Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Lucy Doyle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 pm
LucyDoyle
My creator is PonderingPenguin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Lucci
Birthday: February 8
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Cursed Human
Hair Colour: Grey
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Weight: 142 / 239
Height: 5'11 / 6'6

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Cooking
+ Sudoku
+ His mom

Dislikes:
- Spiders
- Fire
- Loud noises
- Shedding

Health: Physical - Healthy l Mentally - Healthy
Dorm Room (roommate is fine)
Grade: Fourth Year
Club Member: Sewing Club

Class Schedule:
Period 1: P.E.
Period 2: Science
Period 3: Math
Period 4: History

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 10/10
    -Durability: 6/10
    -Speed & Agility: 10/10
    -Stamina: 7/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/10

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 0/10
    -Magical Durability: 0/10
    -Magical Energy: 0/10
    -Magic Control: 0/10

Ability 1: Lunar-Arachni Curse: Over the course of the day more and more transformations appear, giving Lucy a more spiderlike appearance. With some features constantly present such as fangs and claws.

Ability 2: Venomous Bite: A venom secretes from his fangs and when injected into someone causes paralysis.

Ability 3: Silk Shot: Lucy is able spew out silk from his mouth.

Ability 4: Spider Setules: Like a spider there are small hairs on the hairs in his hands and spider appendages. Allowing them to stick to walls and other surfaces,

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: While not a personality trait Lucy is a problem solver often taking matters to his own hands and attempting to solve any problem that may arise. With a can do attitude it's often a shock to people who see him as shy guy. He appears to enjoy his solitude more than the average person but it's simply his desire to keep his spider disfigurement a secret. For someone who prefers to avoid the spotlight his weird quirks often make him stand out.
Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Spiders and Fires

Backstory: It all started with a group of bandits who had committed some crime towards this ancient god. The god cursed them to be seen as the monsters they were by making them turn more and more into a spider over the course of a day. A painful procedure as their body went through the metamorphosis. The spell soon became part of the bloodline and there was no magic spell that could reverse it. At least that's the story he was told.

Lucy doesn't have any living relatives other than his mother. Before he was born there had been a pact to no longer continue the bloodline. A way to end the curse but as time passed on his mother wanted a child. A kid to hold in her arms and watch them grow up. That was the circumstances of his birth but otherwise he lived a rather calm life. At least home. Outside of home his spider appendages would make it easy for kids to pick on him or fear him. Resulting in him being home schooled for a portion of childhood. After a bit of convincing from a kid Lucy, he was sent back to middle school in hopes of being around kids his age. And for a while most people would avoid him, the spider deformities pushing most people away. What he lacked in school popularity he made up for with close friends which made the transfer all the much better. That was until the accident.

While the public knew about Lucy and his spider-like qualities but he was often left alone as well as his parents. Until the accident was dubbed the mad spider kid bite. In a brawl with another student Lucy bit the kid the venom from his fangs paralyzing the kid. Rumors started to spread and the general public despised him and his family. Resulting in their homes being burnt to the ground and them being ran out of town. It did come to his surprise that a letter was sent to his home, describing a school that wouldn't have any prejudice again him. This time it took some convincing from his mother for him to agree to leave.

Goal: Get a well paying job and support his momma.

Extras: He has used his web to make his own clothing

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces