Creator is {xX Yennefer Xx}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Koko
Birthday: June 19th
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Species: Succubus
Hair Colour: Light Purple
Eye Colour: Sea Blue
Weight: Will never tell~
Height: 5'6

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Tea
+ Singing
+ Pink Roses
+ A really good time

Dislikes:
- Dogs
- Coffee
- Onions
- Alcohol (she can get very dangerous)

Health: Physical - Ryoko is in good shape physically. l Mentally - Ryoko is mentally strong, but at times she can get really emotional especially when it comes to her little girl.

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=115
Physical:
-Strength: 10/20
-Durability: 5/20
-Speed & Agility: 15/20
-Stamina: 10/20
-Weapon Proficiency: 14/15
Magical:
-Magical Strength: 17/20
-Magical Durability: 10/20
-Magical Energy: 15/20
-Magic Control: 19/20

Ability 1: Enslavement: Upon kissing another, the user is able to mentally control and manipulate the minds of their victims, effectively making the victim a slave to the user's will. This doesn't mean all her kisses will enslave the user.

Ability 2: Mesmerizing View: The user has an overwhelmingly hypnotic presence which bends the minds of whoever gazes upon the user to their whim. The user's presence has a dominating effect on the minds of beings around them and makes opponents utterly enamored upon being near the user.

Ability 3: Lust: The user can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful and crave sexual interaction. This power may work with both genders, their sexual interest and people of any age. This is one reason she tries to avoid adult males.

Ability 4: Supernatural Archery: Users have glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally proficiently with the bow and arrow than what is naturally possible. For example, Ryoko can fire multiple arrows at once at a target.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Ryoko is a very kind and sensitive woman, to the point she is like a mother to all her students. However, there are times she lets her blood get the best of her. Due to this, Ryoko sometimes seems colder around adult males. This is to protect herself from letting her true self out. Rarely is she ever seen mad. The only time she is ever seen angry is when someone makes her daughter cry. Never upset a mama lion.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Loosing her daughter.

Backstory: Born and raised in Japan, Ryoko grew up in an....interesting household. With 4 younger sisters and 3 younger brothers, Ryoko acted like the mother of the house when her mother was out and about doing...things. She didn't mind, in fact she enjoyed children! By the time she was in her last years of high school she was a professional when it came to children...which was good because come her senior year she was pregnant. Her family wasn't surprised, she was a succubus after all. Sadly for Ryoko it did bother her. She didn't want to be the stereotypical succubus that got around all the time...and even worse was that she didn't know who the father of her baby was....no child should have to know that.

Annchi was born and she was Ryoko's little angel. Perfect in every-way, little Annchi made the succubus want to change her ways. Getting away from her family was the first thing. Ryoko didn't want to have her daughter grow up in a sex driven house hold. However what the teenager didn't know was how hard it really was being a single parent. Taking odd jobs where she could get them, the woman managed to give her daughter a good life.

An opportunity arose one day, a job opening at a school. It was perfect! Ryoko could do what she could to teach kids what it was like as a single parent and help them make the right decisions for their future. Packing up her little girl, Ryoko and Annchi made their way yo Videl Academy.

Goal:To educate all students about what can happen if they are not careful in life, and to hopefully get use to men again.

Extra:
- She has a 5 year old daughter, Annchi:

- She doesn't fear men, she just does her best to avoid them since the last time she let her guard down around them she ended up pregnant.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:45 am

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Items/Weapon ➤: Insert

Insert Text Here

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:27 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Items/Weapon ➤: Insert

Insert Text Here

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Insert Text Here

Quote:

Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas