[PRP] You're not a bear

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:21 am
Pain. It shot up her leg and spread through her core; hot and blinding. Whatever this was, it hurt. The trapped mechanism dug into her leg, its sharp teeth locking her in place. She released a short, frustrated howl, tugging against the chain despite her better judgement.

Pain.

She slumped, eyes blearily blinking back tears. She had just been walking — she wasn't even bothering anyone or entering someones territory. Just walking and then, suddenly, she was trapped. Her wings flapped, as if somehow that'd help. She couldn't even fly, but perhaps they would finally find use now? No. She was still trapped. Still stuck in place.

Poco leaned into the chain, relieving the painful strain as she eyed her captor. It wasn't like her to give up, but it seemed like a lost cause. The chain was buried into a nearby tree, as if smashed into the wood. She might be able to dig the chain out of the tree, but tugging was not getting her anywhere but more injured, and she'd like to discontinue that immediately.

Huffing, the mare glowered at the tree, kicking it once with a free back leg.
Damn.

Bluedemonwolf

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:08 pm
Kurone had become quite the traveler since becoming an adult. He had mainly started to travel trying to find his real mother, his biological one. While his experiences as a foal would lead many to come to the opposite conclusion and action, he instead threw himself into his search for her and ultimately his father. He was curious about who his father was. Surely he had one even if at first he had two moms.... before his real mom lost him.

So caught up in his family musings he missed the first sound of something not right. A silence had fallen upon the wooded area. He paused looking around wondering why it was silent. Suddenly a howl sounded through the woods. Just as quickly as it began, it ended. His eyes grew wide having not expected that howl. Was that why it was silent? He tilted his head listening and heard a faint noise. He wasn't sure what it was but then he heard the unmistakable sound of someone kicking a tree.

He considered the noises he had heard and figured he needed to investigate. Even if it was something bad, like a trap or a fight, he should be able to handle himself. He began to walk in the direction he had heard the howl from.

It didn't take long for him to come upon a strange sight. A mare with unusual wings was standing near a tree that had a chain coming from it. He followed the sight of the chain down until he saw a bear trap that was currently cutting into the mare's leg. "Uh... Why are you in a bear trap? You're not a bear." He commented stepping out of the trees that were near him so she could see him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:06 pm
Poco was just about to begin Plan B (kick the tree wildly until either the chain or her gave up) when movement caught her eyes. Her head snapped to view a brightly winged male who, under normal circumstance, might have made her blush. Unfortunately, today was not a normal circumstance — she didn't have time for pointless crushes.

The petite and normally sweet mare found a wave of frustration hit her as he spoke, eyes snapping to the chain as, with a bewildered and slightly panicked huff, she tugged, mouth releasing the first frustrated response she could think of.

"If you hadn't of told me I would never have guessed I wasn't a bear. Now it all makes sense." Immediately her ears whipped back, the adrenaline rush gone and shame showing on her features as she simply recoiled into herself. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean that. I'm just- this sucks?" A pitiful expression crossed the little mare as she looked up at him, trapped hoof raising sadly.

"Do you know how to get this off?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:33 pm
Kurone was taken aback by the mare's snappy reply. He opened his mouth to shoot off a rude comment but paused to really think about what he had said. He closed his mouth and wanted to slam his head into the nearest tree. Thinking of how she replied to his captain obvious question made him grin and then he began to laugh. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... no I'm sorry. Ha... ha... ha... Oh man. What a dumb question. Made sense that you snapped at me. Oh man..." He said all while laughing, "I'm sorry not laughing at you... just at me."

Finally done with laughing he stepped closer to get a look at the bear trap. It looked like there might be a mechanism to help open it but he wasn't sure. The best way was to probably just pry it open. "I can try to pry it open. As soon as it is open enough get your leg out. I probably won't be able to hold it open for long." He only hoped that her leg wasn't broken and that she wouldn't be bleeding too badly once freed.

He placed his two front paws on the trap and looked up at the mare. "Ready? 1.... 2.... 3...." With that he began to pull the jaws open. It was rather hard and the trap really wanted to spring close again so he had to fight to open it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:00 pm
His laughter certainly had surprised her, her own mouth parting in a startled 'o'. It took a moment for her to understand she wasn't in trouble (at least not yet), her wings flapping gently in agitation as she tilted her head; akin to a dog. Her shoulders lowered as his humor seemed to last, a relieved sigh escaping her. At least she hadn't offended him.

She hopefully lifted her hoof for him when he approached, head raising to look up at the taller male. A nod or two followed as she anchored her weight in the back of her legs. It was coming off? Finally!

"Okay," She murmured softly, listening eagerly. The moment the jaws were pried open her hoof shot out at a speed that sent her backwards and into the nearest tree. Relief, it washed through her at a dizzyingly speed. Oh — that felt so much better! An almost giddy laugh escaped her as she gently nursed her wounded ankle.

"Thank you!" Her eyes focused on the male now, wings fluttering like an excited humming bird.

Bluedemonwolf

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:52 pm
As soon as her leg was free Kurone released the trap and it sprang shut with an audible snap. He stared at it for a moment with a look of hate before focusing on the mare. She wasn't quite where he expected her to be as she was now up against a nearby tree. "You're welcome. Although... I think we need to bandage it. Can't be good to leave an open wound unattended." He replied.

He looked her over and noted that it didn't look like she had anything to act as a bandage until she could make it to a healer. Unless she had something in that satchel around her neck. "You wouldn't happen to have any bandages, would you?" He asked. If she didn't well.... he really didn't want to but it would be better than letting her freely bleed... he'd let her use his scarf as a makeshift bandage for the time being.

Nymphiea

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff