Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Valeria Dragunov l History Tutor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:06 am
ValeriaDragunov
My creator is XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Val
Birthday: 14th October
Nationality: Russian
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
Hair Colour: Silver
Eye Colour: Gray
Weight: 49kg
Height: 5'3"ft

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Home Country
+ Selene (Best Friend)
+ Guns
+ Zefir
+ History
+ Military
+ Her Baby (Kalashnikov AK-47)
+ Uniform
+ Manual Labour (Example: Instead of using a Washing Machine, she washes her clothes by hand)

Dislikes:
- English
- Revealing/Inappropriate Outfits
- Studying
- Dogs
- Horror & Romance Movies
- Anything that involves connecting with spirits. (Example: Ouija Board)

Health: Physical - 100% l Mentally - 100%
Dorm Room
Grade: Third Year
Club Member: None at the Moment

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Drama
Period 2: P.E
Period 3: English Language
Period 4: History

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 5/7
    -Durability: 5/6
    -Speed: 6/7
    -Stamina: 14/20
    -Agility: 10/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 10/10

Gunslinger: Highly skilled with all(well most) types of guns allowing them to perform great feats and benefit in a far ranged combat. Users are to have excellent bull-eyes aim on their target via bullets. She to have an expert knowledge of guns and handling them. User have excellent intuition on trigger-initiated, hand-held, and hand-directed implements, especially with an extending bore, which thereby resemble the class of weapon in either form or concept.

Athletic Combat: To infuse acrobatics with physical combat. The user can mix athleticism, acrobatics and gymnastics with close-quarters combat, utilizing flips, cartwheels, tumbling, pole swings, twists and other such movements to attack or defend.

Military Tech Skills: Able to make equipment like Petrol Bombs, Smoke Grenade, C-4, RGD-5 & the famous Stink Bomb. She'll need the supplies and tools to create them first.

Swordsmanship: From her love of history, is able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword. Mainly skilled in sabres, shashkas, knives and daggers.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Valeria is a loud outspoken person, she may seem intimidating but she's a very friendly, enthusiastic, awkward and loyal person. She is very strict when it comes to certain things like: Waking up at 4:00am in the morning SHARP, cleaning your room until it's SPOTLESS, no wearing SHORT skirts or shorts or anything that reveals too much skin(She'll mental judge you.) and etc. She takes her personal training very seriously she turns emotionless.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Cynophobia(Fear of Dogs) & Losing her best friend

Backstory: Valeria was raised like a boy by her father because her mother always wanted a boy before she sadly passed away after giving birth to Valeria. But that didn't mean he always wanted a daughter none the less but it was the only thing he can do to fill her wish. While growing up Valeria dreamt of joining the military more specifically The Air Force and fly one of those fighter jets. She continued to act like a male until she hit puberty, it was soon that her father decided to adopt a boy fews years her age. His name was Kazimir and a sibling rivalry formed even though they weren't related by blood. They would play harmful pranks on each other then eventually fight physically even as going so far as using items in the house, one time it went too far and both of them had a scar to prove it. Just to prove who was better than the other. She soon received a letter to join a school called Videl Academy, at first she thought it was dodgy but it was a good opportunity to see how other countries were like than stay in Russia. She accepted despite what was going to happen in the future...

Goal: Join the Military(Air Force)

Extras:
+ 6 packed abs in development.
+ She's a Christian.
+ Her first language is Russian.
+ Speaks broken English most of the time.
+ Her thick Russian accent is slightly diminishing.
+ Very superstitious.
+ HATES English with passion.
+ Next thing on her list to her Tech Skills, Hacking.
+ Jealous of Gifted Students.
+ Makes sure to hid her guns in ever part of her dorm room. (Shhh! Don't tell her roommate.)
+ Her stomach feels weird sometimes when she's around Selene Intarisha. This 'symptom' started this school year.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:32 am
Post Layout: GIMP Version
*in progress*  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500