Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Magic of Music (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:11 pm
MDaylus

"Some how I doubt that." Aleksandr argued with a smile when Hector commented that just because he wrote didn't mean it was good. "I mean surely you've done songs you've written as part of your show. Surely you've gotten good feedback about them." he continued. He caught Hector's movement when he had hissed in pain, the way the man was suddenly alert had the boy smiling. He could see Hector speaking with someone he assumed Skylar since he had spoken to her mostly asking about aspirin. "okay, i think that might be a good idea." Aleksandr agreed. He had thought some of the pain might disapate when he tried to move again but it seemed like that wasn't the case this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

When Aleksandr agreed to the aspirin, Hector quickly shook out a few pills and handed them to the boy before looking around for a second. Finding a water bottle stuck in the door, he pulled it out and handed it over as well. “It’s not too much further to our place. You can take a shower if you can manage it and lay down. Hopefully you’ll feel a little better with a good night of rest.” He added. Waiting for Aleksandr to take the aspirin, he smiled faintly. “And we can get a good meal into you too. You look like you could use it.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:59 pm
MDaylus

"Thank you, really." Aleksandr thanked when Hector shook out and handed him some pills. He popped them into his mouth swallowing them dry but he gladly accepted the water swallowing some down to wash the pills into his stomach. He watched Hector as the man spoke again, the prospect of a real shower, one with warm water sounded like heaven. He worried though if he felt such pain when he moved that he might have trouble standing in the spray. He knew he would probably try though just to feel the warmth, something he didn't get very often or at all being homeless. Laying down on something other than the ground sounded great too but the man didn't stop there and was even talking about food. He felt bad about getting so much from Hector and the rest without giving something back. He knew better than to protest about it though, after all who knew when he left them when he would get such things again. "That all sounds wonderful," Aleksandr smiled. "Thank you, really, thank you so much." he thanked again, he couldn't help it he felt so grateful. Evelyn however took note almost too well about how Aleksandr reacted to the offers Hector made to the boy. It cemented her thoughts about the boy's living situation and she knew she would be talking at least to Hector when Aleksandr went to shower. She didn't want him to leave their care until she was sure he was fully up to par. It wasn't because of any bad press they might get if they let the boy run off but because she was truly concerned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The thanks he got had Hector rubbing the back of his head in mild embarrassment. It wasn’t like they were doing anything particularly great. A shower and a night on their futon was basic kindness, particularly after what had happened. Soon enough they were turning into a neighborhood and weaving through a few narrow streets before pulling up to a modest house. It wasn’t much and actually looked fairly old and worn, but it was clearly large enough to comfortably house all four of them. “Home sweet home.” Hector sighed, pushing the van door open and climbing out before turning to help Aleksandr out as well, trying to keep him from having to move too much or use too much of his own strength at the moment. As soon as he was able, Hector pulled Aleksandr’s arm across his shoulders, taking most of the other’s weight as they walked up the driveway and towards the door. "Sorry if it’s a bit of a mess. We weren’t expecting company of any sort.” He apologized.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:06 pm
MDaylus

Aleksandr looked out the car's windows when Hector commented on somewhere being home sweet home. The house they had pulled up infront of modest but Aleksandr thought hat it looked wonderful. He imagined it was a house he wouldn't mind living in if he ever had the means. He let Hecctor help him out of the car and winced at the pain he felt. The medication Hector had given him not quite kicking in yet btu he hoped it would soon. He moved with Hector as the man got his arm across his shoulder's taking most of Aleksandr's weight. He appreciated the help because he didn't think walking would have been possible at least not by himself. "It's alright, this looks like nothign compared to where I live. Mine is way messier but I have less space." Aleksandr tried to assure Hector.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hector smiled slightly at how calm Aleksandr was about everything. As the others moved ahead of them, Hector took his time getting the boy up the path to the house. Inside everything was well used and worn, but still comfortable. Empty pizza boxes sat on the coffee table and a few glasses were scattered on the tables. Signs of music were everywhere though. Sheet music, half written lyrics, records and CDs, they were everywhere in the house. Hector didn’t pause though, walking Hector right down a hallway and to a bathroom. Helping him to the edge of the tub and letting him sit down there. “I think I may have some old clothes that could fit you.” He said slowly, standing up as he looked down on the other. “I can drop them off while you’re in the shower…if you’re comfortable with that. Or you can wait here and I’ll go find them first.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:11 pm
MDaylus

Aleksandr looked around the house when they had entered, there was some clutter around but it was much less than what he was used to seeing. What intrigued him was the sheet music running around the room along with records and cds. While he couldn't hear music anymore when he had he had loved it. He missed it now when all he could do was feel the bass in music, or the drums. Those two things created enough vibrations for him to feel through a speaker, it was the only way he could experience it now. Arriving in the bathroom he helped set himself down on the edge of the tub as best he could when Hector set him down. He was a bit surprised when Hector said that he had some old clothes that would fit him, he knew his clothes were dirty but not to the point at which they smelled, he could blame it on rolling on the asphault. Of course there were far more tears in the clothes now than there had been. "I don't mind you dropping them off. I've bathed with others before so you coming in here while I shower won't bother me." Aleksandr replied though he felt a bit wary because if Hector tried to talk to him when he returned and he didn't see him he wouldn't hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hector nodded quickly, pulling out an extra towel for Aleksander. “Alright. I’ll just drop them on the sink for you.” He nodded. “I won’t do anything to make you uncomfortable, promise.” He smiled. Looking around, he rubbed the back of his neck. “Otherwise, use whatever you need, soap, shampoo, conditioner. Our hot water here is pretty good, so no worries there.” He added. As he spoke Skylar walked by and Hector jumped a little, turning. “Sky, hey, wait for a second.” He said quickly before smiling to Alek, nodding. “It might take me a few minutes, so don’t let me scare you when I come in.” he said quickly before turning and heading out of the bathroom. “Help me in finding the clothes Skylar?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:46 pm
MDaylus

Aleksandr smiled nodding when Hector told him he would drop the clothes on the sink for him. "Thank you, again I really do appreciate this." he thanked again despite Hector's telling him that he wouldn't do anything to make him uncomfortable. He hadn't thought the man would and really there wasn't much the man could do to make him uncomortable in the way of getting him clothes while he showered. He nodded again as Hector explained that he was welcome to use whatever he needed and that the hot water was good. That was something Aleksandr was very much looking forward to, hot water was not something he got often and he knew he would probably stand in it longer than neccessary just letting the warmth soak into his bones. "I won't scare." Aleksandr promised before Hector left. He turned his attention to the tub then working to figure out the controls for it. It didn't take him too long before a steaming shower was going.

Evelyn had been in the kitchen with Warren preparing a meal with the man as she explained her theory and wants. Warren didn't seem entirely pleased about it but didn't argue with her and merely accepted what she wanted to do. When she heard Hector calling to Skylar she asked Warren to finish up and moved off to find the two. "I have a thought..." she remarked upon finding the two.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hector and Skylar were heading down the hall when Evelyn caught up to them. Looking over at her, Hector waited long enough for her to fall into step with him as they headed for his room. Hearing her words, he tilted his head. “A thought?” he asked, pushing open the door to his room and letting them in. “About what exactly? Something to do with our guest I’m assuming?” Hector’s room was organized chaos at best, instruments standing around the walls, stacks of sheet music and CDs piled everywhere. Though the mess was everywhere, you could still move fairly freely around. Heading over to his closet, he handed a few things off to Skylar to try and get them out of the way so he could open the door fully. Stepping inside he began to sort through his clothes. “I sure hope you aren’t about to ask to kick him out tonight. Kind of late to be doing it, he’s already here and in the shower.” He said casually, though there was a defiant tone in his voice. He wasn’t going to kick Aleksandr out like that, not until he was more confident that he’d be alright.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:58 pm
MDaylus

"Yep, something to do with our guest indeed." Evelyn smiled at Hector. Of course the man knew where her thoughts had gone, well mostly. She frowned at the idea of kicking the boy they had hit out. "No of course not, I don't want to kick him out. I thought he should stay here for longer. I don't think he has a home to go to. Or a doctor for that matter to get checked out by. I think he's homeless." Evelyn stated finally stating her beliefs. "He seems really conflicted about taking things from us, and yet excited about the idea of those things. Like he doesn't really have the option for a warm shower where he is or a real bed." she explained where her thoughts about her idea of Aleksandr being homeless came from. "Plus all the dirt and damage to his clothes didn't come from the tumble over the asphalt after we hit him."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Poking his head out of the door as Evelyn explained he thoughts, Hector couldn’t help but look a little surprised. He hadn’t made that connection at all, but now that Evelyn was talking about it, he could see her point. Perhaps Aleksandr was actually homeless. It would make quite a few things make sense. As he thought over her words, Skylar spoke up. “You want him to stay with us? Seriously? I mean is that really smart? We could put him up in a hotel for a few days if you’re that concerned Evelyn.” She said quickly. Taking the guy in over the night was one thing, but to turn him into a more permanent fixture was another. Hector just took a deep breath as he looked over Skylar before his eyes drifted to Evelyn again. “What exactly are you suggesting we do Evelyn?” he finally asked.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:36 pm
MDaylus

Evelyn frowned at Skylar when she argued and suggested they put Aleksandr into a hotel for a few days. "We hit him with a car, hes injured even if he doesn't want to show it. He doesn't have a doctor to go to, no one to check the damage. If we stick him in a hotel who will look after him if those injuries are greater than they appear?" she challenged Skylar. She looked to Hector when the man asked what she was suggesting. "I'm suggesting that he stay with us for more than one night, a week maybe until we are sure he will be alright living where he does again. He was being chased, thats why he ran into the road. The only means of escape, he thought he would beat our car and judged it wrong. He said he wasn't in trouble but i'm not quite sure thats the case, if we send him 'home' and those that chased him go after him, well it could be quite bad." she explained her thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Skylar frowned at Evelyn’s response to her, crossing her arms and almost pouting. Hector just listened, head tilted slightly as Evelyn laid out her thoughts on the matter. After a moment, he gave a small nod. “We can talk to him about it in the morning. First I think we should wait and make sure he doesn’t have sticky fingers or anything. If we wake up in the morning and everything is still good, we can offer to let him stay for a while longer. At least until he’s truly feeling better. Deal?” he asked, smiling slightly at her. Hector tried to be something of a mediator and realist when he could, so he wasn’t too bothered by the slightly annoyed look he got from Skylar, and he was fully prepared to have Warren disagree completely when he got the chance to.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:58 pm
MDaylus

Evelyn frowned back at Skylar when the woman pouted and crossed her arms only turning her attention back to Hector when she saw the man nod. She looked relieved when Hector offered the compromise of talking to Aleksandr about it in the morning provided he didn't seem to have sticky fingers. She smiled at that, because she didn't think the boy did. He seemed too awed by them and something about him just told her that he wouldn't steal. "Agreed. I already talked to Warren and he's mostly on board. As on board as Warren gets, so we'll see how he is in the morning." Evelyn remarked smiling as she saw the annoyed look Skylar had. With that she turned and trotted off leaving the two to deal with finding clothes for the man they had brought home.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff