Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Questions/Comments/ Suggestions
Idea's for a new Banner/Welcome page. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:05 pm
Greetings comrades of Orb!

Its been awhile since I've posted on this account! (Duhh its AJ... Has been my main account for sometime if anyone didn't know.) As many have seen, everyone is happy on the thought on getting Orb back on track! I'm not gonna lie. A lot of time has passed since the founding of this guild back in August 2009. This guild is almost a decade old! With it, an outdated, Welcome page and State Banner.

Perhaps we can push for strong reform and restructure the interior of our proud historical Gundam guild! Many members today have been with this guild since the start and I can see and remember your usernames since you first arrived! Thank you for your continued support in this guild. The Orb Union guild isn't perfect but I remember the day this guild was created. A love and passion for the same mecha Anime we all know and love. I know we can create new moments with this guild! The members of this guild that are active at this very moment are a testament of greatness this guild can still give! It might be 2018 but WE as a guild can push forward and continue our love for Gundam.

I saw a recent post about what Orb used to be and what we had going. I know a lot of members miss the old days. Our old allied guilds that once stood behind us. Let us not forget the other Gundam guilds that united with us on GaiaOnline. Unfortunately many of those guilds are now "dormant", as to say they currently have no active members at this moment. Not to say they can't too have a choice to be like us! We have come this far and to believe it or not.... It is because of you guys that this guild remains relevant in the year 2018.

Please! Share your ideas on #RESTORINGORB

**( Wow didn't really intend to make a speech but okay sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:10 pm
Ladies and Gentleman... The Captain has spoken! heart  

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:14 pm
I can't believe this guild is almost 10 years old! Sessh where did the time go? If anyone is a good drawer or designer. We could really use a new Banner. I really like the Guild Signatures Vice Captain Phoenix created a while back. The main welcome page, I agree is old and outdated. We'll definitely work on a new page soon!

Ps. I'm really liking the new surge of energy guys!
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:23 pm
I just wanna say I've had my fun and laughs on this guild. From Dinka and her weird Rp ways to Orb High (Rp) I hope we can restore Orb! 3nodding

You know, I haven't done it in years but I'll restart O.N.N. if we really get this thing kicking off! ninja  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:32 pm
but but I like our current banner gonk crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:41 pm
Oh the old days. I remember the Empire of Gaia xd How about that one Gundam guild that was popular. Forgot the name. Probably dead now.  

I iCash I

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:24 pm
Maybe we can hire someone in the main Forums to commission a new banner. We'll need to maybe do a fund raiser, not sure how much they charge now a days.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 pm
I'm supporting the launch of a new Rp. whee Oh my gee, Remember Gundam of the month? We need to bring that back! xp  

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

Flay Allster San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:39 pm
Getting new members is gonna be great for everyone here, new ideas as well!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:31 am
As much as I like my own, rather crude, work, even I suggest a new banner. Any graphic artists in here, this is your chance to shine!  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:02 pm
Phoenix347
As much as I like my own, rather crude, work, even I suggest a new banner. Any graphic artists in here, this is your chance to shine!

I'm gonna try my best!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:24 pm
Maybe a new Guild slogan or motto? surprised emo  

ii razz ii
Crew

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:01 pm
ii razz ii
Maybe a new Guild slogan or motto? surprised emo

razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:26 pm
I'm gonna try and recruit some of my friends from the forum section.  

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:07 pm
Aside from the cleanup event, Recruitment seems to be a great idea! heart  
Questions/Comments/ Suggestions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff