Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Alriel Tallos - Business & Economics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:39 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}
My Creator is {Ghost_Rios}

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Al
Birthday: August 10th
Nationality: English
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Elf-Eldar
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Weight: 200lbs
Height: 6' 3”

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+Hunting
+A book by the fire
+Children

Dislikes:
-Dogs
-Punks
-Alcohol
-Skiing

Health: Physical - He's exceptionally fit and flexible. Quick on his feet and, to him personally, tough as nails. l Mentally - Smart, practical, he's bright. He can be obsessive over religious artifacts. Easy to anger as he won’t accept lazy attitudes.

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=115
Physical:
    -Strength: 10/20
    -Durability: 12/20
    -Speed & Agility: 15/20
    -Stamina: 15/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 15/15

Magical: (Needs At least 6 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 12/20
    -Magical Durability: 12/20
    -Magical Energy: 12/20
    -Magic Control: 12/20

Ability 1: Spark- Either one handed or both Alriel can fire lightning for a time from his hands.

Ability 2: Light foot- Being an Elf Al is a light footed being, not sinking into the snow when he steps

Ability 3: Supernatural Spearman- Growing up in his group of elves his weapon of religious origin is a spear. He's an expert in spear combat

Ability 4: Longevity- Because of being an elf he ages at a slower rate than a normal human.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Al is a kind man, trying to be helpful. Though he can be strict and stern when he needs to be. Trying to be fair before casting judgement on people. Though he can be obsessive and transfixed on religious items of his race. Over all he tries to be good person

Relationship Status: Single but looking

Fears: Death and losing loved ones

Backstory: Alriel grew up in a traveling band, like most Elves. Though unlike the more back to basic Elves, Alriels group accepted technology and called themselves Eldar. With this firm belief magic and science became very much one, however Alriel didn’t like how his fellows were behaving. They had hatred and ill-will towards those they shared the land with. So he left, trying to find his own way. He found he had a mind for business, making a successful lawn care business. When he got the money he went to college, to learn more about business. After college he found work teaching what he had learned.

Goal: Settle down, have a successful side business

Extra: He keeps his religious items close

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Teacher/Staff Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces