Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] On-Campus
Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:43 pm

User Image

tab tab 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐-𝚂𝚞 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜 tab tab tab tab 𝟸𝙽𝙳 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙵𝙻𝚈𝙶𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃
                                        tab ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                        tab tab tab tab tab 정수 tab tab 더글러스

(Enter from Courtyard.)

Fidgety feet had prematurely ended the flustered Jung's journey at the front of the auditorium. The lad knew that this wouldn't do as he had some tasks he was assigned in accomplishing. He had volunteered to be the male house representative of Flygon of which demanded his participation on a more social level. Every cell in his body had told him that taking on the responsibility was more ill-advised and downright foolish. Despite this he knew he needed to do this if he wanted change. The ground work set the previous year was somewhat productive and all with the befriending of his very first 'friend?' as well as the creation of the music club that still required some work, yet he wanted to try he luck at something more outside of his comfort zone and this job was as bold as he could think of. He had decided this and yet, there he was, still at the front of the entrance gradually psyching himself into a panic. Negative thoughts started eerily slithering into his mind only to be halted by a buzzing notifying him that Tera had messaged him. What was once turbulent was now calm, all at the drop of a hat. Even when she's not here she winds up helping me... Silly how her message, as non specific as it was, had the stange effect of reassuring him. Friendship, no just being positively acknowledged by another was a strangely pleasant thing and he wondered if he'd ever get used to it. After thankful fingers speedily typed did the lad finally enter the edifice.

Hello Tera. I have just arrived at the auditorium building. Are you ready to start off the new school year?

Both faces of familiar and new mixed in the large open room. It was something to be expected with the new year but what took his attention the most was the stage. Staring at it had reminded him that he'd eventually be on it yet while his nervousness had returned somewhat, it had not overwhelmed him as it previously did. Not wanting to be in the way, the lad had swiftly made his way to the Flygon area and awaited for the ceremony to commence, unsure if he wanted to greet his friend before it started.

x┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
                                                                  xx𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚂
                                                                  User Image tab 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂: ?
                                                                  tab 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂: ?
                                                                  tab 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱𝚂: Sewing Club [Member] - Music Club [President]
                                                                  tab 𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼: Dorm House of Flygon Room ?

tab 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙸𝚁𝙴: Fall Ordell uniform dyed in Flygon colors
                                                                  tab 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Courtyard
                                                                  tab 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙰𝙽𝚈: C, on his head
                                                                  tab 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂: Stable
                                                                  tab 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙳: Tinge of nervousness sprinkled with excitement

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: N/A
                                                                  𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛: ʕowoʔ

xx𝙿𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽
                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. C the ♂ chingling - level 15 - nature bold - ability levitate - item none
                                                                  tab tab exp 375/1000 - moves wrap - astonish - confusion - yawn
                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. K the ♂ krickertot - level 06 - nature jolly - ability shed skin - item none
                                                                  tab tab exp 000/1000 - moves growl - bide - struggle bug - move 4
                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Naya the ♀ noibat - level 05 - nature hasty - ability telepathy - item none
                                                                  tab tab exp 000/1000 - moves screech - supersonic - leech life - snatch
                                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. L the ♂ lotad - level 15 - nature modest - ability swift swim - item none
                                                                  tab tab exp 000/1000 - moves astonish - bubble - mist - move 4

𝚀𝚄𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂
                                                                  X Kaos X

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:58 pm
X Kaos X
[]

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image

Wearing: Uniform
Feeling: Nervous? Excited? Where's left at Send Help.
Company:
Pokemon out : Phillip the ducklett/Squeeze the ekans.

Marcus grinned when Tera called him a sight for sore eyes "Yeah, right back at ya I...somehow managed to get lost on the way to my seat."
Okay so it wasn't Some how it was a very specific How, The How of him not being able to always distinguish left from right but whatever he was here now wasn't he.
"You look like ya took some turns gettin here too" he said good naturedly reffering to how messy her uniform was. Not that Marcus could talk much. He was lucky he hadn't gone fishing before the assembly like last time or else he'd probably be covered in peat moss.
Tera told him about her break and Marcus' grin stayed on his face. He wasn't sure what it was but being around Tera always made him smile. Phillip, sensing that his trainer was probably staying here sat down at his feet.
Marcus for his part put his feet up on the seat next to him. His house's section was only a few rows down. He could head down no problem when he needed to ( especially if he jumped down)
"No way thats way cool!" he said when she mentioned seeing Jung's grandpa and Marco's family in her city. "Only grandparents I know in Eterna are mine..they run the herb shop there. There's...not a lot of stuff I guess"
He couldn't really think of bakeries or shops in his home city. It was woods and more woods.
His eyes lit up even more when she showed him her pokemon
"Ohmygosh a Larvitar those are cool! Can I scan it? You know they eat dirt to evolve?!"
When Tera asked how his break had been Marcus was more than happy to oblige. She had asked where he was because she wanted company after all, and regaling someone with tales of your break was a pretty good way to keep company entertained.
"It was cool. Um we spent the first couple weeks at my dad's house, yknow I mean in Eterna then mom came to pick us up so we could spend the rest of it with her"
He wasn't sure why he had called it his dad's house when technically his mother lived there too. Granted she never seemed to spend any time there. It was a slip of the tongue, and one Marcus would later ponder about. He wasn't one to tell people what was going on with his parents but around Tera ( like Evelyn and Elijah and he supposed he should add Ray to that list) he felt more at ease and able to tell them about his problems, he didn't feel like he needed to keep things under wraps.
But introspection would come later, for now Marcus went on, rather than backtrack , and just as excitedly. If Tera said anything about why he and his sister spent different days with each of their parents well then he'd figure out what to say then.
"Saw all my cousins at my grandma's house in Pewter. All thirteen of us and all mom's siblings, my cousin Jesse showed me some battle stuff and Katie, my other cousin took me hiking on a mountain trail. Her dad, my uncle Eliot's a ranger so he showed us how to spot pokemon there, oh and my pop pop-that's my gramps on my moms' side he works at the Pewter City Museum so some of us got to go-oh and I caught something too!"
He had been planning on showing Eve the pokemon first since he knew she loved fossils and would probably love to meet the new addition to his team but now that he was excitedly talking about it he found himself taking a ball from the chain on his pant loop and inflating it with a click to the white button. Once bigger, he oppened it letting out a tirtouga in a beam of red light.'
"She's a tirtouga, grandpa got her from some fossil exhibit at the museum they had some extra from. They're from about a hundred million years ago and got revived from like a...what was it, Yeah! From a cover fossil" he smiled as he held the pokemon in his arms closer to him before holding it a bit more out so Tera could look at it "i...haven't really thought of a name for it yet" he confessed "maybe Crash"
Had Tera ever seen Finding Nemo?

text message to Tera: hey Ter' you here yet?
Text Message to Elijah: Dude you at Ordell yet? The 3 amigops year 2 woot
Text message to Evelyn: hey you here yet? I got a new pokemon you have got to see it.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:13 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
[]

Prairiefox
]

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Sky Li Montes

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wearing:whats on the picture. Heelys.
Feeling: Que alegria!
Company: No one
Pokemon out : None.

"They/ Them please"

Sky had still been waiting for the other new student to reply when a third student had quite literally crash landed in front of them.
Jumping backwards a bit and just catching themselves,Sky managed to keep on their feet ( or rather their heelys) throwing out their arms back for a bit but finally righting themselves.
Thank you mother for the summer camps with gymnastics and dance classes, they thought, really helped the balance.
Looking at the student that had run into them, they seemed to be a bit older than Sky and the other girl, and had an adorable pokemon Sky had never seen clinging to them.
"Que lindo! Ah..that is so cute, your pokemon" they said smiling at the fire type "it..it is fine." they added when the girl said she had two left feet "are you new here too?"
Sky suddenly noticed the pokeball they had been holding in theiir hand was open.
"Dragomar" they whispered quickly looking around for their more...demanding pokemon.
Tha bagon wasn't too far from them, had been a bit behind them actually. Before Sky could notice it however the little dragon pokemon ran at Koru and tackled her in his idea of a hug.
"Dragomar no! Ven aca" the first year said just a second before the bagon tackled the new arrival. "I am...so sorry" they said leaning down to pick up their pokemon "so so sorry. He is....he likes attention"
at this they sent the bagon in their arms a reprimanding look.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:24 pm
User Image

tab Elaine Myers tab
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Elaine slowly made her way to the auditorium. She had healed well over the break, but she still has a few more weeks on crutches before she was free from them. She hadn't seen Harvey yet, so she hoped that he had arrived in good health. Maybe she should send him a text? She thought about it, but decided against it. She would find him later today, for now she just needed to focus on getting to the ceremony on time. It took a while, but eventually she made it over to the designated area she had been assigned to. She sat down, a sigh of relief leaving her lips.

She had noticed the students, making a note that there were some new ones. She hadn't seen Ray yet, and that made her a bit anxious. Did he make it here alright? She worried that something may have happened, but she tried her best to calm herself. Ray was a smart boy, he'd be fine. Still she couldn't stop the worry leaking off her. She decided to look over at her colleagues and also noticed a few familiar faces as well as some new faces. She hoped that this year would be peaceful, last year had been a bit chaotic towards the end. She just wanted the students to be safe, and not have to worry about anything else but enjoying themselves. She pursed her lips, she'd need to talk to Ray soon. Poor boy still struggled, and she hoped this year would also help him with the pain he was feeling.

((Out.Of.Cute-sleepers: ))

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P O K E M O N

User Image Shiny Gallade tab Xeno
                    Level: 60
                    Item: None
                    Nature: Brave
                    Ability: Steadfast
                    Experience: 0/1000
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Teleport
                    tab • • Close Combat
                    tab • • Leaf Blade
                    tab • • Psycho cut

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevior tab Eliza
                    Level: 58
                    Nature: Timid
                    Ability: Telepathy
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Shadow Sneak
                    tab • • Hypnosis
                    tab • • Psychic
                    tab • • Heal Pulse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leafeon tab Leo
                    Level: 50
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Ability: Chlorophyll
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Grass whistle
                    tab • • Magical Leaf
                    tab • • Iron Tail
                    tab • • Sunny Day

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Milotic tab Aurora
                    Level: 57
                    Nature: Bold
                    Ability: Marvel Scale
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Rain Dance
                    tab • • Ice Beam
                    tab • • Hydro Pump
                    tab • • Aqua Tail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lurantis tab Luna
                    Level: 56
                    Ability: Leaf Guard
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Solar Blade
                    tab • • Synthesis
                    tab • • Sweet Scent
                    tab • • Petal Blizzard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Altaria tab Aria
                    Level: 55
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Ability: Natural Cure
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Moonblast
                    tab • • Sing
                    tab • • Mist
                    tab • • Dragon Pulse

I N V E N T O R Y

Key Items
• • Pokegear (x1) -- A pokedex with the capabilities of a cell phone
• • Item (xQuantity) -- Description

Pokeballs
• •

Medicine
• •

Berries
• •

Miscellaneous
• •

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:10 pm
User Image

tab Ren Akimoto tab

Ren had gotten off the train holding the hand of a delightful future academy student that had told him all about the Alola region. She talked and talked until it tuckered her out and he managed to get a word in. Had he the ability to, he would have stayed with her all the way to the auditorium but she said that she could (somehow) make it there on her own. Ren made a brief stop by his future office and then went straight to the auditorium himself. Many students were still lining in as he took a gander around. Out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed his little friend laughing and chatting with another girl in the new student section. He was just happy to see that she was well and not wandering lost around the halls. On that note, the male made his way to the section for staff. Upon arrival, he noticed that another woman was there, crutches near her person. Had she been in some kind of accident?

"E-Excuse me." Ren said, trying to get the woman's attention. Regardless if she were to look up or keep her eyes level, Ren continued on with a somewhat timid voice. "Was anyone sitting here?" He asked, pointing to the seat beside her. As much as he was dreading speaking to the class, talking to another new face was the lesser of the two evils. Her moved some of his ponytail behind him and then gave a meek smile. "Sorry. I'm Ren, the new counselor. I literally just got off the train."

((OOC: ))

P O K E M O N

Gardevior tab (Hime)
                    Nature: Modest
                    Ability: Trace
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Moonblast
                    tab • • Psyshock
                    tab • • Hypnosis
                    tab • • Heal Pulse

User Image

Aromatisse tab (Spritzy)
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Ability: Healer
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Aromatherapy
                    tab • • Moonblast
                    tab • • Reflect
                    tab • • Charm

User Image

Altaria tab (Nimbus)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Dragon Dance
                    tab • • Earthquake
                    tab • • Roost
                    tab • • Return

User Image

Mimikyu tab (Mimi)
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Ability: Disguise
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Swords Dance
                    tab • • Shadow Sneak
                    tab • • Play Rough
                    tab • • Shadow Claw

User Image

Sylveon tab (Ribbon)
                    Ability: Pixilate
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Hyper Voice
                    tab • • Wish
                    tab • • Protect
                    tab • • Heal Bell

User Image

Azumaril tab (Azure)
                    Ability: Huge Power
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Belly Drum
                    tab • • Aqua Jet
                    tab • • Play Rough
                    tab • • Knock Off

I N V E N T O R Y

Key Items
• • User Image Pokegear (x1) -- A pokedex with the capabilities of a cell phone

Pokeballs
• •

Medicine
• •

Berries
• •

Miscellaneous
• •

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:40 pm
Novasse

User Image

tab Elaine Myers tab

Elaine looked at her pokegear, debating if she should send a message to Ray. She bit the bottom of her lip as she decided to just send a message, it would make her feel better in the end if she did. So she sent a quick message to her nephew. She hoped he'd respond soon, she didn't know if her nerves could take the onslaught she was feeling right now. She was in such deep thought that she hadn't actually heard the person that had walked up to her. She only realized someone else was there because they had spoken up to her. She jumped, gasping before her eyes snapped to the man that was standing next to her now. She placed her hand over her heart and let out an awkward laugh "Oh my, I apologize I was in such deep thought I hadn't heard you come over! How embarrassing..." she admitted, blushing.

She gave him a warm smile as he asked if anyone was sitting here, and she shook her head "please, go ahead. No one is currently sitting here but me so if you'd like I would love the company" she said softly. She hoped she hadn't come off as rude, and she certainly hoped that she hadn't rubbed him the wrong way. She could tell he seemed a bit nervous, so she hoped that she made him feel a bit more at home. She waited patiently as he moved his ponytail behind him as he apologized and introduced himself. He was the new counselor, and Elaine wondered if maybe she should ask if he could help Ray. She pushed the thought aside for now, right now she just wanted to get to know him. Maybe they could even be friends? She hoped so.

Elaine waved her hand "oh no, if anyone should apologize it is me! I didn't mean to come off as rude earlier I was just so lost in thought I wasn't paying attention" she said. She smiled warmly at him again "It's nice to meet you Ren, I'm Elaine... Elaine Myers and I'm the gardener" she introduced. He seemed like a very sweet person, and she wondered if Ren would get along with Harvey as well. She hummed "Oh, if you have any questions or need help navigating the academy don't hesitate to ask me. I would love to help you out any time you need it, I'm sure you'll love it here... the kids here are very sweet" she chirped, clapping her hands together happily.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P O K E M O N

Moves:
                    tab • • Teleport
                    tab • • Close Combat
                    tab • • Leaf Blade
                    tab • • Psycho cut

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevior tab Eliza
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Shadow Sneak
                    tab • • Hypnosis
                    tab • • Psychic
                    tab • • Heal Pulse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leafeon tab Leo
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Grass whistle
                    tab • • Magical Leaf
                    tab • • Iron Tail
                    tab • • Sunny Day

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Milotic tab Aurora
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Rain Dance
                    tab • • Ice Beam
                    tab • • Hydro Pump
                    tab • • Aqua Tail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lurantis tab Luna
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Solar Blade
                    tab • • Synthesis
                    tab • • Sweet Scent
                    tab • • Petal Blizzard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Altaria tab Aria
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Moonblast
                    tab • • Sing
                    tab • • Mist
                    tab • • Dragon Pulse

I N V E N T O R Y

Key Items

Pokeballs
• •

Medicine
• •

Berries
• •

Miscellaneous
• •

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:13 pm
X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

Wind Hime Princess

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

amarzyciel

Novasse

DJ Double B

A Voided Bear

DragonFang099

Lady Niara

shinesnowillusion

The Quirky Turkey

ShyWolfHeart

vneondreamsv

Antonio Reyes
Are you ready for a new year?

The auditorium was packed with new and returning students. Each of them with different expressions on their faces like anticipation, excitement, nervousness, and....boredom? Well that wasn't going to last very long because the academy had a show planned for everyone to enjoy! The lights were dimmed which caught several of the students off guard, but it was also an indication to settle down as the opening ceremony was about to begin. The young children shuffled to their seats moving to their appropriate location. The auditorium was currently split into five sections; Charizard House (Upper left side), Salamence House (Upper right side), Flygon House (Bottom right side), Kingdra House (Bottom left side), and New Students (Middle area). Each House was coordinating with their appropriate color except for the new students who were currently colorless, but that would change after this event. Among these students a group of selected second years were sitting on the stage behind a curtain. They had a role to play for this ceremony, a very important one so they were all present and ready to begin...

The lights in the auditorium were completely shut off, but for a mere second as new lights shined down on the stage pointing right at a podium where a blonde-haired man with sunglasses stood watching everyone with a knowing grin. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Students of ages 11-12! I want to personally welcome everyone to the Opening Ceremony!" The announcer man paused as applause and cheers erupted from the students. Seeing their excitement really pumped up the announcer and he raised his microphone into the air, "are we ready to have a fun year? Are YOU ready to become a Pokemon trainer?" The announcer man pointed his mic at the crowd as they all shouted out their answers in excitement. The man watched as the crowd got pumped and waited for them to get their cheers out of their system before continuing. "I can see you all are ready to begin journey...through these halls await your classrooms were you will be injected with all the Pokemon knowledge you'll need to begin your own Pokemon Adventure!" Getting the people excited about an event was the announcer man's job and he planned on making this event one that they would not forget.

"Last year we had an amazing group of children join us for our very first year and they have all returning for our second year, Year 2!" almost like a sergeant shouting for a roll call, all the returning students in the crowd cheered. "This year we have nearly doubled our student body, I don't know about you guys, but I think this is the beginner of a trend!" The announcer man grinned at the crowd causing some laughs and giggles. "But on a more serious note, Ordell Academy's goal is -and will always be- to help you children, to help you reach your Pokemon trainer goals, to prepare you for all future challenges, but most importantly to help you discover who you are...ladies and gentlemen there will always be hurdles along your journey and you may end up tripping along, but so long as you don't give up and keep facing each challenge with a smile then you will reach the finish line with a proud and confident expression!" The announcer man stepped back from the podium and walked towards the middle of the stage, a hand firmly on his pant pocket while the other held his microphone. "Well folks, it is with a heavy heart that I must say good byes, no no don't be sad, I may be gone, but someone else will take my place, a man that you must all meet because Ordell Academy stands today thanks to his efforts so I would like to have everyone join me in welcoming Ordell Academy's Headmaster!" The announcer man pointed towards the curtains on stage as the lights followed him. However, there was no movement at all from behind the curtains...

The announcer man rubbed the back of his head in confusion, "uhh, why don't we try this again? Ordell Academy's HEADMASTER!" the man pointed at the curtain once again. "Geez I guess he has cold feet...why don't we help him out by chanting his name! Headmaster...headmaster...headmaster..." The announcer man led the crowd in a chant until everyone in the auditorium was calling for the headmaster. Unfortunately no matter how much they called for him there was still no movement behind the curtain. "Well this is indeed strange folks now what could have happened to him..." The announcer man crossed his arms as if in deep thought. Everyone watched him curiously until he finally raised his finger up as if a realization had struck him. "Oh that's right! The Headmaster isn't behind that curtain, in fact, he's been here all along!" The announcer man grinned at everyone as he removed his blonder hair, fake mustache, and sunglasses to reveal the face of Antonio Reyes. "The headmaster is me," Antonio smiled at the crowd as he waited for their responses before having a chuckle.

"I want to welcome everyone to Ordell Academy, new and returning students! I am very happy to see everyone today. I promise that this year will be an unforgettable one!" the crowd cheered, was anyone expecting the announcer man to transform into the headmaster? He hoped not or the surprise would have been ruined. "But in order to help me, and all of YOU, with having the best experience Ordell has to offer I have selected eight returning students who will be helping our new students better integrate in life in Ordell, the following are your House Representatives! So everyone please welcome our House Reps!" This time the curtains were pulled back to reveal the seven students that were selected as the representative of each House, all standing and facing the crowd.

"We have Iris Haruno and Jung-Su Douglas representing Flygon House! Koru Frene and Ichiro Sato are in charge of Salamence House! Evelyn Chamberlain and Marcus Bennett are standing for Kingdra House! While our Charizard House has Tera Hatano and....! Wait where's the other rep?"

==========

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! The young boy chanted in his head as he moved his legs as fast he could. The opening ceremony was starting, but as luck would have it there was a delay in his train to arrive. It was unpredictable and it caused him to have to dash from the train station to the academy building! He was a sweaty mess and his legs left so heavy, but he didn't make it on time then he would going to cause a huge inconvenience for everyone! He was in such a hurry that he didn't even had time to reply to Tera's message! Not only was he late, but now he was ignoring his favorite person's message! This was just not his day. Somehow he managed to reach the auditorium, but it was all dark inside except for the lights shining on the stage. There stood the headmaster ready to announce the House representatives meaning this was his last chance!

The squishy boy ran with all his might towards back entrance where he would reach the stage. He heard Tera's name being called out and he knew that his would be coming next! "I'M HEEEEERE?!"" the boy barely managed to get out as he tripped over his own feet. The momentum and his roundish body causing him to roll towards the group of standing House Reps. No one was aware and it was to late react as the squishy boy crashed against the reps, knocking them down as if they were bowling pins! All the reps were now in a tangled mess as they tried to get back up. Somehow the boy that had caused all this managed to walk out of the tangle mess with his eyes spinning. The headmaster took a moment to realize who the squishy boy was before he handed him a note card and the microphone. "Take it away Rep!" The headmaster tapped the boy forward so he could go to the podium. Once he regained some composure he watched ahead at the immense crowd that was now staring right back at him. His eyes widen and it looked like he was about to be immobilize from stage fright.

The boy shook his head and gave a big smile. "Welcome Ordell Students! I am the House Representative for Charizard House! I didn't mean to roll right in, but it looks like my entrance was a Strike for everyone," the boy chuckled rubbing the back of his head, "my name is Marco Guerrero Katsuragi -try saying that three times fast- and I'm here to announce the new students that will be joining the Red and Orange colors." Marco did a little bow before going to check on the note card that he was given.

"Can we please have the following students come on stage to receive their colors," Antonio walked over to him with a box that seemed to carry the ties that the new students would be given to show their House color. "Sky Li-Montes and Jesus Reyes Angel," his Spanish accent escaped him as he pronounced the names that obviously had Latino roots. Marco smiled the best he could under these embarrassing situations. It always seemed like luck just wasn't on his side and he continued to be the king of awkwardness.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Level: 25
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Fire Fang
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Level: 25
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Wing Attack
      ► Night Shade
      ► Pursuit
      ► Assurance

User Image User Image
Level: 14
Ability: Rough Skin
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Sand Attack
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Sandstorm

User Image User Image
Level: 15
Ability: Keen Eye
Move Set:
      ► Bite
      ► Howl
      ► Rock Throw

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x0
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:56 am
User Image

tab Ren Akimoto tab

It appeared that the woman hadn't noticed his comment. Ren silently freaked out and simply stood there, wondering the next course of action. He began to twiddle his fingers together as she thumbed around on her PokeGear before soon noticing him. She eventually looked up, nearly having a heart attack at the sudden scare. Ren held up his hands and jumped himself at the sudden noise. The woman eventually laughed it off and explained her reasoning for the startled jump.

"Oh my, I apologize I was in such deep thought I hadn't heard you come over! How embarrassing..."

"It's quite alright. I should have just talked louder." Ren dismissed it as she shook her head at his question. Pleased to hear of such a thing, the man quickly sat down beside the black haired woman as she introduced herself as Elaine Myers. It was a pretty nice name, fitting for a woman like her. The counselor laughed to himself while mentally riding himself over every little mistake. Maybe he was a bit too lax in posture? Leaning a bit too close to her? "A gardener you say. So you take care of all the plants at the academy? Maybe even the plant-like Pokemon as well?" At his question, her life line was thrown in case he would need help in the future, which was a given. If thre was one thing Ren was good at it was being a charity case in his own mind.

"Thank you Ms. Myers. I'll be sure to call on you should the need arise. If you ever need anything at all, come see me. That goes for you and your students." She could maybe tell he was sincere in his words. There was that faint bit of energy that Ren held for helping others. The students here were all his and he didn't know practically any one of them. Yet, it was his job to make sure that they could have somebody to count on. "If there's one thing I'm good it's it's-" The show seemed to be on the way as things got rolling and the kids would meet their headmaster. He leaned in to whisper to Elaine, "...not timing."

P O K E M O N

Gardevior tab (Hime)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Moonblast
                    tab • • Psyshock
                    tab • • Hypnosis
                    tab • • Heal Pulse

User Image

Aromatisse tab (Spritzy)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Aromatherapy
                    tab • • Moonblast
                    tab • • Reflect
                    tab • • Charm

User Image

Altaria tab (Nimbus)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Dragon Dance
                    tab • • Earthquake
                    tab • • Roost
                    tab • • Return

User Image

Mimikyu tab (Mimi)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Swords Dance
                    tab • • Shadow Sneak
                    tab • • Play Rough
                    tab • • Shadow Claw

User Image

Sylveon tab (Ribbon)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Hyper Voice
                    tab • • Wish
                    tab • • Protect
                    tab • • Heal Bell

User Image

Azumaril tab (Azure)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Belly Drum
                    tab • • Aqua Jet
                    tab • • Play Rough
                    tab • • Knock Off

I N V E N T O R Y

Key Items

Pokeballs
• •

Medicine
• •

Berries
• •

Miscellaneous
• •

SpazzticPanda1311

Novasse

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:17 am
Novasse

User Image

tab Elaine Myers tab

Elaine shook her head "no worries, I should have been listening" she said. It was then that Ren commented on her job and asked if she took care of all the plants as well as the plant-like pokemon. Elaine smiled "yes, I make take care of all the greenery on campus. I make sure every plant stays healthy and happy so that the students and staff can enjoy them. As for plant-like pokemon, if I do happen to come across one I tend to it... I might even play a bit with them, I just can't resist myself haha. Most of the pokemon here are tended to by our breeder Harvey. He's a very nice guy, I'm sure you'd enjoy his company... perhaps I could introduce you two after the ceremony is over, oh! Of course only if you'd like, I'd never want to pressure you into it or anything" she added.

When he addressed her as Ms. Myers, Elaine blushed "please, just call me Elaine! Ms. Myers is too formal... we're all colleagues and friends here yes?" she said, clapping her hands together again happily. When Ren stated that he would cal on her when he needed her, and that she should come to him if she needed anything she pursed her lips. He added that also applied for any of the students she may have known. Ray instantly popped into her head, perhaps he'd be willing to help her nephew? She didn't want it to seem like she was only talking to him to use him though, she genuinely wanted to get to know Ren. She smiled "I'll keep that in mind, I may require your assistance, but for now I just want to get to know you better" she said softly. She didn't want to lie to his face, and thus honestly told him that she might seek his help at a more appropriate time.

Elaine tilted her head slightly to the side as Ren started to speak, saying something about being good at something before the headmaster interrupted. Elaine turned her head a little to see what was going on, and sighed. The headmaster still seems to be as energetic as last year. Oh dear she hoped the students wouldn't get stage fright or anything. Her attention turned back towards Ren as he leaned into whisper in her ear. His breath tickled her ear a bit, and she blinked as she heard him say he wasn't good with timing. She covered her lips with her hand, trying her best to cover up her laugh. Her eyes shined amused "well, it seems we have that in common" she whispered back, smiling brightly at Ren.

P O K E M O N

Moves:
                    tab • • Teleport
                    tab • • Close Combat
                    tab • • Leaf Blade
                    tab • • Psycho cut

Moves:
                    tab • • Shadow Sneak
                    tab • • Hypnosis
                    tab • • Psychic
                    tab • • Heal Pulse

Moves:
                    tab • • Grass whistle
                    tab • • Magical Leaf
                    tab • • Iron Tail
                    tab • • Sunny Day

Moves:
                    tab • • Rain Dance
                    tab • • Ice Beam
                    tab • • Hydro Pump
                    tab • • Aqua Tail

Moves:
                    tab • • Solar Blade
                    tab • • Synthesis
                    tab • • Sweet Scent
                    tab • • Petal Blizzard

Moves:
                    tab • • Moonblast
                    tab • • Sing
                    tab • • Mist
                    tab • • Dragon Pulse

I N V E N T O R Y

Key Items

Pokeballs
• •

Medicine
• •

Berries
• •

Miscellaneous
• •

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:56 am
User Image

tab Ren Akimoto tab

Elaine went on more about her job as Ren listened with a fairly interested ear. Being in charge of the flora and fauna here seemed like a full time commitment more so than a job. But if her work was anything to go by, the campus had looked beautiful ever since he had taken his first step inside of it. How the woman did it Ren would have no idea, but the off chance that you could play with a pokemon during work was something to envy. He chuckled himself as she explain how she couldn't help herself but play with them for a while. He couldn't blame her, most would do the same thing. Pokemon always had a strange way of bringing out the kid in everyone.

"Most of the pokemon here are tended to by our breeder Harvey. He's a very nice guy, I'm sure you'd enjoy his company... perhaps I could introduce you two after the ceremony is over..."

"That would be wonderful if he were able to meet me. I wouldn't want to bother him if he was busy after all." Ren added, rubbing the back of his head. They definitely had all types of things here, a gardener and a breeder. If Elaine was anything to go off of, then Ren would certainly receive quite the warmest welcome for his first official job after graduation. Speaking of which, the woman told him to call her Elaine, forgoing the honorific as he chewed himself out for that in his mind. "Aha...My bad." The conversation was going well, the topic moving more into something that she needed help with later but seemed keen on talking more before they did anything. "Anything at all! Besides being somebody to vent to, I'm an excellent hair stylist and such. I grew up with seven older sisters, so I know a few things." The mention of it was something he hadn't been expecting. Thankfully he managed to shut himself up before blurting out just what that eluded to.

The opening ceremony would commence as they shared a joke and both laughed. He returned the smile with one of his own while peering down at the class away from them. "Do you have any siblings or anything here?" he whispered back. "I must admit, I have a few nieces and nephews who would have died to come here."

P O K E M O N

Gardevior tab (Hime)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Moonblast
                    tab • • Psyshock
                    tab • • Hypnosis
                    tab • • Heal Pulse

User Image

Aromatisse tab (Spritzy)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Aromatherapy
                    tab • • Moonblast
                    tab • • Reflect
                    tab • • Charm

User Image

Altaria tab (Nimbus)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Dragon Dance
                    tab • • Earthquake
                    tab • • Roost
                    tab • • Return

User Image

Mimikyu tab (Mimi)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Swords Dance
                    tab • • Shadow Sneak
                    tab • • Play Rough
                    tab • • Shadow Claw

User Image

Sylveon tab (Ribbon)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Hyper Voice
                    tab • • Wish
                    tab • • Protect
                    tab • • Heal Bell

User Image

Azumaril tab (Azure)
                    Moves:
                    tab • • Belly Drum
                    tab • • Aqua Jet
                    tab • • Play Rough
                    tab • • Knock Off

I N V E N T O R Y

Key Items

Pokeballs
• •

Medicine
• •

Berries
• •

Miscellaneous
• •

SpazzticPanda1311

Novasse

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:16 pm
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐮
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Would you like to see another trick?"

Hana's eyes lit up as her head nodded as fast as it had ever done so before. "Yeah, that would be cool!" She said while leaning forward in the direction that was hopefully near Siria. The Alolan would be having so much fun with her companion so far, only having met her a short while ago. Already thoughts and dreams of performing on the stage with her were running through her head at breakneck speeds. She explained that her pokemon, a Zorua, usually helped with her tricks. Mokihana wondered just what it helped with exactly if Siria could already pull things from her ears at will. Maybe it was some kind of much bigger trick?

"Yeah, my Cleffa can do stuff too. She even knows how to dance after watching me too! All we gotta do is to try and think how stuff works, I guess." They would have talked more about by the sound of it, the opening ceremony had begun and all was to be unveiled before the students. The announcer got the crowd pumped up as the 2nd years cheered loudly at their mentioning. How amazing it was to sit and listen to the show. Though Hana would frown a bit as it turned out that the headmaster was actually the hyper man all along! She wished she could have seen that and felt a little bummed. There were four houses, each with its two respective representatives: Flygon, Charizard, Salamence, and Kingdra. A boy from Charizard seemed to be running more than late and ran into the auditorium in the nick of time. They then seemed to be announcing the children who would be joining that house. Hana turned to Siria and whispered, "Do you think we can be in the same House?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

POKEMON
    Pokemon: Cleffa
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:

► Pound
        ► Charm
        ► Encore

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Company : Flygons… was with Hannah
                                Wearing : Uniform with hair like in picture

Hannah and Maria were running late thanks to a rocky trip back to Ordell Academy. By the time they got off the train and made it down to the school entrance, the second year knew the ceremony had already started. Herdier ran ahead leading the way as she kept an eye on the two girls. “Don’t worry Hannah, we’ll get there before your sorting.” She assured the younger girl. Hannah was mortified. How could this be happening on her first day? The First day!

Arriving at the auditorium, Maria took a deep breath. “Thanks, Herdier.” She said returning the dog Pokémon to her pokéball. She didn’t need the help with any extra commotion. Cracking the door slightly she heard Marco calling the names of the first group of students. “Looks like they are just calling first years up now.” She whispered to her cousin. “Okay, your group is in the middle alright.” She told her as they entered the room. Sneaking quietly down the aisle way, Maria lead Hannah to her seat before heading for the group of Flygon on the right. Sliding into a seat she was just grateful they made it. Luckily the sorting hadn’t really taken off. She was looking forward to seeing where her cousin would end up.

PARTY

User Image Herdier ♀ - Lv. 20, User Image Meowstic ♂ - Lv. 25, User Image Trapinch ♂ - Lv. 10
                                User Image Oshawott ♂ - Lv. 15

Pokémon Info :
                                User ImageHerdier
                                Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                Ability: Intimidate : Opponent’s Attack lowers one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents’ Attack are lowered. Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected.
                                Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                                Experience: 875/1000
                                Move Set:
                                  ● Take Down ➔ A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. It also damages the user a little. [[Type: Normal Acc: 80% Effect: --]]
                                  ● Tackle ➔ User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. [[Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: --]]
                                  ● Work Up ➔ The user is roused, and its Attack and Sp. Atk stats increase. [[Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: --]]
                                  ● Bite ➔ The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. [[Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30%]]

User ImageMeowstic
                                Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                Held Item: ---
                                Experience: 0/1500
                                Move Set:
                                  ● Light Screen ➔ A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. [[Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: --]]
                                  ● Psybeam ➔ The target is attacked with a peculiar ray. This may also leave the target confused. [[Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10%]]
                                  ● Psyshock ➔ The user materializes an odd psychic wave to attack the target. This attack does physical damage. [[Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: --]]
                                  ● Confusion ➔ The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused. [[Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10%]]

User ImageTrapinch
                                Nature: Brave (+ Attack, - Speed)
                                Ability: Sheer Force : Moves with a secondary effect are increased in power by 33% but lose their secondary effect
                                Experience: 00/1000
                                Move Set:
                                  ● Feint Attack ➔ The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. It hits without fail. [[Type: Dark Acc: -- Effect: --]]
                                  ● Bite ➔ The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. [[Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30%]]
                                  ● Sand Attack ➔ Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing its accuracy. [[Type: Ground Acc: 100% Effect: --]]
                                  ● Bulldoze ➔ The user strikes everything around it by stomping down on the ground. This lowers the Speed stat of those hit. [[Type: Ground Acc: 100% Effect: 100%]]

User ImageOshawott
                                Nature: Adamant (+ Attack, - Sp. Attack)
                                Ability: Torrent : When HP is below 1/3rd its maximum, power of Water-type moves is increased by 50%.
                                Experience: 00/1000
                                Move Set:
                                  ● Tackle ➔ A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. [[Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: --]]
                                  ● Focus Energy ➔ The user takes a deep breath and focuses so that critical hits land more easily. [[Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: --]]
                                  ● Water Gun ➔ The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. [[Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: --]]
                                  ● Water Sport ➔ The user soaks the battlefield with water. This weakens Fire-type moves for five turns. [[Type: Water Acc: -- Effect: --]]

User ImageWord Count : 212
                                OOC : - - -

Quotes :

*Profile Link in House Emblem

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:14 am

Sky Li Montes

Wearing:whats on the picture. Heelys.
Feeling: Que alegria!
Company: No one
Pokemon out : None.

"They/ Them please"

After an interaction during which Sky finally got their pokemon back-and learned that the girl's name was Koru, Sky listened intently to the beggining of the assembly. Some things, such as the house representatives brought the child back to the private schools they had attended in Quito.
Of course, here no one would force them to be something they weren't. Quito was over with. It was done.
It was with this mindset that the child listened to the rest of the lecture, sometimes swinging their feet as it certainly took some time. First the man with the mustache came out and started talking. Sky found themselves squinting at some words but for the most part got the gist of it. They were here to be trainers, and find themselves. That sounded good to Sky.
After cheering for the headmaster with everyone it was finally time for everyone to be placed in a house. Sky felt themselves get nervous then surprised when a boy around their age, literally rolled their way in.
Que torpe, Sky thought trying not to laugh.
The boy said some other things and Sky barely had some time to wonder what a strike was and why it was funny before hearing their name called. Along with another student called Jesus.
Who named their kid after baby Jesus?
So Charizard Sky thought before heading up to the stage, rolling a bit of the way on the wheelys they usually wore. Once in the stage however the wheels were hidden back in and Sky walked up to the boy named Marco.
After receiving their tie, Sky was instructed to sit in the area for Charizards. Seeing other students in that area brought a smile to Sky's face ( more friends to make!) as they quickly looked around for a place to sit down and took a seat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:46 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
[/quote ]

User Image
Jesus Reyes Angel
I'll do anything for her

There were so many kids around his age and they were talking in a exciting manner. Everyone was happy to be here it seemed, but not him, he didn't want to be here right now. The thought frustrated him, he felt like he had no choice, but to be here. If his circumstances for coming to the Academy were different would he feeling excitement like his peers? Would he be ready to go and make friends? He wasn't sure, the only thing that was occupying his thoughts was a person. The boy clutched his rosary cross retrieving it from under his shirt. The noise around him disappeared and instead he focused on repeating a certain phrase under his breath. Soon enough his feelings of frustration tempoarily faded off and he was more calm as he watched the ceremony begin. To say he was surprised was an understatement, the announcer man really had the crowd eating of his hands. The strange blonde man exterted a kind of power that easily caused others to be attracted to his words and follow his commands. The boy was impressed and he clapped along with the others giving credit to the announcer man for a job well done. Of course when the man revealed himself to be none other than Antonio Reyes, he stopped his clapping. Looks like he would need his rosary again...

What happened next was even more unexpected as an upper classman came running. He was roly poly fellow so when tripped he just started rolling down and bam! He knocked down all the other students on stage as if they were bowling ball pins! He could almost hear the sound of all the pins being smacked by the ball, it was a strike indeed! This caused the boy to enter a hysteric laugh, he actually felt entertained and all the sudden his worries about the academy were pushed to the back of his head. Perhaps there was something interesting about this academy after all. The boy had to hold his sides in an attempt to soothe the pain from all the laughing he was doing. The round upper classman even had some jokes! (he appreciated the bowling ball references) The boy wiped a tear from his eye before hearing a name being called followed by his own name.

"Looks like I'm up," the boy, introduced as Jesus Reyes Angel, stood up and made his way towards the stage. He briefly glanced at the other student that was called, a feminine looking boy or was it a tomboy girl? Jesus briefly exchanged a look with the student before facing forward to join the upper classmen on stage. "Well well well, that was a very uncool entrance, senpai, you knocked down everyone," Jesus grinned as he got on stage and took his tie, "but you get full points for getting my name right." The boy waved good bye at Marco and then briefly glanced over at Antonio who grinned at him. Jesus grinned back before going back down from the stage, but this time he made his way to the Charizard House section where there already a group of Charizard upper classmen greeting everyone with excitement. Jesus wasn't sure what to expect, but at least the Academy looked interesting for now.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Magby tab (FireMan)
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves:
    tab • • Smog
    tab • • Leer
    tab • • Ember
    tab • •

User Image
EleKid tab (ElecMan)
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Static
    Moves:
    tab • • Quick Attack
    tab • • Leer
    tab • • Thundershock
    tab • •

Inventory:

Key Items

Pokeballs
• •  

Medicine
• •  

Berries
• •  

Miscellaneous
• •

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:08 pm
            User ImageUser ImageUser Image
            User ImageWHEN :: ??? - Year 2 Opening Ceremony
            WHERE :: Auditorium [Upper left side, Charizard Area] ⇢ Front Stage of Auditorium
            WITH WHO :: Marcus ⇢ Headmaster and the House Representatives
            WEARING :: Crumpled and messily worn Charizard House Ordell Uniform
            MOOD :: Tired, Excited but a little on edge

tab Tera giggled when Marcus mentioned that he got lost in the building. Regardless of reasoning, she could always relate to someone losing their way. "Duuude, I know watcha mean! This place totes looks bigger than the last time we were here, ね
                                                                ?"
                                                                The girl ineffectively tried to straighten out the wrinkles in her uniform at the playful mention of it. The messiness of it all never bothered her, With that attempt, as feeble as it was, you couldn't say she didn't try to fix it! "Oh, yeah! Go fer it! He usually sits still unless somethin' spooks 'im." she said when the Kingdra boy asked to scan Zilla, but she still gently held onto her Pokemon in case her still confused Larvitar got any sudden ideas.

tab Tera's ears perked and eyes sparkled in excitement as Marcus told her about his vacation. Tera rarely left the Hoenn region so hearing adventures from other places was always a cool thing! It was also an extra bonus that he had spent it with his family since she never experienced big family events before. She always wondered about the rest of her own relatives, but her parents always skirted around the subject whenever she brought it up. "Hehe all that travellin' an' hangin' with fam sounds awesome sauce! Must'a neva had a dull moment huh!" While she was the tiniest bit envious of how close he was to his extended family, she truly was happy that he had a blast during his time off. The sparkle in her curious eyes only intensified when her brown-haired buddy introduced her to a new Pokepal of his, even more so when he told her the turtle Pokemon's estimated age! "Yooo! She's soops cute! Wouldn' had a clue if dis cutie came from a ancient rock if ya didn' tell me das fer sure!" she tried to say as calmly as she could so as not to scare the Tirtouga or confuse Zilla even further. She couldn't tell what she was more impressed with, his knowledge or the fact that his Pokemon came from a fossil! When she was about to ask about what she thought of the name 'Crash' for his new bud, she got a ping from her PokeGear, notifying her that Jung had replied. "Oh oh! Marcus! Jung says he just got here too! Gimme a min..." she told Marcus, distracted by the message as her tongue sticking out as she positioned her fingers to type. It got her wondering if the two guys knew each other or if she was sprouting out names that were confusing him. Just as she was going type for Jung to join them at the Charizard Area, someone had notified them that it was time for the House Representatives to head backstage. What Tera didn't know was that whether they knew each other, they would get a chance to now!

TIMESKIP TO START OF OPENING/SORTING CEREMONY

tab Peaking from behind the curtain as the lights dimmed, Tera couldn't help but wonder where on Earth Marco was. Wasn't he supposed to be a Charizard House representative too? As more time passed, instead of getting hyped by the blond man's speech, she just got more worried about Marco, wondering if he was okay. 'He never did answer my text thingy...' she thought as she checked her PokeGear one more time to make sure. And he was usually pretty good at responding in a timely manner from what she could tell, especially when it came to the important stuff like this. She was surprised when the blond announcer had revealed himself as the headmaster, but she went back to worrying when he started introducing this year's house representatives.

tab "I'M HEEEEERE?!"

tab 'Eh isn't that Mar-!?' As Marco literally rolled into the house representatives, the Charizard girl stretched her arms out to try to catch her rolling buddy, but it was not enough. The momentum was too much for her to handle in her tired state. Before Tera could register what had happened, the next thing she saw was the auditorium's ceiling that was now smokey. She also felt a weight on top of her and something or rather someone soft below her. Looking directly above her, the girl couldn't help but chuckle at the familiar face. "Pfft ayo Marcus! Fancy seein' ya here! How's the weather up there?" she somewhat out of breath from being squished but still had the energy to jokingly ask the Kingdra representative who was currently on top of her. When the dog-pile of student house representatives had eventually somehow cleared up, the late male Charizard representative took center stage to introduce himself and two new students who would join their house. As the girl watched him as he spoke, she felt relieved that he looked okay albeit a little disheveled from the tumble. The energetic girl flashed the two first years a warm smile when they came up to receive their Charizard colored ties.

tab Once Marco was done announcing his part of the list and the newbies were officially sorted, it was Tera's turn with her portion. As the girl received the mike from Marco, she gave him a light pat on the back and a thumbs up for his awesome recovery. Before she spoke, she tapped on the microphone to make sure it was still working, not feeling a hint of nervousness for the task at hand. "Heyo all! Name's Tera Hatano! I'm the other Charizard Rep! If ya'll have any questions 'bout tha school and stuff, feel free ta ask me! I don' bite, so don' be a stranger!" she paused, realizing that she should add qualifiers in case. "Oh but I can't answer techie stuff... or how to tie ties... Know nothin' 'bout that, haha!" An awkward laugh and head rub later, the girl continued on with the most important part of the speech. "Oh! Oh! I'd also like to call up Artesia Silvano and Shiria Nelse to the stage please!" Now that she thought of it, one of the name's sounded familiar, but she was more concentrated on getting their names right to think any further on it. When the two had properly received their ties, Tera saluted them and eagerly told them "Welcome to Charizard house my dudes! Yoroshiku!~"

tab And with her part done, it was now Flygon's turn to shine! Tera energetically gave Jung and Iris a double thumbs up while mouthing 'fight-o' before passing off the microphone to Jung.

[[Sorry if I missed anything! I'll edit if need be!]]
                                                                [[And feel free to skip the parts before the timeskip if your character wasn't interacting with Tera prior~]]

WORD COUNT :: 1071 words

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image [ 04 / 06 ]
                                                                User Image
                                                                tab Flare the Charmander ♀ ║ TYPE: FIRE
                                                                tab LEVEL: 16 ║ NATURE Timid ║ ABILITY: Solar Power
                                                                tab ITEM: Passho Berry ║ EXP: 375 / 1000
                                                                tab MOVES:║ Air Cutter [FLYING]║ Dragon Rage [DRAGON]║ Ember [FIRE]║ Smokecreen [NORMAL]

User Image
                                                                tab Hoppu the Natu ♂ ║ TYPE: FLYING - PSYCHIC
                                                                tab LEVEL: 23 ║ NATURE Timid ║ ABILITY: Synchronize
                                                                tab ITEM: Colbur Berry ║ EXP: 0 / 1000
                                                                tab MOVES:║ Peck [FLYING]║ Stored Power [PSYCHIC]║ Ominous Wind [GHOST]║ Confuse Ray [GHOST]

User Image
                                                                tab Seiryu the Gible ♂ ║ TYPE: DRAGON - GROUND
                                                                tab LEVEL: 05 ║ NATURE Jolly ║ ABILITY: Rough Skin
                                                                tab ITEM: N/A ║ EXP: 0 / 1000
                                                                tab MOVES:║ Scary Face [NORMAL]║ Tackle [NORMAL]║ Sand Attack [GROUND]║ x [x]

User Image
                                                                tab Zilla the Larvitar ♂ ║ TYPE: ROCK - GROUND
                                                                tab LEVEL: 15 ║ NATURE Adamant ║ ABILITY: Guts
                                                                tab ITEM: N/A ║ EXP: 0 / 1000
                                                                tab MOVES:║ Sandstorm [GROUND]║ Bite [DARK]║ Screech [NORMAL]║ Chip Away [NORMAL]

User ImageUser Image
                                                                Key Items
                                                                • • User ImagePokégear (x1) -- Calls, Camera/Video, Remote Registration via App
                                                                • • User Image Pokédazzler (x1) -- Spray that changes into Shiny Pokemon. One time use
                                                                • • User Image Ballerina Ornament (x1) -- Item found in the Spooky Mansion. She can't seem to get rid of it!

Pokeballs
                                                                • • User Image Poke Ball (x1) -- 4 posts of 300+ words for capture
                                                                • • User Image Great Ball (x0) -- 2 posts of 300+ words for capture
                                                                • • User Image Ultra Ball (x0) -- Description

Medicine
                                                                • • User Image Rare Candy (x23) -- + 1 lvl

Berries
                                                                • • User Image Cheri Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from paralysis
                                                                • • User Image Chesto Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from sleep
                                                                • • User Image Pecha Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from poison
                                                                • • User Image Persim Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from confusion
                                                                • • User Image Rawst Berry (x2) -- If used or held, recover from burn
                                                                • • User Image Wepear Berry (x1) -- Make Pokeblock +Cleverness
                                                                • • User Image Aspear Berry (x1) -- If used or held, recover from frozen
                                                                • • User Image Lum Berry (x1) -- If used or held, recover from any status ailment
                                                                • • User Image Passho Berry (x1) [HELD BY FLARE] -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Water attack
                                                                • • User Image Shuca Berry (x1) -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Ground attack
                                                                • • User Image Colbur Berry (x1) [HELD BY HOPPU] -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Dark attack
                                                                • • User Image Chilan Berry (x1) -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Normal attack
                                                                • • User Image Kasib Berry (x1) -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Ghost attack
                                                                • • User Image Tanga Berry (x1) -- If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Bug attack

Miscellaneous
                                                                • • User Image Darumaka Plushie Doll (x1) -- A cute plushie that Tera got from Marco in exchange for her Pyroar Plushie!
                                                                • • User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll (x1) -- A plushie won at the Lamia District's Lottery Game
                                                                • • User Image Charizard Plushie (x2) -- A plushie won at the Lamia District's Lottery Game
                                                                • • User Image Beartic Plushie (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                • • User Image Sneasel (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                • • User Image Dewgong (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                • • User Image Spheal Plushie (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                • • User Image Spheal Plushie (x1) -- A plushie won at the Leoconoe District's Lottery Game
                                                                • • User Image Water Stone Ticket (x1) -- Exchange for Water Stone in Trade Center
                                                                • • User Image Lotto Ticket (x5) -- Use in Pokemon Prize Lottery

User ImageUser Image
                                                                Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                                                Marcus Alden Bennet and Sky Li-Montes

A Voided Bear
                                                                Jung-Su Douglas

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                                                Iris Haruno

Shadow of Miracles
                                                                Marco Guerrero Katsuragi and Jesus Reyes Angel

Hitsukei
                                                                Artesia Silvano

Wind Hime Princess
                                                                Shiria Nelse

››››››››› [RP Forum] On-Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces